Humorama Models We Should Have Seen More Of

Spanking cartoons in the Humorama Digests and other men's magazines.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Humorama Models We Should Have Seen More Of

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Good to see beautiful women that not tatted up :D :D
hugob00m

Holly Debson and Irene Vernon

Post by hugob00m »

hi, Web-ed.

Another pair of lovely ladies.
web-ed wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:10 pm "'Don't spare the rod' is the theme in most of the westerns one sees now on television and in the motion pictures."
Huh? I agree that this line seems silly and out of place... Maybe she was suggesting that the rod shouldn't be spared on HER? Interesting thought!

Thanks for posting these.
web-ed
Site Admin

Emily Carter and Louise

Post by web-ed »

Emily Carter was featured in a number of Humorama publications in its later years (of course some of these were reprinted). I think this one, from the March 1969 issue of Funhouse, was one of her earlier appearances. My records indicate a total of 12, but they're not complete because I only made note of what I thought were the more notable models in each magazine.

As I've mentioned before, Humorama's models basically fell into two categories, professional and girl-next-door types, the latter varying widely in quality. Since Emily does not appear to have had either a modeling or acting career outside of Humorama (and remember, as far as we know Humorama was dependent on outside agencies for these photographs), I'm going to consider her as one of the better-looking examples of the latter category. Although her entire "package" is pretty solid, I think the editor probably selected her mainly for her generous (but not oversized) bosom. Let's go see:

Here's another example of Emily from Stare, (June 1976 but probably photographed years earlier, perhaps even during the same session as the one above).

Because of the emphasis on her...well, you know - we don't get to see her bare bottom. However, as an extra added bonus, on the same page of this issue as Emily we have a model named Louise (last name unknown), who has a smaller bust than Emily but a really nice butt! :lol: With her hands positioned as they are, I'd like to imagine Louise is trying to rub away the sting of a really good spanking! :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Emily Carter and Louise

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:15 pm Although her entire "package" is pretty solid, I think the editor probably selected her mainly for her generous (but not oversized) bosom.
I think you're right about that. If you or I had been holding the camera (or even hiring the photgrapher) there would 've been a rear-angle shot. In the picture of her looking through a record collection, you can still tell she has a nice round butt even though it doesn't feature prominently in the picture.
web-ed wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:15 pm However, as an extra added bonus, on the same page of this issue as Emily we have a model named Louise (last name unknown), who has a smaller bust than Emily but a really nice butt! With her hands positioned as they are, I'd like to imagine Louise is trying to rub away the sting of a really good spanking!
Yes! It's fun to imagine that Louse was just spanked before the picture was taken. It would've been even more fun to actually see her get a spanking on camera. But the most fun would've been if I could've gotten her over my own knee! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh well!

Nice pages. Thanks for posting them.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Louise may lack a surname but her bum makes up for that!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Louise

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:21 am Louise may lack a surname but her bum makes up for that!
Indeed it does! Too bad I don't have any more photos of her.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Two Unidentified Models

Post by web-ed »

This first one just might be Emily Carter, whom we saw last time, but with her bosom obscured it's impossible to be sure:

From Popular Jokes (August 1975)

This second one's identity is a complete mystery, but while her behind isn't bared, it would certainly seem more than adequate for spanking purposes
:D :

From Stare (Feb. 1969)

Of course since I don't know their names, I couldn't do any research on them but I doubt either was famous. That's nothing against them as their spankability is what counts (we're on a merit system here at CSR) ;) .

I think I've got one more unidentified model and then we'll get back to wherever we left off in the alphabet.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Web-ed.

You've picked another couple of cute ones. Thanks for posting them.
butch46163@yahoo.com

very sexy models would have love to see them in those old vintage spanking mags :D :D Great find 8-) 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Jeanette Dru and Greta Haber

Post by web-ed »

Let's take a look first at the nice bare bottom of Jeanette Dru from the June, 1968 issue of Cartoon Parade:

And then let's take a peek at Greta Haber, who looks better and better the longer you look at her. Too bad we don't see her bare bottom, but what we do see looks pretty nice!

From the August, 1972 issue of Stare.

I'd actually forgotten about these two as I probably made these scans years ago. It just takes me a long time to get through things and I do have a lot a material from Humorama and its rivals that we haven't seen yet, including some spankings from those rivals. Anyway, they deserve to be remembered, so I have immortalized them here. I don't have any more information about either one.

I do have about 130 more photos from this one folder (Humorama Models to See More Of), which doesn't include those models obviously bending over, some spanking mentions in the old digests, and reprintings and alterations of cartoons we've already seen. I hope we're all going to live long enough for me to get around to sharing them.

Next week we'll have the last of these photos for this year, but it will be more than two featuring one of Humorama's better-looking models, so you won't want to miss her! :)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Jeanette Dru and Greta Haber

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

Yes! A couple of interesting finds. Thanks for posting them.
butch46163@yahoo.com

love seeing natural spankable bottoms and none of those cartoony BBL :x :x have anyone spanked a woman with a BBL ? always wonder do they feel the spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: would make for a nice story to write!!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Jeanmarie Lussier #1

Post by web-ed »

One of my favorite models from Humorama's digest days is Jeanmarie Lussier. I think she went back to 1959 although we'll be seeing reprints of some of her appearances. I believe she was a professional model, although apparently not especially famous, because she's one of those models who "have it all": lovely face, full bosom, and of course a nice round bottom! :lol:

What sets Jeanmarie apart is her expression: it's gentle and kindly, the exact opposite of "bitchy" or "high maintenance". She looks quite approachable. Let's begin with the one appearance we've already seen from over in the Humorama Cover Gallery, namely the cover of the July 1960 issue of Snappy (a spanking issue, by the way, with the Bill Ward "Bank Teller Spanking" and a spanking mentioned in a prose feature!):

Let us agree that Jeanmarie fills out the seat of those shorts very nicely from what we can see, but notice how pleasant her smile is!

Here's another look at Jeanmarie that shows off her face and figure, obviously reprinted from some earlier digest, taken from the January 1971 issue of Romp:

-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Jeanmarie Lussier #2

Post by web-ed »

Here's more of Jeanmarie Lussier, first from Gaze (June 1964) and then from the photo's reprint in the context of a complete page only four years later in Laugh Digest (Oct. 1968):

Her bosom really does have an excellent shape! :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Jeanmarie Lussier #3

Post by web-ed »

And finally, let see if we can get a look at Jeanmarie's rear end, because we're kind of interested in that sort of thing around here ;) :

From the March 1962 issue of Jest. We finally get a look at what's "back there" and it's pretty damn good! (For context, remember that the bare bottoms of live models had only been shown for about 5 years at this time, although it was of course becoming increasingly common). Beautiful shape and proportion. And there's an ottoman that's just perfect for bending over a spankee and making her put her hands on it! If only we had another photo from this set with Jeanmarie bending over for us...

Yes! The bending over position is not great - she's not bending over far enough and her right knee is bent - but it's good enough to pull that short, translucent nightie up and give us a fine view of that very spankable bottom! :o From the April 1965 issue of Laugh Riot.

And that's it for this summer. I expect we'll get back to these Humorama models next year. I still have over 100 scans I made a few years ago in this folder.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

too bad Jeanmarie wasn`t bent over enough to see her curvy bottom :( would love to see a full view of her bottom from the back :D :D Good find! Thanks
hugob00m

Jeanmarie Lussier.

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed,

Jeanmarie Lussier.seems to be a perfect combination of model-type beauty and girl-next-door attitude. Even the photos that don't show her lovely backside are appealing. The ones that do show it are even better! :D :D :D :D

Thanks fpr posting these.