invisibility and spanking in sci-fi

Spankings from Stage (not Movies or TV) and Prose
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

invisibility and spanking in sci-fi

Post by hugob00m »

I've been trying to find information about this picture:

naughty venusienne.jpg
naughty venusienne.jpg (154.99 KiB) Viewed 3636 times

Harry at Vanilla Spanking has an answer! It's from a story called ‘Naughty Venusienne’ by Spencer Strong and Morgan Ives, who were actually pseudonyms for Marion Zimmer Bradley and Forrest J. Ackerman, published in Caper in 1956.

On this high-resolution copy, I can read that the signature is Paul Wenzel's.

He put talcum powder on her bottom first to help locate the target area! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Re: invisibility and spanking in sci-fi

Post by willjohn »

The powder ensured she got a good "dusting." :roll:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

using powder to find the target area nice plan :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

As Benny Hill would say (and did), "This bears looking into". I believe I have narrowed down this story's publication to Vol. 1, no. 3 of Caper (December 1956 - Harry, over at Vanilla Spanking, only specified the year). Of course, since we already have the spanking illustration, we probably don't need more.

There is no indication that the artist, Paul Wenzel, is any relation to the Bill Wenzel we know so well here at CSR, but he did do a number of nice illustrations for the Walt Disney Co. and his work here is very good except for that common error (made repeatedly by Bill Wenzel!) of having the spanker use the wrong hand.

I really didn't know anything about Caper magazine when I did all my research into possible men's magazine spankings about 10 years ago now (and I made a few interesting finds that require a CSR Special Feature to present), but to repeat, it bears looking into although I can't undertake searching physical copies as I did before because of the time and money involved. Maybe if digital scans turn up, but even there I've got my hands full.
-- Web-Ed