More Stories Falling Out Of Our Pinata

Spanking in all media other than Comics. This includes single-panel cartoons since they are not technically sequential art.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Sweetspot

More Stories Falling Out Of Our Pinata

Post by Sweetspot »

Detroit Free Press May 3, 1959 Another inquiring reporter type of story. I wonder how Mr. Cannon responded to Mrs. Cannon telling the whole world about her spankings? Here too the Cannon's address is published for all the readers to see.
DetroitFreePressMay3,1959.jpg
DetroitFreePressMay3,1959.jpg (207.88 KiB) Viewed 4161 times
Dear Jane Dare October 26, 1961
The trustworthiness of many of the letters to advice columnists that involve spanking of women I find dubious as to their authenticity. Too many guys out there wanting nothing more than to see their letter in print and perhaps obtain a titillating response from the columnist or other readers. This one however seems pretty genuine since the post card must of had two distinct handwritings and isn't presented in a particularly salacious manner.
DearJaneDareOctober26,1961.jpg
DearJaneDareOctober26,1961.jpg (131.89 KiB) Viewed 4161 times
Abilene, Texas April 3, 1968 Gibson's Discount Center expanded quite rapidly into the 1960s as a premiere provider of novelty items. The chain had hundreds of outlets in 1968 but the Abilene, Texas store [on Barrow Street] was the original.
[attachment=2]WeirdSpankingAbilene,TXGibson'sDiscountCenterAp3,68.jpg[/attachment
Attachments
WeirdSpankingAbilene,TXGibson'sDiscountCenterAp3,68.jpg
WeirdSpankingAbilene,TXGibson'sDiscountCenterAp3,68.jpg (92.27 KiB) Viewed 4161 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: More Stories Falling Out Of Our Pinata

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

if it done with love and care a man should be able to spank his wife if needed 8-) 8-) GREAT FINDS 8-) 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: More Stories Falling Out Of Our Pinata

Post by web-ed »

Well, I'm trying to catch up on these, but it's been more than five years so it's not exactly a hot topic any more. All I can say is I think I have some more newspaper clippings on the subject of wife-spanking and I'll try to get to them someday.
-- Web-Ed