Skirts Up for Dan

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Skirts Up for Dan

Post by web-ed »

Long-time CSR readers will remember that Dan has another interest besides spanking, namely women lifting their skirts to reveal their legs (I'm not sure if there's a short name for that). Well, since I'm trying to do something special for a few CSR old-timers this month, I thought I'd present these two examples I ran across the last few years while looking for spankings.

The first one is from the Golden Age featuring twice-spanked Suzie:

From Suzie #65 (Oct. 1948)

The second is from Humorama and another Dan, Dan DeCarlo:

From Cartoon Comedy Parade (November 1963, but its first appearance must have been some years earlier).

Little does this secretary know that at Humorama, secretaries often get spanked!
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Re: Skirts Up for Dan

Post by willjohn »

This secretary looks like following that rule.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Being a man who love ladies curvy bottoms! there nothing more sexy than seeing a woman`s shapely legs kicking wildly in the air as her rear is being soundly spanked across the lap :twisted: :D :D Great find!!!!!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Web-ed.

Yummy! Even though I'm mostly interested in round, spankable backsides, I like pretty legs too.

The legs in these comics have one feature I especially like, muscular calves that widen in the center and taper toward the knees and the ankles.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

And I'll add... I really enjoy seeing a lady's legs fluttering while she's getting spanked!

kaylyn's kicking legs.gif
kaylyn's kicking legs.gif (41.94 KiB) Viewed 740 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:00 am And I'll add... I really enjoy seeing a lady's legs fluttering while she's getting spanked!

kaylyn's kicking legs.gif
As I recall, B00m, that's one of the trademarks of your early animations. When I encounter one of those, I figure it was you! :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:18 pm As I recall, B00m, that's one of the trademarks of your early animations. When I encounter one of those, I figure it was you! :D
I hadn't been thinking of it as a trademark, but now that you mention it, I haven't seen the fluttering legs in other peoples' animation.

A lot of my favorite mainstream movie spanking scenes featured naughty girls who kicking and struggling over their man's lap. An attempt to get away? A reflex reaction to the sting? Maybe both?