In the Office

Spanking in all media other than Comics. This includes single-panel cartoons since they are not technically sequential art.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

In the Office

Post by hugob00m »

I saw this photo posted on Our Bottoms Burn.

office.jpg
office.jpg (63.53 KiB) Viewed 168 times

No spanking in progress. No nudity. Not even any underwear showing... But, WOW! Such a tantalizing pose! Such an inviting target!

The office furnishings look old-fashioned, and so does the lipstick she's wearing. I look at this picture and imagine a time when women were not supposed to wear slacks while working in an office. She's pushing the boundaries, daring the boss to do something about it.

He may have even muttered something under his breath about women who wear tight-fitting slacks on the job. What was it he said? They ought to be... spanked? Would he actually do that to her?

"I'll soon find out," she says to herself.

I love this picture!
willjohn

Re: In the Office

Post by willjohn »

Stilettos and bell-bottoms. Looks like it was from the 1960s.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

the furniture her hairstyle this got to be a woman of The 1940`s :o :o bet she spent plenty of times across the boss`s knee :twisted: :D :D Great find 8-) 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Love it, B00m! You can't help imagining, as you did, that this is an office spanking scenario about to unfold! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

willjohn wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:23 pm Stilettos and bell-bottoms. Looks like it was from the 1960s.
The clothing is more 1960s.