Fourteenth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Parking part 1

Post by hugob00m »

0001 parking 07.jpg
0001 parking 07.jpg (85.08 KiB) Viewed 712 times
hugob00m

Parking part 1

Post by hugob00m »

0001 parking 08.jpg
0001 parking 08.jpg (75.26 KiB) Viewed 712 times
willjohn

Re: Fourteenth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by willjohn »

Katie should know by now that any time she lends something to one of her useless but very spankable friends, it ends in tears.

Usually involving a spanked arse. :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:45 am Katie should know by now that any time she lends something to one of her useless but very spankable friends, it ends in tears.
She should know, but she never seems to learn.
willjohn wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:45 amUsually involving a spanked arse. :lol:
For her, and maybe for her disrespectful "friend" too.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Parking Part 1

Post by web-ed »

Not able to write much, but we're off to a good start (with Katie getting spanked twice, it couldn't be a bad start :D ) and I'm wondering what Katie can do to see that Clorene receives her just desserts.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She usually finds a way.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

an unjust spanking be a very good one :twisted: :lol: :lol: love how the Tow truck driver uses his truck hook to lift Katie up for the spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: Excellent 8-) 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Do American states still tow cars away for parking offences? In parts of Australia it is regarded the same as car-theft.
web-ed
Site Admin

Towing Parked Cars

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:31 pm Do American states still tow cars away for parking offences? In parts of Australia it is regarded the same as car-theft.
I wish that's the way it was here, Willjohn, but I expect towing cars makes too much money for the cities. In most cases, illegally parked cars are issued citations, but of course there are always abuses by the police, expecially in large cities where "you can't fight City Hall". Sometimes there is at least a specific warning that reads "Tow-away Zone". Another charming tactic for alleged repeat violators is to attach the "boot" to the vehicle so it can't be driven until the owner pays up.

I myself had a legally parked car towed by the Chicago police back in the 80s, then moved across the border to Hammond (Indiana) only to have it towed away there also! It was an older car, and one has the impression the police might not have been so quick to tow a more expensive-looking vehicle even though the owner would presumably be better able to pay the towing fees and impound costs. It was a perfectly miserable experience as the Chicago Police were none too gentle with my car and when I had paid the impound costs, I found they had damaged the transmission linkage and my textbook on Stochastic Processes (I was a grad student in those days) had disappeared. I had to jack it up in the pound, crawl under it in the cold and re-connect the linkage in order to be able to drive it out of there.

Government always needs to be kept on a very short leash, and citizens should have the ability to sue for wrongs inflicted by government agents. This is in fact a principle of the English Common Law that should still apply to America and Australia as daughter countries, but in America the principle has been weakened over the years and I would be surprised if the victim of an illegal tow could sue successfully.
-- Web-Ed