Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 08/05/2011

Post by web-ed »

Once again, I'm gratified by the favorable responses to my weekly updates.

For Phil and anyone else who's having trouble downloading my videos to your hard drive, my first question is what version of Windows do you have, and are you using Microsoft's Internet Explorer as your browser? Actually, any good browser should be able to download these videos, but to play them on the page, you would need IE since I coded the players to use ActiveX Controls.

By the way, I personally use Firefox for the majority of my browsing including most of the testing for CSR, but there are times when only IE will get the job done, and this is one of those times. (60% of CSR's readers use IE by the way). I edit these videos into WMV format because my only options right now are AVI (which is too large), MPEG, RealPlayer, and WMV. Sometimes I've started with MPEG-4 (if the source is YouTube)and converted to WMV because I really don't like the QuickTime player. Conversion between formats is difficult - I find it doesn't always work. So while I'm no shill for Microsoft, and I know Mac has a lot of devoted followers, I end up using WMV most of the time. Maybe in the future there will be fewer formats and codecs to deal with.

Here's a screen print which shows the pop-up menu you should be getting when you right-click on "Windows Media". If it still isn't working, let me know your OS version and browser.
Attachments
This is what you should see when you right-click on "Windows Media".
This is what you should see when you right-click on "Windows Media".
rawhide_right_click_ie.gif (143.86 KiB) Viewed 3265 times
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by hugob00m »

Great bunch of updates this week! I haven't been a big fan of Morice until now, but the latest one of his you posted is the best of his I've seen so far! The positioning is nice, the woman is attractive, and she's wearing some very tempting lace undies! The gag is a funny one too! Maybe she's been talking while he's been wanting to hear the dialog on his favorite show... or maybe she's been walking back and forth in front of the screen, blocking his view... So now the poor sap is trying to spank her and watch his show at the same time!

The Superman spanking was one I had seen somewhere before, and so far, I've never seen a good, clear, high-resolution copy of it, or any of the story of what led up to Supes spanking the lady.

The Rawhide clips were a lot of fun too! But the one I would've expected to enjoy the most was a bit of a disappointment. After all... with a spanking in the script and Barbara Eden in the cast, there was so much delicious potential... but alas, the position of the spanker, the spankee, and worst of all, the camera, made the scene at best, mediocre. Wouldn't it have been nice if Barbara Eden had been in a scene more like the one Roxanne Berand was in? Dressed in tight jeans and turned over a loving husband's knee.

As it is, my favorite was the Roxanne Berand clip. Even though she wasn't as well-known as Ms. Eden, (and certainly didn't inspire the number of adolescent fantasies that Ms. Eden did) she was quite attractive, and nicely-shaped where it mattered most. During the bulk of the episode, she played the "lovable bitch" quite effectively. Bitchy enough that she clearly deserved the spanking she got at the end of the story, but lovable enough that the audience wouldn't just say, "Heck with it! Her husband should leave her!"

Thank you for finding these and posting them.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I remember that episode of Rawhide with Barbara Eden but did not realise it was her.

I still remember what a shock it was when Eric Fleming drowned making a film in Peru.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,
web-ed wrote:By the way, I personally use Firefox for the majority of my browsing including most of the testing for CSR, but there are times when only IE will get the job done, and this is one of those times.
i too use firefox and that was the problem. as soon as i opened internet explorer i was able to download them with no problem :D . i knew i was doing something wrong. thanks for getting me lined out on that. phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

WHAT CAN I SAY!!! This week bunch is so far the best I seen! George Morrice husband spank wife while watching tv is very funny and a real turn on :D Love the look on the wife face I wonder was she trying to get her husband to hurry up with the spanking I think hubby mind was on the pretty woman on the tv screen and wished he was spanking her :twisted: The position of the wife was kinda off it looked like she was just going over his knee like the panties she wore :lol: Don`t know what to say about the Kim Possible spanking how old is she?? Like the way her bare bottom look wish to have seen the spanking any chance of seeing her in her spy outfit :D Look like Spiderman` web made martinet broke on Mary Jane`s bare backside the drawing was good always wanted to see Mary Jane spanked. Really love the Superman spanking the girl really has a shaply bottom Superman was really teaching this young lady a lesson juding by what I think was tears coming out of her eyes also like how the artist drew stars meaning the spanking was hard :lol: WOW!! Havn`t seen the three Rawhide spankings in a long time glade you put them in order with the weakest spanking first Barbara Eden is very spankable should have been spanked in Jeannie also. The second spanking With Patrica Barry was great too bad it was so short love how Gil scolded her after the spanking if only tv writers could put a scene like that in a show today :lol: The last and by far the best is my all time favorite remember seeing this back in the early 70`s and thought that the spankee was Maryann of Gilligan Island this was one great hard spanking across a pair of tight jeans somewhat like I saw in a few Tim Holt movies this had to be one of the best tv western spanking ever!!! THANKS WEB-ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 08/05/2011

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: I still remember what a shock it was when Eric Fleming drowned making a film in Peru.
Yes, indeed. Nico Minardos, apparently a strong swimmer, barely made it out alive. But I was a boy at the time, and Walt Disney's death a year or two later affected me more.
tanner wrote: As I have mentioned before, seeing a spanking given over any all types of bathing suits is a special favorite of mine.
Hope I haven't overhyped my future (after Labor Day) Swimsuit Spanking week, Tanner - I don't want to disappoint you or anyone else. What I have is the Matt Baker spanking you my already have seen at SpankingPanels.com (a different copy became available at about the same time it appeared there), plus two items I'm sure you haven't: another Charlton Romance scene (boyfriend spanks girlfriend on bikini), and Lyndal Ferguson's Creature of the Black Lagoon enforces a "no swimming in the lagoon" rule, but come to think of it, he takes her bikini down and spanks on the bare. Still, it's a swimming-themed scene. If I can find anything else to throw in, I will.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Don`t know what to say about the Kim Possible spanking how old is she?? ...The last and by far the best [of the Rawhide spankings] is my all time favorite remember seeing this back in the early 70`s and thought that the spankee was Maryann of Gilligan Island...
Butch,
You know, now that you mention it, Roxane Berard does resemble Dawn Wells (MaryAnn), but they're two different actresses. Wells would have made a good spankee, too... :) As to Kim Possible, the truth is that I've never seen the show - despite being a big fan of Walt Disney as a boy (mentioned above) I don't even have the Disney Channel! My theory is that if a character is in high school as I believe K-P is, she's 18 years old and a legal adult (just as I was long, long ago). Same thing with Betty and Veronica in Archie. If a character were obviously a 14-year old freshman, I wouldn't run the scene.
Next week, Doctor Cylon find it possible to spank Kim Possible again, and the week after that, it's her mother on the receiving end!

Phil,
Glad your download issue is straightened out. Again, if there were a "universal" video format I could do these videos in, I would. Same thing with a universal browser. I'm only able to test with Firefox and Internet Explorer, but I believe everything except these video players should work with Google Chrome and Safari as well.

b00m and everyone,
Glad you liked the updates. The Morrice television spanking was particularly well received. Next week, we'll see the last of my Morrice cartoons, and it's never appeared before as far as I know. It takes place when a (legal adult) student is asked to remain after school... :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 08/12/2011

Post by web-ed »

For links please visit the Home Page.

Humorama Spanking Cartoons:
  • George Morrice series conludes with a never-before-seen cartoon in which a female student doesn't suspect what's in store for her when she's told to remain after class.
Super-Spanking Summer:
  • Doctor Cylon finds it possible to spank Kim Possible.
  • Updated the first spanking from the Superman Sunday comic strip with a new scan of the Jack/Nancy spanking panel.
  • A third spanking from the Superman Sunday strip, where Superman spanks Lily Field while Lois Lane looks on approvingly! This is the only known spanking given by Superman himself in color.
  • Congolike series continues with Spider-Man spanking Mary Jane the old-fashioned way - by hand.

Items added to the Comic Book Spanking Data Base that are not in either Comics Gallery:
These are of little interest except possibly the one from Memin Pinguin. Anyone who is interested can find them easily by searching on the title (given here). The DB has now passed the 450-spanking mark, by the way.
  • Air Fighters - an Airboy story, but this is a father/son scene.
  • Baby Huey - Papa tries to spank him without much success.
  • Blue Bolt (Edison Bell) - his father pretends to be Eddie in disguise, gets paddled for his trouble. More Golden Age M/M (yeauchh!).
  • Dennis (the menace, British version) - slippered by poppa.
  • Dennis The Menace (familiar American version) - spanked by Mom (F/M).
  • Homer Doodle and Son - Repossessor spanks son.
  • Big Top - yet more M/M paddling from this silly thing. Butch the Clown/Draft Guy.
  • Memin Pinguin #109 - three spankings on the cover with a fourth implied! This must be some kind of record, but they are F/M (2, plus the implied) and M/M (1) and the spankees are all children, so I didn't post it.
  • Popeye - I found seven more of these, none M/F :( . I don't intend to try to document all spankings in strips like Popeye, but when they come my way I feel obliged to put them in the DB. Similarly, I certainly don't go looking for spankings in the "Little Girl" titles (Little Iodine, Little Dot, Little Lulu, etc.) or Harvey non-romance comics (Baby Huey, Casper, Wendy, etc.), but again, if they're right in front of me I document them.
  • Super Duck - this one appears to have been Archie's answer to Donald Duck. I don't know how they avoided being sued by Disney (if they did), but anyway, this is a M/M paddling.
  • Tip Top - Grandpa spanks Pa. Bad news for Pa, and for us.
  • Uncle Scrooge - and speaking of Disney, there were a lot of spankings, mostly (as I remember it) of Donald Duck's nephews Huey, Dewey, and Louie. This one is his Uncle Scrooge (F/M).
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thanks again for all the hard work you put into these weekly updates! This time, my favorite was the Morice one (although he could've improved it by giving the young lady a little more curve in the target area!) The Superman one was nice too. The lady was very nicely shaped and in just the right position for the super-spanking she got! I'm glad you showed us the panels leading up to the spanking and the panels following. It clarifies why she got spanked. Too bad Lois never got enough of that kind of attention!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i too like the morrice after shcool spanking :D . the teacher seems to think it should have been obvious why he wanted her to stay over but from the look on her face, which i love, she certainly had no clue. i have a hunch that her bottom will be filling her brain in on why she was asked to stay over shortly :lol: . i just don't understand why so many of these kinds of cartoons are done with a left handed spanker? i think you might be right about her wearing a half slip. nice but personally i would prefer a nice pair of panties. good find, especially since it hasn't been seen on the web before. i like the kim possible animation too............ncie flattening of her bottom as the hand landed. i like the pouty, submissive look on her face too. i liked the jack/nancy spanking although i thought the artist could have given him a chair. the position he's in looks pretty improbably to me. i really liked the superman spanking, the lilly field really deserved it :D thanks so much for posting the whole story too. that always makes it so much better. nicely rounded, red bottom from spiderman. another great update. thanks for taking time to do this for us :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Wow! Web-ed, this week you have really come through for the spanko community!

I admire your continued tenacity in researching and securing these long-hidden spanking gems. You've "come through" many times before, but this week you have unearthed some truly memorable finds!

My heart started pounding when I saw your posting of the "Superman spanks Lily Field" toon from 1943. I have craved to see a good copy of this one since I first found it, in a very dark and blurred print, on the Internet some 15 years ago. The copy you have just posted is an improvement over my previous download.

It may seem trivial to some, but I completely respect Superman's decision to treat Lily as a "saboteur." She was viciously, though perhaps unwittingly, undermining two service members -- an Army soldier and a WAC -- by publishing lies about their relationship.

And I loved your George Morrice find, from 1957. Hope nobody minds, but I have downloaded it and altered it just a bit, by removing that extra large shock of hair from the left (our right) side of the teacher's head. The printed version makes it look as if the spanker is a woman -- although he is wearing a man's suit -- but my "doctored" version makes it clear, at least to me, that he is a man.

Thanks again, Web-ed, for coming through for the spanko community.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote: And I loved your George Morrice find, from 1957. Hope nobody minds, but I have downloaded it and altered it just a bit, by removing that extra large shock of hair from the left (our right) side of the teacher's head. The printed version makes it look as if the spanker is a woman -- although he is wearing a man's suit -- but my "doctored" version makes it clear, at least to me, that he is a man.
I thought it needed a little change too... but what I did was to make the young lady's backside slightly larger and rounder, and to make her panties (if that's what they were intended to be) smaller. After reading Dan's post, I decided to change the teacher's hair too.
morrice with improvement.jpg
morrice with improvement.jpg (213.25 KiB) Viewed 5012 times
I hope this is acceptable.
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Two more good Supermans. The Lily Field one I had never seen before. That was one spanking that was certainly well-deserved for what she did. The couple she caused so much heartache should have spanked her too! The other one-always good to see an upper-crust debutante type getting taken down a peg, finding herself in a position she never thought she'd be in.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

THE SUPERMAN SPANKING LILY FIELD WAS GREAT AND WELL DESERVED LOVED HOW THE TWO OTHER YOUNG LADIES WATCH ESPECIALY THE ONE WITH HER ARMS FOLD GREAT TO SEE THE SPANKING WAS GIVING OVER THE KNEE THIS TIME GREAT POSITION BOY HER BOTTOM SHOULD HAVE BEEN SMOKING AFTER THAT :lol: WONDER WHY THE WRITERS NEVER LET HIM SPANK LOIS LANE WHO I BELIEVE NEEDED PLENTY OF TRIPS ACROSS HIS KNEE :lol: LIKE THE GEORGE MORRICE TEACHER SPANK STUDENT AFTER CLASS :D THE LOOK ON THE GIRL FACE IS PRICELESS :o I BELIEVE THIS WAS A DISCIPLINARY SPANKING. LIKE THE OTK POSITION AND THE GIRL PANTIES ALTHOUGH HER BOTTOM WASN`t VERY ROUND LIKE OTHER WOMEN HE DREW BEFORE. JACK SPANKING NANCY WAS ALSO GREAT THE SPANKING SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE OTK. LIKE NANCY ATTITUDE WITH HANDS ON HIPS DIDN`t LIKE HOW HE GOT SHOT IN HIS SPANKING ARM :x DID MARY JANE STEAL THOSE ITEMS? NO WONDER SPIDERMAN WAS SPANKING HER LIKE LOIS LANE MARY JANE WATSON NEEDED A SPANKING OR TWO :lol: GLAD TO SEE THE SPANKING WAS GIVING ON HER BARE BOTTOM IT MUST HAVE HURTED JUDING BY HER FACIAL REACTION AND THE COLOR OF HER BOTTOM NICE SHADE OF RED :twisted: CAN`T SAY MUCH ABOUT KIM POSSIBLE BUT WISH THE SPANKING WAS OVER THE KNEE WHAT THIS GIRL DO TO EARN A SPANKING? THANKS WEB-ED CSR FOR POSTING
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I hope this is acceptable.
hi boom,

it is indeed acceptable :D . i like the way you did her bottom and the panties much better than the original. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 08/12/2011

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote:Wow! Web-ed, this week you have really come through for the spanko community!
overbarrel49 wrote:another great update. thanks for taking time to do this for us
hugob00m wrote:Thanks again for all the hard work you put into these weekly updates!
Tanner wrote:Two more good Supermans
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:THANKS WEB-ED CSR FOR POSTING
Really, gentlemen, you're going to turn my head with all this lavish praise! I appreciate your accolades, but no thanks are necessary. I'm crazy about spanking, and absolutely dedicated to bringing you the best material I can find. I try hard not to put any really lame stuff out there, and although I may not have always succeeded, I know you guys are out there, rooting for me and appreciating what I do.

On the Morrice After School Spanking: Don't worry, Dan, nobody minds you're altering the piece - in fact, I'm sure we'd all like to see it. b00m already posted his alteration - fast work - and I went ahead and added it to the page right away so I wouldn't forget! I think Dan was right about the hair, and b00m about the bottom - and I think Morrice would approve, too, if he were still with us. This one was a recent addition to my personal collection, and I don't believe it has ever been scanned before this. I'm not sure if it was ever reprinted in a later Humorama digest.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:DID MARY JANE STEAL THOSE ITEMS?
I don't know - it does almost look like that, although it would be contrary to her character, and Congolike didn't say. The commissioner, who has posted occasionally on this board, may choose to enlighten us if he sees this.
daneldorado wrote:It may seem trivial to some, but I completely respect Superman's decision to treat Lily as a "saboteur." She was viciously, though perhaps unwittingly, undermining two service members -- an Army soldier and a WAC -- by publishing lies about their relationship.
On the Superman/Lily spanking: glad everyone like this one, especially Dan (I thought you would)! As Dan noted, there was an old scan floating around, but it was so blurry you couldn't even read the dialogue, so I was glad to bring this much better scan into the open. The wartime patriotism expressed in this strip helped me to find it, by the way: I figured it had to be somewhere between 1941 and 1944, so I needed to locate and search "only" 150 or so strips.

This is the sixth known spanking from the Superman strips, the 4th with Supes himself as the spanker, and the only one of those four in color. Now for the $64,000 question: are there any more spankings from the Superman strips? I wish I knew. They were around for many years. All I can say is that I'll keep looking.

And I agree with Dan - Lily was a saboteur, and she deserved every super-spank she got!
Last edited by web-ed on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Add explanation of how wartime patriotism helped me find the strip.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 08/19/2011

Post by web-ed »

For links please visit the Home Page (click on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this page).

Humorama Spanking Cartoons:
  • Another Bill Ward series begins with "Cinderella" arriving home late and getting spanked by her "fairy godmother".
  • New scan of this Bill Ward scene featuring a spanked female math tutor.

Super-Spanking Summer:
  • Doctor Cylon finds it possible to spank Mrs. Possible also!
  • Coming from an actual comic book, what appears to be an X-Men Caning.
  • MJ Bivouac brings school corporal punishment to the X-Men as Principal Darkholme paddles Jean and Kitty.
I'm trying to get my remaining Bill Ward F/F cartoons (there are four more) out of the way so we can concentrate on M/F for the rest of the series. I think all my remaining cartoons from Wenzel, Stiles, DeCarlo, and Homer are M/F with the exception of one F/M each of Stiles and Wenzel. Most of you will no doubt be relieved to know that I will not feature any F/M stuff as part of the current Humorama Series, although I may combine these two with three of Ward's for another "Halloween Horror" special, the horror being in the F/M orientation.

In searches this week, I obtained copies of a Canadian humor magazine called Laughing World ("The magazine of gay, intelligent people" according to the cover) and Humorama (the full-sized, flagship quarterly publication, as distinct from the many digest-sized books), but unfortunately, neither one had any spanking cartoons :( . No new spankings turned up in my continuing search through Golden Age comics either, although I did find a unique F/M/M (!) domino-style paddling plus a F/M spanking (with a fish) in a single story! I wish I hadn't, but they're documented in the Comics Spanking Data Base. Interested readers should search on the title "Sparkling Stars" issue #26.

Next week's updates will be delayed by one day to allow me to take a short vacation. I hope to return rested, refreshed (fat chance) and ready to peruse some more Humorama digests which are on their way here even as I write this. Next week's updates will all be to existing pages, the idea being I could do them in less time than it takes to code new pages. Although that turned out not to be the case, I think they're still worth your time in looking at them. See you then! :)
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Add information I sleepily left out at 04:00 this morning.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,,

i like the Cinderella spanking although i have a hunch this is "not" really Cinderella :lol: . the spanker looks really happy about it all. the spankee looks to me as if she's preoccupied ...............perhaps thinking about prince charming. i like the expression on the spanker's face in the math tutor one...........he definitely looks suitably pissed :lol: as you noted, the spankee looks pretty scared. it's good for her :D . say! Mrs possible looks pretty good here. nice bottom and nicely spanked :D . in the X-men one, are you "sure" that's a girl? geez! i don't think i care for that one much. i did like principal Darkholme however. great looking rears on both the spankees :D . the principal does indeed have a gleeful look on her face and it's apparent that she's having a good time whether anyone else is or not :lol: .the girl who is waiting looks a little worried but the one getting paddled seems to me that she might be savoring the feelings of the paddling...........perhaps getting some sexual excitement from it. another good update. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Is It A Girl?

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote: in the X-men one, are you "sure" that's a girl? geez! i don't think i care for that one much.
I don't care for it particularly, either, but if it is a genuine caning as it appears, it's worthy of attention since it did take place in an actual comic book. Is the canee really a girl? Well, she's got short hair and rather androgynous features, true, but the waist-to-hip ratio seems determinative to me. Also, I would hope a guy wouldn't be wearing capri slacks and cute little low-cut shoes :D!
Capri slacks? What decade was this, anyway? Copyright Marvel Comics Inc.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thanks again for all the hard work you put into the weekly updates! My favorite this time was the math tutor in higher resolution. The girl is quite pretty and almost to scale! The man is almost one of Ward's later brutish types, but not quite there yet. It's too bad the Cinderella one was F/F, though... I would've enjoyed seeing both of those ladies across the knees of a couple of men!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/27/2011

Post by web-ed »

For links please visit the Home Page, which you can reach by clicking the Chicago Spanking Review link at the top of this or any other BB page.

Back from vacation, I updated a number of existing pages, mainly those with superheroes in keeping with Super-Spanking Summer.
  • Bill Ward "Bottoms Up" spanking - the caption and date of its first appearance can finally be revealed with two new scans.
  • Helen Parr gets two animated spankings from Doctor Cylon.
  • Piracy leads to punishment as Singapore Sal finds herself turned over the knee of Captain Paragon. New high-resolution scans from our newly-obtained near mint copy of this comic book!
  • Kid Eternity calls Samson from beyond to give a double-spanking to two bad girls. New scan!
  • A female criminal gets her just desserts as Firebrand leaves his fiery brand where it will do her the most good. New scan!
Although on vacation this week, I never go off-duty (spanking-wise), and I did manage to go through another batch of Humorama digests. The results were two new spanking cartoons by George Morrice, plus new scans of three cartoons that have already been posted. I'll do the Morrice cartoons as soon as possible since we just had a Morrice series and I'd like to keep the Morrice stuff close together on the Humor index page.
-- Web-Ed