Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
daneldorado

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by daneldorado »

WELCOME BACK, WEB-ED!

When I read that you were going to take a vacation, I was happy for you. My first thought was: well, yeah, everyone deserves an occasional vacation. But then, my SECOND thought was this:

Anytime an administrator of a popular website goes on vacation, the site experiences a dearth of new posts until he (or she) returns.

One of my passions -- other than spanking -- is classic old films. I subscribe to a classic films site, and post messages there whenever I can. But I have to notice that about EIGHTY PER CENT of all the messages on the site are from the administrator himself. That's the only way to keep them going: If the administrator doesn't post early and often, eventually the site shrivels up and dies.

Not that the CSR is in danger of shriveling up anytime soon. But I think the only persons to post to this site since you left were overbarrel and myself.

So, again I say: Welcome back, Web-Ed. But I hope you won't leave us again, anytime soon.

Cheers,
Dan
Last edited by daneldorado on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed and welcome back,

i like the ward bottoms up drawing. very nice looking spankee and i love her outfit too with the grater belt and hose :D . from the position of her right hand i have to figure that this spanking stings a bit but even at that both spanker and spankee seem to be enjoying this and i have to figure they're probably gonna end up in the bedroom ;) .the doc cylon animation does indeed cause her to change expressions and i like the way her bottom cheeks are bouncing too :D . Singapore Sal looks suitably irritated by this "turn" of events :lol: . nice, clear scan of the entire spanking page too. it appears to me that whoever did the colored version also took a few minutes to round out her bottom. it seems less angular than the uncolored ones. i guess i'm not familiar with kid eternity but as long as he has spanking scenes, i approve. maybe the reason firebrand didn't last long is that he didn't live up to his name. perhaps he would have done better with a spanking in every episode :D . you mentioned that there was no rubbing or anything afterward and i was a little disappointed with the actual spanking. she could have had a more pained look on her face and maybe a couple tears. it seemed a little lackluster. thanks for the update. fascinating as usual. phil
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

I liked them all this week. Especially the Kid Eternity one where the old lady was going YeOWW. Bet she never expected that at her age. Guess you might say that even a woman with some gray hairs can still benefit from a red bottom. Never too old, like they say.
I agree with Dan about the few postings here, all from a handful of people-and I admit I should post more often myself.
Another thing I have thought of. Wouldnt it be nice if somehow there could be a chatroom devoted to chatting about spankings in the comics, and other topics that appear on this board.
Lots of spanking chatrooms, but they mainly appeal to those into cyber play or looking for partners.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 08/27/2011

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote:WELCOME BACK, WEB-ED!

Anytime an administrator of a popular website goes on vacation, the site experiences a dearth of new posts until he (or she) returns...
If the administrator doesn't post early and often, eventually the site shrivels up and dies.
Not that the CSR is in danger of shriveling up anytime soon. But I think the only persons to post to this site since you left were overbarrel and myself.
So, again I say: Welcome back, Web-Ed. But I hope you won't leave us again, anytime soon.
Thank you kindly Dan, and don't worry - I'm probably too broke to go on vacation again any time soon!
Tanner wrote:Another thing I have thought of. Wouldn't it be nice if somehow there could be a chatroom devoted to chatting about spankings in the comics, and other topics that appear on this board.
Lots of spanking chatrooms, but they mainly appeal to those into cyber play or looking for partners.
It's a funny thing, but as loquacious as I seem to be here on this board, I've never really been into spanking chatrooms. I suppose I could host one here at CSR (I'd have to look into the technical details), but I'd never have the time to participate in it myself anyway. So at least for now, we'll have to do our chatting in the form of posts on this board.

For Phil, about Kid Eternity: He had an imaginative "gimmick" and was one of Quality's better-known heroes, quite popular in the 40's and early 50's. After DC acquired the Quality heroes, I remember them reprinting a number of his adventures during the 70's in their 100-page Super-Spectaculars. I think his main dramatic weakness was in his passivity - he had to keep calling up dead heroes for the important actions rather than undertaking them himself.

Tanner also mentioned Kid Eternity and the spankings of Her Highness and Silk. The pity of it is that these two characters went on to star in their own strip, but were never spanked again despite being quite deserving of this treatment.
overbarrel49 wrote:maybe the reason firebrand didn't last long is that he didn't live up to his name. perhaps he would have done better with a spanking in every episode :D .
I'm sure everyone here would have been delighted if he had!
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates for 08/27/2011

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:Bill Ward "Bottoms Up" spanking - the caption and date of its first appearance can finally be revealed with two new scans.
I've always liked this cartoon. It seems more playful and easy-going than Ward's other work. Thanks for the new scans of it!
web-ed wrote:Piracy leads to punishment as Singapore Sal finds herself turned over the knee of Captain Paragon. New high-resolution scans from our newly-obtained near mint copy of this comic book!
WOW! I had seen a blurry, low-resolution scan of this page before, and even then, I thought it was a great picture. I know practically nothing about the characters, except that he's the hero and she's the villain... and if I had ever seen Sinapore Sal in a story that didn't show her being spanked, I'd wish she had been!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!! GREAT COLLETION THANKS!! The Bill Ward spanking in Bottom Up looks kinda different than some of his later work meaning the woman`s breasts and buttocks is flat something like I would expect maybe from artists like Kirk Stiles or Morrice. Good position over the knee use to seeing large female body parts from a Ward`s drawing was this from his early work? HA! HA! Firebrand really live up to his name by giving that beautiful female criminal her comeuppance :lol: If only Reed Crandall done a Gene Autry and use the knife handle as a paddle to spank her with! Great how her bottom stuck up while over one knee.Look like HerHighness was taking most of the spanking from Samson than Silk didn`t like the position cause it look like they was floating in the air.like the way the artist drew Silk struggling to avoid the slaps to her bottom if only she was otk Like Singapore Sal good position with bottom up high while being roasted by Captain Paragon :lol: Too bad the spanking of naughty grown women in comic books is a thing of the past :cry: When is there going to be a spanking of Susan from Monsters vs Aliens like Helen Parr especailly when hit by that paddle :twisted: WOW how her bottom bounce!!!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/02/2011

Post by web-ed »

For links please visit the Home Page (click on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page to get there).

Doctor Cylon adjusts another work of the old masters to make it a post-spanking piece.

Humorama Spanking Cartoons:
  • Update to a page posted last year - an older gentleman expresses his "fatherly interest" in a young woman by spanking her! New scan.
  • A young lady in the performing arts finds out her contract contains a spanking clause!
  • Another young lady decides to accept a marriage proposal - after getting spanked by her boyfriend!
I found all three of these recently in the same Humorama digest! Most unusual, since the typical number of "spankers" is 0 or 1 (four is the record), and I can't recall another multi-spanker issue in which the cartoons were all by the same artist.

A change you may notice is in the decorative border of cover thumbnails used on CSR's Humorama pages: I replaced the old thumbnails with newer versions which now link to full-size cover scans. The reason for this is that when I started this series, I didn't have enough of my own cover scans and had to use whatever I could find, but now I have plenty, and where the cover features a spanking, I certainly used it! If you look carefully, you'll see that I haven't posted all of these "cover spankings" before, but never fear: I will, and I have good, full-sized scans of all of them! I did not retrofit the old pages, however (too much work) so if you want to compare, use this week's Humorama #45 with Humorama #44 from two weeks ago. Most of the covers are different, but in a few cases I simply used a better scan of the same cover.

Super-Spanking Summer:
  • It's DC vs. Marvel again as Wonder Woman spanks Sue Storm! Art by Osias.
  • More spanking among the X-Men as Storm spanks Shadowcat. The Congolike series resumes!
Humorama Search: I found another copy of a Bill Wenzel "spanker" (already posted) in Popular Jokes. It will probably be added to the page in the future.

Golden Age Search for the month of August: 1300 pages searched and three spankings found, but all of them M/M :( Two of them were The Human Torch and his teen-age sidekick, Toro, while the third is from a strip called Perky. The sheer number of these things is demoralizing, and for all of our sakes I won't be posting them in another "Weird Spankings" series (I've done enough of those in the past). The details are sketchy but I've logged them in the Comics Spanking Data Base as usual, and anyone who's really interested in seeing them can drop me a PM.

Next week: the sizzling conclusion to Super-Spanking Summer. Be here as the heat is applied to six female super-seats! :)
-- Web-Ed
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Another great week!
I loved the Doc Cylon. There is an expression "rubenesque" to describe women with full figures (and ample posteriors) after the Dutch painter Rubens whose women looked like that. And seeing his women can't help but note they have very spankable bottoms. Too bad he didn't give his nudes red bottoms when he painted them.
Nice WW/Sue Storm. Be nice to see one where its Wonder Woman getting spanked with a paddle in what she is wearing in this one.(Or rather not wearing).
And always nice to see a multi-panel spanking like this one of Shadowcat getting spanked. The only thing nicer would have been another panel, a post-spanking one where she is rubbing, or sitting on a pillow. Wish there was more postspanking art where the spankee is sitting on a pillow(or standing up with one tied to her bottom,implying that she can't sit).
And the Morrice-how wonderful that this material from the "Dark Ages" so to speak, survived to the present.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

it's just amazing how much a little color on the cheeks of the lady enhances even a painting by an old master............no wonder she's lying on her stomach :D . i like the idea of the gag in the contract one and i like the smug expression on the spanker's face the "suitably pissed off" look on the spankee's face :lol: like you said though, odd position for the spankee which really detracted from the drawing. i love the idea of the man convincing his girl to marry him. i guess that some girls just take more convincing than others :lol: . as you mentioned, good otk position and a nice bottom on the bride to be. on the last morrice pic i do like the gag in the second one much better and i love the startled realization on the spankee's face :D as you said, he could have raised the spankee's dress all the way up. i thought the sue storm drawing was nice but while sue seems to be paying attention, wonder woman looks as if she is staring off into space, perhaps daydreaming? to me her right hand looks a little too big for her arm too. in the storm spanks shadowcat..............it's amazing how a couple of minor changes can really enhance the drawing. i like the second one much better. another good update. thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED!!! DOCTOR CYLON POST SPANKING was nice like that it was a full figure woman on the recieving end something you don`t see that much.Wonder Woman spanks Sue Storm was ok being WW already had the upper hand maybe you should do one of Ben Grimm spanking WW OTK :lol: George Morrice spanking an actress is very good :D Like the way the producer is puffing on his cigar while tending to Miss Lapeppe`s pert shaply bottom :lol: Miss Lapeppe kinda reminds me of Scarlette O`hara a woman who should have been spanked! The second spanking by Morrice is also nice! Great otk position.Nice panties cover bottom the spanking must be hurting her cause she trying to reach back only problem is the spanker is spanking with the wrong hand :? Want to see Storm spank otk maybe professor X or Rogue good postion of Shadowcat like how her buttocks is turn red. Storm is one great spanker :D THANKS CSR!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 09/02/2011

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Want to see Storm spanked otk maybe [by] professor X or Rogue ...
You're in luck, Butch - next week Storm gets it four times - X-paddled by Dr. Cylon, then taken OTK by Jean (once) and Wolverine (twice) - ouch! Rogue does put in an appearance, but she's taken over Wolverine's knee also!

Plenty of old-fashioned corporal punishment at the modern-day School for Gifted Youngsters. :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 09/09/2011

Post by web-ed »

For links please visit the Home Page (click on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page to get there).

All good things must come to an end, and so it is with Super-Spanking Summer :( . But I feel it's important to go out on a high note, so let's apply the heat to six female super-seats:
  • The rivalry between Supergirl and Power Girl goes on as Power Girl shreds Supergirl's costume (while Supergirl's still in it!), then spanks her nearly-bare bottom.
  • X" marks the spot as Doctor Cylon applies the X-Paddle where it will do the most good - Storm's behind!
  • Wolverine spanks Storm (Marinetti version).
  • Wolverine spanks Storm (Zani version).
  • Jean spanks Storm! That's four consecutive spankings for Storm, but we don't mind (Storm may have a different opinion).
  • Wolverine spanks Rogue in a simultaneous conclusion to the X-Men series, the Congolike series, and Super-Spanking Summer!
Other news: no Humorama "spankers" discovered this week, although my search continues (and so will the series, in two weeks), but Tiptopper did send me a real prize: a spanking from the Big Ben Bolt Sunday color strip that I don't believe has been seen on the web before. Look for it in October, right after I post a whole page on the Steve Canyon off-camera one (also from Tiptopper), which is already on this forum but perhaps too obscure, especially since I forgot to mention it here last time :oops: .

Next week: Sports Illustrated has their swimsuit issue, so it's high time we here at CSR did a swimsuit spanking issue! Bring along your surfboard (or paddle-board) and some munchies, put on an old Beach Boys album, and sit back and enjoy the spanks being applied to swimsuit-clad bottoms (plus one where the spankee's bikini gets taken down!). Be here, or be a hodad :D !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i like the power girl/super girl spanking. like you, i would have preferred an otk position but super girl has a nicely rounded, well spanked bottom. i like the hair pulling and the angry expressions on their faces. just goes to show you that women are meaner than men.................just as i always suspected :lol: . i'm not sure just which of the storm spankings i like best. in the pic doc cylon decided to use, the spankee is portrayed a little too extreme for me. the marinetti and zani versions are both good but i like the obvious pain and tears in the zani. the congolike is good, especially since there are multiple panels but unlike you, i don't really care for the otk position. it seems a bit awkward to me and i thought the spanker should have gotten her completely over her lap. i did like the flattening of her bottom in the animation :D . i thought the wolverine/rogue spanking was a nice series that ended with her end blazing :D . good update. thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

WOW!! Storm must have been a really bad Super herion to recieve three spankings :lol: THANKS WEB-ED CSR!! I think both Zani and Marinetti done a great job of drawing Storm being spanked by Wolverine I kinda like Marinetti version better being Wolverine look more manly in his old school X-Men outfit. 8-) Liked both of the otk postion and that Zani gave Wolverine a hairbrush to use. Wonder is that the same brush Jean had floating above her head as she spanked Storm also :lol:Jean spanking Storm was ok the otk didn`t look right wish she was more center on Jean lap unless Storm was trying to escape her punishment :lol: The Wolverine spank Rogue panel is excellent!!!!! Really love the over the knee postion of Rogue from clothes to bare bottom wish to have seen Rogue in her old school costume. LIke how her tush stuck up high on Wolverine knee Of all the females on The X-Men Rogue had the biggest butt ;) Doctor Cylon done a good job drawing Storm naked and spanked with a paddle like how he put a large X on her bare rump :D Hey was that one of Professor`s X paddles he was using? The Powergirl spanks Supergirl not only should have been done otk but also in midair while a huge crowd watch!! Wanna see Supergirl spank some bottoms!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/16/2011

Post by web-ed »

Before it gets too cold here in Chicago, let's take a last refreshing dip with our Swimsuit Spanking Issue:
  • Doctor Cylon revisits his page on Ariel, adding both right-hand and left-hand paddlings. Actually, these take place on the bare, but at least they're nautically themed.
  • Also nautically-themed is a new scan of Earl Engleman's A Spanking Breeze, in which we see that the round-bottomed spankee was actually wearing tight shorts that looked a lot like a swimsuit. Plus: Coyote on Fire just sent us a colored version in which it's her Fanny that's on Fire!
  • An old gag features a man giving a pretty girl a good swat on her rear end, then pretending he was only trying to swat a fly. This version takes place on a swimsuit, which doesn't improve the gag any but does fit in with our swimsuit theme.
  • A spanking that does take place on a swimsuit seat is this one from The Female Animal. This one has been seen before, but at least it has a handsome spanker, a bratty spankee, and a swimsuit.
  • On the other hand, something that hasn't been seen much but deserves to be is Lyndal Ferguson's depiction of The Creature from the Black Lagoon: The Creature isn't just whistling Dixie when he posts a "No Swimming" sign, as a young woman finds out when she fails to heed his warning and goes swimming anyway!
  • The only known spanking by famed "Good Girl" Golden Age comics artist Matt Baker is applied to the bottom half of a two-piece suit!
  • A never before seen spanking from Charlton romance comics is this one applied to the bikini-clad bottom of a girl who taxes her boyfriend's patience. Another CSR exclusive!
  • Missed opportunities in Humorama: a spanking verse in which a bikini figures prominently, plus Bettie Page and other models wearing swimsuits - in the "Spanking In Media" Forum.

This week's search results: one new George Morrice Humorama "spanker", which features a husband who finds another man spanking his wife, and tells the chap to carry on! Good show, old man! I actually made some progress with the Silver Age Supergirl Spanking Search also, but as expected, the results there were completely negative. This search is now 93% complete.

Nor was that all this week: still concerned that readers may be having some trouble navigating through CSR because it's so large now (over 800 web pages, not counting this forum or the Comics Spanking Data Base), I've tried to make the radio buttons easier to see and use. I've changed the backgrounds to white so the buttons will have better contrast, replaced some of the stranger-looking ones with uniform custom colors (except for the two comics galleries), and increased their sizes. I've also added a hyperlink near the top of the page, where the current gallery in named (in more recent pages, not the earlier ones); for example, where it says "Comics Gallery 2" at the top left-hand portion of the individual page. This isn't really necessary, since all the pages already have hyperlinked buttons at the bottom to return to the parent gallery, but it's not difficult for me to do and perhaps it will help new readers.

The change to the Comics Galleries button is different: the four color bands have been rearranged from vertical to horizontal, because that's how we tend to read! (The four colors, blue, green, yellow, and red symbolize the fact that comics used to be printed using just these four colors). From the beginning, it was always my intention to use color-coded buttons as a navigational aid, but I wasn't consistent enough with the plan, and some of my rather odd custom-designed buttons may have caused confusion. I hope being completely consistent going forward combined with targeted renovation of existing pages will help clear things up.

The Home Page and the five picture gallery index pages have been completed; the Articles, Fiction, Events, and Links pages will be renovated when I can get to them. I don't plan to go back and renovate all the existing individual pages, however, because it would be too much effort for too little return, although new pages going forward will have these enhancements. Nor am I going to change the fundamental site organization - despite the difficulties some readers have had, I gave it a lot of thought back in 2004 before going live, and I still believe it's a good design, in fact superior to most other spanking sites and to all blogs (which have inherent limitations the individual blogger can't change) out there. A little tweaking and a little reader education should, I believe, take care of any problems.

One more change to the Humor Gallery: I decided to segregate the F/M material (it's only three pages) to a separate section moved to the bottom of the page. This way, those who wish to see only M/F and F/F, probably most readers, won't stumble over the F/M stuff by accident. As I don't care for F/M myself, I don't expect to post too much more of it, but I do have some mostly or entirely unseen Humorama F/M cartoons that I feel obligated to get out there. Since I refuse to pollute the ongoing Humorama Series with them, I will probably have to do them as part of another Halloween Horror Special (the horror being of course in the F/M orientation). I have three more cartoons by Bill Ward, who also did many outside of Humorama, one more by Kirk Stiles (who did only two that I know of), and perhaps most surprisingly, one by Bill Wenzel! Many of you will be relieved to know there are none by Homer or Dan DeCarlo.

Next week: things get back to "normal" with the resumption of the Humorama Series, a new series of comic strip spankings begins with a fourth from Steve Canyon (which unfortunately takes place off-camera), and a sort-of spanking from The Three Stooges! :D :D :D Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates for 09/16/2011

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:
  • Also nautically-themed is a new scan of Earl Engleman's A Spanking Breeze, in which we see that the round-bottomed spankee was actually wearing tight shorts that looked a lot like a swimsuit.
Thanks for posting a higher resolution copy of that one! Ive always suspcted that the original drawing showed the young lady wearing shorts... and sexy shorts they are indeed! Extremely form-fitting and not much different from the color of her skin!
web-ed wrote:[*]The only known spanking by famed "Good Girl" Golden Age comics artist Matt Baker is applied to the bottom half of a two-piece suit!
I definitely enjoyed seeing that spanking panel, and the fact that you included so much of the story that led up to it made it even more fun! She certainly deserved to be punished (In fact, considering that she put lives at risk, one might say she got off easy with just a spanking for her crime!) and I'm sure the young man had a good time applying the palm of his hand to her shapely backside!
web-ed wrote:[*]A never before seen spanking from Charlton romance comics is this one applied to the bikini-clad bottom of a girl who taxes her boyfriend's patience. Another CSR exclusive!
Again, including enough of the story to know what carol did to deserve punishment made it much more enjoyable... but the smile on Bob's face suggests that perhaps punishment wasn't the only thing on his mind!

This has been a great week!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i like the doc cylon animations this time. as always the animation of the bouncing cheeks is good and this time i particularly like the coloring on her cheeks. i like the modified modified version of the spanking breeze pic too. nicely red bottom :D . you mention that the swat the fly one depends on the "secret enjoyment" of spanking but the spanker in this one isn't making much of a secret of it looking at the gleeful look on his face :lol: . i got a kick out of the creature from the black lagoon. as you noted, when he says no swimming , he really means it as is indicated by the highly irritated, is somewhat confused look on his face :lol: . i like her expression too. excellent work on the Matt Baker spanking comic. i loved all the background and the story that went with it................not to mention that i was born in 1949 :D . in the Charlton spanking you say that this kind of behavior is well deserving of a spanking and i couldn't agree more. i have had a girl or 2 do stuff like this to me along the way and it's kind of a pet peeve of mine. personally i can't think of a better reason for a spanking. good update. thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI CSR!! The Earl Engleman A Spanking Breeze is good even though I have seen it before.Really love how he gave the woman a large plump bottom Coyote on Fire did a nice color version of his drawing but being old school I prefer the black and white version better classic!!'' Ariel do have a rather big tush and glad that someone put a paddle to it :lol:Great work Doctor Cylon!! The spanking of Jane Powell by George Nader in The Female Animal very short i think three swats that barely landed on Miss Powell swimsuit bottom. The Lyndal Ferguson`s Creature From The Black Lagoon spanking was great look like The Creature just pull this Beautiful young lady out of the water and turned her over his knee seeing that she was all wet I think The Creature should have rip off her bikini bottom instead of pulling them down great spanking though.Wished Matt Baker drew some spankings in Phantom Lady like he did in The teenage Romance comics He dose have a flair for drawing beautiful women :D
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

The Swimsuit Spanking issue was all that was expected and more. Both of the Romance comics spankings were topnotch, especially the one with Bob as the spanker. Can just imagine how that stung through that wet bikini bottom. As for her comment "there won't be a next time", want to bet there will be a next time, and perhaps Bob willbe spanking bare(in private) or maybe he will have acquired a paddle to use on that swimsuit bottom.
Too bad they don't make those sort of Romance Comics anymore-be great to see spankings over some of today's bathing suits, both bikinis and one-pieces.
Liked the Spanking Breeze" one as I love to see spankings given over the tight shorts that were popular in that era.
Here's an idea for a drawing or story. There is a bikini contest , and all the men turn their bikini-clad wives and girlfriends over their knees and spank them as a large group. What a picture that would be!
Maybe next year more swimsuit spankings will have surfaced, or more artists will have done new ones.
Dave Wolfe

Post by Dave Wolfe »

Greetings, Web-Ed!

Another enjoyable update, as always!

I particularly enjoyed the romance comic spanking, and you're right, it's never been on the Interwebs! At leat as far as I've seen. Of course, it'll be ALL OVER the Web NOW! :D It's kinda like an expanded version of the famous Charles Atlas ad, eh? "The Day I Punched Out A Bully And Spanked My Girlfriend!" Y'know, I've always wondered, did the guys who wrote and drew the romance comics ever consult their wives, or girlfriends, or their wives' girlfriends for female fantasy fodder? Or did it come from the movies, or the Soaps, or did they just make it up? My observation is that the bad-boy characters, appealing but dangerous, have always been favorites with the ladies!

I have to remark on Lyndal's painting: his stuff is always excellent, and thanks for getting him more attention! I love his color work, and all the detail he put in with the Creature and Julia, flaura and fauna! Several years ago, I also used the Gill Man in a WolfieToon for "Discipline and Desire," but it was nowhere so detailed, and the sign said, "No Fishing," with the gal's hook in Gill's head! :mrgreen: That may prove one of two theories: Great minds think alike, or Idiots run in bunches. :lol: I bet there are lots of Monster Spankings around, especially by those of us who grew up in the era of "Shock Shock Theater" and its hideous progeny, "Famous Monsters of Filmland," the Aurora monster model kits, "The Munsters," et al.

I'll add another link for even more of Lyndal's exceptional work! http://www.myspace.com/lyndalferguson/photos/3979004

Many thanks!

Wolfie