secretary spanking series

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

secretary spanking series

Post by jimc »

i see you have 1 more decarlo spanking scene and i just realized that one of the ones that i remember the most is not in the collection this caption read "Golly, they never said you could get a spanking in Secretay School if you made mistakes." which featured Veronica (long-haired brunette) and the spanker from the famous "you never spank me when i make a mistake" with a short-haired veronica and the older woman and just wondered if you had ever seen it.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: secretary spanking series

Post by web-ed »

Yes, I have seen it, and as a matter of fact it's the one that's going to be posted next week. But as you reminded me, there is as yet even one more DeCarlo secretary spanking, where the older secretary observes to her boss as he spanks the young secretary, "You never spank me when I make mistakes." I'll have to see if I can rustle up a copy of that one, too.

And remembering that cartoon just brought another to mind. This one isn't by DeCarlo; it's Captain Marvel (the original) spanking a much older woman. I've got this one in the hopper and it will be posted eventually. I've also got two other "Marvel Family" spankings and would like to find a fourth to make a nice set before posting them.
-- Web-Ed