Reorganized This Forum

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Reorganized This Forum

Post by web-ed »

I tried to make it easier for everyone to find what they were looking for on this board by renaming certain topics and moving a lot of posts around (which wasn't easy because the "Merge Topics" function of this board doesn't seem to be working). There were a lot of Wonder Woman and Supergirl posts scattered around, so I moved them under one topic apiece.

Part of the problem is that I didn't do this sooner, so once we had one post out of place, we soon had a dozen replies to deal with as well. I'll try to stay more on top of this problem in the future. Anyway, if you're having trouble locating one of your own posts, you can always search out all your posts from your User Control Panel. I didn't delete anything, so all posts should still be there - somewhere. :|
-- Web-Ed