Another Marvel Superheroine - [Valkyrie]

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Another Marvel Superheroine - [Valkyrie]

Post by Tanner »

This week's update on Marvel superheroines left out one who could definitely have used a spanking. That is the Valkyrie who was with the Avengers,first arrived in the 70s.
Blonde, arrogant, hotheaded, wearing a skimpy shorts outfit-she definitely needed some OTK discipline.
Would love to see the Black Widow getting spanked on the seat of her outfit.It appears to be "painted on" so a hard spanking, especially with a paddle, would definitely have an effect. One that might leave her not wanting to sit down for quite some time!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Another Marvel Superheroine - [Valkyrie]

Post by web-ed »

I edited the title of your post to add "Valkyrie" so that it would show up on the board headers and maybe attract some attention.

I couldn't agree more about her need for the OTK treatment - I was frustrated at the time (70's) that the artists never drew her in a particularly "spankable" position. Now, who should do the deed? The first thought that comes to my mind is Thor, who is after all her older half-brother, although this fact was seldom if ever mentioned in the comics. And I'm not sure which outfit you were referring to - her first costume was basically a black leotard adorned with two uncomfortable-looking breast cups:
The Valkyrie, from Defenders #12 (Feb 1973)
The Valkyrie, from Defenders #12 (Feb 1973)
defenders_no_12_valkyrie.jpg (25.3 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
(Art by Sal Buscema and Jack Abel)

Later she lost the cups and went to a yellow costume, which was modified yet again (by Keith Giffen, I believe) into a rather attractive white version as seen here on the cover of Defenders #47 (May 1977, art by Ed Hannigan and Joe Sinnott).
The Valkyrie, from Defenders #47 (May 1977)
The Valkyrie, from Defenders #47 (May 1977)
defenders_no_47_cover.jpg (43.88 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
I chose this cover because it not only pictures Val, it also depicts Avengers Mansion (since you mentioned them), as well as Moon Knight (appropriate name in a spanking discussion) and Hellcat, who actually did feel the cane across her behind in a later issue (look for it in 3 weeks).

I think the white costume is the best, for spanking as well as everyday use. The problem with the original, apart from the cups, is that while black has a cool look, it doesn't photograph well in the sense that you can't really see and appreciate the contours of the buttocks beneath it (something the producers of a few spanking videos I can think of never understood).

By the way, although Val was never spanked in the comics, an artist did once draw The Enchantress giving her a swat with her own sword! Yes, I have a copy, and yes, it will be posted eventually...
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

we seem to have forgotten another beauty that is often overlooked the Lady Darma (the blue-skinned girlfriend/love) of sub-mariner. One of her purple outfits i remember as being quite form-fitting. Although i do have to admit almost all of the others mentioned so far are in a world-class themselves (so far the female herald of Galatus is by far the most spankable and i also remember the orign story of Silver Surfer and how great his love looked when she was human. have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Other Marvel Superheroines - Valkyrie, Lady Dorma

Post by web-ed »

Ah yes, Lady Dorma - I wasn't much of a Sub-Mariner fan, so I don't have too many back issues, but here's a panel with Dorma from Tales To Astonish:
Lady Dorma, from Tales to Astonish #92 (June, 1967)
Lady Dorma, from Tales to Astonish #92 (June, 1967)
dorma_12.jpg (87.1 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
It's not that I didn't like the water or something, but undersea heroes like Sub-Mariner and Aquaman just didn't do it for me. Dorma was later killed off, as I remember (perhaps in Sub-Mariner #37?). Here she is on the cover of that issue, wearing a different outfit:
Sub-Mariner #37 - I think this was Dorma's final issue, although I don't have it in my collection.
Sub-Mariner #37 - I think this was Dorma's final issue, although I don't have it in my collection.
SUBMAR37.JPG (67.22 KiB) Viewed 2631 times

Subby's female antagonist Llyra was another possibility, now that you've got me thinking about it:
Llyra, a Bad Girl if ever there was one!  From Sub-Mariner #32 (Dec. 1970)
Llyra, a Bad Girl if ever there was one! From Sub-Mariner #32 (Dec. 1970)
submar32.jpg (61.75 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
She was definitely the bad girl type!

The Silver Surfer's old love interest was named Shalla Bal, if memory serves (I don't have my collection of Silver Surfer available at this moment to check). The way John Buscema drew her, she was certainly spankable enough, although I always had some reservations about Stan Lee's reinvention of the Surfer as a former human being who had given up his humanity to save his world from Galactus. As portrayed In his first appearance (Fantastic Four #48 - 50), you'd have sworn this guy was never human. Still, if Shalla Bal had ever gotten spanked, I would have immediately withdrawn all my objections!
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

i was looking at an old comic i had about androids (dell super heroes) and thought about that one. I also heard about some others that had similar names. There was one called Phantom lady and another called the blonde phantom. So there was also another called Fighting Female Force that looked like their costumes were designed with their bottoms in mind.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I remember Phantom Lady, who became infamous for her "headlights" (protruding breasts) after Dr. Fredric Wertham made such a big deal out of them in his book Seduction of the Innocent. A lot of us would have liked to have seen her get spanked way back when! As far as I know, it never happened. (I'll have more to say about Wertham in the coming weeks when I post the one spanking that was in book).

I'm not familiar with Fighting Female Force, but I'm sure I would have liked to see them spanked.
-- Web-Ed