bondage blowout

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

bondage blowout

Post by jimc »

hi web-ed, i always thought that the one used in the 1st three in Bondage Blowout was modelled after the female officer in Disney's Search for Atlantis. i had also seen several of George morriste that were french subtitles so i do not know if that is where he started. I'm also glad that Dan lets his Spanky Sal get reprinted. Yes, deviant art does have some very good fan art and spanking artists and you might try interviewing some of them as well. you also made very valid points about the spankings in Captain Marval. (many of them were m/m and that is not really what (m/f, f/f) spankos are looking for,but you do have to include them for the ones that may want to see them. 16 is indeed a great bit of work. Thank you for posting so many. I wonder if the new site Spanking Panels used your site for inspiration. Have a great day.
Jim
DRD

Re: bondage blowout

Post by DRD »

George Morrice was actually British, So I would guess he started in England. Vintage Sleaze did a little story on him.
DRD