Charisma Carpenter

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Charisma Carpenter

Post by hugob00m »

I just happened to run across the information that today (July 23) is Charisma Carpenter's birthday.

I don't know what Ms. Carpenter is like in real life, but most of the characters she's played could''ve used a good spanking!
Charisma Carpenter birthday.jpg
Charisma Carpenter birthday.jpg (71.61 KiB) Viewed 3159 times
43 and one to grow on? I think it would be fun!
overbarrel49

Re: Charisma Carpenter

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

i can't imagine that anyone around here would disagree with you :lol: . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I must admit, b00m, that I have no idea who Charisma Carpenter is, but I like your birthday message very much, and like Phil I believe that all of us generous gents here at CSR would be only too happy to volunteer our time to help Ms. Carpenter celebrate her birthday in the proper style :) .
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:I must admit, b00m, that I have no idea who Charisma Carpenter is,
On Buffy, the Vampire Slayer (the TV series, not the movie) Charisma Carpenter played a VERY spankable character named Cordelia Chase. She was a snooty, rich bitch cheerleader, who did her best to keep the unpopular kids unpopular and the popular kids looking down their noses at anyone deemed to be inferior. Her haughty attititude, (the character's... as I said, I don't know what Ms. Carpenter is like in real life) and her tight-fitting clothes, made her seem like the perfect candidate for a little over-the-knee time!