Should The Spankee's Bottom Be Bared?

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Should The Spankee's Bottom Be Bared?

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

[Moved by the Web-Ed from the CSR Feedback Forum]

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Do any one believe that the spanker doesn`t have to pull down or hike up a woman clothing to deliever a disciplining spanking and if he decide to do this it now become more into sexual play for him. To me a woman don`t have to be bare bottom when having her tush spanked in fact many comic books movies and tv shows feature plenty of women getting a good hard spanking on the seat of their clothing and still learn their lesson :lol: Now I don`t have a problem seeing or spanking a woman bare bottom it a turn on plus it add to the humiliation :D But I think seeing or giving a woman via super heroine villianess or bad housewife a good over the knees spanking fully clothes would still get the message across much better than baring her bottom who I feel now would come into sexual play :D
web-ed
Site Admin

To Bare or Not to Bare, That is the Question

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Do any one believe that the spanker doesn`t have to pull down or hike up a woman clothing to deliever a disciplining spanking and if he decide to do this it now become more into sexual play for him. To me a woman don`t have to be bare bottom when having her tush spanked in fact many comic books movies and tv shows feature plenty of women getting a good hard spanking on the seat of their clothing and still learn their lesson :lol: Now I don`t have a problem seeing or spanking a woman bare bottom it a turn on plus it add to the humiliation :D But I think seeing or giving a woman via super heroine villianess or bad housewife a good over the knees spanking fully clothes would still get the message across much better than baring her bottom who I feel now would come into sexual play :D
Well, we've tossed this one around a good bit here Butch, and there was a broad agreement that it wasn't necessary to bare the spankee's bottom, especially where she was a super-heroine and we liked to see her get spanked in costume! And obviously, in a mainstream comic book or on television you're not going to see a spanking take place on the bare bottom. As we would expect, there were some differences in our personal spanking preferences. I don't remember all the details of the discussion, but Dan indicated he generally spanked over panties while I indicated a strong preference for baring the bottom completely! The specific circumstances certainly come into play as a birthday spanking at a bar is not going to be bare-bottom, whereas a disciplinary spanking in private may very well be.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Re: Should The Spankee's Bottom Be Bared?

Post by daneldorado »

It depends on what you're talking about.

If your intention is to bare the lady's bottom, then I think it's perfectly okay to do that while spanking. I don't usually show bare bottom spankees in my artwork, but on occasion I have.

If, on the other hand, your intention is to bare the lady's private parts, meaning the vulva, the labia, the vagina, etc., then it becomes a completely different question. If that is your intention, then you are no longer talking about an innocent spanking of a naughty miscreant, but an intrusion into the sexual realm.

All these messages have to do with a person's personal opinions, so please remember that no one is trying to dictate to anyone else how they should live. But as far as I'm concerned, sex and spanking are two different topics. I can enjoy both of them, and frequently have; but when I am drawing a spanking cartoon, I never mix the two. Sexual activities have no place in a piece about an innocent spanking of a naughty girl.

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions here, and if I am then b00m will correct me. But over the years, I have enjoyed b00m's spanking cartoons more than almost anyone else's, because even when his character "OTKatie" is being spanked on the bare, he has never -- to my knowledge -- shown us her private parts. And that's fine with me. I don't want to see that stuff; I read OTKatie for the fun spankings, not for sex. Another spank cartoonist who probably never shows private parts is Nik Zula. All of b00m's and Nik's toons are clean, wholesome fun spankings... at least those I have seen.

Cheers,
Dan
samantha

Post by samantha »

Should the spankee's bottom be bared?

Oh, yes, please! ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

samantha wrote:Should the spankee's bottom be bared?

Oh, yes, please! ;)
hi Samantha,

i loved your very politely put response here :lol: . perhaps you are one of those girls who finds having her bottom bared for a good spanking to be "exquisitely embarrassing" :D thanks, phil
samantha

Post by samantha »

Hi Phil,
Yes, I think that I am. It is such an intensely embarrassing, but exciting thing and an almost helpless exposure. I spend a lot of time in my own daydream world focusing on that piece of things! I'm not sure, at least to me, that a spanking would be worth it without the panties coming down. It's a vital piece of of the emotional submission. I do hear what Dan is saying though, in the whole "what are we exposing here? The bottom or--my euphemisms are failing me right now--the entire, ahem, girl parts?" idea. I kind of think that is part of the embarrassment too, but I'd guess things could be pushed to the extreme--which could be exciting with the right person, guess it depends on the relationship. I do wonder how much the spanker sees and vacillate back and forth between really wanting to know, and thinking I don't want to think about that too much!
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

this is an old post, but since I am new here I am going to add my 2cents worth.

a spanking is much more sastifying to me on the bare bottom. I too try not to think of what the spanker sees when I am bent over for some swats with the paddle. It would be embarrassing with pants up but on the bare adds something for me. It has nothing to do with sex since my spanker is just that.......my spanker. to me sex and spanking are 2 different things. I enjoy both but prefer to keep them separate. That might be because I get disciplinary spankings.

When I go OTK my pants stay up and I guess that is ok because that is a very embarrassing and submissive position for me. I am not quite as embarrassed bent over for swats despite being bare. Strange but true! Don't know why, and don't really care I guess. It is what it is!

So bare bottom please sir! :oops:

sunflower
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

So today I got my first bare bottom OTK spanking. For about 2 minutes it was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me in maybe forever! But the sting quickly took over and I forgot to be embarrassed for awhile. I wore jeans so maybe this is the outcome I expected? In hindsight (no pun intended) I have to think maybe since I understand that jeans are hard on a spankers hand.

It wasn't my choice to have my pants lowered but.......I had no choice. I felt like a naughty little girl and the lecture that came along with this only made me realize how helpless I was to stop anything. It empathized that I had no control and overall it was quite a rewarding experience. The description of how pink then red my bottom was turning added to the embarrassment. I was very embarrassed but enjoyed it at the same time. Of course, not at the time it was happening but later in retrospect. I don't know if I want a repeat of this but I have a feeling there will be whether I want it or not.

Hope this makes sense to all you spankers how a spankee can like and dislike, and be embarrassed to the max but still enjoy a bare OTK spanking.

Sunflower :oops: :o
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:So today I got my first bare bottom OTK spanking. For about 2 minutes it was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me in maybe forever! But the sting quickly took over and I forgot to be embarrassed for awhile. I wore jeans so maybe this is the outcome I expected? In hindsight (no pun intended) I have to think maybe since I understand that jeans are hard on a spankers hand.
hi Sunflower,

i think your comment that perhaps you wore jeans expecting them to be pulled down was REALLY interesting. back in my youth, i dated a young lady who i had been spanking over her pants. i had told her that if she committed a certain infraction a second time, i would lower her pants and warm the seat of her panties. the day i gave her this second spanking, she wore shorts with a button and zipper................both in the back :D . this was the only time i ever saw her wear those shorts. at the end of that spanking, i promised her that if i had to spank her for the same thing again, i would administer the spanking on her bare bottom. she always wore pants or shorts unless we were dressing up to go somewhere but the day she knew she would probably get that spanking she wore a shift 8-) . btw, it was only about a week after i gave her the spanking on her panties. my point is that girls WILL do that.............whether consciously or subconsciously.
sunflower309 wrote:It wasn't my choice to have my pants lowered but.......I had no choice. I felt like a naughty little girl and the lecture that came along with this only made me realize how helpless I was to stop anything. It empathized that I had no control and overall it was quite a rewarding experience. The description of how pink then red my bottom was turning added to the embarrassment. I was very embarrassed but enjoyed it at the same time. Of course, not at the time it was happening but later in retrospect. I don't know if I want a repeat of this but I have a feeling there will be whether I want it or not.
you felt embarrassed, helpless and realized that you had no say in this matter...............exactly what the OTK position does best in my humble opinion 8-) . did it occur to you that not only can he see your exposure clearly but also he can "feel" you squirming over his lap? i don't know if you saw the reply i made you your last post at my forum in the "resident artists" forum or not. if you didn't, you might go back and read the last part where i talk about some spankees telling me that they felt like naughty, little girls when they were OTK.
sunflower309 wrote:Hope this makes sense to all you spankers how a spankee can like and dislike, and be embarrassed to the max but still enjoy a bare OTK spanking.

Sunflower :oops: :o
it does indeed make sense.................if for no other reason because i have heard many spankees make these same comments. in fact, you may find that that "max embarrassment" you spoke of, is a big and necessary part of meeting your needs because serves to intensify the submission you need to feel ;) . i hope you will keep us informed on your progress. your trip of discovery is very interesting and i have never had the privilege of talking with a spankee who is going through this process. thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

overbarrel49 wrote:it does indeed make sense.................if for no other reason because i have heard many spankees make these same comments. in fact, you may find that that "max embarrassment" you spoke of, is a big and necessary part of meeting your needs because serves to intensify the submission you need to feel . i hope you will keep us informed on your progress. your trip of discovery is very interesting and i have never had the privilege of talking with a spankee who is going through this process. thanks, phil
phil,
I will indeed keep everyone informed. I like sharing and would very much like that. and thank you for all your help also! and yes strangely the more embarrassed I feel the more intense my emotions and the more sastifying my spankings.

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:phil,
I will indeed keep everyone informed. I like sharing and would very much like that. and thank you for all your help also! and yes strangely the more embarrassed I feel the more intense my emotions and the more sastifying my spankings.

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

i'm glad you'll be keeping us informed. i have a hunch from what you've said above, that this will be an interesting and satisfying journey for you ;) . thanks, phil