A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And all I've got left now are the closing credits...
Attachments
0092imposter.jpg
0092imposter.jpg (43.83 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
willjohn

Re: A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by willjohn »

Never was a bum so deservedly spanked. Will be a while before Delores can sit comfortably on the hard bench in her cell.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Once again, b00m, you have created a brilliant "OTKatie" story... and this time, you have departed from custom, showing us a final spanking which does NOT feature Katie at all. Your newest "victim" is a newbie to your art, one "Delores" who has been Katie's alter ego in this story.

Let me say that, if you and I and all the other denizens of CSR were not so deeply in love with pics of pretty women getting spanked, what you have delivered here would qualify as merciless brutality. Okay, now I've got THAT out of the way, it is great that you've constructed a pictorial that brings us so many delightful scenes of girls getting their pretty behinds smacked again and again, and again! :)

In your most recent addition to this great "Imposter" story, you've shown us Delores being spanked with, not hundreds of swats, but THOUSANDS of swats! :D She gets fed into that sinister spanking machine, the "Dan-o-matic," with the controls set to deliver one thousand swats at maximum sting! Yow, it's no wonder Delores cries out repeatedly as the machine proceeds to soundly smack her derriere! :lol:

I tried to picture that, in my own mind... but not with great success. And then I remembered that long long ago, when you and I were young, Maggie, there was a beautiful blonde girl who appeared in spanking videos, and she called herself Jennifer Brooks. We're talking, oh, about twenty-five years ago. And I remembered that, in one of her videos she received a total of TWO THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED (2,800) swats to her fine fanny. (Full disclosure: I spanked Jennifer once myself, but with far fewer smacks.)

So, I suppose that a pretty girl actually COULD take a 2000-swat spanking... if she is fortified with pain pills and maybe a couple of shots of vodka. But the scene you have given us here, showing Delores receiving most of those 2000 swats and then getting turned over Bobby's knee for even more spanking, is so beautifully crafted that I have to wonder: b00m, have you no heart? :lol: :lol:

I Love it! Happy Holidays, b00m... and thanks for this early Christmas present.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

in panel 078 you mention that loose end...........i'm betting Delores is wishing the Dan-O-matic would turn HER end loose :lol: i just have to be a little jealous of Dave and his equipment as he watches the spanking from multiple views :lol: . panel 079 gives us a nice view of Delores very well spanked bottom too :D ...........i thought the flames were a nice touch too :lol:. in panel 080, i just love the quick change of expressions on her face as the Dan-O-matic reboots :lol: :lol: . rinse and repeat :lol: . it seems Delores is enjoying the cooling water at the same time she is worrying about the spankings staring over. i don't think her wet bottom will be a problem for long as the Dan-O-matic will probably turn it to steam right away 8-) . btw, i love her position and the view as she is held in place...........she looks very cute 8-) . it's funny but everyone seems to think rinse and repeat is a good idea..........except for Delores. i guess there's just no pleasing some people :lol: . there's another fine view of Delores flaming fanny in panel 084.............and the poor Dan-O-matic looks really tired :lol: . in panel 085 as the Dan-O-matic overloads as it looks like Delores bottom may be building up an overload too :lol: . lovely view of the blistered bottom of our scowling spankee in panel 086 :D . hmmmm, she does seem to be blaming Katie though, doesn't she? i thought panel 087 was a very touching scene as our would be double agent holds Delores tenderly, pats her bottom and plots a take over :lol: . considering that Delores has 2 flaming red bottom cheeks, i guess she could be considered a double agent too :lol: . well, in panel 088, i'd have to say that Delores didn't see THAT coming :lol: ..............especially after that tender moment between them i panel 087 :lol: speaking of tender moments........i'd say that Delores bottom is going to have a lot of tender moments in the near future :lol: . i love their very different expressions in panel 089 :lol: ..........and speaking of tender moments..............there's one is panel 090 :lol: . i really love her expression as she realizes how you're gonna end this toon. the end indeed :lol: .and a very nice, red end it is too :D . i gotta agree with you on this Boom.......it's the perfect ending 8-). great ending to your latest Katie adventure :D . thanks for all the work to share this with us. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: The Imposter 77-92

Post by web-ed »

Trust you, b00m, to find as much humor as possible in Delores' unauthorized thrashing at the hands of the Dan-O-Matic! The error, occurring at swat 999, which caused the overworked machine to reboot and also reset the count back to zero, was a masterstroke :lol: ! In panel 85, I don't think Delores' bottom could get any more red. I think her mistaken notion that Katie was to blame for all this could indeed serve as a peg to hang another story around.

Then Bobby gets to spank Delores again, and I agree - doing the fade-out with a rear-view of Delores getting spanked is hilarious! :D

Only one thing concerns me: how soon can we get the Dan-O-Matic repaired :?: We may need it before long.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:Never was a bum so deservedly spanked. Will be a while before Delores can sit comfortably on the hard bench in her cell.
Heh heh! I think you're right! The bench in her cell is going to go unused for a while! ...And, yes! Even thought it's an "unauthorized" spanking, it's definitely a deserved one! Thanks for your comment!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:Once again, b00m, you have created a brilliant "OTKatie" story... and this time, you have departed from custom, showing us a final spanking which does NOT feature Katie at all. Your newest "victim" is a newbie to your art, one "Delores" who has been Katie's alter ego in this story.
Yeah. I almost ended it with Katie going home... and just leave Delores's part of the story hanging. Instead, I decided to show what happened to her.
daneldorado wrote:Let me say that, if you and I and all the other denizens of CSR were not so deeply in love with pics of pretty women getting spanked, what you have delivered here would qualify as merciless brutality. Okay, now I've got THAT out of the way, it is great that you've constructed a pictorial that brings us so many delightful scenes of girls getting their pretty behinds smacked again and again, and again!

In your most recent addition to this great "Imposter" story, you've shown us Delores being spanked with, not hundreds of swats, but THOUSANDS of swats! She gets fed into that sinister spanking machine, the "Dan-o-matic," with the controls set to deliver one thousand swats at maximum sting! Yow, it's no wonder Delores cries out repeatedly as the machine proceeds to soundly smack her derriere!

I tried to picture that, in my own mind... but not with great success. And then I remembered that long long ago, when you and I were young, Maggie, there was a beautiful blonde girl who appeared in spanking videos, and she called herself Jennifer Brooks. We're talking, oh, about twenty-five years ago. And I remembered that, in one of her videos she received a total of TWO THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED (2,800) swats to her fine fanny. (Full disclosure: I spanked Jennifer once myself, but with far fewer smacks.

So, I suppose that a pretty girl actually COULD take a 2000-swat spanking... if she is fortified with pain pills and maybe a couple of shots of vodka. But the scene you have given us here, showing Delores receiving most of those 2000 swats and then getting turned over Bobby's knee for even more spanking, is so beautifully crafted that I have to wonder: b00m, have you no heart?
I have never seen that video, nor any other that approaches a number like that! My idea of giving Delores 1000 swats twice over was just a fanciful exaggeration. Ooooh! Poor Jennifer! Do you think she took pain pills or alcohol to fortify herself? I suppose it might've been likely. I would never want to give a girl that many swats in real life. It's fortunate for Delores that she's just a cartoon villainess!
daneldorado wrote:I Love it! Happy Holidays, b00m... and thanks for this early Christmas present.
Thanks, and Happy Holidays to you too!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 078 you mention that loose end...........i'm betting Delores is wishing the Dan-O-matic would turn HER end loose
Heh heh! I bet she does! Too bad I didn't think of saying that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:i just have to be a little jealous of Dave and his equipment as he watches the spanking from multiple views.
And he's probably recording it all too... for future enjoyment! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:panel 079 gives us a nice view of Delores very well spanked bottom too ...........i thought the flames were a nice touch to. in panel 080, i just love the quick change of expressions on her face as the Dan-O-matic reboots.
Yeah! Nothing like having a lady think that her punishment has ended... only to find out it's not over yet! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:it seems Delores is enjoying the cooling water at the same time she is worrying about the spankings staring over. i don't think her wet bottom will be a problem for long as the Dan-O-matic will probably turn it to steam right away . btw, i love her position and the view as she is held in place...........she looks very cute. it's funny but everyone seems to think rinse and repeat is a good idea..........except for Delores. i guess there's just no pleasing some people .
I'm glad you enjoyed the "ronse and repeat" idea. It was a sort of last-minute addition after I thought I was done!
overbarrel49 wrote:there's another fine view of Delores flaming fanny in panel 084.............and the poor Dan-O-matic looks really tired. in panel 085 as the Dan-O-matic overloads as it looks like Delores bottom may be building up an overload too.
Uh huh! I guess I'll leave it up to you in the audience to imagine HOW MANY of those second thousand swats you think she got... but it was sure enough to set her hiney on fire again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: lovely view of the blistered bottom of our scowling spankee in panel 086. hmmmm, she does seem to be blaming Katie though, doesn't she?
And if she comes up with a revege plot... it might just become the plot of a future story! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:i thought panel 087 was a very touching scene as our would be double agent holds Delores tenderly, pats her bottom and plots a take over. considering that Delores has 2 flaming red bottom cheeks, i guess she could be considered a double agent too.
I suppose so! Dan asked if I had a heart... and... maybe giving Delores two rounds of 1000-swat paddlings WAS a bit heartless... On the other hand... it may very well be that another thing Delores had been deprived of throughout her early life, was hugs. Will love... and loving discipline... turn Delores into a good girl? Maybe! Whether or not it works, it'll be fun to try! I think it'll take several more spankings to make the transformation complete,,, IF such a transformation can be made at all!
overbarrel49 wrote:well, in panel 088, i'd have to say that Delores didn't see THAT coming ..............especially after that tender moment between them i panel 087 speaking of tender moments........i'd say that Delores bottom is going to have a lot of tender moments in the near future. i love their very different expressions in panel 089 ..........and speaking of tender moments..............there's one is panel 090.
Tender moments indeed! ;) ;) ;) ;) As willjohn pointed out, I don't think she'll be needng the bench in her cell very much in the near future! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:i really love her expression as she realizes how you're gonna end this toon. the end indeed.and a very nice, red end it is too. i gotta agree with you on this Boom.......it's the perfect ending. great ending to your latest Katie adventure.
Delores wasn't too pleased with my zoom-in fade-out ending... but I hope everyone else likes it... I'm glad to know that you, for one, have expressed your approval.
overbarrel49 wrote:thanks for all the work to share this with us.
You're welcome, and thanks for your great comments.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:Trust you, b00m, to find as much humor as possible in Delores' unauthorized thrashing at the hands of the Dan-O-Matic! The error, occurring at swat 999, which caused the overworked machine to reboot and also reset the count back to zero, was a masterstroke!
Thank you for the compliment! I was originally going to end it with Katie's release, but then, I decided that I should follow Delores's "unauthorized" spanking a little further!
web-ed wrote:In panel 85, I don't think Delores' bottom could get any more red. I think her mistaken notion that Katie was to blame for all this could indeed serve as a peg to hang another story around.
Yeah. That's what I was thinking! ;) ;) ;) ;)
web-ed wrote:Then Bobby gets to spank Delores again, and I agree - doing the fade-out with a rear-view of Delores getting spanked is hilarious!
I'm glad you agree with how I ended this story.
web-ed wrote:Only one thing concerns me: how soon can we get the Dan-O-Matic repaired We may need it before long.
Hmmmm! Does anyone else think the Dan-o-matic needs to be repaired? I originally only intended to use it as a one-time gag... and now I've re-used it and blown it up. I'd like to hear from as many of you as have an opinion. Should the Dan-o-matic be rebuilt?
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

A little Christmas tale I almost didn't finish in time!
Attachments
0000001santa.jpg
0000001santa.jpg (99.58 KiB) Viewed 2832 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Hmmm! A plot by Delores!
Attachments
0000002santa.jpg
0000002santa.jpg (119.31 KiB) Viewed 3523 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And there's a catch!
Attachments
0000003santa.jpg
0000003santa.jpg (82.15 KiB) Viewed 3523 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

I suppose you saw this one coming!
Attachments
0000004santa.jpg
0000004santa.jpg (120.53 KiB) Viewed 3523 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Who'd a guessed? Katie's gettin' spanked! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
0000005santa.jpg
0000005santa.jpg (129.92 KiB) Viewed 3523 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Can she convince Santa he got the wrong girl on his naughty list?
Attachments
0000006santa.jpg
0000006santa.jpg (124.2 KiB) Viewed 3523 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

He knows she's innocent... and who's guilty.
Attachments
0000007santa.jpg
0000007santa.jpg (113.65 KiB) Viewed 3523 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And now, Delores is going to get spanked! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
0000008santa.jpg
0000008santa.jpg (132.1 KiB) Viewed 3523 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Double! ...And given by Bullmoose! :o :o :o :o
Attachments
0000009santa.jpg
0000009santa.jpg (102.34 KiB) Viewed 3522 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And so he turns her over his knee... ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0000010santa.jpg
0000010santa.jpg (111.28 KiB) Viewed 3522 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And...
Attachments
0000011santa.jpg
0000011santa.jpg (108.14 KiB) Viewed 3522 times