Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/25/2015

Post by web-ed »

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.

The Batman Family Series and Marvel Series both continue as once again I couldn't get a third update done. I did however find a new Humorama spanking cartoon this week, as will be recounted in next week's monthly Spanking Search Report.
  • Batman Family Series: Batgirl spanks Harley but perhaps not enough.
  • It's a DC/Marvel crossover that Ms. Marvel was warned to avoid as Power Girl spanks Ms. Marvel.
I hope everybody likes seeing Harley spanked because we'll be having more scenes with her. Only one of these scenes is M/F, however - once again we run into the fact that the artists seem to prefer drawing F/F, and with Harley they find two natural spanking partners in Poison Ivy and Batgirl (even Catwoman gets into the act!). I wish we had more M/F to balance the F/F, but that's just not the way the source material is divided. M/F fans should not be discouraged, however, because as I've mentioned before I do have some good M/F scheduled for the latter part of Super-Spanking Summer featuring Superman and Batman. And I've also got one M/F scene scheduled for each of the next two weeks with two surprising spankers :D .
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:I hope everybody likes seeing Harley spanked because we'll be having more scenes with her. Only one of these scenes is M/F, however - once again we run into the fact that the artists seem to prefer drawing F/F,
*Sigh!* It is sad to me that so many of these fan-art comic-book-based spankings are F/F! Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Powergirl, and Ms. Marvel all have such deliciously spankable bottoms, showcased by their tight-fitting costumes... but I would much rather see them spanked by men.
web-ed wrote:M/F fans should not be discouraged, however, because as I've mentioned before I do have some good M/F scheduled for the latter part of Super-Spanking Summer featuring Superman and Batman. And I've also got one M/F scene scheduled for each of the next two weeks with two surprising spankers.
GOODY! I'm looking forward to some of these ladies turned over male knees! But... even when I'm not getting exactly what I want, I applaud your diligence in finding so much spanking material!

Maybe I should do a fan-art spanking of my own sometime. Mostly I prefer doing the characters that I've invented, especiallty Katie and Bullmoose, but I suppose I could draw a well-known superheroine, or supervillainess for a change of pace.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

you have to love the attitude that Joe Gravel gives Harley about this spanking........not to mention the happy face :lol: . Batgirl, on the other hand seems confused and even a bit dismayed by this attitude. perhaps she needs her own bare bottom spanked more often so she can learn all the subtleties of getting a good spanking 8-) ...........maybe she'd learn a little about how to give a good spanking in the process too?? after all, a spanker really should NOT ask the spankee if she's had enough ;) . i like Harley's nicely rounded spank spot and also the fact that Batgirl has her arm restrained. the OTK position looks a bit awkward to me, with her bottom a little too far back. it seems like she might be in danger of sliding off Batgirl's lap.............although considering Harley's attitude, she probably isn' going to allow that to happen :lol: .

the Power Girl spanks Ms. Marvel is an interesting concept all the way around. since i don't know what protocols for crossing from one universe to another are, i'll just have to assume parts of this :lol: . i like the idea of giving a spanking while flying even if it does cause some problems with the OTK position :D . i like the stern, determined expression on our spanker's face as she is lecturing the naughty trespasser and blistering her bare bottom :D.......all of which makes me think that Power Girl is a mom :lol: . Ms. Marvel, on the other hand, looks totally surprised and totally dismayed at what's happening to her rapidly reddening bottom 8-) . also, i thought spanking toons captured the action in this one nicely, as indicated by the churning legs and shaking arms. it appears to me like this spanking HURTS :D . finally, i thought the happy, smiling faces of the onlookers was a nice touch :D . after all, how often do you go for a walk and stumble on to a show? i know I would like to discover such a show 8-) . good updates again. thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Can`t say Ms. Marvel wasn`t warn :lol: This is a Hot Crossover 8-) reminds me of those old comic battle like Superman vs Spiderman or Lex Luthor vs Batman that you see in the comics but could never find that issue :lol: any this is GREAT!!'' Like Last week this one to take place in Mid air only this time there are witnesses 8-) Love how Powegirl is humiliating Ms. Marvel by spanking her bare bottom :D what a view the crowd have below 8-) the position Ms. Marvel in is excellent and Powergirl is a Good Spanker! Really like this Crossover Spanking drawing with two of comic powerful women !HOT DRAWING!! :D Joe Gravel really love drawing big bottom women :D can`t blame him I too love seeing a large target hit and Harley certainly have one :D Batgirl going to need a big paddle or hairbrush if she want to teach this bad girl a lesson :lol: the look on her face shows she trying only Harley seem to like it :twisted: the otk is good with Harley`s big big bottom up high! and the spanking is nice and hard! only problem not hard enough! Like artist Joe Gravel style of drawing very buxom women that in need of a good spanking hope to see more! GREAT DRAWING! 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 6/26/2015

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Maybe I should do a fan-art spanking of my own sometime. Mostly I prefer doing the characters that I've invented, especiallty Katie and Bullmoose, but I suppose I could draw a well-known superheroine, or supervillainess for a change of pace.
If you decide to do a super-female getting spanked, I'm sure we'd all love to see it, b00m! :)
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes we would indeed love to see any super-heroine spanking and an explanation how a spanking could affect a superherione (like "my powers for good tell me I should be punished for my misdeeds and I shall make that area vulnerable for the time that you are punishing me!") or Texas Jim had a special room that super heroines could get spanked as it was designed to take their powers away while they in that room so spanking could be carried out with no super powers to get in the way. Love the Summer Heros specials. Have a great day.
Jim
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hey web-ed and everyone!

in all of my years of spanking fantasties i never imagined myself getting spanked by a woman. but i thought men liked that kind of thing? another spanking myth debunked! at least for the men on here. i guess somebody must like it because there is so much of it. but as usual web-ed......thanks for all the hard work you do for us, no matter who the spanker is!

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: F/F Spanking

Post by web-ed »

sunflower309 wrote:hey web-ed and everyone!

in all of my years of spanking fantasties i never imagined myself getting spanked by a woman. but i thought men liked that kind of thing? another spanking myth debunked! at least for the men on here. i guess somebody must like it because there is so much of it. but as usual web-ed......thanks for all the hard work you do for us, no matter who the spanker is!

sunflower
You're wecome, Sunflower. There is so much F/F spanking material produced that it can't possibly all be the creation of women, and indeed much of it is known to be by men. Also, men commission a lot of the stuff, so yes, there are a lot of men who like F/F scenes. The "old-timers" here at CSR - myself, JimC, b00m, Dan, and Phil - are pretty much die-hard M/F fans. Most F/F just isn't in the same league, as far as I'm concerned, but a lot of it is well-drawn and some of it has a sizzling eroticism that does have an appeal even to those of the heterosexual persuasion (e.g. the work of Rebecca). So the majority of what we're seeing now for Super-Spanking Summer is necessarily F/F because it predominates in the pool of available art I have to choose from. (Interestingly, F/F was the least-common orientation during the Golden Age of comics.)

And I must say I prefer it to F/M or M/M! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/03/2015

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer continues this week with our first update in July! I'm finally getting a little caught-up and have three updates, one of them a commission for Monk by Vulcanspock. I mention this because I've commissioned her myself to do a very special superhero/superheroine spanking and I hope to present it before the end of SSS if she can finish it by then. Meanwhile I managed to find yet another Humorama spanking cartoon from the classic era, so we now have two to present at some time in the future. At the present time I have no idea what we're going to be doing in the fall, but at least I now have the schedule complete for the remainder of the summer - whether I can keep up the pace or not remains to be seen.

Before getting to the updates, let's do the June spanking search report:
Pages searched: 1283
Total: 509845
Comic Spankings: 1

Not a lot of new books became available this month, and the only spanking I found was a hideous M/M scene from the Big Top strip, which is infamous for providing so many clown paddlings. This one was the worst of all: a giant spanks a midget for playing practical jokes on him - yuch :P ! The nauseating details will be placed in the Comics Spanking Data Base later today - interested readers should search for Feature Funnies #1.

Things went better with the Humorama Search. I took a chance on a Humorama digest that I already knew contained one spanking - I had to pay too much for it. But I was rewarded because there was a second spanking, by George Morrice, that no one had expected! That makes two spanking cartoons since we last ended the Humorama Series, and incidentally is the 10th cartoon since the series was first ended and I predicted there were 10 more from the classic era. There are still 50 or digests left to search from that period - are there any more new "spankers"? We'll have to wait and see.

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Batman Family Series: Three years ago we presented a scene with Harley Quinn playing the bongos on Batgirl's behind. What we didn't know at the time was that there was actually a prequel to it which we add to the page now.
  • Wonder Woman Series: We kick off the series with Wonder Woman spanking Wonder Girl for the eighth time (#9 coming up next week!).
  • Marvel Series: Thor Spanks Storm.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i was happy to hear that you found yet another Humorama spanker even if the rest of the monthly search wasn't much :D . Joe Gravel certainly presents us a nicely rounded bottom on Batgirl :D . i like the expression on her face too..........probably caused by her surprise at finding herself in a bind.......or at least her arms and legs :lol: . i can see why you didn't suspect the existence of this one as the other one you had posted seemed to be self contained. i wonder how long it was from the completion of this one before the other one was done? the reason i ask is because in this one, Batgirl's pants are pushed down to her knees but in the other one, they are no where to be found?? it's a good drawing in any case ;) . in the WW spanks WG drawing, i had the same question about the hand between her shoulder blades. since i could find no evidence of WG's forearm, i was assuming it was her hand until i noticed that it is a left hand and it is her right arm that is pinned. also, taking a closer look at it, it might also be 2 hands..........one holding the other in place. if you look coming down from the hand, you can see what might be WG's forearm but it appears transparent or possibly it had been erased.............beats me?? moving along, our spankee has a tiny hiney, probably to indicate her younger age but still nicely rounded and appealing. i love the coloring too. it indicates that WW has been spanked her bottom until it shines :D . i guess she has a shiny, tiny hiney :lol: . Thor spanking Storm is an interesting drawing too. i love the way the spankee's bottom is drawn and also the way her lowered panties and pants have been depicted :D the hand print on her bottom and her expression as if she is yelping are both nice too. i thought it might have been better if Thor had been looking at her bottom instead of staring out into space. i know i would have been :lol: . that's a minor matter though. it's still a good drawing. good updates again this week :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Well, I've been complaining for the last couple of weeks about no M/F... but this week I'm happy! Thor and Storm aren't a pairing I would've thought of myself, but now that I've seen it, I agree it's a logical choice!

And It's the kind of M/F spanking I like: She's pretty enough to make a man want to spank her... even if she hasn't done anything naughty... and he's muscular enough to hold her firmly in place while she struggles to avoid the inevitable punishment!

And I'm glad the artist didn't try to incorporate Thor's hammer into the spanking! I really like the hammer, but the palm of his hand is the appropriate "weapon" for a bad girl's posterior.
butch46163@yahoo.com

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY WEB-ED CSR 8-) !!!!! Joe Gravel seem to start the Fireworks off early :lol: with his Harley Quinn Playing the Bongos on Batgirl`s Big Shapely behind :D Mr. Gravel`s Fetish of drawing females with very large bottoms is a thing of beauty making the spanking more Hotter :D love to see those rears straining through skin tight pants :D Judging by the look on Batgirl`s face she not enjoying playing Harley`s Twisted game :lol: the bottom up position she in is GREAT!and I don`t know what kind of tune Harley is playing on her rear but who cares this is a SUPER HOT DRAWING!!! Thor Spanks Storm what a good match between two of Marvel`s Strongest heros 8-) Too bad this isn`t a very good spanking drawing :( first off Storm isn`t in a good otk position over Thor`s knees :x next Thor Weapon is his Hammer maybe since this is a spanking drawing the artist should have gave him a paddle to punish bad females with :twisted: :lol: This Thor is much bigger than the one in the comic plus he have a beard! like I said this is not a good spanking drawing to me because the otk position is off! Love seeing Wonder Woman spanking drawings 8-) I belive there should have been more spankings in her mainstream comic either with her on the receiving end or giving it to naughty female villians :lol: This is a Great drawing! The over the Knee is Great unlike the one in Thor spanks Storm with Wondergirl planted firmly in plce 8-) also WW is pulling Wondergirl`s wrist up high on her back Ouch! meaning she tend to keep her in place during this spanking :lol: SOMETHING about seeing Wonder Woman give a Spanking to a Female rear :D GREAT DRAWING!!! THANKS!! 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Does Storm speak with a lisp? I can just imagine her saying to Thor "Lithen buddy, you're not nearly as thor as I am!"
jimc

Post by jimc »

love the Blast from the past and Thor spanking Storm was a great pairing too. Although this is the first one I saw with Thor heavily bearded when I 1st saw it I thought of Odin spanking his wife or Thor spanking the Lady Sif. I am more of an otk fan so those I tend to comment on more than the others. Thanks for the great summer series. Have a great day.
JIm
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/10/2015

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer Continues:
  • Batman Family Series: Last week we presented a prequel scene as Harley Quinn prepared to play the bongos on Batgirl's behind. But turnabout is fair play, and this time Batgirl bongo-spanks Harley with a pair of Bat-Paddles!
  • Wonder Woman Series: Female teen-age sidekicks always seem to need discipline, and Wonder Woman provides it by spanking Wonder Girl for the ninth time here at CSR. Won't Wonder Girl ever learn?
  • Marvel Series: It's a strange Marvel/DC crossover as the villainous Dr. Doom spanks the DC villainess Blitzkrieg. Guess ol' Doc Doom isn't all bad after all!
Next Week: Batgirl spanks Harley yet again :!: , Mary Jane spanks the Black Cat for the Marvel Series, and for M/F fans, Superman spanks Wonder Girl. Maybe he wanted to give Wonder Woman the night off, or maybe he thought he needed to spank her teen-age protege himself - either way, we agree with his actions! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

the Batgirl bongo spanking does indeed seem like a continuation of the one we saw last week and Harley seems a bit upset that Batgirl has stolen her idea :lol: . Batgirl, on the other hand, seems very pleased with this turn of events :D . i couldn't help but notice that both girls have nice, plump, well rounded, spankable bottoms which makes me think this is what Joe Gravel likes to see 8-) . Batgirl may be making music on Harley's bottom cheeks but as she continues swatting out that toon, i have a hunch that Harley is the one who is going to be doing the singing :lol: . in any case, it's a good drawing by Joe Gravel :D . i like the WW spanking WG drawing too. i would always prefer a nice OTK position but i can see your point about this working well for WW with her strength. the determined and somewhat irritated expression on WW's face shows that she means business and is giving WG a good, sound spanking for punishment. the expression of pain and the tears flying tell us that WW is indeed doing a good job of spanking her naughty, teen aged side kick 8-) . just what i like best.............a naughty girl getting her bottom blistered :D . of course, i would have liked to have seen WG with a bigger bottom but i guess in this case, the smaller one is probably appropriate considering her age. El Manto Negro does a good job drawing this and gives us a nice, satisfying punishment spanking here :D . in the Dr. Doom spanking, i think i am less impressed with the OTK position than you are. her position if good but his legs are too far apart to suit my taste. i do like the shapely, bare bottom that is rapidly turning red though :D it does appear that the spankee is getting a good spanking though from her expression and from her struggles too 8-) . i thought the tears forming were a nice touch too. thanks for the info on the spankee. i have never heard of her. more good super spanking updates :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hi Web-ed... the two new toons you've given us this week are both by the artist called El Manto Negro. I'm not a fan of his style, necessarily, but I have to admit this guy has got more Photoshop talent than I have. How he navigates those colors! Wow, I'm jealous. And he is a pretty good spank artist. That said, I do wish he had given Wonder Girl more fanny to be spanked. I realize that WG is young and therefore she does not have the "curves" that a little older female would have. Here, it looks as if she is only about twelve years old. :shock: And I know you would never knowingly post a toon where a child is being spanked. And in this pic, Wonder Woman's thighs are absolutely perfect, so that's a plus.

As for the jonn jonzz toon, it's great, but for me it is too dark. I have downloaded it and tinkered with the Brightness/Contrast controls to bring it more "out in the open." I'm pretty sure the artist would not mind this, since I am doing it strictly for me and nobody else.

Cheers,
Dan
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!! The color in EL Manto Wonder Woman spanks Wonder Girl is GREAT VERY bright and sharp kinda like the works of Comic artist Greg Land :lol: Anyway this is a GOOD spanking drawing with Wonder Woman tanning the hind of Wonder Girl who tuck under her arm :twisted: :lol: like how Wonder Girl is struggling while being spanked :lol: now this could have been a much better drawing if was 70`s Teen Titan`s WG the one in her tight bell bottoms :D !!! also this is a spanking drawing and I agree she should have had a bigger shapelier rear :lol: Love the spanking position seen this done in real life once to grown woman :lol: not as good as otk though! like I said GOOD DRAWING! What Bill Ward is to Big Breasts Joe Gravel is to females bottoms :lol: This weeks it Batgirl`s turn to play name that tune on Harley`s behind and man does she ever with Bat Paddles :twisted: :lol: wouldn`t it be cool if Batman carrys a Bat paddle in his utility belt 8-) like last week drawing love how the spanker straddle the spankee who is on all four with big bottom up high being spanked soundly 8-) :lol: also like restrain is invole :twisted: :D SUPER GREAT DRAWING!! Another Cross over only this time it Dr.Doom during the spanking OUCH! :lol: Blitzkrie make a good spankee with her round curvy tattoo plump rear sticking up high across Dr. Doom knee 8-) Hot position :D DR.DOOM is showing some mercy by just turning her bottom pink :lol: those metal hands of his look painful :twisted: Like the cross over drawings and LOVE! this one THANKS 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, web-ed.

As usual, I'm grateful for all the hard work you put into your weekly updates, and I look forward to them every Thursday.
web-ed wrote:Batman Family Series: Last week we presented a prequel scene as Harley Quinn prepared to play the bongos on Batgirl's behind. But turnabout is fair play, and this time Batgirl bongo-spanks Harley with a pair of Bat-Paddles!
I really enjoy the way Joe gravel draws those luscious round female bottoms... but I sure wish he'd do an M/F spanking!
web-ed wrote:Marvel Series: It's a strange Marvel/DC crossover as the villainous Dr. Doom spanks the DC villainess Blitzkrieg. Guess ol' Doc Doom isn't all bad after all!
I'm not familiar at all with Blitzkrieg, but i love her costume. That short pleated skirt seems perfect for spankings! But, I wonder... wouldn't Dr. Doom enjoy the spanking a lot more if he'd take his steel glove off?
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/17/2015

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer Continues:
  • Batman Family Series: Once more, Batgirl spanks Harley - and this time she looks pretty serious about it! Art by El Manto Negro.
  • Wonder Woman Series: More spanking for Wonder Girl, this time by surprise guest-spanker Superman. Another commission by Monk executed by Vulcanspock.
  • Marvel Series: Looks like a case of romantic rivalry as Mary Jane spanks the Black Cat.
Super-Spanking Summer sails right along: this week we have three more updates from our continuing series. However, once again I'm finding it very difficult to keep up this pace. I'd like everyone to understand why that is so they don't think I'm slacking off or something.

First, I'm under the gun with a hideous amount of pressure from the non-CSR demands of life. In fact, I would guess that most people would have put their site or blog on hiatus by now, just as Chross recently did. But I don't want to do that because rain or shine I've consistently had at least one update per week since starting CSR in 2004. (That means I haven't missed an update for almost 600 consecutive weeks!)

Second, I have to code my pages individually and do maintenance work on the Bulletin Board. Although there's nothing new in either of these things, they do take work. Hundreds of spambots register each week and I have to delete them; also, new versions of PHPbb have to be installed whenever the organization comes out with one, which is a fairly major undertaking since the automatic installation never works and I have to manually upload a bunch of files (we're way overdue installing the latest version now).

Third, it's taking longer to do the pages now because of past history: I have to check where we've seen the characters before, and in some cases examine recent comics history if I'm not very familiar with them myself. If explanations are needed, I have to do additional scans, etc.

The bottom line is we're probably going to see only two updates per week again until we officially end the summer on 9/04, at which time I'll try to go out on a high note with as many super-spankings as I can.
-- Web-Ed