Complete list of Andy Price spanking pics?

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Darkzone

Complete list of Andy Price spanking pics?

Post by Darkzone »

Ones on your site:
-Betty and Veronica paddled by Weatherbee.
-Zatanna spanked by Scarlet Witch
-Golden Age Batwoman waiting w/ hairbrush for GA Batgirl
-GA Batgirl post-spanking
-GA Batwoman spanks both Batgirls
-Batgirl at blackboard after spanking
-Batman paddles Batgirl OTK.
-Catwoman spanks Batgirl
-Storm spanks Wonder Woman
-Marvel vs.DC spankings 1&2
-Spider-Man webspanks MJ
-Jean spanks Phoenix
-Mystique spanks Rogue.
-WW spanks Wondergirl
-WW spanks Supergirl

Others I've seen
-Indiana Jones spanks Lara Croft.
-A naked Wondergirl is comforted by WW post spanking
-WW is spanked by her mom while Wonder waits her turn
-Phoenix (Jean) spanks White Queen
-Cordelia spanks Buffy (From "Buffy the Vampire Slayer")
-Batgirl prepares to spank Robin (F/M)
-Nightwing is spanked by Batgirl, Wondergirl and Starfire.

Any I'm overlooking?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Complete list of Andy Price spanking pics?

Post by web-ed »

Good list - a valuable compilation for all us AP fans. For the ones that are not here at CSR (yet):

-Indiana Jones spanks Lara Croft - I've got this and will post eventually. I had some feeble hope of getting two of my Lara Croft ideas turned into commissions to make a nice set along with it, but as that isn't likely to happen any time soon, I'll just post it by itself.
-A naked Wondergirl is comforted by WW post spanking - Got hold of this about a month ago and will post it as part of the next Wonder Woman series.
-WW is spanked by her mom while Wonder Girl waits her turn - found this very recently and will post along with the above.
-Phoenix (Jean) spanks White Queen - this one I don't have (drat!). I don't remember seeing it, although I should check the archives just to be sure.
-Cordelia spanks Buffy (From "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") - don't have this one, but I did just find a B&W one Price did of Vampirella spanking Buffy! Too bad I didn't come across it in time for Halloween. Will post some time next year.
-Batgirl prepares to spank Robin (F/M) - I've never even seen this one - I wonder if it's still out there to be found?
-Nightwing is spanked by Batgirl, Wondergirl and Starfire. - I've got this but wasn't planning to post it. Although well-drawn as usual, it isn't exactly my cup of tea. Still, I will make it available to anyone who asks, either as a downloadable file on the site or simply by attaching to an e-mail. So to answer your question, I think the only one you had missed was Vampirella spanking Buffy (great idea!).

[12/05 addendum] I forgot about one other one: Catwoman has captured Batgirl and Supergirl and has them restrained in a dungeon (using green-k chains on Supergirl). No actual spanking, although a crop and paddle are hanging on the wall, implying that some fanny-warming will take place shortly. I'll post this sooner or later as well.

More about Price: I've just learned why he closed his old site, http://www.paw-print-productions.com, and why there is no adult material on his new site: "we got very burned doing that with the Paw Print site... we had a lot of work stolen from the site, and my name removed so they could do what they wished... which is why the majority of adult items are not on the new site." I hope he wasn't referring to the spanking stuff, which as far as I know was all taken from scans presumably done by whoever commissioned them in the first place, and I can only think of one (Batman/Batgirl) that had his signature removed. I know that by the time I found paw-print-productions.com, everything had been removed from the site.

I'd still love to have Price do a commission for us even though I'd have to borrow the necessary funds, and I know you feel the same way, but his very talent works against us in that he's so popular he doesn't have time for more work right now.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Andy Price Spanking Pics To Be Removed from CSR

Post by web-ed »

Bad news for readers of this forum - Andy Price requested that I remove all of his work from CSR. At first I planned to resist this request, believing that it was motivated by legal concerns and that either an agreement could be reached or that I could continue to display his work on the basis of "fair use" since I was transforming the works and the superhero characters are owned by Marvel and DC [see "On the question of copyrights" in the "Announcements" forum for a detailed explication of the ethical and legal questions involved]. But I found out that Mr. Price's reasons were personal, not legal, so I have decided to honor his request and remove his work from CSR.

I plan to leave a "shell" of each of the relevant web pages so that internal and external links to them will still work, and also so that some of my extended commentaries will remain intact; however, the images drawn originally by Mr. Price will be removed.
I'm sure that all of us who have admired Mr. Price's art wish him well as he moves on to other things.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Re: Andy Price spanking pics to be removed from CSR

Post by jimc »

Yes, i wish him all the best in a new life, but i also wonder how he does expect them all to be removed as i have seen them on at least a dozen sites not to mention ebay and in some places you might not expect to find them . (my first contact if you will was looking up images of batgirl and found many there from many different sources including his). But i sure do thank him for his talent and allowing it to be shared for so many of us. i really think that work that has been around for a long time will keep surfacing (like rosaleen) asking for her stuff to be taken down and then it being posted by someone else a few days later after it had been removed. i do commend you web-ed for trying to do the right thing, but i also wonder how long it will take him to get them removed as i am sure that there are several posters out there that do not share your sense of right and they will always be around somewhere.
Jim
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

hmmm....
i've always kinda like Andy's work, but in at least this case, i didn't realise how much he just plain copied stuff.

chicagospankingreview.org/comicspage/ap_ww_supergirl.html <--- had to chop it down due to some URL limit!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jU2bnjS_Lhc/T ... /00905.jpg

now, i'm all for inspiration etc, but you'd think an artist w/ a bit of talent would at least change the pose a little : flicking between tham on screen it looks like it's actually a direct tracing, never mind just a copied pose :-/

maybe it's just me, but i get a little peeved when some artists get a load of admiration then it turns out that some of "their" work has just been copied. there was a huge thread on this ages ago (lloks mostly wiped now) about Greg Land PShopping Sports Illustrated covers for the "Sojourn" comic :
http://kicswila.over-blog.com/article-12414755.html
in this case, he even copied the model's bracelet which wasn't even part of the comic character's costume!

speaking as an artist myself, we all use pic refs, but i try to leave it at that, i read up anatomy stuff and Burne Hogarth books and try to draw everything myself, wouldn't dream of getting some spanking pics off the net and just PShop them.
jimc

Post by jimc »

wow i never realized that until i saw the picture and did not even think about it until you pointed it out. i had just admired his work and always had wondered where he had found his models or for that matter inspiration. I do think all artists have to somehow find a point of reference for their work and art like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are many abstract art forms out there that i see no rhyme or reason to, but it had won several awards and while not in my taste i did have to allow that other people did admire it and accept that fact. i also look at photoshop as a tool to help to create something. He (Andy) still did have to create the costumes and color it and as a person that cannot draw a straight line even with a ruler i salute anybody that takes the time to create art that they share (but like i said there is some artwork out there that i will never understand.) Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Picture References

Post by web-ed »

Oh, Wolfie, what a sharp eye you've got! And I thought my finding that reference for the Frontier Romances #1 was good - but this is more impressive. Yes, you're an artist, which I'm not, and yes, I have a nearly-photographic memory, but the FR #1 spanking panel was extremely famous and I'd been searching for it for years, whereas I can't imagine you'd been searching for any Price references. Not sure what the original source for the picture was, although it could have been Nu-West, but in any case, there's no question that you're right.
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

hey, i have i have nothing on your research (as proven by you being right about Nu West!), i'll admit it was pure chance that i came across it ~ Chross had a link
http://accountomaxshouse.blogspot.com/2 ... 74530fd075
and when i saw the pic it looked extremely familiar, but it took a couple days to place it. i don't have a very clever memory about facts/figures/names etc when it comes to stuff like this, i tend to have an aesthetic memory, lol, in which i remember interesting poses or angles or espressions etc, must be my artist side of things.

oh, and if you like researching, try and find where those girlies came from in my post in the Misc section, i've been dying for years to see if there's more to that set!
obo@mchsi.com

Post by obo@mchsi.com »

I am a late comer to this site and have just discoverd the work of Andy Price. Has anyone archived his creations? And would they be willing to share them. I've gleaned a few from a google search, but the collection is far from complete. Price's work has inspired me to commision an illustration of one of my original stories.

Any help is appreciated.

obo
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Of course I have all the ones which used to be on CSR, plus three I never got around to posting. I will try to send these to you in a compressed folder for your personal enjoyment only - please don't repost them anywhere. This is at Price's request, which is the reason I removed them from CSR.
-- Web-Ed
obo@mchsi.com

Post by obo@mchsi.com »

Many thanks for the pics and I will keep them for my use only.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I only just recently learned that the artist Andy Price wanted his spanking pics removed, for personal reasons. I never read what those personal reasons were about, and I'm not sure if you know, yourself. Only that he wanted them removed from public forums, period.

But I'll assume that it does not violate any copyright laws if I wish to keep one of his wonderful pics in my own private collection.

I have the picture of Wonder Woman being spanked by her mother while younger sister Wonder Girl waits for her turn over Mama's knee. It's a great work of art, something that could be commended even by vanilla viewers. It's a great shame that the artist wishes to suppress it.

Cheers,
Dan N.
web-ed
Site Admin

Removal of Andy Price spanking pics

Post by web-ed »

Yes, I know what his reasons are - in fact, I'm probably the only one who does. I'm not at liberty to reveal them, but I can say that you won't be violating any copyright laws by keeping his drawings for your own personal enjoyment. I had almost all of his spanking work on CSR (22 images), including the one you mentioned of Wonder Woman being spanked by her mother (this is the same one you posted on Chross' forum a few weeks ago, if I remember correctly), except for three I hadn't gotten around to posting and his rare F/M stuff. If you were not able to download them from CSR before I removed them, you can let me know and I'll send them to you.
-- Web-Ed
thombat

Post by thombat »

Web Ed,

I was also wondering if I could get that file you sent out as well. I met the man at Dragon Con for the first time this year and he gave me the horrid news after I bought a few of his drawings. I loved em, but there is now no way to get them. Could you send me those that you have.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks!
wolverine

Post by wolverine »

Hello Web-Ed,

I have an almost complete collection of the spanking related art of Andy Price and wanted to know if i also could get the remaining pics including the F/M themed pics to complete my collection. I promise not to re-post or upload it anywhere else. But it would be fantastic to have the complete set. Many thanks
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I sent all 29 in my collection to you, not knowing which ones you're missing. Note that there are two I never had: Jean / White Queen and Batgirl (alone) / Robin. I did manage to find the Wonder Girl + Starfire + Batgirl (with hairbrush) / Robin and it is included.
-- Web-Ed
wolverine

Post by wolverine »

Thanks for the pics. :) It's really a shame he doesn't do any superhero spanking art anymore. Is he doing any adult themed art at all anymore?
web-ed
Site Admin

Is Andy Price Still Doing Adult-Themed Work?

Post by web-ed »

No, Price is no longer doing any more adult-themed work of any kind. There was no particular difference between the spanking work and the non-spanking adult work as far as his reasons for leaving both behind and moving on. It's a great loss, as he was truly "the master of the superhero spanking" as I once dubbed him, but he did have good reasons for doing so and all we can do now is wish him well.
-- Web-Ed