Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: Good Marks

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I see you've posted three new panels since the last time I commented.

In number 038, I loved the way Walter was leading Xandra out of the dorm, with her short dress flipping up as she tries to keep up with him! (I bet she's glad he let her pull up her panties first, or she'd REALLY be em-BARE-ASS-ed! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:) I've been wondering if they're within walking distance from Walter's apartment, so she doesn't have to sit on a car seat to get there? But on the other hand... if they walk all the way, how many people are going to see her being dragged along behind her boyfriend and guess what's in store for her? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And all of her friends... standing there rubbing their own bottoms! I love it! Is it in sympathy for Xandra? Is it in memory of the last time each of them got paddled? Or,maybe, one or more of them is anticipating a future spanking? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In number 039, I was a little bit surprised that you stuck with the girls in the dorm, instead of following Xandra and Walter... but, I'm sure glad you did! I was hoping that you'd come up with some excuse... ANY excuse for Barb to get a spanking from her boyfriend! I mean... she was absolutely in the right for telling Walter what Xandra was up to... but... Oh my! A girl with a tempting target like hers ought to get spanked for SOMETHING! Does anyone agree with that?

And Peggy is going to see that her boyfriend spanks her too! YUMMY! :D :D :D :D

And then there's number 040! Wow! They're going to post Xandra's spanking on Facebook and on YouTube... AND make a DVD of the event! (@#$%! I sure wish this was real! I'd like a copy of that DVD!)

Great story, Phil! I'm enjoying the conversation on the dorm, and I'm also looking forward to when you get back to Xandra and Walter. I know you don't usually do sequels, but I think each of the girls in Bottomley Hall could be the central character in a later story!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.I see you've posted three new panels since the last time I commented.In number 038, I loved the way Walter was leading Xandra out of the dorm, with her short dress flipping up as she tries to keep up with him! (I bet she's glad he let her pull up her panties first, or she'd REALLY be em-BARE-ASS-ed! ) I've been wondering if they're within walking distance from Walter's apartment, so she doesn't have to sit on a car seat to get there? But on the other hand... if they walk all the way, how many people are going to see her being dragged along behind her boyfriend and guess what's in store for her?
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed the view of Walter leading Xandra away for the rest of their discussion :D. I actually did have in mind that they were within walking distance of his place and since they are still young people, walking across campus is no doubt something they are used to. I am assuming that during this walk, she would have realized what being dragged along would look like to other people and would have made a good effort to keep up so that it didn't look so suspicious :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And all of her friends... standing there rubbing their own bottoms! I love it! Is it in sympathy for Xandra? Is it in memory of the last time each of them got paddled? Or,maybe, one or more of them is anticipating a future spanking?

I would say that it is a combination of all the things you mentioned.........an instinctive reaction 8-) . In any case, it seemed right to me.
hugob00m wrote:In number 039, I was a little bit surprised that you stuck with the girls in the dorm, instead of following Xandra and Walter... but, I'm sure glad you did! I was hoping that you'd come up with some excuse... ANY excuse for Barb to get a spanking from her boyfriend! I mean... she was absolutely in the right for telling Walter what Xandra was up to... but... Oh my! A girl with a tempting target like hers ought to get spanked for SOMETHING! Does anyone agree with that
I thought I should tie up all the loose ends before moving along to see what happens next with Xandra. Apparently, Barb, figures it's worth having her magnificent bottom bared for a spanking in order to further embarrass Xandra, and as she said, getting a spanking isn't all bad :D . Besides, practically all of my viewers wanted her to get spanked for one reason or another :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And Peggy is going to see that her boyfriend spanks her too! YUMMY!
Considering her reactions all during the spanking, Peggy's desire to get another spanking of her own shouldn't come as any surprise :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And then there's number 040! Wow! They're going to post Xandra's spanking on Facebook and on YouTube... AND make a DVD of the event! (@#$%! I sure wish this was real! I'd like a copy of that DVD!)
I have a hunch that dvd is going to be really popular with the kids on campus..........and most likely other campuses across the country :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Great story, Phil! I'm enjoying the conversation on the dorm, and I'm also looking forward to when you get back to Xandra and Walter. I know you don't usually do sequels, but I think each of the girls in Bottomley Hall could be the central character in a later story!
I'm glad you're enjoying the story :D . Hopefully, I will still have a few surprises left before we are done 8-) . You aren't the only one who would like to see all the other girls in this story getting a spanking. All I can say at this time is that I will consider it. Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

So there are, what, FIVE (5!) girls left?

Phil, I've been there and I know that it is exhausting to draw so many OTK spankings in a short time and do them justice. I'd say your mission -- should you choose to accept it -- would be to draw just two more spankings: Barb, as punishment for ratting out Xandra; and Peggy, who has behaved all along as if she really WANTS to be spanked! With your talent, you could depict each spanking to fit the mood of each girl.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:So there are, what, FIVE (5!) girls left?
HI Dan,

There are indeed 5 girls left in the lounge, discussing this matter. They are getting ready to disband and go their separate ways and in the next pic, we will move to a different location for more of the story.
daneldorado wrote:Phil, I've been there and I know that it is exhausting to draw so many OTK spankings in a short time and do them justice. I'd say your mission -- should you choose to accept it -- would be to draw just two more spankings: Barb, as punishment for ratting out Xandra; and Peggy, who has behaved all along as if she really WANTS to be spanked! With your talent, you could depict each spanking to fit the mood of each girl.Cheers,Dan
It is indeed difficult to have so many different characters in one scene. Not only does it take longer but it also limits what camera angles I can use and still get everyone in the scene so I will be happy to move to a different scene with fewer people in the next pic :D . As for who gets spanked, we'll just have to wait and see who it is. You are right about Peggy and we will be exploring her attitude about spanking if nothing else 8-) . I will say that the spankings I have in mind for the rest of this toon will definitely depict different moods ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

The activity in the lounge has finally returned to normal so today, we are going to move along to the dorm room shared by Xandra and Anna to continue our story. I hope you enjoy the new pic, Phil
new nickname
new nickname
041.jpg (375.75 KiB) Viewed 1338 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

wish to have seen Anna Spanking :D and why didn`t she offer Xander a pillow to sit on :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:wish to have seen Anna Spanking and why didn`t she offer Xander a pillow to sit on
Hi Butch,

Xandra and Anna have started talking in the privacy of their own room, so who knows what they might yet talk about 8-) . you'll see what I mean next week :D . Also, remember, this is Xandra's room too and she knows were her pillow is :lol: . Thanks, Phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

I was just going to say the way she is sitting she could be putting her spankee roommate over her knee in a minute or two. I enjoy the conversation and it is always great to hear a woman talk about being put otk. Great series. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:I was just going to say the way she is sitting she could be putting her spankee roommate over her knee in a minute or two. I enjoy the conversation and it is always great to hear a woman talk about being put otk. Great series. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
hi Jim,

I too like the conversations between girls discussing their spankings so I'm glad to hear that you did too :D . We'll be having more of that as you'll see next week 8-) . I'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

jimc wrote:

I was just going to say the way she is sitting she could be putting her spankee roommate over her knee in a minute or two. I enjoy the conversation and it is always great to hear a woman talk about being put otk. Great series. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

Good Lord, I hope Anna didn't hear you. This series has always been M/F, with no other configurations. I know that b00m, for one, does not draw F/F spankings either. Neither do I. Sam Swatt and Captain Woodshed are 100 per cent male, and so are all of Spanky Sal's spankers. :D

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Good Lord, I hope Anna didn't hear you. This series has always been M/F, with no other configurations. I know that b00m, for one, does not draw F/F spankings either. Neither do I. Sam Swatt and Captain Woodshed are 100 per cent male, and so are all of Spanky Sal's spankers. Cheers,Dan
Don't panic Dan.......Anna will not be spanking anyone :lol: While I have done at least 2 F/F spankings, one of them was a teacher spanking a student and the other was an illustration I did for a story written by someone else. I have no plans to do any more :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

"Spanky"? Heh heh!

Hi, Phil.

I like Xandra's new nickname!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:"Spanky"? Heh heh!Hi, Phil.I like Xandra's new nickname!
Hi Boom,

It just seemed a reasonable thing for some of Xandra's giggling friends to call her :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #41

Post by web-ed »

Nice scene here, Phil. Girls love to talk, and of course they tell each other practically everything about their boyfriends. It's quite possible you could work in a flashback sequence at this point, with Anna narrating while we see her over Al's knee, if you wanted to.

I really love the Overbarrel University poster 8-) ! Naturally two sorority paddles are part of the design. If anyone objects, we can point out that at many colleges these days learning is treated as secondary to the school's football or basketball program, so they might as well focus on something really important - like spanking! :lol:

I worked out the first verse for an O.U. school song a while back, and you've got an emblem now, but I can't remember: did we ever discuss what the school's colors should be? Red would have to be one of them... ;) We're almost ready to open up O.U. as an online university! The only problem is I can't think of how we could spank and paddle the co-eds over the internet! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:
hugob00m wrote:"Spanky"? Heh heh!Hi, Phil.I like Xandra's new nickname!
Hi Boom,

It just seemed a reasonable thing for some of Xandra's giggling friends to call her :lol: . Thanks, Phil
Seems the whole dorm could be called that. Spanky I, Spanky II, Spanky III etc....
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Seems the whole dorm could be called that. Spanky I, Spanky II, Spanky III etc....
HI Willjohn,

That's an interesting idea and probably warrented :lol: . However, considering that Xandra is the only one who got a public spanking in the lounge, I think the title is probably hers :D . Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Okay, so now we have moved away from the current story and are enjoying a "flashback" involving Anna and some dude named "Al." Got it? Good. Geez, I hope he spanks her HARD!

Anna is continuing to share secrets about her first spanking from Al with her roomie :D . Now maybe we'll find out some of the things these girls don't tell to just everyone 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
nervous
nervous
042.jpg (281.16 KiB) Viewed 2007 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

hope Anna tells us who spanked the hardest her dad or Al :lol: :!:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Nice grouping of images, Phil. In place of a "normal" panel, you have created a DREAM panel, i.e., a picture with deliberately blurred edges, to indicate that this is a flashback to something that happened in the past. The RECENT past, I would guess. :D

Also, you have completely revamped your usual method of displaying the thought balloons. Rather than putting them in the TOP HALF of your drawing, there they are... down below! These deviations from the norm combine to let us know: This panel is different; this time it's of another time, outside the flow of "Good Marks" in the girls' dormitory!

So, we are gifted with a really nice OTK pic of Anna, squirming over the lap of her boyfriend Al. There was nothing in the preceding panels that would lead us to believe we would receive this bonus... so, I'm offering my thanks to you, Phil. You really know how to please your followers!

And I'm with Butch... he hopes that Anna will tell us who spanked harder... her dad or Al? Why do we care? Why do we want to know? Oh, no reason except it's titillating. That's the way it goes, in the spanko community. :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi,Phil.

I wondered if your were going to do any flashbacks... and now I see that's what you're doing.

I like the way you have the present-day girls in a little inset at the bottom of the frame, providing some narration for the scene.

I look forward to the rest of it!