A Twelvth O.T. Katie Thread.

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Romantic Spanking Month Part 2

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 07.jpg
0002 romantic 07.jpg (112.49 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 08.jpg
0002 romantic 08.jpg (132.95 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 09.jpg
0002 romantic 09.jpg (113.59 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0002 romantic 10.jpg
0002 romantic 10.jpg (102.54 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
hugob00m

Re: A Twelvth O.T. Katie Thread.Romantic Spanking Month Part 2

Post by hugob00m »

The next day, there was an article in a tabloid, with an accompaning photo:

tabloid artticle.jpg
tabloid artticle.jpg (110.88 KiB) Viewed 1505 times

Yes! The photographer did indeed get Kaylyn's "good side"!
solsunbeach

Re: A Twelvth O.T. Katie Thread.

Post by solsunbeach »

I notice there is a huge difference in attitudes towards spankings between Katie and her daughter. Katie accepts spankings as an unfortunate side effect of having such a spankable bottom. However Katlyn is more 'bottom' aware and is using her derriere as a means to elevate her social and professional ambitions.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

An "outdoor eating place" with a view of a Sydney beach would cost millions! Danny Martin must be a really rich man.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

In my part of Sydney it is pissing down rain at the moment. However, I live a long way from the beaches.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:45 am I notice there is a huge difference in attitudes towards spankings between Katie and her daughter. Katie accepts spankings as an unfortunate side effect of having such a spankable bottom. However Katlyn is more 'bottom' aware and is using her derriere as a means to elevate her social and professional ambitions.
They grew up differently. Katie's father didn't believe in spankings for little girls or big girls either. Most of what Katie knew about spankings before she turned eighteen was from rreading romance novels. Kaylyn's earliest childhood memories would've been of Mommy getting spanked.

And then, Her acting career began with playing the part of Dizzie Lizzie, who was always willing to get spanked in front of a camera if it was good for box office sales or T.V. ratinga
willjohn wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:29 pm An "outdoor eating place" with a view of a Sydney beach would cost millions! Danny Martin must be a really rich man.
He's either rich or lucky to get a good deal on some beach front property. Tourists would love to eat at a restaurant like his.
willjohn wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:13 am In my part of Sydney it is pissing down rain at the moment. However, I live a long way from the beaches.
Here it's cold and dry. No snow on the ground, but temperetures are well below freezing
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

A good deal on beachfront property in Sydney is a fantasy.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:15 pm A good deal on beachfront property in Sydney is a fantasy.
You're right... but there are times that I have to use some fantasy to make my stories work.

Maybe he inherited a plot from an ancestor that acquired it a long time ago when land was cheaper. Maybe the entrance to Danny's restaurant is a dimensional portal to an alternate universe. I don't have a background for Danny Martin yet. I only put him into the story after you mentioned Jack introducing Kaylyn to his parents.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The only thing missing from your drawings of Danny's restaurant is the surfers.

Kaylyn's arse must really be sore after the treatment she got.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I like the look of the lecherous old father to be. I am sure he will have Katie in his sights very soon.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Part 2

Post by web-ed »

First, thanks for doing this, B00m, and taking up the mantle of Presenter of Romantic Spanking Month since once again I don't have any good examples from romance comics to share this year.

There was quite a lot going on in Part 2, some of which has already been commented upon, but one thing that wasn't was Mae's rubbing of her own bottom when she mentions the Bridezilla policy. I infer that years ago she may have been a bridezilla herself and received a proper dose of the Bridezilla Paddle - a concept that I'm sure no one will be surprised to hear I absolutely love! :lol: And Kaylyn is wise beyond her years when she predicts that she's going to get her hiney paddled. That will be fun to see! :D

Solsunbeach commented on the differing attitudes of Katie and Kaylyn toward being spanked, and certainly the "publicity spanking" is a fun and worthy notion with a long tradition in Hollywood publicity stills so it's only natural that Kaylyn would want to take advantage of it. Showing us the photo in the newspaper was an added treat and the kind of thing I remember seeing only once before, when Batman spanked Marcia Monroe and Bruce Wayne, upon seeing the newspaper, remarks that "Marcia won't forget this lesson too soon!".
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:02 pm The only thing missing from your drawings of Danny's restaurant is the surfers.
I don't usually draw extra people... but You're right. There should've been surfers. They could temporarily pause their activity to stand and watch the spanking.
willjohn wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:02 pm Kaylyn's arse must really be sore after the treatment she got.
Not as sore as it's going to be. She's not done getting spanked yet! :D :D :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach. Thanks for commenting.
solsunbeach wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:24 am I like the look of the lecherous old father to be. I am sure he will have Katie in his sights very soon.
Yeah. I almost left Jack's parents out of this story until something that WillJohn said.

I still don't have much background for him yet. I think he inherited some expensive beach-front property from an ancestor that bought it a long time ago. He's worked herd to make his restaurant a success, and, like his son, he enjoys spanking pretty girls.

Women would be likely to show up at his reataurant fresh from swimming or surfing, still wearing their swimsuits. Danny loves the view!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Web-ed. Thanks for commenting.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:04 am First, thanks for doing this, B00m, and taking up the mantle of Presenter of Romantic Spanking Month since once again I don't have any good examples from romance comics to share this year.
You're welcome. There didn't seem to be a lot of good spankings in Romance comics altogether, (not as many as there should've been!) and I think maybe you've already found the best ones. Katie's stories, and her daughter, Kaylyn's are ongoing... so, until my imagination drys up, those two are in for more spankings!
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:04 am There was quite a lot going on in Part 2, some of which has already been commented upon, but one thing that wasn't was Mae's rubbing of her own bottom when she mentions the Bridezilla policy. I infer that years ago she may have been a bridezilla herself and received a proper dose of the Bridezilla Paddle - a concept that I'm sure no one will be surprised to hear I absolutely love!
I don't have a lot of background on Danny and Mae. I included them in this story because of something WillJohn said. There will probably be more from them in the future... bui for now let us say Danny has a history of giving spankings and Mae has a history of getting them.
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:04 am And Kaylyn is wise beyond her years when she predicts that she's going to get her hiney paddled. That will be fun to see!
Yes. Kaylyn is going to get paddled in the next episode. :D :D :oops: :D :D
web-ed wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:04 am
Solsunbeach commented on the differing attitudes of Katie and Kaylyn toward being spanked, and certainly the "publicity spanking" is a fun and worthy notion with a long tradition in Hollywood publicity stills so it's only natural that Kaylyn would want to take advantage of it. Showing us the photo in the newspaper was an added treat and the kind of thing I remember seeing only once before, when Batman spanked Marcia Monroe and Bruce Wayne, upon seeing the newspaper, remarks that "Marcia won't forget this lesson too soon!".
Kaylyn grew up watching her mother always being spanked, and she knew about the history about her great-grandmother. I think going with Jack to the Dizzie Lizzie auditions solidified her resolve to not only accept the spankings she got, but whenever possible, use them to benefit her career. By playing the part of her great-grandmother in a biographical movie, she inherited Lizzie McGill's title as "Hollywood's Most Spankable Redhead".
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Romantic Spanking month is starting off Hot for Kaylyn :D :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thanks for commenting.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:04 pm Romantic Spanking month is starting off Hot for Kaylyn :D :D :D
Yes! Definitely hot for her backside... AND she's due to get paddled in the next episode! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hugob00m

Romantic Spanking Month Part 3

Post by hugob00m »

0003 romantic 01.jpg
0003 romantic 01.jpg (108.4 KiB) Viewed 1147 times