Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Good Marks

Post by willjohn »

Can I assume there are more spankings to come? (Silly question)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Can I assume there are more spankings to come? (Silly question)
Hi Willjohn,

You may indeed assume that :lol: . There will be a few non spanking pics as we transition from one location to another but I do have more spanking action planned :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #35

Post by web-ed »

I find it extremely humorous that every girl in the hall gets spanked by her boyfriend - must be a truly enlightened school :lol: !

In this latest panel, Xandra is feeling sorry for herself while the other girls continue to give her no sympathy. I like seeing her rub her bottom - apparently she hasn't noticed her panties are still on the floor. Justice has been done! Meanwhile, I notice that Walter doesn't think the spanking was quite as intense as Xandra does, which means she better watch her step if she doesn't want to find out what Walter thinks is a hard spanking!

I hope we'll be seeing the next installment soon - I'm trying to figure out who's going to get spanked! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I find it extremely humorous that every girl in the hall gets spanked by her boyfriend - must be a truly enlightened school :lol: !
Hi web-ed,

Well, you would think that a school called Overbarrel university would indeed have such enlightenment :lol: .
web-ed wrote: In this latest panel, Xandra is feeling sorry for herself while the other girls continue to give her no sympathy. I like seeing her rub her bottom - apparently she hasn't noticed her panties are still on the floor. Justice has been done! Meanwhile, I notice that Walter doesn't think the spanking was quite as intense as Xandra does, which means she better watch her step if she doesn't want to find out what Walter thinks is a hard spanking!
Xandra is still feeling sorry for herself and I think as long as she is doing this, the other girls are going to continue to poke fun at her 8-) . I think they are waiting for her to grow up a bit before displaying any sympathy for her. I'm glad you enjoyed the view of her rubbing while she whines and complains :D . I agree that it hasn't occurred to her that her panties are still on the floor......not to mention that her bare butt is still sticking out while she rubs it :lol: . I have a hunch she'll figure it out at some point though. Walter seems to have more intense activities planned for Xandra and we'll be finding out just what form those will take as we go along 8-) .
web-ed wrote: I hope we'll be seeing the next installment soon - I'm trying to figure out who's going to get spanked! :)
The next installment will be posted tomorrow morning as usual :D . I do have a few transitional pics before any spankings begin again but the girls will be talking about spankings during those so hopefully, these won't be too boring, Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Not only at Overbarrel University but in Red Bottomly Hall, no less. 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Not only at Overbarrel University but in Red Bottomly Hall, no less. 8-)
HI Willjohn,

Indeed it is :D . As I mentioned before, all this takes place in my perfect spanking fantasy world ;) . Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Xandra has just been made aware of something she may have forgotten while she was worried about her burning bottom :roll: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
OOPS!
OOPS!
036.jpg (357.43 KiB) Viewed 1298 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Maybe those young women she help her by putting an ICE PACK on her burning bottom :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

With all the heat in her behind :o the ice would soon turn to steam!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #36

Post by web-ed »

Don't worry, Phil - judging from this latest panel, the other transitional ones won't be too boring ;) ! Xandra certainly has some thinking to do, but with her housemates' help, she'll probably come around to their point of view, and the sooner she realizes she deserved her spanking, the better off she's going to be.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Maybe those young women she help her by putting an ICE PACK on her burning bottom :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
willjohn wrote:With all the heat in her behind :o the ice would soon turn to steam!
Hi Butch and Willjohn,

Butch, I have a hunch that Xandra would think an ice pack would be a good idea along about now........even if Willjohn does think it would quickly turn to steam :lol: I guess it would be cooling her flaming fanny as it sublimated though :D Also, if there isn't much ice available, remember that Xandra's room mate, Anna, has already offered some Aloe Vera 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Don't worry, Phil - judging from this latest panel, the other transitional ones won't be too boring ;) ! Xandra certainly has some thinking to do, but with her housemates' help, she'll probably come around to their point of view, and the sooner she realizes she deserved her spanking, the better off she's going to be.
HI web-ed,

I'm glad you enjoyed this panel :D .......and I certainly hope you're right about the transitional panels not being too boring :lol: . I like your theory that Xandra will, with the help of her housemates, come to the proper realizations ;) . I think you're right and I also think she's going to need to talk things over with them to get there. I have a hunch she's going to have some conflicting emotions to work through by the time she has "discussed"all this with Walter 8-) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Hi Butch and Willjohn,

Butch, I have a hunch that Xandra would think an ice pack would be a good idea along about now........even if Willjohn does think it would quickly turn to steam :lol: I guess it would be cooling her flaming fanny as it sublimated though :D Also, if there isn't much ice available, remember that Xandra's room mate, Anna, has already offered some Aloe Vera 8-) . Thanks, Phil[/quote]

She said " 'ullo, Vera!"
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. I'm really enjoying the latest installment of your story, with Xandra rubbing and whining, and the rest of the girls still making fun of her.
willjohn wrote:Can I assume there are more spankings to come? (Silly question)
overbarrel49 wrote:You may indeed assume that :lol: . There will be a few non spanking pics as we transition from one location to another but I do have more spanking action planned :D
Really? Now I'm curious! Who's going to get the next spanking? Could Xandra's burning bottom take any more? Will one of the other girls do something to anger her own boyfriend? (I'd sure like to see Barb get spanked... even though so far, she hasn't done anything to deserve a spanking!)

Could there be an old Red Bottomly Hall tradition that involves a mass spanking for all the girls? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe to commemorate the first spanking that old Beauregard ever gave to his lady! Now that would be fun!

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what you have planned!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil. I'm really enjoying the latest installment of your story, with Xandra rubbing and whining, and the rest of the girls still making fun of her.
Hi Boom,

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying this part. It's a bit slow on spanking action right now but I do think there are other things of interest and it's good to know you do too :D
hugob00m wrote:Really? Now I'm curious! Who's going to get the next spanking? Could Xandra's burning bottom take any more? Will one of the other girls do something to anger her own boyfriend? (I'd sure like to see Barb get spanked... even though so far, she hasn't done anything to deserve a spanking!)
I'm also glad to know the story has peaked your curiosity 8-) . Of course, I can't give you the answers to any of this yet but as the story continues to unfold, some of your questions will be answered..........perhaps even in ways that may surprise you :) .
hugob00m wrote:Could there be an old Red Bottomly Hall tradition that involves a mass spanking for all the girls? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe to commemorate the first spanking that old Beauregard ever gave to his lady! Now that would be fun!

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what you have planned!
That would indeed be a great tradition and I do think it's important to honor those important figures in history :lol: . As I said, answers will be coming up. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It appears that Xandra is finally ready to go back to Walter's place having felt the results of refusing to go :lol: . Of course, her friends seem to understand something about all this that she hasn't considered yet 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
finally some submission
finally some submission
037.jpg (347.6 KiB) Viewed 1320 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

If the other girls are right the next time Xandra sits down comfortably is moving further into the future.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Hope they decide to walk home for Xander`s sake :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #37

Post by web-ed »

I really like Xandra's submissive posture and speech here, Phil, but I do have one question: Barb makes reference to a "paddling". Is this an inference she drew from Walter talking about "resolving" the issue of Xandra lying to him, or from the other girl mentioning her hairbrush spanking from Larry for lying? :?: It appears Barb and the other girls all believe (probably from their own past experiences) that Xandra is going to get it again as part of her "discussion" with Walt.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Okay, now I'm confused. (Not an unusual situation for me.)

All along, we have been enjoying the panels showing Xandra getting a jolly good spanking from her boyfriend Walter. But now that the spanking seems to have ended, I expected that the two of them would adjourn to his place, or her place, to have sex. And ya know what, it seems that the girls stationed around the Main Event were all of that same opinion.

Instead, this latest panel 37 shows us Walter scolding the now thoroughly humbled Xandra and saying "No, it's far from over... you were lying to me about some very important things... no relationship can withstand lies so we need to resolve that matter, very quickly!"

What's this? This doesn't sound like an invitation to the sack, this sounds like the prelude to another spanking! But Xandra seems to be thoroughly repentant after her long ordeal over Walter's knee. Yet he still seems unconvinced. Are we to understand that he is planning to spank her again???

Well, I did say I was confused....

Cheers,
Dan