Many thanks for posting my old

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
John Feer

Many thanks for posting my old

Post by John Feer »

spanking-centric stories, I only wish that I had time to write new ones. So many heroines seems to need strong discipline on their backsides. I'd love to revisit the spanking-friendly LoSH 31st century again (doncha just know that Light Lass is a serious spanko?), for that fact Mary Marvel needs to have her skirts tossed up and her fanny fanned as well the haughty and imperious Power Girl.
It has long been my contention that the only way the Golden Age or Silver Age Steve Trevor would ever get Wonder Woman to submit to man's world marriage is to spank a yes out of her...so many heroines so little time!

John Feer
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Many thanks for posting my old

Post by web-ed »

Your comments on the various superheroines in need of some serious discipline are dead-on as always, John. And I was very glad to reprint your various superheroine-spanking stories (in the Fiction Section, for those who may not know). It is indeed a great pity that you don't have the time to write any new ones, but at least the old ones are out there for new readers to discover and enjoy.
-- Web-Ed