Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Tracy

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:26 am No Dick for Tracy, just a smack.
Very droll, Willjohn. 8-)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 01/12/2024 - Part I

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon presents Amy Over Pillows.
  • We conclude our short series of art bearing the "ACES" imprint with ACES #5.
  • For the benefit of F/M fans, who aren't very numerous around here, we have one of the few F/M pieces from the "ACES" artist. No link here, but you'll find it at the bottom of the Art Gallery if you want to search for it.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 01/12/2024 - Part II

Post by web-ed »

• The Public Paddlings Series continues with Shelley Gets Pounded, in which Shelley is sternly cautioned not to yelp when receiving her swat.
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his O. T. Katie series Burns is Back "and he's got a new promotion" - now can Katie avoid getting spanked by him? :lol:
So that's it for the ACES artist, at least for now. In his place we'll have more Humorama Rivals beginning next week (geez - I haven't even coded the first episode yet).

I think we've got another half-dozen or so pieces left in the Doctor Cylon General Art category - where we'll go after that I don't know, but probably to a Tinkerbell series which I believe I mentioned a while back, at least until we get to Super-Spanking Summer, and I think I've got enough in the Doctor's Superheroine file to cover that.

The Public Paddlings will continue - I have several more videos edited, but I still need to code the pages. We may only do one every other week to take off some of the strain while I try to get this board updated to the newest version of phpBB.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:34 pm Doctor Cylon presents Amy Over Pillows.
Not too bad for a single image, but I think Poser pictures are more interesting when they're part of a story, the way Phil Overbarrel used to do.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:34 pm We conclude our short series of art bearing the "ACES" imprint with ACES #5.. It looks like an illustration of a story set in the West, whether the Old West or the contemporary one isn't clear.
I think it might be an Old West re-creation, like they have in Dodge City and Tucson. Almost everything looks like the Old West... except for the naughty girl's panties. Maybe the story had something to do with a tourist who spoiled a show that the re-enactors were doing. I'd like to know what the story was... but it's a cute picture by itself.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:46 pm The Public Paddlings Series continues with Shelley Gets Pounded, in which Shelley is sternly cautioned not to yelp when receiving her swat.
She was warned not to yell. Should she get extra swats for yelling? I wish the cameraman would've moved to another position, so we could get a good look at Shelley's target area.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:46 pm esident Artist Hugob00m continues his O. T. Katie series Burns is Back "and he's got a new promotion" - now can Katie avoid getting spanked by him?
Thanks for the plug. Yes. Burns is back! And I think the question isn't whether Katie can avoid getting spanked by him... it's how many more excuses can he invent to spank her! (In addition to using all the excuses that her former boss used regularly :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: )
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! happy to be back online after a long time :D :D First Amy over a pillow is Perfect !!! I know Doctor Cylon uses the strop well on her bottom :twisted: :D :D skip the F/M spanking :x love Aces cowboy spanks cowgirl 8-) 8-) Great otk position! Great facial expressions! Great spanking action! Hot!! Shelly also needs to be paddle hard for that hair style! good video :twisted: :twisted: Thanks Be safe in the snow!!
dmsherwood53

Post by dmsherwood53 »

Hi web-ed
Any chance of getting to my email any time soon; its October last time
dmsherwood53
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Mailbox

Post by web-ed »

dmsherwood53 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:52 am Hi web-ed
Any chance of getting to my email any time soon; its October last time
dmsherwood53
Hi David,

I'll try my best to get to your email this weekend. It's the usual problems here - trying to keep the site going while buried in personal matters. For example, my truck wouldn't start and it was so cold here my fingers were stinging even through my gloves, but yesterday when the temperature soared to near zero (Celsius) I managed to fix its ignition despite the snow blowing into the engine compartment. But I can promise to give your emails priority over updating the bulletin board.

I can't help thinking about B00m's recent O. T. Katie story in which Katelyn encounters Santa beaching in Australia. I doubt there's any snow there right now!
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 01/19/2024

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon presents Wedding Day Spanking.
  • We return to the Rivals of Humorama Series with Harder on Someone.
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his current O. T. Katie series with "Burns is Back - Part 3" in which Katie returns to her desk, but is doing all her work standing up... :lol: (No link here, but you can find one on the Home Page (link above) or go directly to B00m's Gallery).
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! looks like Doctor Cylon not going to wait for the Honeymoon to give his beautiful Bride a spanking but on the day of the Wedding :twisted: :lol: :lol: bet those tears will be from both joy and pain :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great drawing!! don't know who came up with the it going to hurt me harder than you phrase don`t think for one minute the spankee is going to believe that :twisted: :lol: :lol: anyway what a Super hot drawing love the Otk position with the spankee curvy bottom up high on the spanker`s lap! also love her facial expression! only flaw she need room to kick her shapely legs!!! Thanks be safe!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 01/19/2024

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:01 pm HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! looks like Doctor Cylon not going to wait for the Honeymoon to give his beautiful Bride a spanking but on the day of the Wedding :twisted: :lol: :lol: bet those tears will be from both joy and pain :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great drawing!! don't know who came up with the it going to hurt me harder than you phrase don`t think for one minute the spankee is going to believe that :twisted: :lol: :lol: anyway what a Super hot drawing love the Otk position with the spankee curvy bottom up high on the spanker`s lap! also love her facial expression! only flaw she need room to kick her shapely legs!!! Thanks be safe!!
Glad you liked the updates, Butch, and I forgot to say "Welcome back!" last week, so consider that omission herewith rectified. :D Hope you're doing o.k. now.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:27 am
The naughty young lady is very pretty. We don't know what naughty thing she did, or even who it was that spanked her... but I'd like to think it was her new husband,,, to establish who's the boss in the marriage. :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
Hmmm... I think I have some idea what's hard on that guy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his current O. T. Katie series with "Burns is Back - Part 3" in which Katie returns to her desk, but is doing all her work standing up... :lol:
Thanks for the plug. I hope Katie's fans enjoy this one (and Agent Burns fans too).
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 01/26/2024

Post by web-ed »

• Doctor Cylon presents another pinup from Dandon Fuga.
  • We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series with Uncle Mort Spanks.
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his current O. T. Katie series with Burns is Back - Part 4 in which Katie must bend over to search the filing cabinets - and then a second time for a good paddling! :lol: (No link here, but you can find one on the Home Page or go directly to B00m's gallery from here).
In working on this week's Doc Cylon effort I discovered that last week's "Wedding Day Spanking" was a repost in that we had seen another version of it years ago - rats! :x I hate when that happens, which it rarely does because I'm pretty careful about these things. Anyway, next week I'll explain how I'm going to correct the error. Dandon Fuga's bare-bottomed character, who looks like she could be from anime although I couldn't identify her, was of course perfect for the Good Doctor's purposes, and another behind has been properly reddened! :D

From the Rivals of Humorama we have a cartoon by an artist we haven't seen before. I'm calling him "Ahsin" since that's how his signature appears. As a matter of fact, I'm sure I've run into him somewhere before, but never with a spanking cartoon. This is the first in a sub-series of "Uncle Spanking" cartoons.

I had no time to put together another Public Paddling, but rest assured that series will be returning shortly. And I did read the latest spanking story from D. M. Sherwood, and I promise to start coding that as soon as possible.

I also couldn't get to repairing the board this week. While the board is down, there will probably be an automated message posted and I will do one manually near the top of the Home Page.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR !!! even though Dando Fuga calls this pinup it got a Anime feel to it ! love how the shapely brat tries to pretend her bottom is hurting from the painful sound spanking it got from Doctor Cylon :twisted: :lol: :lol: excellent drawing 8-) 8-) Uncle Mort don`t care how old a female is she still isn`t too old for a good spanking when needed :twisted: :lol: like the otk position and the angry facial expression from the naughty niece :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great!! Thanks Stay safe
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:15 pm
I don't recognize the character, but she's pretty... especially with the Doc's "enhancement" :D :D :oops: :D :D
As you say, this would have to be humorous and not erotic to avoid "creepiness". OR... another possibility is that some children are taught to call friends of their parents "Uncle" or "Aunt" even if they aren't really related.

However, I think we're safer to keep eroticism completely out of situations like this. (even though she's wearing lace panties!)
  • Resident Artist Hugob00m continues his current O. T. Katie series with Burns is Back - Part 4 in which Katie must bend over to search the filing cabinets - and then a second time for a good paddling! :lol: (No link here, but you can find one on the Home Page or go directly to B00m's gallery from here).
it's O.K. to assume that Burns is thinkng erotic thoughts when he sees Katie bending over in a short skirt... or when he has Marie over his knee with her skirt raised! ;) ;) ;) ;) He's a lecher for sure regarding his female subordinates! And, as usual, thanks for the plug.
hugob00m

Romantic Spanking Month?

Post by hugob00m »

January is almost over, and February is about to begin. I don't know whether you have any material to post for "Romantic Spanking Month" this year, but I have a couple of things planned.

I was wondering, do we have a definition of what exactly constitutes a "romantic" spanking? For me, I think an important determining factor is the nature of the participants. The categories would be (A) a potential couple, (B) a dating couple, or (C) a married couple.

In most "Romantic Spanking" stories, there is some kind of conflict that threatens to end a loving relationship (maybe even before it has a chance to begin). The conflict is resolved and the couple fall in love or stay in love as the direct result of a spanking. A great example of that kind of story is McLintock!. Both of the spankings in that movie led to a positive outcome in the course of true love.

There's another type of "romantic" spanking that has been at the center of most of my "romantic" stories. In this kind of setting, there's no real danger to the couple's relationship. They may pretend to squabble... maybe over something "naughty" that the woman has done, or is accused of doing. The man will turn the woman he loves over his knee and apply a firm hand... or a hairbrush... or a paddle... to her quivering derriere, ostensibly to "punish" her for her "misbehavior". However. there are clear erotic overtones to this kind of spanking. He might even admit that he enjoys putting his hand across her shapely bottom. And when the spanking is over. the woman may find herself eager to make love to the man who has just reddened her pretty backside.

Katie. in particular, really doesn't like to be spanked and tries to avoid spankings (to no avail, thankfully!)... but there are times when she can't help but be aroused by Bullmoose! Occasionally a visceral reaction overcomes her, when his masculine hand makes contact with the soft femininity of her nether cheeks! Yes. There have been times when her cries of pain and shouts of indignation have morphed into screams of ecstasy! Bullmoose, for his part, tries to limit Katie's spankings to the times when he can justify them as "discipilnary", but he can't deny the pleasure he feels, holding her across his lap.

A third type of "romantic" spanking might be more properly called an erotic spanking. The woman hasn't been "naughty". and the man knows it. Together, they've devised a roleplay/foreplay scenario.

I've got a story in progress that stars Katie and Bullmoose, and another one that stars Kaylyn and Jack.

Before I post them, I've got one more entry in the "Burns is Back" story. There's nothing romantic about Burns. When he delivers a spanking, his motives are strictly lecherous... and hypocritical. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: His fans love that about him!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

all three!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Romantic Spanking Month?

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:51 pm January is almost over, and February is about to begin. I don't know whether you have any material to post for "Romantic Spanking Month" this year, but I have a couple of things planned.

I was wondering, do we have a definition of what exactly constitutes a "romantic" spanking? For me, I think an important determining factor is the nature of the participants. The categories would be (A) a potential couple, (B) a dating couple, or (C) a married couple.

In most "Romantic Spanking" stories, there is some kind of conflict that threatens to end a loving relationship (maybe even before it has a chance to begin). The conflict is resolved and the couple fall in love or stay in love as the direct result of a spanking. A great example of that kind of story is McLintock!. Both of the spankings in that movie led to a positive outcome in the course of true love.

There's another type of "romantic" spanking that has been at the center of most of my "romantic" stories. In this kind of setting, there's no real danger to the couple's relationship. They may pretend to squabble... maybe over something "naughty" that the woman has done, or is accused of doing. The man will turn the woman he loves over his knee and apply a firm hand... or a hairbrush... or a paddle... to her quivering derriere, ostensibly to "punish" her for her "misbehavior". However. there are clear erotic overtones to this kind of spanking. He might even admit that he enjoys putting his hand across her shapely bottom. And when the spanking is over. the woman may find herself eager to make love to the man who has just reddened her pretty backside...

A third type of "romantic" spanking might be more properly called an erotic spanking. The woman hasn't been "naughty". and the man knows it. Together, they've devised a roleplay/foreplay scenario.
Your third type, B00m, is easiest to understand, and perhaps one young couple in four (I got that number somewhere but of course it isn't reliable) has experimented with this kind of romantic spanking.

The first and second kind overlap somewhat and are, I think, a little more interesting. The second is ostensibly disciplinary, as you note, but because of the Dominant/Submissive aspect can easily take on erotic overtones. The difference between this and the first is that in the first, there is some uncertainty about the relationship - an uncertainty that is resolved by the act of spanking (male dominates female) as surely as it would be by the act of sex, and more surely in those cases (like for example McLintock!) where the uncertainty in the relationship was caused by an uncertainty about the role of either or both them within it, that is, within their proper roles of male dominant, female submissive. Either the man has learned to properly assert himself or the woman has learned how to properly submit to him - or both - and the result is a better relationship because each of the two can now better perform his or her part in it.

And as the two assume their proper roles, the erotic aspect of the scene reaches its climax. The spanking is a kind of consummation (examples: McLintock!, Jack/Nancy and Evad/Queen Arda in Superman, Western Life Romances #2/My Own Romance #24, Phantom/Queen Pera, Batman/Marcia Monroe, Prince Valiant/Queen Aleta (those queens really needed to be taken down a peg, don't they ;) )). In the last two of these, the desire seems a little one-sided with the newly-tamed female desiring the masterful male, although Batman does come around (sort of) and desire Marcia a little if I remember correctly. Psychologically the male should be attracted to the female he has just mastered by spanking her, and this was certainly true when Queen Pera got her second spanking from Count Jorge! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 02/02/2024 Part 1

Post by web-ed »

February has begun, and B00m asked if I had anything special for the traditional Romantic Spanking Month. The truth is I don't have anything from Romance comics, and nothing else in the files really came to mind although of course there could be something (probably in the "Art" folder) that I'm forgetting about or that someone has sent me. D. M. Sherwood has written a new story about a rapidly-evolving (in the literal sense) relationship between a man and a woman which I hope to post as part of one of the remaining February updates. B00m himself has fortunately promised us a new story, so I think it's best to allow these two works to carry the day for us and I'll hope to do more myself for a future February.

Now on to Part 1 of the updates:
  • Doctor Cylon presents Erotic Sketch #44b.
  • Doc Cylon bonus page: because we had an accidental quasi-repost in "Wedding Day Spanking" two weeks ago, we revised Doctor Cylon #336 to instead contain the last two examples of poser art we had in the particular folder we had been drawing material from, and it has been re-christened "Two for the Strap".
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 02/02/2024 Part 2

Post by web-ed »

• Meanwhile, since the repost was actually a new version of "Wedding Day Spanking," it has been added to Doctor Cylon #153, the original page for that drawing, and curious readers might want to revisit it there.
  • We continue the Rivals of Humorama Series and within it the Uncle/Niece mini-series with Uncle Albert's Punishment. Astute CSR readers will have no trouble guessing what form Uncle Albert's Punishment takes! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 02/02/2024 Part 3

Post by web-ed »

• Resident Artist Hugob00m amends the last episode of his current O. T. Katie series with an Addendum to Burns is Back - Part 4 in which Agent Burns swats Katie's rear end as she bends over to search the bottom file :lol: .
  • This must be our week for bonus updates, because B00m also contributes a new episode, Burns is Back - and Katie is Late for Work. You'd think that by now she'd be more careful about her tardiness, considering what always happens to her when she's late... :lol:
And if all that wasn't enough, I also managed to upgrade the board this week. I was really dreading this task because it went badly the last time (3 years ago) and I had a hard time untangling the technical problems. The first part of the upgrade is to the board's data base, which consists of about 66 tables (little data bases) that hold things like our posts, our information including passwords, the relationships between the various topics, and so on. (Basically the tables hold everything we see in front of us except for the attached images and other linked files, our avatars, etc.). But if something is wrong with one of them - hoo-boy! It's not a lot of fun trying to comb through them to find the problem.

Then there's a second part of the update, to the supporting PHP files (and the image files, too). These contain the code that makes everything work, for example, that allow posts to be made and retrieved from the tables, and that's where I did have a problem this time.

The problem was that FTP (File Transfer Protocol) had to transfer over 7000 of these files, and somewhere in the middle it failed - and I had no idea where. When I FTP the weekly updates, if there's a problem like this it's obvious what it is: a page isn't there, or the page is there but doesn't have one or more of the images with it. That tells me which files to re-upload to the server. But in this case I didn't know, so I re-uploaded the folders one at a time and manually inspected the files in the root directory. This was easier than it sounds and in not too long a time our board had leap-frogged from old version 3.3.2 to the newest version, 3.3.11!

I'm actually not sure about all of the improvements that were made, but the security seems to be better, and that had become a critical problem here: I had had to disable the board's ability to send any emails because someone was using it to send out spam, and in consequence we were unable to register any new members. I'm still checking that part out and will report where we stand next week. :geek:
-- Web-Ed