Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/21/2013

Post by web-ed »

• This week I made some minor cosmetic changes to the Home Page, namely adding a left margin (narrow band of white space on the left) and moving the search box near the top of the page, where search boxes are more usually found. I had the impression that some CSR readers didn't even know we had a built-in search facility, which I must admit works really well (I can't take too much credit for it as I just took Google's supplied code and used that).
  • The Humorama Countdown stands at 7 (7 more cartoons after this week's).
For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Humorama Series #145: Frank Beaven's Photo Album Spanking. Another recent discovery and CSR first that has never appeared on the web before, this one features a spankee who thinks her spanking should be preserved in the spanker's photo album!
  • Humorama Pastiche #5: The discovery of so many new Humorama cartoons at the last minute forced us to hold back on this series by Tim so that we'd have enough to make it to the end of the Humorama Series (Tim did 11 of them). Let's start them up again now with The Newlyweds, prominently featured on the cover of the mythical digest Whop!
Super-Spanking Summer III:
  • X-Men Series: Emma Frost is a bad girl who wears naughty clothes and joins an evil organization. Obviously, there can be but one punishment for a girl like that, and so the artist Colakun brings us Jean Grey spanks White Queen.
  • Power Girl Series: Last week, we saw Power Girl give a disciplinary spanking to Stargirl, but it doesn't seem to have done any good. Therefore, Power Girl must do her duty once again and administer a power-spanking, this time with Stargirl's shorts down to reveal her bare behind! We think Stargirl's behavior will improve now, at least for a while.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i like the photo album spanking :D . as you noted, she does look as if she might fall off his lap but from the expression on her face, she seems to feel secure enough. i do like the way Beaven shows her dress hanging down and perhaps this is one reason he positioned her as he did. her strap is sliding down her arm and her hair is flying so i figure that this spanking must be stinging her bottom pretty good yet she has an expression of delight. as you speculated, it might mean that she doesn't mind getting this spanking.........or at least she enjoys the idea of getting a spanking :D . of course, the smile might be because she is thinking of having that picture taken which would make this a public spanking since someone would have to take the picture. perhaps she's thinking how "exquisitely embarrassing that would be ........not to mention the ongoing proof of the spanking in the form of that snapshot ;) . good job finding another CSR first :D . i like Tim's newlywed spanking :D . first off, our spanker seems really delighted to be getting things off to such a positive and decisive start :lol: . the spankee is a bit floaty over his lap but i love her overall V position with her bottom high and he legs dangling :D . i like the caption too. it reminds me of a girl i dated in school. spanking her bottom would indeed been keeping her in the manners to which she was accustomed as she was a brat and was spanked regularly by me as well as her dad :lol: . in any case, the philosophy expressed in the caption seems perfectly normal and right to me :D ;) . Emma does indeed look "frosted" by getting her bottom spanked :lol: . our spanker looks very determined while wielding that hairbrush so i can understand why Emma isn't enjoying this. thanks for your comments about the long line of her bottom and the arched back. i couldn't agree more and it looks delightful this way ;) . thanks for including the drawing of Stargirl lowering her shorts. it's a nice lead in to the spanking :D . Stargirl seems a bit pleased with showing off her shapley bottom 8-) . the actual drawing of Power girl spanking Stargirl is excellent. i agree with your comments about the subtlety of the drawing and also the OTK position. putting Power Girl's knees together allowed for a much better OTK position. you noted that Stargirl seems to be struggling which is my favorite part of the drawing. the artist here has done a masterful job of capturing the action in this pic. Power Girl's body is twisted as if she's winding up to deliver a mighty swat.............her arm straight and holding on to Stargirl's hair as if it's a struggle to hold her down 8-) . Stargirl is gritting her teeth and perhaps sneering a bit so we know it hurts. this is my favorite this week. more great updates :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!!! Great to See a new drawing from Tim 8-) The Newlyweds Spanking and it looks like the Husband knows what his wife need :lol: like how the wife`s sticks her panty clad bottom up high for the spanking plus her facial expression show she like it :D the otk is good seen better from Tim in other drawings anyway this is a good drawing!!! MAN The Super SUMMER SPANKING is heating up :lol: And the X-Men Series is fantastic 8-) It gonna take The White Queen Emma Frost all her super power to cool off her burning rear from the hairbrush spanking she is getting from Jean Grey! :lol: This drawing look right out of a comic book! love the color and the outfits both women are wearing!the over the knees position even though wierd wonder why Jean decided to spank Emma on top of a tree :twisted: more Night Crawler style than her`s :lol: like how Miss Frost pants are pull down and her bare tush up and ready for the hairbrush! :D love how the artist gave her a well shape bottom!! and that hairbrush look wicket :lol: GREAT GREAT DRAWING 8-) Another spankee who seem to like her spanking is Frank Beaven Photo Album Spanking! The spankee does have a nice bottom spank and I like how her panty hugs it tight :D The spanker who for some reason is on the edge of his chair :lol: but he is using the right hand to spank with! also like I said she seem to like the idea of being spanked! :D Good drawing! last this is a much much better drawing of Powergirl Spanking Stargirl than last week drawing! :lol: The otk is perfect and Stargirl`s bare tush is just right for a good spanking!really like seeing these two Super Heroins go at it and hope to see Powergirl get it from Stargirl! GOOD drawing!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 06/21/2013

Post by web-ed »

butch wrote:The otk is perfect and Stargirl`s bare tush is just right for a good spanking!really like seeing these two Super Heroins go at it and hope to see Powergirl get it from Stargirl! GOOD drawing!!
I love seeing Power Girl get it too, Butch - I think the more powerful the female, the more I want to see her get spanked :) ! I've never seen a drawing in which she gets it from Stargirl, though - it seems to be generally taken for granted the Stargirl is badly in need of guidance and discipline and simply lacks the moral authority to give it to anyone else. I suppose Stargirl could summon all the power of her staff and use it like a cane, laying a star-powered stroke across Power Girl's behind - that's a thought, anyway.

We will see four more spankings involving Power Girl, however: she takes Wonder Woman over her knee, unwisely bends over right in front of Terra, who gives her a good swat (we'll see this one next week!), and twice is taken OTK herself by the one superhero more powerful than she is - Superman - and she gets it on the bare from him, just as she gave it to Stargirl this week!
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/28/2013

Post by web-ed »

The Humorama Countdown stands at 6 (6 more cartoons after this week).

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Humorama Series #146: Frank Beaven's Bongo Style Spanking. Yet another recent discovery and CSR first that has never appeared on the web before, this one features a spanker who doesn't seem to notice that his bongo drums are on the floor as he slaps out his rhythm on the spankee's bottom instead!
  • X-Men Series: It seems like everyone wants to spank Rogue (and we don't blame them!). This time it's Storm's turn to turn Rogue OTK. It's hard to go wrong when Darkzone commissions Congolike to do an X-spanking!
  • Power Girl Series: We began this series with Power Girl spanking Terra, but turnabout is fair play as Power Girl discovers when she turns around and bends over, and Terra takes advantage of her position to give her a good swat with a rock-hand!
  • The Batman Family Series continues with the fourth of four in which Joker roasts Harley Quinn's backside. This time the spanking itself isn't seen, but we have two lovely shots of Harley's bottom on fire in Joker Spanks Harley Quinn #8. Art by Grimphantom.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

good job finding yet another Humorama spanker that is previously unseen on the internet :D . I agree with you that Beaven did a fine job on this drawing from the OTK position to the well rounded bottom which is nicely defined by her skirt :D . our spankee seems downright happy about having him slapping her shapely bottom 8-) . the spanker on the other hand seems lost in his musical world. i have a hunch that i would have noticed the difference in the feel between the bongos and her bottom right away and would be enjoying the change way more than he is and it makes me wonder if she removed the bongos and crawled over his lap while he wasn't watching :lol: . interesting speculation about why her skirt wasn't raised. thanks for the background about Rogue as i am not fond of those comics either and wasn't really familiar with her. i too like the OTK position with the bottom up high although the fact that the spanker is using the wrong hand makes it seem awkward to me. from the coloring, it's apparent that our girl is getting a good blistering and i like the teeth gritting expression to go along with it 8-) . i got a kick out of the expression on Power Girl's face as the swat is delivered :lol: . Terra seems satisfied with this and i get the impression from her expression that she has been thinking about swatting PG and waiting for her opportunity 8-) . both the girls are nicely drawn and nice looking :D . i got a chuckle out of the drawings by grimphantom :lol: . these are very cartoon like and the expressions certainly go with the pictures :lol: . thanks for the information about grimphantom as i was unfamiliar with him. you mentioned that he likes to do humorous situations and if this one is any sample, he does them well ;) . good updates this week :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!!!! Poor Harley Quinn she really got the Hot seat from The Joker this time! :lol: this is a Good drawing love how Harley is running with her rear on fire :lol: also like the look on her face after she put an ice pack on her buring tush! :lol: always good to see Harley getting spanked 8-) Seem that Powergirl finnally got her comeuppance :lol: The art work in this drawing kinda reminds me of Disney wide eyes and color! only thing why didn`t Tarra make a rock man to turn Powegirl over his knees and spank her! :twisted: that would have been the best revenge! Can`t wait to see PG spank Wonder Woman :D 8-) Good drawing!!!! WOW!! The X-Men Series keeps getting Hotter! and Storm spanking my girl Rogue is great! I can tell this spanking hurt from the wincing on Rogue`s face :lol: love how Storm is using her power to spank with OUCH!! :lol: the otk is good with Rogue pants pulled down! much perfer to see her spanked in her original green and yellow outfit! Rogue always had a big rear in the comic :) anyway like I said this is a great drawing! saving the best for last 8-) Frank Beaven did an outstanding job on drawing a woman with a very very round spankable bottom :lol: only flaw I wish this was a disciplining style spanking rather than a musical one :( the over the knees is excelence with the spankee well formed bottom stuck up high and proud in her tight skirt! the guy who got this goofy look on his face seem the be lost in spanking his wife bottom as though it where a pair on Bongos :lol: can`t blame him with a rear like her`s :D this is a fantastic drawing from Mr. Beaven even though it not a punishment spanking it still great Thanks to the shapely tush of the spankee1 :lol: 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/05/2013

Post by web-ed »

butch wrote:Storm spanking my girl Rogue is great! I can tell this spanking hurt from the wincing on Rogue`s face :lol: love how Storm is using her power to spank with OUCH!! :lol: the otk is good with Rogue pants pulled down! much perfer to see her spanked in her original green and yellow outfit! Rogue always had a big rear in the comic :)
Well Butch, you'll be pleased to see Rogue's green and yellow outfit this week, although of course the pants are lowered to reveal her "big rear" as White Queen turns it bright red! Before we get to that, however, we have the June monthly search report, and a meager month it was:

Pages searched: 4769
Total: 428202
Comic Spankings: 3
These were all M/M and none will be posted, but I have put them in the DB. Details:

1. Wash Tubbs 5-17-31, NEA Service – Wash/Nephew, M/M, hand.
2. Wash Tubbs 6-28-31, NEA Service – Wash/Nephew, M/M, hand.
3. Hit Comics #35, Jonesy strip (Quality, Spring 1945). Dad / Marvin M/M, hand. Marvin didn’t bring the radio home in time.
4. Star Trek #42 (January 1977). Scott/Wenomi, M/M, hand.

Wash Tubbs of course brought us several fine M/F spankings after Captain Easy had taken over the strip. Hit Comics also had two good M/F scenes, but not this time. As for the one from Star Trek, I didn't count it in the totals since I discovered it over a year ago but didn't have the publication details until now. Scotty shows himself to be a good spanker, so it's a real pity we didn't get a female queen as a spankee instead. I've written a little more about this one under the "Star Trek" topic.

On the Humorama front, some idiot keeps bidding up all the prices to ridiculous levels so I couldn't get any more. This guy must be made of money - I'll have to sell him all my current digests to raise the cash to search for the few remaining Humorama spanking cartoons. I have 6 more, and that's where it's likely to stay as long as this guy's around.

• Humorama Pastiche #6: This time, a library patron pays an unusual price for having an overdue book: she receives a bare-bottom spanking with a copy of The Taming of the Shrew! This mythical digest is named "Laff!", but we guarantee you the spankee isn't laughing once the spanking librarian gets to work! This is the last of Tim's pastiches we're going to see for a while because of the demands of Super-Spanking Summer III, but we promise that the series will return in the fall with four more of Tim's creations!
  • Humorama Series #147: We begin a four-part Bill Wenzel mini-series of his later work for Humorama with Marriage Counsellor Spanking. It's basically the same old gag, but dressed up with modern clothes - and the first bare bottom we have seen among the Humorama spankings cartoons. And yes, this is another CSR first that has never appeared on the web before.
  • X-Men Series: the White Queen takes on the spanker's role as Rogue once again gets her backside tanned.
  • The Batman Family series continues with an unusual role-reversal as Harley Quinn Spanks Poison Ivy. Harley is mainly submissive, but she gets Ivy's tears to flow this time as she lays on some well-deserved swats.
Next Week: The X-Spankings series concludes with Storm spanking Emma Frost, and we continue our Humorama mini-series of 4 Bill Wenzel cartoons from the 70's, late in Humorama's run.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

It's been over a month since I logged on, and so I'm way behind on comments. I really loved the two Humorama cartoons by Beavan that you posted last week and the week before. He draws his ladies with some curve to their backsides. For me, that's the most important thing about a spanking cartoon. Morrice is inconsistant on that. Sometimes he makes his women look like they'd really be fun to spank, and other times he makes them look flat and uninteresting.
web-ed wrote:Humorama Pastiche #6: This time, a library patron pays an unusual price for having an overdue book: she receives a bare-bottom spanking with a copy of The Taming of the Shrew! This mythical digest is named "Laff!", but we guarantee you the spankee isn't laughing once the spanking librarian gets to work! This is the last of Tim's pastiches we're going to see for a while because of the demands of Super-Spanking Summer III, but we promise that the series will return in the fall with four more of Tim's creations!
Well! It's nice to see some more of Tim's work this week! Maybe, if Abe Goodman was still in business he'd be buying some of Tim's work and putting it in a Humorama magazine for real!
web-ed wrote:Humorama Series #147: We begin a four-part Bill Wenzel mini-series of his later work for Humorama with Marriage Counsellor Spanking. It's basically the same old gag, but dressed up with modern clothes - and the first bare bottom we have seen among the Humorama spankings cartoons. And yes, this is another CSR first that has never appeared on the web before.
Great! A Wenzel cartoon I've never seen before, or even knew existed! Thanks for posting it! It's not Wenzel at his best... but the lady still has a nicely-rounded derriere! Yeah! That's what I like to see!

As for the two super-heroine ones this week... I'd much rather see a man do the spanking. Like the one you posted of the Joker and Harley Quinn! I loved that one, even though the actual spanking wasn't shown. Poor Harley, with her rear end so hot that it burned a hole in the seat of her costume! (Hmmm! I might have to "homage" that idea in one of my O.T. Katie cartoons sometime!)

And, for those of us in the U.S. HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Web-ed... You wrote:

The librarian as spanker is another possibility that has been under-utilized. Tim is one of the few to see the potential, but he's not the first...

A few years ago, hugo b00m created a toon about a librarian and OTKatie. Here are the first and last panels:

Cheers,
Dan
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!! The fireworks are still going off with this weeks spanking drawings!!!! 8-) Starting off with my favorite X-Men female Rogue! boy does this lady have a plump rear! Really like this drawing :lol: :lol: only problem how can the White Queen warm up a bottom :? anyway love how Rogue is struggling to break free from the spanking that she is getting and how Emma is holding her in place :lol: also like that this is a bare bottom beating and Rogue have two of the nicest round butt muffins on the planet! :D plus they are a fantastic shade of red!!when ever I think of an X-men female who I would loIve to see get spanked it Rogue! too bad Gambit is not doing the spanking this time! :lol: Bill Wenzel Marriage Counsellor Spanking is both funny and great! wonder how a drawing like this would fair in todays world! :twisted: first off the over the knees is great and I swear I thought the wife was bare bottom :D second love how the husband is just sitting there watching and learning! the wife on the other hand juding by her expression look as though to accept her punishment! :lol: 8-) also love the cover art of this drawing on Fun House1 8-) Great drawing! Finaaly Harley gets the chance to be the spanker for once and her victim Poison Ivy! :D This drawing that to me look like Harley Quinn as a evil babysitter spanking a young Poisin Ivy otk :twisted: the otk is good and I can tell the spanking hurts by Ivy`s crying :lol: don`t know why Harley dress in a stripe shirt and jeans instead of her Harlequine outfit of red and black! maybe this was when they where young! nice drawing!The male Libarian in Hugo bOOM drawing sure knows how to spank a pretty female bottom maybe Tim`s Libarian need to take pointers :lol: really like this drawing from Tim but I think the guy should have chose a better weapon to spank with instead of a book :lol: but I could see the joke being the book he use is The Taming of The Shrew!that will teach her to be late with returning a book ! :lol: also love that there are people watching! plus it bare bottom! :lol: the otk is good and the shade of her bottom tell how painful this spanking is! all in all I think this is a good drawing only wish it was in color! :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i like Tim's contribution this week :D . you gotta love the distressed expression on the spankee's face and the way her panties are barely clinging to one foot as she kicks and squirms in vain, trying to avoid the spanks :lol: . i get the feeling that our spankee is the librarian's wife/girl friend and is getting spanked because she should know better :D . while a book isn't my favorite spanking implement, i do think "the Taming of the Shrew" is certainly appropriate ;) . i also enjoyed your musings about the under use of professional and other groups by the Humorama cartoonists and i'll be looking forward to your essay on this topic. i also think your comments about humor vs. eroticism are right on the money. that's why so many spankings in mainstream movies are passed off in humorous situations to ease the discomfort of the audience ;) . i really enjoyed your discussion of the changes in Humorama and of the artists who provided material for Humorama :D. i really like the OTK position with the spankee's legs and arms just dangling..............it goes well with her forlorn expression :lol: . then there's the evil grin on the spanker's face. you can tell he really enjoys THIS kind of therapy :lol: . thanks for another CSR first and i'm glad you were able to post the entire cover with this one :D . Coolcontent does portray Rogue with a nicely rounded and well spanked bottom as well as a very pained expression :D . i wonder what White Queen is sitting on? i hadn't considered that there might be a pecking order among X-men...........or should i say "spanking" order :lol: . you had a lot to say about Ivy and Harley and i guess i don't know a lot about it but i do know that i like this drawing. Ivy is properly turned OTK and is getting her bare bottom blistered good, which, as you might have surmised from some of my toons, is my favorite kind of spanking :D . squalling with tears flying she is, as you mentioned, very very sorry 8-) . good updates this week and great discussion to go with them :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Web-ed, In your new Updates this week, the Wenzel toon about a marriage counselor is very much the best pic of the bunch. And yes, I am looking forward to enjoying the new "four-part Bill Wenzel mini-series of his later work for Humorama." The only reservation that I have about that announcement is that I fear I may have already seen these, as I have a lot of Wenzel in my files. But even if I've seen it, a "new" Wenzel pic will brighten my day.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 07/05/2013

Post by web-ed »

There are a few things I've wanted to say but haven't been able to, because I've been doing too much yakking about other matters! So let's tackle them now. First is the issue of "newness" or novelty in the items I bring you. Dan put it well:
daneldorado wrote: And yes, I am looking forward to enjoying the new "four-part Bill Wenzel mini-series of his later work for Humorama." The only reservation that I have about that announcement is that I fear I may have already seen these, as I have a lot of Wenzel in my files. But even if I've seen it, a "new" Wenzel pic will brighten my day.
Regarding your specific concern, Dan, I know you do indeed have a lot of Wenzel, including what is almost certainly the first "modern" Humorama spanking cartoon from 1955, and another "spanker" you posted in the CSR Forum and which I will certainly repost as part of the Humorama Series when I can authenticate its origins. The remaining Humorama cartoons in the series are three by Wenzel, one by Ward, and two by Stiles (one of which I know you have because you posted it here as well). I think there's a good chance 4 out of these 6 will be new to you.

And that brings us to "newness" generally. As I've stated before, it's great when I can post something that's never been seen on the web before, and nearly as good when I can post something that at least hasn't been seen on any spanking website before. Examples of these would be some of the independent superhero art, like a lot of the early Supergirl stuff I did, which came from small and obscure fan sites that aren't even around any more, or the recent ones with Power Girl, Stargirl, and Terra. Another source has been pure superhero porn sites that just happen to have an occasional nice spanking piece. I think it's fair to say that if it weren't for CSR, 95% of this stuff would never be seen on any spanko site. On the other hand, I've taken a lot of images from Anime OTK, Mr. Jer, and especially Deviant Art, all of which are extremely well known to spankos and whose images many of you may have seen before. Still, no one has time to cruise all of these sites, and they're typically very hard to search, although not as hard as the straight superhero sites. Just searching them on "spanking", for instance, will be unavailing, so I still think I'm ferreting out some choice nuggets that CSR readers might very well miss otherwise. And then there's my centralized storage of these images for the use of future spankos (and future CSR readers) who may only now be discovering their interest in spanking, which I really think is unmatched because of the way it's organized.

Another thing I wanted to touch on was orientation. We've discussed this many times before, but I'll just explain again that the large amount of F/F superheroine stuff I post is due to the prevalence of this orientation in the artwork available to me. We've also discussed the probable reasons for this, but whatever they are, the fact is that an awful lot of people really love F/F, whereas most of us who post here in this forum have a marked preference for M/F. If I'm ever in a position to commission any art again, I can promise most of it will be M/F (although I also have a F/F paddling scenario in mind involving some of the girls of the Legion of Super-Heroes).

The orientation question was among those raised by b00m. (Good to have you back, b00m! Remember to check in at least every month because I only have four weeks' worth of updates documented with links on the Home Page). b00m also mentioned the "curvy backsides" of Frank Beaven's spankees, and I think most of us would agree that all else being equal, a shapely backside makes for a better spanking cartoon. Stanley Rayon excelled at this, which is why it's a pity he didn't do more "spankers", although there's always the possibility he did one for Good Humor where, without the competition from Ward, Wenzel, and a few others, he was the big gun.

And speaking of b00m, thanks for reminding us all about that early OTK Katie strip, Dan! I don't believe I've seen it before, although I'll double-check my files for it.

I'm pleased by the positive response to Tim's Humorama pastiches, and I do plan to bring you four more of them, but they'll have to wait until after Super-Spanking Summer III because I'm really scrambling now to do 4 updates per week :geek: . Sometime in the fall, we'll have another week devoted entirely to Humorama although the series will have "concluded" by then, and we can see some of them then along with the two non-cartoon spankings that appeared in Humorama! Yes, Humorama reprinted some movie publicity still (maybe Dan can contribute some information on this one when the time comes) as well as a M/F spanking posed by live models :!: And yes, I'm pretty sure it has never appeared on the Web before.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/12/2013

Post by web-ed »

It's mid-summer and superheroines and villainesses are feeling the heat - and not just because of the weather! Three more bare bottoms are set on fire this week during Super-Spanking Summer III, while we also savor the 200th Humorama cartoon as that series reaches #148 (I had posted 52 cartoons before starting the series in 2011).

• Humorama Series #148: We see another example of the Psychiatrist Spanks Patient gag. This time, though, it's on the bare bottom. This is another CSR first that has never appeared on the web before, and by the way, it's also the 200th Humorama spanking cartoon we have presented. :)
  • X-Men Series Concludes: the White Queen returns to being the spankee as Storm spanks Emma Frost - a well-deserved bare-bottom blistering!
  • The Batman Family Series continues with a very unusual pairing that could not have occurred in the comics: Batwoman Spanks Harley Quinn! More spanking humor from Joe Gravel.
  • Power Girl Series: we resume the series with the powerful Power Girl spanked by Superman himself. First of two by Mr. Jer - next week we'll see Supes give it to her again!
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Web-ed:

Thanks a lot, for reproducing my toon about a female psychiatrist getting spanked by her spanking-obsessed patient. Yeah, I had seen most of those earlier psycho doc spanking pics, and I enjoyed viewing them. Then it struck me that the whole thing could be played in reverse. :D Glad you liked it.

In my humble op, the FIRST toon in your Updates this week is very much the best of the lot. It's yet another "psycho-doc spanks patient" cartoon, but here it seems more sinister than the ones that came before. For one thing, the doctor looks like a werewolf, or maybe he is in the middle of transitioning from normal human to lycanthrope. For sure, he doesn't look like a normal dude, with that black facial hair sprouting from his head, his ears, and his cheeks. How, do ya think, did Wenzel intend for the viewing public to take this? Fortunately, the artist left the guy's human hands and fingers alone, so that he is not spanking his young and yummy patient with lupine paws.

No siree, his right hand is just fine, and he seems to be using it most effectively as he whales away at the smoothly rounded buns of the lady over his knee. (Even though he's using the wrong hand.) The little dear has come to the doctor for help in overcoming the heavy "guilt complex" she suffers from. Wenzel's brilliant wordplay gives us a clever caption, as the young woman exclaims that this "treatment" is actually working! Guess she'll have to come back to him for more return visits! And did Wenzel just coin the word "spankicillin?" Bravo! :lol:

You also mentioned that the lady's bottom appears to be bare. It surely is bare, in the version we see here. I only wonder if some unknown person "removed" her panties from the pic in an earlier scan of this toon. I say this because, the way the lady is posed, it would be no problem for someone to come along and delete the lines that would indicate the edges of her panties. Also, we can't see her panties down around her ankles, which are quite bare. So, I posit that it is possible the original drawing did have panties in place, but they may have been removed rather than lowered.

Hey, it works for me. In fact, almost everything about this cartoon works for me. The lady's back is arched, her bottom is elevated to the max, her entire frame is positioned so as to make it easier for the man to wallop her buns. A very arousing cartoon... and I thank you, Web-ed, for bringing it to the masses.

One other thing just occurred to me. You say in your commentary that this pic appeared in Fun House Comedy, in February 1980. Was that its first printing? I ask, because it occurs to me that this particular drawing -- with all its allusions to weirdness and sexiness and a bare bottom -- may have worked just fine among the general public, in a year as late as 1980. I cannot believe it would have passed muster in the 1950s or early '60s.

Great fun, Web-ed. Thanks again!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

200 humorama spankers :D . i know it had to be a herculean task to search all the pages necessary for you to find all of these so i'd like to say thanks and a tip of the hat to you for all the work you did to bring these to us! also, congratulations on another CSR first ;) . i like the Wenzel drawing, good OTK position, nice bare bottom and the grin on the spanker's face has a touch of evil about it :lol: . i also like the relaxed, arms folded position of the spankee. she is obviously settled in to enjoy this spanking and it goes very well with the clever caption. use of the wrong hand to spank with has be gritting my teeth a bit but overall a pleasing scene ;) . i also wondered just where her panties are. perhaps this woman is more liberated than most or maybe she had just prepared in advance to give easy access for the spanking she knew he would give her 8-) . good analysis as usual. i too like the OTK position of White Queen with bottom nicely presented.........although personally, i would like to have seen a bigger, rounder bottom but then not everyone has my taste in these matters :lol: . the expressions are good too with the White Queen definitely showing a pained look on her face. Storm seems to be watching her reactions closely and is showing a bit of satisfaction as the spanking progresses :D . Gravel has indeed given Harley a nicely rounded bottom in this one but my favorite part of this one is the look of total surprise on Batwoman's face as she hears Harley's comment :lol: . thanks too for the history of all this and the beginning of the Silver age..........fascinating stuff ;) . in the Superman/Powergirl spanking you mention that Supes looks like he's giving a hell of a lecture but to me he just looks flat pissed off :lol: i think Mr. Jer has really captured the action of this pic well :D . not only does Supes look pissed but he's obviously really spanking the daylights out of her :D . i also think Mr. Jer has done an excellent job of matching their expressions.........he's mad as hell and she knows she's gonna pay for that :D . nice, round bottom on our spankee :D . as for the breasts..................i'll go along with that humorous light you mentioned. good updates again this week :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB -ED CSR!!!! Big UP!!!!!!!!! To Humorama 200th SPANKING!!""" Cartoon although this drawing from Wenzel isn`t his best but it still a good drawing :!: don`t know why the Psychiatrist is holding up the woman leg while he is spanking her :twisted: plus he using the wrong hand to spank with! such as in many of Wenzel drawing :lol: the humor is funny meaning the woman feel that the spanking she getting is curing her! and the Psychiatrist who look more like a pirate seeem to be taking pleasure in his work :lol: also wish Wenzel had giving the spankee a much larger rear! like I said good drawing! WOW!! Power Girl must have been very bad to cause Superman to spank her like that :lol: This drawing from Mr. Jer looks like a Ward drawing from the ink and the large breast of the spankee! the otk is good as Powergirl is struggling to escape a Super Spanking :lol: love her plump round red bottom the best! :D and the look of pain on her face!Superman on the other hand :lol: seem to be using all his super strength to deliver a hard stern punishment to Powergirl bare rear :lol: really love this drawing from Mr.Jer and it about time Powergirl got her comeuupence! 8-) Sad to see this is the last of the X-Men spanking :( love seeing Rogue Mystique and Emma Frost get spanked :D and just like the drawing from Wenzel this one of The White Queen being Spanked By Storm is nice ! the over the knees is bad she should had been place flat across Storm`s lap :lol: and the cape Storm is wearing might slow down or halt the spanking :lol: plus this drawing unlike the other drawings of Miss Frost doesn`t show much of her great figure ! the best part of this drawing is the facial expression of Miss Frost as her bottom is being Toasted :lol: Storm seem to be a good spanker :D Love the Picture of The White Queen at the Hellfire Club! 8-) now if only that was a spanking drawing :lol: Now this what I call a great spanking drawing Batwoman spanks Harley Quinn! 8-) Only it should have been a punishment spanking rather than pleasure but who knows Harley might be into to pain juding from all the spanking she got from the Joker! the color and the outfits both women are wearing is great and the otk with Harley`s bare bottom up high is Super! Batwoman who I belive needs a good spanking herself ought to take lesson from The Joker or Batman on how to punishmen a bad villianess :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 07/12/2013

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote: You also mentioned that the lady's bottom appears to be bare. It surely is bare, in the version we see here. I only wonder if some unknown person "removed" her panties from the pic in an earlier scan of this toon. I say this because, the way the lady is posed, it would be no problem for someone to come along and delete the lines that would indicate the edges of her panties. Also, we can't see her panties down around her ankles, which are quite bare. So, I posit that it is possible the original drawing did have panties in place, but they may have been removed rather than lowered... One other thing just occurred to me. You say in your commentary that this pic appeared in Fun House Comedy, in February 1980. Was that its first printing? I ask, because it occurs to me that this particular drawing -- with all its allusions to weirdness and sexiness and a bare bottom -- may have worked just fine among the general public, in a year as late as 1980. I cannot believe it would have passed muster in the 1950s or early '60s.
Tackling the second question first, I believe that this cartoon first appeared some time during the 70's, but it will probably be a long time before its origin is nailed down. As I mentioned in connection with last week's Wenzel cartoon, he was certainly contributing at least a small amount of material to Humorama in the 70's that would never "have passed muster in the 1950s or early '60s", including some that would have to be called pornographic. I noticed the panties not being around her ankles also, and it is indeed quite possible that Wenzel had drawn panties in the original art, much as he did with "Rump Roast" (see below).
overbarrel49 wrote:Gravel has indeed given Harley a nicely rounded bottom in this one but my favorite part of this one is the look of total surprise on Batwoman's face as she hears Harley's comment :lol: . thanks too for the history of all this and the beginning of the Silver age..........fascinating stuff ;) .

Yeah, this was a fun cartoon! I'm glad you found the history interesting, Phil - there's no way everyone is going to know who these characters are, so I like to give some explanations. I know how frustrating it is for me when I find a comic spanking panel, and there's no identification at all - we need to know who's spanking whom, and if possible, why! :)
Butch wrote:really love this drawing from Mr.Jer and it about time Powergirl got her comeuupence! 8-) Sad to see this is the last of the X-Men spanking :( love seeing Rogue Mystique and Emma Frost get spanked :D
There will probably be some more X-Spanking in the future, Butch, given the popularity of these characters. If I were still able financially to commission art for CSR, I'd certainly consider a Scott/Jean spanking, or maybe a Ben Grimm/Jean spanking to make up for the one that should have taken place back in Fantastic Four #38, with Jean in her old Marvel Girl uniform. As for Power Girl, you'll be glad to know she gets a second spanking from Superman this week in a second drawing by Mr. Jer - and this one's even better than last week's! After that, we'll transition from Power Girl to Supergirl, who gets it three times from Superman (also twice courtesy of Mr. Jer), then takes some further lickings from Wonder Woman, Capt. Zani, and the Fran Drescher Nanny character from TV! Ouch!!

And if that's not enough superheroine bottom-roasting for you, we're also starting a new series this week on Wonder Girl, one of the more sadly neglected (in spanking terms) super-women! Not to mention that I still have about 10 works with her mentor, Wonder Woman herself, getting the spanking treatment. As you can probably tell, I'm pretty much determined to go on with Super-Spanking Summer until there isn't a superheroine in town who can still sit down, even if I have to change the name to "Fanny-Flaming Fall" in order to do it :D !
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/19/2013

Post by web-ed »

The Humorama Countdown has been reset to 6 (6 more cartoons after this week). Thanks to Michael for sending us two more of these gems that everyone is going to love!

Humorama Series #149: Another late-period cartoon from Bill Wenzel, Party Kook Spanking, which we believe dates from the 70's. This is the third of the four Wenzel cartoons we found in a 1980 Humorama magazine (as we said, we think it was first printed earlier), and like the others it has never appeared on the web before.

• The Batman Family Series continues with its most important member - Batman - spanking Poison Ivy!
  • Power Girl Series: the second of two drawings by Mr. Jer in which the powerful Power Girl is spanked by Superman. And this time she's completely tamed when the Man of Might turns her bare bottom red!
  • Wonder Girl has been sadly neglected as a spankee, so we try to partly remedy that now with a new series. We begin very simply with Wonder Girl Bends Over, in which we don't get to see the spanker, but we do see WG's red bottom!
Next Week: The last of the four Wenzel "spankers" from the 70's as the Humorama Series reaches the 150 milestone, the Power Girl Series transitions to a new Supergirl Series, the Batman Family Series continues with Batgirl spanking Catwoman, and the Wonder Girl Series features WG being initiated into the superheroine sorority by Supergirl and Mary Marvel - with paddles! A lot of girls are going to be feeling the heat next week - and we don't mean the weather! Please join us then :) .
-- Web-Ed