Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

WOW!! Two GREAT SPANKING Comics THIS WEEK 8-) :D !!!! HI WEB- ED CSR !! The Superman spanking Olivia Hill is SUPER :lol: GREAT 8-) love the humiliation of Miss. Hill by Superman that will teach her :lol: :lol: :twisted: not much of a otk I think he standing :?: but :lol: love how she is upended with shapely rear in clear view :D :D :lol: think the spanks hurts ! Superman seem to know how to control his power when giving a nice firm bottom warming to a naughty female :twisted: :lol: think Olivia love Superman more after the spanking :lol: don`t know why Superman threaten to have her lock up when he can spank her again :twisted: :lol: Love this comic! looks like Kerry Drake isn`t the only guy doing the spanking in his comic Jeff Cobb is getting in on the action! the spanking is Good but the over the knee is flaw Jeff should be sitting on that log with Dee planted over his lap legs kicking :lol: Dee doesn`t look like some young brat but a mature woman! no woman is too old for a spanking 8-) great work having her rub that burning bottom with a tear in her eye Ouch!! but I don`t think she learned her lesson :lol: Fantastic Spanking in comic THANKS!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Jeff Cobb's spankee seems to fall into two categories.

Category 1: Never too old.

Category 2: Never too gruesome.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

hugob00m wrote:

"It occurred to me that the boy she spanked in the grade-school classroom was never called by his first name, just the "Hudson boy". Tommy, in your later one-panel cartoons, is never called by a last name. What if that was the same boy: "Tommy Hudson"? Maybe when he got that spanking all those years ago, [it provided] some incentive for him to track down and spank his former teacher as soon as he got big enough to do so...."

Wow, the famous "b00m" imagination is really jumping, today!

Thanks for your chimerical offerings, but this theory reminds me of a conversation the CSR crew had here, only a couple of weeks ago. You suggested that OTKatie might wear a certain sexy costume to the "Cosplay" event, and it would be the same outfit she wore when she appeared as a stunt double in a Scottie MacHottie movie. I remember jumping in here, complaining that since she worked in that film TWENTY YEARS previous, surely the costume would no longer fit her. You countered by saying don't call me Shirley, and you went ahead and had Katie wear that skimpy costume from years before.

My picture of Sal spanking her young pupil shows Sal as she always looks, in my cartoons: As a young teacher of about 24 years or so. The boy ("Master Hudson") over her knee looks to be about six years old. Realistically, there is no way he could ever "catch up" and become the young man "Tommy" who joyfully spanks Sal ("Miss Johnson") in my current series of cartoons.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

What does "realism" have for any of these characters?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 07/14/2017

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:Jeff Cobb's spankee seems to fall into two categories.

Category 1: Never too old.

Category 2: Never too gruesome.
Category 1 is something I've always espoused myself, i.e. I've never refused to spank a woman because she was too old. I must admit, however, that it is rare these days I spank a woman older than myself.

Category 2, never too gruesome - I agree, and in fact described her appearance as that of a "man-hating feminist". Although of course in an ideal world, the man-hating feminists we spank would all look like the young Gloria Steinem. :D

All else being equal, I think it's fair to say that we CSR regulars would rather the spankee looked like Olivia Hill than Dee Savage. I did enjoy seeing Dee over the knee, though. ;)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

Great updates this week. I especially like the Olivia Hill one!
web-ed wrote:Both that series and Super-Spanking Summer continue with the super-hero who can deliver a super-spanking better than anyone else, Superman, as we revisit Superman spanks Olivia Hill. New scans from Sweetspot and Andre.
I remember seeing the low-resolution scan a few year ago and being curious about the context of the super-spanking. Even in the old scan, I could see that the spankee was quite pretty, with a cute round bottom that seemed to stretch her skirt to its limits!

Now, thanks to you and Sweetspot, we have publishing dates, and daily strips that show the events leading up to and immediately following the spanking... and a better scan of the spanking itself!

I remember reading letters to the editor in the old Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane regarding how difficult it would be for Superman to hold back his strength if he were to ever spank Lois. No. Superman had been holding back his strength all of his life in order to maintain his "Clark Kent" identity! Giving a woman a spanking that would provide a sufficient sting to be a deterrent to bad behavior without breaking her bones would be no more difficult than giving someone a high five.

Besides, the main objective of Olivia's punishment was humiliation more than pain. Did her bottom hurt when he was done with her? I'm sure it did! Was it a nice shade of red? Probably! But maybe... her face was redder than her butt, from being upended in front of the crowd like a naughty schoolgirl!

The panel immediately following the spanking is anther gem. I love it when a spanked woman reacts that way! AND that drawing really shows off her figure. The only thing that could've been better would've been if the November 28th strip, that shows her sitting in the first panel, had included a stack of pillows under her tender derriere!
web-ed wrote:The Comic Strip Series continues with the second of a very strange two-part "Kerry Drake" mini-series in which this time it's the newspaper's mistake: what they called "Kerry Drake" (twice!) was in reality Jeff Cobb, an investigative reporter who paddles the daylights out of a bad girl! This is a brand-new, never-before-seen spanking discovered by Sweetspot.
That one doesn't have such an attractive spankee, but it's still a great find. a rich and powerful woman is taken down a peg! And I like the panel afterwards where she's rubbing her sore backside!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

Pete Hoffman had a pretty good point about the story being important to the strip and the story in this one is one of the reasons I liked this strip :D . Apparently, he also knew when enough had been said. I like the spanking panel. You mentioned the good OTK position and her kicking legs and I might add that both of these go nicely with the pained expression on her face 8-) . Just a glance at this one gives the impression that this is a good, sound, punishment spanking. Just the way I like it :D . You mentioned the use of black. Her pants are black and his are very dark too. Not only does this make the details of her bottom indistinct but it also blurs the line between her body and his legs. I have to wonder if this was done just to make the drawing easier to do without much thought about giving much thought about how her upturned butt looks.

The Superman/Olivia Hill spanking is also a good one. I do like the drawing and especially the expression of pain and surprise on her face :D . This seems to be one of the classic "snooty girl gets spanked and taken down peg" scenarios we all love to see :lol: . Humiliation seems to be one of the many important major aspects of a spanking. It's a very intense and powerful emotion which girls both love and hate. Good updates this week :D . Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

In defense of Dee Savage let me try to put her in a better light. Although her look-at-me I'm a feminist dress, outdated glasses and hairstyle doesn't help matters.
Dee selected to take a walk in the woods in order to quickly deliver the bad news to Shelby and his "obnoxious" guest" that she has had the only access road to the old man's property blocked by the work of bull dozers. She quickly gets herself lost and then twists an ankle. A frazzled appearance looks rather becoming on her.
JeffCobbApril15,1971.jpg
JeffCobbApril15,1971.jpg (63.36 KiB) Viewed 2025 times
JeffCobbApril23,1971.jpg
JeffCobbApril23,1971.jpg (73.43 KiB) Viewed 2025 times
Jeff seems duly impressed by Dee and the fact that she has convinced her boss to no longer pursue the Shelby property is evidently quite a turn-on for Cobb. Since Shelby has had some kind of a ill-health episode while out looking for her in the woods (and spying Dee's "dirt pile") she suddenly developed a conscience.
jeffCobbMay8,1971.jpg
jeffCobbMay8,1971.jpg (57.52 KiB) Viewed 2025 times
Jeff drives Dee home from the hospital [Shelby is recovering nicely with good news in hand]. Entering her apartment they find an almost dead man on her floor. A new adventure begins involving Dee, a scammer pretending to be her long-lost uncle and eventually a fugitive Nazi war criminal. The man on the floor succumbs to his wounds and turns out to have been an Isreali hunter of Nazi fugitives. So our story with the spanking falls in between Cobb's investigation of the Radicals for Violent Revolution - they blow themselves up by accident - and an episode involving a serial killing war-criminal.
Last edited by Sweetspot on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Jeff Cobb is headed for Gabe Shelby's place for a little rest and relaxation as ordered by his editor. The explosion killing the Radicals for Violent Revolution and the fact that he recently suffered a bloody pistol whipping has Jeff a bit traumatized. Shelby is a good friend of Jeff's boss who recommends Shelby's lake-front cabin to Jeff because of it's good fishing, quiet setting and yet easy drive from the city. On the way to the cabin Dee Savage, The Mammoth Metal Company's chief trouble-shooter has Jeff's car run off the road by her chauffeur because she's late for an appointment at Gabe's cabin and Cobb's car is moving at merely a legal speed in front of them. Gabe turns down the company's $25,000.00 offer for his two-acre property - no reason is ever given. By the time Jeff confronts the conniving Dee, near the rail-road tracks, he has plenty of reason to put her over his knees. Oops evidently Hoffman forgot that on April 6th he showed Jeff Cobb carefully roll up the sleeve on his spanking arm as he prepares to put Dee Savage across his lap.
JeffCobbApril6,1971.jpg
JeffCobbApril6,1971.jpg (59.3 KiB) Viewed 2024 times
Ninety percent of the time, for me, a comic-strip spanking is nothing more or less than it appears to be at face-value - it's a comic-strip spanking useful for laughs, of interest to others and often with some historical value. But this spanking from Jeff Cobb is flat out erotic. An attractive fairly young woman is absolutely deservedly spanked and spanked hard by a manly man of righteous nature who has been victimized, along with his elderly friend, by the woman's bratty selfish behavior. The spanking is delivered in classic OTK positioning with tears falling and legs scissoring. Our spanker is determined and our spankee is delightfully humiliated. The after-spanking panel is a marvelous close-up of Dee rubbing her glorious burning backside. She is still in tears as the event comes to a close but what is she going to do about it? Call the police and explain to them that the man whose car she had rammed into a lake by her company car has spanked her? Is she going to tell the authorities that while she was in the midst of using company property to accomplish her shady activities that a crime-beat newspaper reporter confronted her with his palm to her bottom? This is great stuff drawn by Pete Hoffman in a very attractive photo-realistic art style.
Last edited by Sweetspot on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Jeff Cobb Surrounding Story

Post by web-ed »

Thanks for these additional episodes, Phil. I'll try hard to add them to the page along with your narrative (I haven't finished coding Etta Kett #1 yet so I don't know when I can get around to it). They do make the spanking itself more exciting, and Dee look a bit younger.

Jeff Cobb seems to have been quite a good strip. It's a shame that nobody has collected it in book form (as far as I know). It also seems to have taken some material from the headlines: notice that the Radicals for Violent Revolution (RVR) appear to be taken from the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) and their violent offshoot Weatherman, which about a year before this strip appeared had managed to blow up three of their own members as one of them was constructing a bomb in an incident that seems to parallel the strip's plot line.

Weatherman Bill Ayers wasn't there when the bomb went off. One has to wonder what might have happened if he had been killed along with with his three fellow conspirators (one of whom was his girlfriend at the time) and had not been around to assist the then-obscure Barry Obama in launching his political career in Illinois some years later...
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Web-ed
I'm impressed! Without even knowing anything more about the early 1971 Jeff Cobb story besides my brief narrative you nailed it. In the Cobb story Jeff is looking for a missing college age girl by the name of Sally Brisker who seems to have escaped from an explosion that has damaged her apartment building [that's all we know about that because the principles are killed before there's further explanation]. Eventually we learn that Sally is with her boyfriend one Earl Rudley who is in fact the leader of RVR. While stealing a cache of weapons Earl manages to not only pistol whip and kidnap Jeff but runs over a guard with his vehicle. Moving ahead to RVR HQ in an abandoned farmhouse - during a RVR meeting a sympathetic Sally goes to the basement and unties Jeff and helps him to escape. Returning to the basement she confronts Earl, who was knocked out by Jeff during his escape, about his violent behavior. Earl proceeds to lift himself off the floor, stumbles into boxes of explosives and - KABOOM! Sally's death shakes up Jeff badly.

Meanwhile [Oh brother! I'm starting to talk in comic strip shorthand :lol:] All over the funny pages of 1971, strips are dealing with "radicals" in one way or another. In The Jackson Twins one of their classmates has given up being the always reliable star of the basketball team for a non-conformist lifestyle that involves repeated showing up late for class. In the real Kerry Drake strip a blonde co-ed that Kerry and his wife are suppose to be keeping an eye on is cooking up trouble in her college lab. Poteet Canyon has returned to her old college to find the "militants" behaving like "Hitler" as she puts it and trying to take over student government by winning an election.

At this point I want to get back to spanking but I'm having trouble loading up the appropriate attachments showing a spanking threat from 1963 Jeff Cobb. But let me change back to our favored topic just to add this - I have found an Abbie An' Slats #6 or #9 depending on how we're counting. Now this one is similar to #4 in that the spanking takes place "off-stage" but is different in that the aftermath of this spanking is nicely shown. This is a F/F spanking and is perhaps a MF/F spanking [you'd have to see it to understand why the confusion :?:] If anyone is interested in seeing what is possibly a F/F scenario leave me a comment with a request.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates - Jeff Cobb

Post by web-ed »

Sweetspot wrote:Web-ed
I'm impressed! Without even knowing anything more about the early 1971 Jeff Cobb story besides my brief narrative you nailed it. In the Cobb story Jeff is looking for a missing college age girl by the name of Sally Brisker who seems to have escaped from an explosion that has damaged her apartment building [that's all we know about that because the principles are killed before there's further explanation]. Eventually we learn that Sally is with her boyfriend one Earl Rudley who is in fact the leader of RVR. While stealing a cache of weapons Earl manages to not only pistol whip and kidnap Jeff but runs over a guard with his vehicle. Moving ahead to RVR HQ in an abandoned farmhouse - during a RVR meeting a sympathetic Sally goes to the basement and unties Jeff and helps him to escape. Returning to the basement she confronts Earl, who was knocked out by Jeff during his escape, about his violent behavior. Earl proceeds to lift himself off the floor, stumbles into boxes of explosives and - KABOOM! Sally's death shakes up Jeff badly.

At this point I want to get back to spanking but I'm having trouble loading up the appropriate attachments showing a spanking threat from 1963 Jeff Cobb. But let me change back to our favored topic just to add this - I have found an Abbie An' Slats #6 or #9 depending on how we're counting. Now this one is similar to #4 in that the spanking takes place "off-stage" but is different in that the aftermath of this spanking is nicely shown. This is a F/F spanking and is perhaps a MF/F spanking [you'd have to see it to understand why the confusion :?:] If anyone is interested in seeing what is possibly a F/F scenario leave me a comment with a request.
I thank you, Phil :) - from your description, Sally is apparently the Diana Oughton figure (Bill Ayers' girlfriend) and Earl is Terry Robbins. Robbins must have crossed the wrong wires when assembling the bomb, killing himself and Oughton instantly. The bomb was powerful enough that it completely destroyed the townhouse, which collapsed killing a third Weatherman. That block in Greenwich Village still looks strange today as they apparently could not reconstruct the townhouse as it had been so that it matched the neighboring buildings. How many servicemen would have been killed at Fort Dix had they been able to plant that bomb there as planned we'll never know.

If you're having trouble uploading the attachments it may be that they're too large. You may as well resize them down to 850 pixels in width anyway since that's about the widest they can appear in this forum, which should reduce the file size. If it's not that they're too large, it may be the server is simply overwhelmed with requests or down for maintenance, in which case the problem should pass in an hour or two.

I think we'd love to see that additional Abbie an' Slats spanking - perhaps it should be added to the main site as well. :D
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

I think we'd love to see that additional Abbie an' Slats spanking - perhaps it should be added to the main site as well.
Young Gay has convinced the gullible Slats that Becky and Mr. Carter are romantically involved. Slats punches Vice-Principal Carter, Becky's boss, several times before he retaliates. The two are arrested by a police officer for disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace. Benjamin, the municipal judge, asks Abbie for help in finding out why two of the town's most respected young men came to blows. They refuse to talk because Becky's reputation is involved. Abbie discovers the truth because Gay has written it all out in a screen play treatment she intends to sell in Hollywood. Next we find Ben, Gay ;) and Abbie in the judge's chambers where she is asked to read her story to the judge. All this in order to get to the truth so that Slats and Mr. Carter will be set free [although in reality the truth doesn't change the fact that Slats assaulted Mr. Carter]. The judge knows how this story needs to end and that's the way we like all such stories to end, the young lady needs a good spanking. Since it's Ben's idea, and in my best case scenario, he starts the spanking before handing the girl off to Abbie to finish the job.
AbbieanSlatsAugust25.jpg
AbbieanSlatsAugust25.jpg (39.94 KiB) Viewed 1660 times
AbbieAnSlatsAugust27,1940.jpg
AbbieAnSlatsAugust27,1940.jpg (54.79 KiB) Viewed 1660 times
AbbieAnSlatsaugust28,1940#1.jpg
AbbieAnSlatsaugust28,1940#1.jpg (35.64 KiB) Viewed 1660 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Abbie An' Slats Spanking

Post by web-ed »

This was a good one, Phil :D ! It can't go into the data base since the spanking doesn't appear on-panel, but perhaps it should get posted in Gallery 2 - it'll take a while. It was certainly well-deserved, and the abundant "pain stars" around the affected region suggest it was well-felt by the young lady. ;)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/21/2017

Post by web-ed »

• The Comic Strip Series continues with a five-part mini-series on Etta Kett. In Part 1 we see Etta's boyfriend take her right over his knee in accordance with the customs of 1933! This is a brand-new, never-before-seen spanking series discovered by Sweetspot.
  • Super-Spanking Summer continued with our Superman Family mini-series as Marcy spanks Lois Lane! :)
After the Oaky Doaks "spanking rampage" plot, we really couldn't have expected Chief of Strip Research Phil Sweetspot :ugeek: to have located another single strip with more than one spanking, but he's done so with Etta Kett. All the spankings are of Etta or her double (one), and while the paternal ones are suspiciously similar they're still all delightful scenes. This week with Spanking #1 we feature Etta's only known spanking by her boyfrend Wingey, and it's a good one.

Super-Spanking Summer rolls on with the work of El Manto Negro, surely one of the foremost exponents of superhero spanking. This time, Lois Lane is spanked by bad girl Mercy from the Superman animated series.

Because this week's and next week's super-spankings are both F/F (Mercy gets it from Supergirl next time!), I've decided to extend the Superman Family mini-series a bit longer to get three nice M/F (in fact Clark-Superman/Lois) scenes in also for balance.

Finally, allow me to quickly mention that Hugob00m has completed two very nice new O. T. Katie adventures while Phil Overbarrel, fresh from his magnum opus Good Marks has already started another series with a school background, Growing Pains. Be sure to check them out in their own galleries on this board :D !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

I really like the Etta Kett comic this week!
web-ed wrote:The Comic Strip Series continues with a five-part mini-series on Etta Kett. In Part 1 we see Etta's boyfriend take her right over his knee in accordance with the customs of 1933! This is a brand-new, never-before-seen spanking series discovered by Sweetspot.
I really appreciate Sweetspot's research on this strip that I had never heard of before. I like that it's her boyfriend who's the spanker.
web-ed wrote:The style of the art is not overly erotic and in fact Etta looks a little scrawny, basically because "Good Girl Art" in the modern American sense had not been invented
She is much thinner than I prefer, but that was the style in the flapper era. Scrawny women became popular again in the late '60s with Twiggy. All things considered, I like it. I like that, although it's not overtly erotic, it is definitely a romantic spanking. They're clearly in love, and the spanking is an integral part of their love story.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Was the woman you refer to as Marcy actually Mercedes Graves III, known as "Mercy?"
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:Was the woman you refer to as Marcy actually Mercedes Graves III, known as "Mercy?"
Yes - what an embarrassing mistake :oops: ! It's funny, but I remembered her from the John Byrne Superman era, or so I thought, and didn't carefully check the animated series. "Marcy" was what El Manto Negro had written, but English is not his first language. Now I will have to go around and correct the record, I hope before too many other people see the error.

Thanks for the correction.

[18:00 Central Daylight Time - error corrected]
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Here are a few other examples we can add to the list of strips that include the "leading lady" getting a spanking - Lancelot, Prince Valiant, Thimble Theater/Popeye, Somebody's Stenog, Li'l Abner. We could add to that list a few more like Poteet Canyon for example if you want to consider her the leading lady of the Steve Canyon strip :?:

As the series of Etta Kett spankings move forward I'll offer a couple of Etta spanking threats. I also want to comment on Etta's age [it fluctuates decade to decade], why after four spankings of Etta and one of another "pretty girl" in the thirties does spanking, it seems, disappear from the strip :?: Also a word on the inconsistent and repetitious use of humor by Paul Robinson.

In regards to the strip offered this week I just want to note the title given either by Paul Robinson or the syndicate: "Poppa Spank". We know, of course, that Wingy is obviously not Etta's father. But papa spank [or papa spank, papa spanks] was a popular catchphrase in the first half of the 20th century and perhaps even earlier. Find more information here: viewtopic.php?f=9&p=10833#p10833
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

web-ed wrote:
willjohn wrote:Was the woman you refer to as Marcy actually Mercedes Graves III, known as "Mercy?"
Yes - what an embarrassing mistake :oops: ! It's funny, but I remembered her from the John Byrne Superman era, or so I thought, and didn't carefully check the animated series. "Marcy" was what El Manto Negro had written, but English is not his first language. Now I will have to go around and correct the record, I hope before too many other people see the error.

Thanks for the correction.

[18:00 Central Daylight Time - error corrected]
You're welcome.