Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR 8-) SUPER!" DRAWING from Louis Priscilla 8-) :D :D :D think the gag is Nice :twisted: being this pretty young woman don`t know that some men like spanking women and will use any excuse to get them over their knees :lol: sure he can fire her but what fun is that :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: anyway the otk position is excellence 8-) notice how her top half is low while he`s arching her bottom up high with his leg :D 8-) also like her facial expression and shapely legs she not liking this plus this boss has a very stern fatherly look on his face not sleazy like in other drawing! and he spanking her on the seat of her dress ! maybe because she a very young woman! question did this artist Louis Priscilla once work for Marvel X-men?? thought I seen his name :?:
jimc

Post by jimc »

I really also enjoy this spanking scene. I really can do without the caption, but I really do think it is an excellent spanking for all the reasons that butch says and more. In many ways I cannot imagine that it was drawn to be in a men's magazine unless it was supposed to be part of some story as she is fully clothed and most men's cartoons would show undressed to a degree and it was really well drawn like a commission other than something that could be drawn quickly> I have no art experience, but their proportions seem different than that of a normal Humorama pose and that also makes it seem like a spanking was called for quickly other than firing her (whatever the reason I loved their expressions and positioning. Thanks for posting these great finds. Have a great day.
Jim
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, web-ed.

I liked your latest update. Louis Priscilla seems to represent a more "innocent" outlook on office spankings. The man isn't leering, and the woman's dress has not been raised.

However, the fact that the woman is quite attractive, and her dress seems to be made of a lightweight material gives the spanking a subtle erotic appeal for those of us who are into that kind of thing!

I remember looking up Louis Priscilla and not finding any other spankings he ever drew... but here is one that... sort of... hints at the possibility that the man might've gotten interrupted in the middle of spanking the young lady... Or is that just my imagination?
priscilla 2a.jpg
priscilla 2a.jpg (97.07 KiB) Viewed 2238 times
Does anyone else interpret the placement of her hands and the smug look on her face the way I do?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Does anyone else interpret the placement of her hands and the smug look on her face the way I do?
Hi Boom,

It's certainly a possibility :D . From the look on her face, I would conclude that she has a secret of some sort 8-) .......and the placement of her hands does suggest that secret might just be behind her :lol: . It's a nice drawing in any case. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 10/28/2016

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, web-ed.

I liked your latest update. Louis Priscilla seems to represent a more "innocent" outlook on office spankings. The man isn't leering, and the woman's dress has not been raised.

However, the fact that the woman is quite attractive, and her dress seems to be made of a lightweight material gives the spanking a subtle erotic appeal for those of us who are into that kind of thing!

I remember looking up Louis Priscilla and not finding any other spankings he ever drew... but here is one that... sort of... hints at the possibility that the man might've gotten interrupted in the middle of spanking the young lady... Or is that just my imagination?

Does anyone else interpret the placement of her hands and the smug look on her face the way I do?
This is an excellent find, b00m! As to her just having been spanked, it's a great fantasy, but I think probably not Priscilla's intention. I suspect she's putting on her "Little Miss Innocent" look because the boss's missus has discovered there's some (probably minor) hanky-panky going on. In my experience, a good spanking tends to wipe any smug expression off the spankee's face rather than putting one on :lol: , although a non-smug expression of deep satisfaction might certainly appear there (see the "Prince Valiant Spanks Aleta" scene for a prime example). If you removed the missus from this cartoon, then I would take her expression for satisfaction and think this was an after-the-spanking scene.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/04/2016

Post by web-ed »

This week: Rivals of Humorama reaches its cataclysmic conclusion with the first known secretary spanking cartoon!

I was quite surprised when I discovered this two or three years ago. I had grown accustomed to the idea of Bill Wenzel's cartoon in the July 1955 Comedy as being the first Secretary Spanking (it's still Humorama's first OTK M/F spanking), and finding a slightly earlier one in a non-Humorama publication was rather unexpected. Obviously I continue to search the 1953-1955 period when I can to see if anything else turns up. Materials before that time are much scarcer for some reason, possibly because the digests were becoming more popular by 1953 and so more copies have survived. So far, it seems like cartoonists were moving closer to actual spanking (like the two "fresh fish" quasi-spanking cartoons we've seen) but that no one took the actual plunge and showed a secretary in her proper place OTK until the magic year of 1955 :lol: .

Next Week: We'll see some new versions of a Humorama cartoon and talk about what we're going to do for the rest of the year - if we've managed to figure it out by then! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

HI web-ed,

I see that Harley drew in a less erotic, more cartoony style than did many of the Humorama artists and he wasn't big on details. Still, this is a good spanking drawing and certainly adequate to get the idea across to the readers :D . Good OTK position, spanker using the correct hand, dress raised and the seat of our spankee's sticking up 8-) . I also like the startled expression on her face, which goes nicely with her body position. Even if his style wasn't as advanced as some of the Humorama artists, I think he certainly shows more understand of giving a good looking young lady a spanking than many of them........right up to the happy expression on the spanker's face :D I have to wonder if he didn't enjoy spanking a female bottom from time to time 8-) . This is a great find and another web-ed first for CSR :D :D . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! GREAT FIND!!!'''' THE FIRST KNOWN SECRETARY SPANKING CARTOON 8-) 8-) :D :D the gag shows that the boss is a spanko and found the perfect excuse to get this pretty young woman over his knee :twisted: :lol: :lol: no wonder why he have that excited look on his face :lol: :lol: also like the shock look on the secretary`s face :lol: the otk is GOOD with the spankee`s bottom just right :D BIG THUMBS UP 8-) 8-) GREAT DRAWING !! love to read stories from real secretaries from back in the day talk and spanking they got from their bosses :!: :!: :!: :!: THANKS!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I love the new cartoon with "Miss Nolan" being spanked for showing up for work "ten minutes late!"

True, it's only a modest line drawing with no color and no shading. Also, the girl's legs are much too short. But wow, what audacity! What a great attitude! And the artist (Harley?) knows just how to draw an OTK spanking. Her fanny is positioned directly over the spanker's right leg, as it should be; her back is arched and her butt slightly elevated, ready to receive those swats; and the girl's facial expression shows us that Miss Nolan is shocked and surprised at her sudden and unexpected dilemma... what else do you really need, in a good OTK toon?

Yes, her legs are too short as drawn here. But with all these other assets going for it, this toon is wicked and wonderful!

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Wow! You really dug deep to find that one! The earliest known secretary spanking in a mens' humor magazine!

And... not only is it historically significant... it's also a very nice drawing! Yes, it's cartoony, and yes, as Dan pointed out, the woman's legs are too short for the rest of her.. but I still like it! I like the startled look on her face, the amused look on his face, and most of all, I like that the artist made the lady's backside round and appealing! He even added a few little scribbly lines to indicate lace trim on her panties!

I admire your perseverance in searching for these cartoons. Gems like this aren't as easy to find anymore... but it's nice to see that sometimes they're still there!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

So, I tried to rework the Harley "secretary ten minutes late" toon, to see if I could make the girl's legs longer and to narrow her anus, which I felt was too thick in the original. Still doesn't look as good as it should, but maybe it's a little better.

You may notice that I also tried to ape the original artist's drawing style and not try to make it look like my own work. Still doesn't ring my chimes, but maybe there is a slight improvement overall ..?

Well, maybe I'll keep trying to alter the picture, from time to time. But don't worry though, that I will post every new change I make. Reworking somebody else's toons is an exhausting job, so I won't bother you with every new step. Anyway, I tried.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Harley Karnes Secretary Spanking

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote:.
So, I tried to rework the Harley "secretary ten minutes late" toon, to see if I could make the girl's legs longer and to narrow her anus, which I felt was too thick in the original. Still doesn't look as good as it should, but maybe it's a little better.

You may notice that I also tried to ape the original artist's drawing style and not try to make it look like my own work. Still doesn't ring my chimes, but maybe there is a slight improvement overall ..?

Well, maybe I'll keep trying to alter the picture, from time to time. But don't worry though, that I will post every new change I make. Reworking somebody else's toons is an exhausting job, so I won't bother you with every new step. Anyway, I tried.

Dan
Yeah, I imagine it's very difficult, Dan, but I do think you're on the right track here and have improved the cartoon a little. If you feel like reworking it further, please let us see it, and when you're all done I'll add it to the page.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/11/2016

Post by web-ed »

The October Spanking Search Report:
Pages searched: 294
Total: 551180
Comic Spankings: 0

Not a very good month for searching as I simply didn't have the time. Now I've got almost 200 Golden Age comics piled up I have to wade through, but at least there's a lot of romance titles so we have some real hope of latching on to yet another new spanking scene. 8-)

The Humorama Search has been going very slowly, but I did turn up one surprise: another new Bill Ward spanking cartoon from the 1960's! Until recently, none of these were known to exist as the digests seem to have been mostly reprint from 1961 to 1972 when they ceased publication, leaving only the full-size Humorama magazines. My belief is that Ward was still selling Humorama some new work during the 1960's; so far I have not been able to identify new cartoons from any other artist during this period.

This is the second one I've found this year, and it's one of those "Bend over the bottom file for a big surprise!" types that both Ward and Kirk Stiles did every now and then. I like them pretty well although they don't have any OTK positioning. We'll see it whenever I decide to revive the Humorama Series again, a question I'll probably take up in January.

======================================================================================================

This week's updates (for links please go to the CSR Home Page by following the link at the top of this page):

We revisit Secretary Spanking #16 with new scans of its reprint appearances. As long-time readers will recall, I started doing the Humorama Series back in 2011 with the object of eventually presenting every Humorama spanking cartoon. What I didn't know when I started the series was that most of the cartoons were printed four times between 1955 and 1981. Since presenting them I have been slowly finding the other printings of each one.

Now I really don't think any of us wants to revisit each of these cartoons three times, so my plan is to wait until I have all four versions before updating the page. That way, we only need to revisit each one once, and that's what we're doing today with the Bill Power secretary spanking.

We haven't had time to put together much else since winding up Rivals of Humorama last week, but our Resident Artists have been hard at work. First, they've made some improvements to recent series entries:

Hugob00m worked on Shrink Spank #8 and Secretary Spanking #A3, while Dan Rivera fixed up Shrink Spank #9. Thanks, men! :)

Second, if you haven't been following Phil (Overbarrel)'s Good Marks, you certainly should be! :lol:

======================================================================================================

O.K., now let's talk about the rest of 2016. We're at a difficult point in the calendar for me to program - Thanksgiving is only two weeks away, and once we get into the holiday season everybody is so busy I don't want to present anything new and startling that they might miss. Therefore, we're just going to have potpourri from now until January, mostly updates of existing pages (like this week) but always presenting new material. (If I have to update a page for some reason other than new material I just load it without any fanfare). I've got a lot of video material piled up so we might do something there. And of course there's Doctor Cylon, which brings us to:

Next week: It's the return of Doctor Cylon with at least one update of an existing page! We announced the return of the good Doctor some weeks ago to general acclaim. He sent me about 175 colorings and animations so far and I'm still sorting through them, with a few more to come. Some cannot be presented for legal reasons, but a good many are going to be appearing in the future, so be sure to stay tuned :D !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

I think I can speak for everyone here at CSR when I say that we really appreciate all the time you spend searching for new spankings to share with us. We will never be disappointed on those occasions when you don't get to search as much as you would like ;) . I was happy to hear that you've found yet another humorama spanker and I'm looking forward to seeing it :D . It's good that you have found all the reprints of this week's cartoon. It always fascinates me when you present the history of these drawings and talk about the various incarnations :D . I think your comments when you originally posted this one pretty much sum up the qualities of this drawing but I will add that I think one of the main features of this one is the excellent way Power has depicted the distressed expression on the spankee's face :lol: FYI, I don't know if it's just me but when I tried to increase the size on these pics, none of them were live?? Good update :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 11/11/2016

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote:Hi web-ed,

I think I can speak for everyone here at CSR when I say that we really appreciate all the time you spend searching for new spankings to share with us. We will never be disappointed on those occasions when you don't get to search as much as you would like ;) . FYI, I don't know if it's just me but when I tried to increase the size on these pics, none of them were live?? Good update :D . Thanks, Phil
Glad to hear that, Phil - I've got so much material stored up now I thought some people might be thinking "Why don't you spend less time searching and more time posting these goodies you've been hoarding for years?" while other might say "Get back to work and find more spankings!" :lol:

About the pics - oops :oops: ! I coded the image tags (which cause the images to appear on the page) but forgot to add the hyperlinks to the images (which is the secret as to how the "increase size" trick is done - you just take advantage of the fact that the browser can present an image even outside the context of a web page). I've fixed it now, and rest assured that if you downloaded any of them for your personal collection, you got them at their full size.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB -ED CSR!!! First off BIG THANKS to HugoBOOm for fixing those weird looking buttocks on that lady in Shrink Spank 8 and to Dan Rivera for giving us a clearer picture of the spanking in Shrink Spank 9 THANKS!! Have not miss a drawing in OVERbarrel SUPER EXCITING SPANKING STORY Good MARKS 8-) and can`t wait to hear about the other roomies spanking tales :lol: 8-) 8-) Secretary Spanking #16 :?: :?: :?: :lol: the otk is GREAT and the secretary is HOT :D don`t understand why her bottom half is up in the air off his lap is this some sort of an escape from the spanking by the secretary :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: the target is nice but it look as though she`s clenching her bottom tight :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: GREAT SPANKING DRAWING 8-) THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK THAT YOU DO TO FIND GREAT SPANKING DRAWINGS AND THE STORIES BEHIND :lol: THEM !!! Looking forward to seeing new stuff soon!!!!!!!! 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I am looking forward to the return of Dr Cyclon. The good doctor's editing made good art even better.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, web-ed.
web-ed wrote:We revisit Secretary Spanking #16 with new scans of its reprint appearances. As long-time readers will recall, I started doing the Humorama Series back in 2011 with the object of eventually presenting every Humorama spanking cartoon. What I didn't know when I started the series was that most of the cartoons were printed four times between 1955 and 1981. Since presenting them I have been slowly finding the other printings of each one.
It's nice to see the update on this previously-posted cartoon.

I like this cartoon in spite of an obvious compositional error.
web-ed wrote:As for the OTK positioning, the secretary's upper body is placed correctly but her legs and hips are projected strangely up in the air.
It looks to me as if the artist drew the girl first and added the man as an afterthought. (Do you know the old saying, "You spot it you got it"? I've done that very thing myself sometimes.) The girl looks like she was drawn from a slightly overhead perspective while the man is being seen by someone standing firmly on the floor. Or... I guess an alternate explanation might be that she was kicking so wildly that her legs actually flew up into that position!

About her apparel:
web-ed wrote:...she seems to be wearing a very tight slip that defines the target area rather nicely.
It might be a slip as you say, but I think it might be the undergarment that you call "cami-knickers"... or possibly a lace girdle, which was worn by some women in the late '60s. I have a rather grainy photo of Catherine Spaak in La Matriarca wearing a lace girdle and getting spanked.
catherine spaak.jpg
catherine spaak.jpg (18.99 KiB) Viewed 2192 times
Whatever the young lady was wearing, it looks tight and lacy... and I doubt it offered much defense against the onslaught of her boss's eager palm! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Some years ago, my spanko friend persuaded his vanilla wife to watch "La Matriarca" with him. The lady did so, then at the end she drew a very shrewd conclusion:

"That actress (Catherine Spaak) knew what she was doing. All through the picture, she pranced around wearing practically nothing, sporting bikini panties in almost every scene. But when she knew she was going to get spanked, she ditched the panties and instead put on a sturdy panty girdle. That way, the spanking didn't hurt so much.

For the record, if you haven't seen "La Matriarca," the spanker (Jean-Luis Trintignant) lays it on good and hard. I'm thinking he felt "safe" and spanked her as hard as he normally would, in real life... knowing he couldn't hurt Catherine too much in that heavy armor :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 11/11/2016

Post by web-ed »

I don't believe I've ever seen La Matriarcha, Dan and B00m, unless it was on Dan's old Cinema Swats tapes. I really should do more to keep track of movie spankings, but most of them are available elsewhere so I've never bothered. I do have some I'd like to present, or re-present as they're not exactly new, but I just haven't had time to address any of the embedded video player issues.

Ah yes, the girdle - I've never run into one, but if I did there's no way I'd allow my spankee to have that much protection! (Remember the silly scene in Bachelor Flat where Tuesday Weld mitigates the sting of a prison strapping (made-up anyway, as it happens) by wearing a rubber girdle? As if they would let female prisoners wear such a thing!). I think taking down a girdle would require more effort than taking down panties - and certainly two hands from the looks of the thing - but that's what I would do, and what the spanker in La Matriarcha should have done also. Looks like a nice scene, though. :)
-- Web-Ed