Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:In my experience, white girls' bottoms turn red, and black girls' bottoms get dark brown under the onslaught of a good spanking. Sorry I don't know more about this Kim Possible. Maybe she really is an alien.
That's a good question. What color does a green girl's bottom turn when she gets a spanking? Tuening it red might imply that she's heating up, as we see in Mr. Jer's drawing, but perhaps the green of Shego's backside suggests that her blood is the reason for her green-tinted skin. White girls blush red because there is not much melanin in the skin to hide all the little blood vessels beneath the surface. Blacks, Asians, and Hispanics, all have more melanin, and therefore don't look as red when they blush. If there were green girls in real life, the color they would blush would depend on whether their color comes from a green pigment in their skin or green blood underneath. A girl with red blood and green-pigmented skin might blush red (or more likely brown) but a girl with green blood would blush green.

Being as unfamiliar as I am with Kim Possible, I have no idea whether Shego is an alien, or some kind of mutated Earth girl. Does anyone know?

The Hulk was an Earthman exposed to radiation, and I believe that She-Hulk was also of Terran origin.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!! I belive She-Hulk is Brue Banner`s cousin who got her power from him after a blood tranfusion :twisted: don`t know much about Shego though :? :lol: anyway Glad to see one of my Favorite artist Mr. Jer is back doing what he always do best Draw some of the most fantastic Super Spanking ever! 8-) Great to see She hulk getting her well size bottom spanked soundly from The Hulk! the otk in this drawing is nice and love how Hulk is holding her in place while her spanks her bare bottom! by the look on Hulk`s face he using all of his power to dish out a very hard spanking to his cousin OUCH :lol: GREAT DRAWING!!! Seem like Shego likes getting spanked :D and this time from a Substitute teacher from Kim Possible school :twisted: :lol: wish this was a punishment spanking cause Shego look like the kind of girl who needs it :D like how her bottom is stuck up high otk and the guy look like he doing a good job spanking her rear! only problem it should have been a discipline spanking on a nice curvy tush! Good drawing nice color!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 06/20/2014

Post by web-ed »

On the question of Shego's skin color, the answer is that it is light green. Artists have usually interpreted this to mean that when spanked, she blushes green instead of some other color. B00m asked if she were an alien - to the best of my knowledge, the answer is no. Shego and her brothers gained minor super-powers from a comet that crashed in their backyard. The rays that changed Shego must have been green.

On the She-Hulk: B00m thought she was of terran origin, and that is correct. She is actually the Hulk's (Bruce Banner) cousin, and gained her power and green skin when Bruce was forced to perform an emergency blood transfusion from himself to save her life as Butch said. Dan liked the OTK positioning on this one.

On the M/F orientation: as I have stated before, with superheroine spanking I am somewhat limited by the fact that most of the independent spanking art happens to be F/F. I don't know why most artists draw it that way, but they do. I've got lots of Batgirl and Harley Quinn stuff, but it's all F/F although I do have some M/F with Catwoman. All I can say is that I've got a fair amount of M/F material as well. With the Kim Possible series, while we're going to have mostly F/F for a while, I've planned it so the last six weeks or so we'll have Kim getting spanked by her father and by Ron Stoppable - a nice M/F climax for the series :) !
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/27/2014

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer 4 Continues!

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Marvel Spanking Series: Except for some weird transgendered stuff we don't expect ever to post, we have only one more example of superheroine spanking by Adam Walters in our files, and this is it: The Invisible Girl spanks Crystal, perhaps to leave no doubt in her mind as to who the top female in The Fantastic Four is.
  • Kim Possible Series: We continue to features spankings involving Kim's nemesis Shego, and for the first time Kim herself is the one getting spanked - but it won't be the last!
  • The Whys of Spanking, Chapter 3 in the third installment of this monumental monthly series, we develop some more key concepts of spanking theory as we show exactly how the Transformative Event creates the Natural Submissive female spanko. This is fairly difficult material, but serious students of spanking psychology and women who have always wondered why they want to be spanked will find a lot of answers here.
It's not quite time for the report on my June spanking search, which hasn't turned up anything good on the comics or Humorama front. However, there is a bright spot that I can't wait to tell everyone about: six months ago I printed the cover of the Oct. 1949 Wink magazine (British edition) which proved to be a colossal disappointment because it didn't have a feature inside on spanking despite the cover blurb reading "Should Babes be Spanked?" I believed the American edition did have the spanking feature, so I kept on trying to find it, and yesterday it came into my hands. Here are the covers:

British version, no spanking :(

American version, with spanking :D

The American edition did indeed have a spanking feature :), and we'll be seeing it in the future as part of a long article on spanking in non-Humorama men's magazines. This is now the second known M/F spanking photo from Robert E. Harrison's girlie mags in 1949. Most of these mags seemed to feature F/F spanking scenes similar to the Bettie Page spankings in Irving Klaw's publications a few years later. The interesting question is why men's magazines were apparently so far behind (so to speak) other popular media in presenting M/F spankings in an erotic manner? Long before 1949 we had seen such spankings in movies and comics, with a few very tentative humor cartoons that still used the old "Bend over, get a swat" gag from Burlesque. But they did not generally employ the OTK position, a point we have made before.

So we have at least a couple of examples of erotic spanking from the late-40's - how much more there may be is hard to say because back issues of these publications are so expensive, but I'll bet most of the spanking stuff is F/F. Then it's not until 1955 that the first modern spanking cartoons with OTK positioning are seen (both secretary spankings as a matter of fact, one of which we've seen over in the Humor Gallery and the other, which was not Humorama, we'll see in the future). Those two are all I'm yet aware of from 1955. In 1956 the deluge of great spanking cartoons from Humorama began, and the rest, as they say, is history. Lots of questions then to be dealt with in a future article. 8-)

I almost forgot: that British edition of Wink had nothing in common with the American edition - not one page! So it wasn't that they just left the spanking feature out. I couldn't positively identify where the material for the British book came from, but is was obviously Harrison's stuff, whether from other issues of Wink or from some of his other titles is not known. The British edition also had less advertising and perhaps because of that was more expensive (2 shillings 6 pennies I think - 2 pounds 6 shillings would have been at least 6 or 7 American dollars!)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! GREAT Theory on the female Spanko and why they love to be spanked 8-) i believe many women look to their husband or boyfriend to be the role of their daddy :D HOORAY!! It about time Kim Gets it and Shego look like she couldn`t wait to spank her pretty rival :lol: via blackmailing her to take a bare bottom spanking :twisted: :lol: the set up is good with Kim shamefully pulling down her pants as Shego watch :lol: The atrist Rozzixx did a great job! Good otk great spanking action and a sharp humiliating ending where Shego leaves her calling card right on Kim`s sore red tush :twisted: :lol: GREAT DRAWING! Didn`t know Sue was such a good spanker :lol: Thanks for explaining who Crystal was hav`nt read many Fantastic four comic! anyway this is a hot spanking :lol: with Crystal big bottom up high over Sue lap! like Sue`s facial expression WOW!! she going to make sure Crystal feel this punishment! never though to see Sue Storm being dominate :lol: alway submissive :D GOOD DRAWING!!! Can`t wait to read more on The Whys of SPANKING!!!!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

interesting story on the invisible girls spanks crystal drawing. i am somewhat familiar with the fantastic 4 although it's been years. anyway, it's nice to have a bit of history to give us some context :D . from her expression, i would say that Sue seems to be enjoying her role as spanker...........and probably putting Crystal in her place too :lol: . from the expression on Crystal's face, she seems less enthusiastic about the spanking :lol: . good OTK position and Sue seems really relaxed as it appears to me she even has her legs crossed. nice series of pics about Shego and Kim. it's nice to see the before and after as well as the spanking :D . thanks again for letting us in on the story line here and the history about the artist. it makes the pics more enjoyable ;) . you mentioned that a more realistic style would make the pics more erotic and i agree with that. i also agree that he does draw a nice bottom :D . the expressions convey the emotions ok i guess but they might also benefit from that more realistic style you mentioned. i enjoyed chapter 3 of the Why's of Spanking :D . it was very interesting reading and i must say that there are some things in there that would some aspects of my relationship with my high schoo girl friend very nicely ;) . i'll be looking forward to chapter 4. i also enjoyed the information you presented concerning the 2 versions of Wink magazine...........very interesting indeed. i'll be looking forward to seeing the spanking you discovered as well as the article about non humorama magazines. great updates :D . thanks for all the work. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/04/2014

Post by web-ed »

First, the June spanking search report, which had meager results:
Pages searched: 3036
Total: 474997
Comic Spankings: 1

The one comic-book spanking was in Famous Funnies #123 – reprint of the Judy/brute spanking from Oaky Doaks that I only discovered recently. I'll get the DB existing entry updated later today when I'm less tired. The curious can find it by searching on "Famous Funnies" or on "Judy" as spanker.

One measly F/M spanking isn't much. On the Humorama front, I discovered a new Bill Wenzel spanking cartoon :) from the late Humorama period (1972-1981), but amazingly I found it on the internet and so I have no publication details. I also discovered a forgotten Humorama title, but it appears to have run for only three issues in the 60's. I found the first issue, and it has no spanking cartoons. Apparently, this title reprinted cartoons from before 1956, therefore there are probably no spankings in it and certainly no new ones. Humorama continues to give up its final secrets very, very slowly although I have learned some significant things during this past year. I still need to find copies of about 60 digests out of the 300 or so from the critical 1956-1960 period. Look for this project to take years, although we will return to the Humorama Series long before that, I promise.

Finally, on the video front, I was able to get ahold of an episode of the old Gene Roddenberry series The Lieutenant which a CSR reader had told me about. In it, a very young Linda Evans admits to just having been spanked by her father! I haven't even had time to edit this one yet, and it's going to have to await its turn anyway. I'd guess we'll see it some time next year.

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Marvel Spanking Series: The series concludes with a rather strange pairing: The Rhino spanks Spider-Woman, although he eschews proper OTK spanking technique and merely whacks her on the butt while running by.
  • Kim Posssible Series: We continue to features spankings involving Kim's nemesis Shego, and this is the second time that Shego spanks Kim. This one is an animated drawing by Congolike.
Next Week: The conclusion of the Marvel Series this week allows me to start a short three-part series on Lara Croft!
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HAPPY Independence Day WEB-ED CSR 8-) !!!!!! Looks like the Fireworks have already started here :D Can`t blame The Rhino for smacking Spider Woman`s Well form bottom :D Love this drawing by Congolike 8-) even though it not otk! also like that Rhino decided to swat her Hiney instead of punching her! :D like all good villians should do when battling Super heriones 8-)GREAT DRAWING FROM Congolike! another pleasure Spanking for Kim by Shego :lol: this time with Kim bent over pants down while Shego who must be a Spanko whacks her bottom soundly :twisted: can`t wait for Kim to get her revenge :lol: GOOD DRAWING!! from last weeks The Whys of Spanking Female Spankos do you think women that are into spanking get turnon watching females being spanked as much as male do?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 07/04/2014

Post by web-ed »

butch wrote:from last weeks The Whys of Spanking Female Spankos do you think women that are into spanking get turnon watching females being spanked as much as male do?
Interesting question, Butch. I would say that female spankos enjoy seeing a M/F spanking as much as male spankos do, although they are probably more embarrassed about witnessing it (and afraid of anyone seeing their interest in spanking). A F/F spanking is a different matter - I'd guess more men than women enjoy witnessing this, although the greatest intensity of enjoyment is probably experienced by those women for whom F/F is erotic rather than merely "fun".
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

interesting pic by Chavez. Spider woman seems to be pretty suspicious of Rhino's motives here :lol: . Chavez does a nice job of drawing a shapely spankee here for us :D . thanks for the history of the characters. i found that all pretty fascinating although i will admit that i had to read it twice before i got it all lined out in my head :lol: . anyway, i thought this was a good find even if it was only one swat. fyi, i DO remember phone booths..............which makes me wonder where Clark Kent changes into Superman these days??? nice animation by Congolike. i like the expressions of both spanker and spankee here. Kim looks very apprehensive and Shego is looking really determined to blister Kim's round, little bottom :D i like the action of Shego's hand landing in this one even though, as you noted, it's landing on the side of her cheek rather than in the middle. good updates :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:from last weeks The Whys of Spanking Female Spankos do you think women that are into spanking get turnon watching females being spanked as much as male do?
hi Butch,

i have asked this question to quite a few spankees and the answers i have gotten are all over the scale. on the one end, some girls say they have no interest in watching a spanking no matter who is getting spanked.............spanking is a private thing etc. at the other end, there are some spankees who say they really do get turned on watching another girl get a spanking. many of these girls also say they get aroused when they're getting their own bottoms spanked. in the middle, there seem to be quite a few women who say they would like to witness another girl getting a spanking but didn't actually admit they would find it arousing. they usually say things like "they would be curious to watch to see how they themselves look when they are OTK but are not sure how they would react." personally, i think spanking is a sexual activity and i always figured that one girl would get aroused watching one getting a spanking. of course, i always figured they would get aroused getting their own bottoms spanked :D the long and short of it is that every spanko is different with different likes. personally, i like to think they do get turned on while watching and i often depict them that way in my toons 8-) . of course, i also regularly depict them giggling at their friend's predicament too even though many spankees say they wouldn't :lol: . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/11/2014

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer 4 Continues!
  • Tombraider Spanking Series: Three episodes with Lara Croft getting the punishments she so richly deserves. First up: it's justice in the jungle when Tarzan spanks Lara Croft!
  • Kim Posssible Series: Shego spanks Kim for the third time. Art by Kevin Karstens.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:Tombraider Spanking Series: Three episodes with Lara Croft getting the punishments she so richly deserves. First up: it's justice in the jungle when Tarzan spanks Lara Croft!
Ah yes! An M/F OTK spanking! My favorite!
web-ed wrote:We love Lara Croft spankings because she's the type of arrogant female that really needs to be taken down a peg.
So true!
web-ed wrote:Coming up with logical spankers for her is not always easy, though.
I wonder if Terry Sheridan, from the second Tomb Raider film might be a viable choice? Even though he turned bad at the end and had to be killed. I can see the possibility for an alternate ending: Instead of turning against her, he helps her save the world... but then... if she's going to be in a relationship with a strong-willed man, she needs to learn that she isn't always going to have the upper hand!

But Tarzan is a good idea too. There doesn't seem to be a story to go with the picture, but I can imagine all sorts of things that Lara Croft could do that might rile Tarzan up enough that he'd decide to spank her. Thanks for posting this one!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

well, as you were saying, Lara is definitely NOT happy about getting a spanking from Tarzan.............for what ever good it may do her :lol: . also, as you were saying, it's always good to see a girl like this one getting her comeuppance :D . i agree that Zani does a great job of showing us her struggles with her kicking legs and flailing arms which is one of the more pleasing aspects of this drawing. he also does a great job of showing their emotions through their facial expressions ;) . Lara is pissed and in considerable pain which clearly shows on her scowling face with her gritting her teeth :D . i thought the tears welling up and starting to stream down her face were a nice touch that added to the overall effect 8-) . i think we would have known how much this spanking hurt even without her red bottom. Zani does a nice job of giving her a cute, spankable bottom and the coloring just makes it even more cute in my estimation :lol: . i don't know just what happened to cause Tarzan to give her this spanking but it's also pretty obvious that he is irritated and determined to blister her round little spank spot :D . the only thing i can think of that might have made this drawing a bit better is if Tarzan had Lara a little more firmly over his lap with her bottom directly over his leg which i think would have showed his control of her a little better. of course, maybe Tarzan is strong enough he doesn't need to worry about frills and extras like that :lol: . overall it's a very appealing drawing..............good find :D . i think Kevin Karstens does a fine job of depicting Shego spanking Kim :D . you already mentioned the OTK position. i love the look of smug satisfaction on Shego's face :lol: . she obviously had Kim well under control with her OTK position and her hands restrained ;) . Kim looks very sorry and a few tears always enhances this effect . personally, i might have made Kim's bottom a bit bigger and rounder but that's just my personal preference. another very appealing drawing :D . good updates this time. thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hello everyone!

I have been keeping up on what is going on here (and again web-ed thanks for all your postings and articles. I am really enjoying them!) and I am enjoying phil's toons and b00m, I've read your latest Katie more than a few times! my life has once again become a little crazier than normal, but don't worry......I am still here! I even got in a much needed vacation!
overbarrel49 wrote:i have asked this question to quite a few spankees and the answers i have gotten are all over the scale. on the one end, some girls say they have no interest in watching a spanking no matter who is getting spanked.............spanking is a private thing etc. at the other end, there are some spankees who say they really do get turned on watching another girl get a spanking. many of these girls also say they get aroused when they're getting their own bottoms spanked. in the middle, there seem to be quite a few women who say they would like to witness another girl getting a spanking but didn't actually admit they would find it arousing. they usually say things like "they would be curious to watch to see how they themselves look when they are OTK but are not sure how they would react." personally, i think spanking is a sexual activity and i always figured that one girl would get aroused watching one getting a spanking. of course, i always figured they would get aroused getting their own bottoms spanked the long and short of it is that every spanko is different with different likes. personally, i like to think they do get turned on while watching and i often depict them that way in my toons . of course, i also regularly depict them giggling at their friend's predicament too even though many spankees say they wo
okay, I will be brutally honest here. so you are all getting a spankees opinion (only 1, but at least an honest one) I would love to see another girl getting spanked. probably almost as much as I like getting spanked. I would probably giggle also, but it would depend on who the spankee was as to how amusing I would find it. also I now have 2 spankers. 1 is purely for spanking (I really like the way he spanks me. and hope we continue for a long time!) and I have recently started a relationship with a man who happens to be into spanking! so now I have entered into a whole different spanking relationship, which I enjoy immensely. and I do find it (embarrassing) arousing to be spanked. my new spanker knows about my previous spanker and if not thrilled with it is okay that I maintain my relationship with him. I like the differences in both relationships. and I am enjoying the spanking and "more" relationship. and btw, even though I would like to see another spanking I would not be so willing to have someone see one of mine!

so, kind of long winded, but anything else anyone wants to know........just ask, I will tell!

sunflower
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! you are so right on with wanting to see Lara Croft Tomb Raider spanked 8-) And I for one would have love to see The Phantom as the spanker! I believe he would have been the perfect match for her :D anyway this is a good drawing and Tarzan seem to be doing a great job roasting Lara`s plump tush OTK :lol: Like how Lara is trying to endure the pain by grinning her teeths :lol: We all know she`ll be begging for him to stop real soon :lol: love seeing a proud woman taken down a peg with a humiliating over the knees spanking 8-) GOOD DRAWING!!! Love this week spanking of Kim Possible by Shego cause it over the knees with Kim Hands restrain :twisted: Shego prove to be a good spanker but it about time both these girl get spanked by a strong male charater :D Good drawing By Kevin karstens!!!!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/18/2014

Post by web-ed »

Once again, I'm horribly under the gun so I don't have time to say as much here as I'd like, for example about our recent devastating loss of Dan Rivera's art gallery on the CSR Forum. Because I tend to work ahead of schedule we do at least have this week's scheduled updates, including Chapter 4 in my "Whys of Spanking" series. This is difficult stuff, no doubt, and for most of CSR's readers, it may not be of much interest since it discusses the male exclusively, including the Switch and Sub orientations (logic demanded that it be done that way), and that's fine - I understand that not everyone is going to want to spend this much time on orientations they don't really care about. Chapter 3, which I unveiled in June, is no doubt of wider interest since it dealt with the female submissive exclusively, and no one should feel guilty about ignoring Chapter 4 and proceeding straight to Lara Croft's latest bottom-warming, which I would be the first to admit is a lot more entertaining. But if you just have to know why men are into spanking, you really should take a look, because no one else has ever provided an explanation as comprehensive as this.

And that reminds me: there's a fellow named Top Squirrel I promised many years ago I'd notify when I finally published this series. I want you to know, TS, I haven't forgotten my promise but I have forgotten your email address! So if you're reading this, you know about "The Whys of Spanking," and if not, I'm going to try searching through my old correspondence files on CD.
  • Tombraider Spanking Series: The second of three episodes with Lara Croft getting the punishments she so richly deserves: Mummy Raid Gone Wrong. Of course, if you like seeing Lara spanked, its more like "Mummy raid gone right!"
  • Kim Posssible Series: Shego spanks Kim for the fourth time. This is really getting to be a habit, but we can live with it.
  • Our seminal series The Whys of Spanking continues with Chapter 4 - The Male in which we tackle all three male spanking orientations at once. This is probably the most difficult chapter in the series so far and it's intended for serious spankos only who really want to know "why".
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

Archangemon does indeed give us a well presented look at a very shapely bottom is this drawing of Lara Croft :D i also like Lara's expression............apparently she was surprised by this turn of events...........unpleasantly so :lol: . as you mention, the OTK position is a bit awkward but considering the look we're getting at Lara's bottom, i'm inclined to over look it :D . in the Shego spanks Kim drawing, the girls do indeed look as if they are up to some mischief of which the spanking is only a part 8-) . you mention that the artist is unknown yet the coloring on Kim's bottom looks familiar to me and i'm inclined to think i have seen something very similar here at CSR. of course, it would be too much to ask if i could remember who right off the top of my head :( in any rate, it's a nice job of coloring. i read through chapter 4 of the whys of spanking. you were right that i didn't find this as engrossing as the previous chapter :lol: . i did have one question though; you mentioned a disciplinary spanking given to a girl friend during the teen age years. did you mean a spanking that the boyfriend observed such as a spanking administered by her dad or did you mean a disciplinary spanking that the boy friend gave to her? if it's the latter one, i did a bunch of that my last couple of years of high school :D ..........and i can tell you that most of them were well earned by the bratty young woman i was dating :lol: . good updates this week. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

To be honest... I liked last week's update better than this one. I would've preferred to see Lara Croft get another M/F spanking... Oh well!

About your article: I was interested in what you had to say, but I wonder... When you talk about the transformative event, and include the possibility of a witnessed spanking... could that include something seen on television? I'm pretty sure that I did not witness a major M/F spanking in person that would've shaped my psyche... but I was part of the generation that had a TV in the house almost since birth. (My parents bought their first when I was one year old.) I clearly remember seeing Ricky spank Lucy and I have slightly fuzzier memories of the spanking on Topper and the one on Tales of Wells Fargo. Considering how many there were in the '50s, I probably saw some others too.

That would've been early childhood, but I also remember that McLintock! made a lasting impression on me at the age of ten. I was still too young to know what an erection was or what it meant, but I can sure remember feeling an excitment and a tingle "down there" whenever I saw a newspaper ad or a preview showing Maureen O'Hara in a corset and pantaloons, turned over the Duke's knee!

So then, does any of that count as a witnessed transformative event?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 07/18/2014

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote:i did have one question though; you mentioned a disciplinary spanking given to a girl friend during the teen age years. did you mean a spanking that the boyfriend observed such as a spanking administered by her dad or did you mean a disciplinary spanking that the boy friend gave to her? if it's the latter one, i did a bunch of that my last couple of years of high school :D ..........and i can tell you that most of them were well earned by the bratty young woman i was dating :lol: .
I meant the latter, Phil, just like the ones you gave during high school - further confirmation of my theory, I'd say :D !
hugob00m wrote:When you talk about the transformative event, and include the possibility of a witnessed spanking... could that include something seen on television? I'm pretty sure that I did not witness a major M/F spanking in person that would've shaped my psyche... but I was part of the generation that had a TV in the house almost since birth. (My parents bought their first when I was one year old.) I clearly remember seeing Ricky spank Lucy and I have slightly fuzzier memories of the spanking on Topper and the one on Tales of Wells Fargo. Considering how many there were in the '50s, I probably saw some others too.

That would've been early childhood, but I also remember that McLintock! made a lasting impression on me at the age of ten. I was still too young to know what an erection was or what it meant, but I can sure remember feeling an excitment and a tingle "down there" whenever I saw a newspaper ad or a preview showing Maureen O'Hara in a corset and pantaloons, turned over the Duke's knee!
Interesting question, b00m. We middle-aged guys were probably the first generation to grow up with television - glorious, black & white, three channels, and no-remote-control television :lol: ! When I devised TE theory and thought about witnessed spankings, I had live spankings in mind because these were also quite common for our generation :) . But it's quite possible that a spanking on TV might serve, provided it occurred at an early-enough age (the primary TE always occurs in early childhood). Could a TV spanking serve as a secondary TE? I think it's definitely possible, although live scenes seem more strongly implicated, perhaps because the older child can more clearly differentiate between the fantasy of television and the real life of, say, school. Hence the great interest in paddling and caning, which clearly come from school experiences (secondary TE's).

So I would conclude that one of the very early TV spankings you saw (probably the first one) could have been the primary TE in your case. Your response to the classic spanking in McLintock!, like mine to the spankings in Look for the Silver Lining and Kiss Me Kate I think demonstrates that two young spankos had already been created :) , but were probably not strong enough to function as secondary TE's. Obviously my own love of paddling must have developed in some other way, and I suspect that as good as the scene in McLintock! was, it still didn't change any of your nascent spanking desires, although I'm sure it must have been exciting for you to see.
hugoboom wrote:To be honest... I liked last week's update better than this one. I would've preferred to see Lara Croft get another M/F spanking... Oh well!
Understood. As you know, the primary reason I post so much F/F superhero stuff is that it's the most common orientation for some reason. My habit is to save the best for last, and so the last of the three Lara Croft spankings will be M/F, and out of the remaining 10 Kim Possible spankings, 3 will be F/F and 7 will be M/F, a balance I'm sure will be more to your liking :lol: .
-- Web-Ed