a third O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Not that her skimpy little panties had been much protection in the first place... :oops:
030.jpg
030.jpg (114.22 KiB) Viewed 10585 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Bullmoose makes another declaration of his love for Katie!
031.jpg
031.jpg (139.88 KiB) Viewed 10584 times
Well... What do you know? This is almost turning into a romance story! But did Katie notice what he said, or is she paying more attention to what his left hand is communicating to her backside?
solsunbeach

Re: a third O.T. Katie thread

Post by solsunbeach »

Katie just doesn't get it, does she? Bullmoose has given her enough clues hasn't he! I think she deserves this spanking for not appreciating his concern for her welfare :D
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And now Katie fills Bullmoose in on what happened earlier in the story...
032.jpg
032.jpg (156.73 KiB) Viewed 10584 times
Will he believe any of it?
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Of course he does! :D
033.jpg
033.jpg (103.69 KiB) Viewed 10582 times
...And he gets a kiss!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And now she has to get dressed and go home...
034.jpg
034.jpg (90.59 KiB) Viewed 10581 times
...Taking a moment to inspect the aftermath...
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And a little epilogue...
035.jpg
035.jpg (110.64 KiB) Viewed 10580 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And a concluding pun! Now my story is complete! Romance, :D puns, :lol: and a spanking for the heroine! :oops: What more could you ask for? ;)
036.jpg
036.jpg (123.62 KiB) Viewed 10580 times
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Ah! The penny has dropped for Katie - But only after a good sound spanking! :D Thanks Boom
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

solsunbeach wrote:Ah! The penny has dropped for Katie - But only after a good sound spanking! :D Thanks Boom
You're welcome! And thank you for posting a comment so quickly! And any of the rest of you... Something I would especially like opinions on is the "romantic" direction I've taken this last story in. Is is a good idea for Katie and Bullmoose to be in love?
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I don't mind Katie being in love with Bullmoose, But I think Katie needs to receive her spankings from a wide variety of people. We don't want her to become bored, Do we? :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

this was a totally delightful ending to the story :D . katie looks so cute in the first pic in just her bra and panties, watching bullmoose, hands behind her back and sweating a little while she anticipates the inevitable. then in the next one he is "indeed" taking katie's bottom in to his hands :lol: . i like the view in #25 showing katie's cute bottom while she waits for the spanking to start. i like all the dialog in this story too. it gives us a chance to see on her face just what's going on in katie's mind................such as in #26 where we see a couple tears on katie's face as she tries to explain the situation :D of course, we can still see the outline of katie's bottom so we don't forget just which end bullmoose is concentrating on. i like the side view in #27 because it shows her struggles so well. then there's the look of pain on her face in #28. very well done. you can tell this spanking is intense............face all squinched up, eyes closed, face red as a beet and tears flowing and emphasized by the stars around her bottom.............great view :D . i was pleasantly surprised by the rubbing in #29 which goes great with the dialog and gives a preview of coming attractions. great view of her panties coming down too :D in #31 i love her expression as well as her shiny hiney :D she looks really cute doing her dance as she rubs that lovely bottom too :D nice side view of her burning backside as she's explaining in #32 too :D another "delightful"view as she kisses a surprised bullmoose too. i love #34 too both the rubbing and checking out the damage in the mirror :D and finally a happy ending. i just love the blushing expression as she's rubbing her "warm spot"..............i guess that must be "the end" :lol: . great romantic happy ending :D . thanks boom. i totally enjoyed it. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:You're welcome! And thank you for posting a comment so quickly! And any of the rest of you... Something I would especially like opinions on is the "romantic" direction I've taken this last story in. Is is a good idea for Katie and Bullmoose to be in love?
hi again,

personally, i think it's a great idea :D it opens the door for more spanking scenarios and she can still get spanked by others. phil
glaucon6

Post by glaucon6 »

Yay, awesome finish to the comic b00m!

As far as Katie having Bullmoose as a love interest, I actually think no. I like Katie having a more distant relationship with him, albeit with familiarity, and even a bit of fondness. However, I don't personally want to see her independence questioned. She is such a feisty beast and I like the idea of her not needing anyone else. Oh! Perhaps you could have them date for a bit and then have her rebel and break it off when he starts having her do all his washing and all sorts of other things Katie would never stand for. And perhaps in a later comic you could have him say something to the effect of "well, I may not be able to call you my girlfriend, but this will do" when he turns her over his knee and begins spanking her.

My $.02.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Hell's bells and panther tracks! How long does it take for the penny to drop?

Katie tolerates being spanked mercilessly by the big thug even though he has no influence on her employment or financial security. It must be love!

Maybe in the future we will see him spank Clorene for getting Katie into trouble and punch Fitz out for touching up his darling.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I see three more of you have posted comments now! First of all, thank you!

Overbarrel: You gave me the most detailed analysis of what worked for you in the story. I appreciate that. And you're in favor of Katie and Bullmoose as a couple as long as he isn't the only one who ever gives her a spanking... right?

Willjohn: "Hell's bells and panther tracks" indeed! She is a bit dense about his feelings toward her, isn't she? And perhaps in denial about her feelings for him. So then, in my request for an opinion, I take it you're firmly in favor of the two of them being in love and you're even suggested a couple of story lines I could explore with them as a couple.

Glaucon6: I didn't say this when you posted earlier, but thanks for coming out of "lurk" mode to comment on my story! And now you have an opinion on my potential "love story". So far you're the only one against putting them together as a couple, for some valid reasons. And you've come up with an idea for a break-up later, just in case I do put them together and it doesn't work out.

Again, thanks to all of you for your comments!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: O.T. Katie

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:...And a concluding pun! Now my story is complete! Romance, :D puns, :lol: and a spanking for the heroine! :oops: What more could you ask for? ;)
I don't think I could ask for anything more (by the way, you left out Katie getting her panties taken down, another plus!). I liked the romantic angle, too - I'm a sucker for loving discipline. I also liked her expression in #28 together with her exclamations of "Ow! Ow! Oh! Ooh! Waahaa!" and her rubbing in #31, which shows that she really felt the spanking. Yes, she has a warm spot for Bullmoose, and it's also a soft spot :D ! This was a great and satisfying conclusion to the story.

Now, is a romance between Katie and Bullmoose a good idea? I agree with Phil that it's no problem as long as other people spank her too (and why shouldn't they?). I don't think you'll have any problem coming up with new reasons for Bullmoose to spank her, either. Katie is impetuous and somewhat immature, which leads her to do foolish things - commit spankable offenses, you might say - and she'll need plenty of firm, old-fashioned guidance to handle their new relationship properly.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:[I don't think I could ask for anything more (by the way, you left out Katie getting her panties taken down, another plus!). I liked the romantic angle, too - I'm a sucker for loving discipline. I also liked her expression in #28 together with her exclamations of "Ow! Ow! Oh! Ooh! Waahaa!" and her rubbing in #31, which shows that she really felt the spanking. Yes, she has a warm spot for Bullmoose, and it's also a soft spot :D ! This was a great and satisfying conclusion to the story.

Now, is a romance between Katie and Bullmoose a good idea? I agree with Phil that it's no problem as long as other people spank her too (and why shouldn't they?). I don't think you'll have any problem coming up with new reasons for Bullmoose to spank her, either. Katie is impetuous and somewhat immature, which leads her to do foolish things - commit spankable offenses, you might say - and she'll need plenty of firm, old-fashioned guidance to handle their new relationship properly.
Thank you for your comments on my latest endeavor. I think the story ended quite nicely, if I do say so myself. I haven't started on my next story yet, but since most of you are in favor of Katie and Bullmoose having a relationship, I think I'll do something with the two of them as a dating couple.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

b00m:

That was quite a nice story, with Bullmoose spanking our girl Katie for something bad that one of her clones had done. You are as clever with your dialogue as you are with your cartooning.

Wow, thirteen (13) panels of great toons, with more "spanking" panels than usual. I counted six (6) panels with actual spanking going on, just shy of half. Great stuff!

And I especially liked panel 31, where our Katie gets a spanking on her bare bottom! I can't remember any recent OTKatie toons where that has happened. Way back in the mists of memory, I do sort of remember an O.T.Katie toon where she is getting ready for a night out, and then her date shows up and finds her not ready to go out... in fact, as I recall, Katie is still completely nude! So her date spanks her for being late... au naturel! But that is the only other time I remember her getting spanked on the bare bottom.

Speaking of your crackling dialogue: Yes, it's great, and I do realize that in a plot this complex you have to use a lot of word balloons to get the point across about her "clone." But as a fan, I hope you are not getting more enamored of words than pictures. Visuals are the heart of any cartoon, and it's a tad unsettling when the words take up more space than the pictures. Your panels 24, 26, 31, and 32 show more words than images.

But as I say, it is heartening to see so many panels that show us Katie being actually spanked. Damn good show, b00m! Hope to see more of O.T.Katie in the near future.

Cheers,
Dan

P.S.: Oh, and as for the burning question of whether or not Katie and Bullmoose should form a romantic relationship: I don't care much either way, as long as she gets spankings from other guys too. Dunno why, but I enjoy seeing Katie over the knee of that Mr. Fitz.

D.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:Speaking of your crackling dialogue: Yes, it's great, and I do realize that in a plot this complex you have to use a lot of word balloons to get the point across about her "clone." But as a fan, I hope you are not getting more enamored of words than pictures. Visuals are the heart of any cartoon, and it's a tad unsettling when the words take up more space than the pictures. Your panels 24, 26, 31, and 32 show more words than images.
Yeah, I realize I was a but wordy in this story, but to tie it in to a previous story, I had to have a bit of exposition. I just figured in this case, people who care about the "plot" such as it is can read all the writen parts, and the ones who don't, can just concentrate on the pictures.