spanking pics using poser and photoshop

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: spanking pics using poser and photoshop

Post by overbarrel49 »

on the other hand, us older guys can still wail our brides tails too :D . you gotta watch those older brides though. no doubt your missus can still do some bucking and struggling while getting a spanking and she may have learned some tricks along the way :o . phil
WOAH! come back here, young lady! you're not allowed to jump off my lap till i say you can!
WOAH! come back here, young lady! you're not allowed to jump off my lap till i say you can!
012 csr.jpg (192.04 KiB) Viewed 6751 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Young or Middle-Aged, the Result is the Same!

Post by web-ed »

Whether a woman is in her 20's or 40's, she can squirm and squeal as much as she wants, but her bottom's going to get reddened just the same! These were both worthy efforts depicting vigorous spankings, Phil, and I can only see one slight problem, in the second one with Poser - the spanker's upper arms came out a little too long somehow. It's barely noticeable, though, and of course there is some normal human variation in the ratio of upper arm to lower arm. I'm not even sure what rule of thumb artists generally follow. Not a big deal, and I couldn't even explain how I happened to notice it. The spankee's bottoms were both well-proportioned, and that's much more important! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

after reading your comments the first thing i did was go back and look at the pic and sure enough..............his upper arms are too long :?: . poser seems to be a strange animal and i've had problems with things not looking right before. poses or expressions that look just right from one camera angle or one set of lights might look strange in a different setting. once i get a good pose or expression i can save them and use them again which is a great time saver but many times i have to alter them to get them to look right in a different setting. i had completely missed they funny way his arms look in this one though. so for the last hour, i have been playing with this one trying to see what the problem was. i also save the live poser scenes so i can work with them again if i want to. first i tried changing the camera angle but that really didn't seem to help much and besides, that was the angle i wanted. then i saved both the men and put them in a blank scene, side by side and posed exactly alike. the proportions of their arms appeared to be pretty much exactly the same.

i checked the rest of the toon and found more examples of the same problem but other pics looked just fine and i really didn't see any correlation between the camera angle and the recurrences of this so now i was really confused. finally i decided to change the position of his arms. i did a render in a smaller size which i am posting here for you to look at. it looks much better proportioned to me. as i have discovered with other such problems, i think i will just have to be aware of this and adjust things for each individual pic. i guess that's probably gotta be true whether you're drawing or using the computer. each pic is different and you have to just keep fiddling with it until it looks right. thanks for your comments. this had completely escaped my notice but i'll add it to the list of things to watch for in future pics :D . thanks, phil
upper arms.jpg
upper arms.jpg (90.4 KiB) Viewed 6735 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Nice one Phil! I always like the OTK ones better.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

i agree............i like the otk ones better too :D . glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everybody,

i thought my birthday would be a good time to post my newest pic. it's so new i'm not even posting it to my yahoo groups till tomorrow :D . this is pic #5 in a new series i am starting tomorrow. there's no spanking going on yet but i thought it did show a good reaction from our spankee to what is about to happen :D . in this story the young lady in question has been misbehaving during a college play rehearsal of "west side story." one actor is tired of it and decides to explain a few things to our young brat by rehearsing a scene with her from a play he wants to do which he calls "back side story :lol: . i hope you enjoy it. phil
our spankee is struggling to avoid this spanking but our spanker seems to have things going his way.
our spankee is struggling to avoid this spanking but our spanker seems to have things going his way.
005.jpg (198.35 KiB) Viewed 6669 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Back Side Story

Post by web-ed »

A temperamental actress makes a natural spankee, as we all know from Kiss Me Kate (which, come to think of it, was based on Shakespeare just as West Side Story was). There's a great sense of anticipation here, and I can't wait to see what comes next...
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

those temperamental actresses do indeed make natural spankees :D . i didn't remember that west side story was based on shakespeare. being an amateur musician, what i remember most was the music by Leonard Bernstein. anyway, it seemed a natural place for a spanking scene to me. i'm glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Great picture of a lady being led to her punishment. I've never seen West Side Story, but I know it's the basic plot of Romeo and Juliet moved to mid-20th-Century New York. Although Shakespeare never put a spanking scene in any of his plays, I think some of his female characters (besides Kate from Taming of the Shrew) could use a little O.T.K. time! How about a modern adaptation of Much Ado About Nothing that includes a spanking for Beatrice? Well... I digress!

My original point is that I like your latest picture, and I agree with Web-ed that the subject of tempermental actresses lends itself well to spanking stories.
jimc

Post by jimc »

Great story so far Phil, words are almost as important to a spanking as position, clothes (or lack of), expressions and reasons. Personnally i would of loved to have seen a couple of words added to her sentence like ( Please don't turn me over (your Knee) and him saying something like"over you go for a well needed spanking young lady!" I have always enjoyed your colors and i always enjoy your otk and beautiful bottoms. A great birthday present for us, but it is your birthday and you are supposed to get something from us. Have a great day and a Happy Memorial Day if you are in the states.
JIm
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi,

boom i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . i think this aspiring actress definitely deserves a spanking and i also think our disgruntled spanker is not only gonna see that she gets but also is gonna enjoy the process :lol: .

jim,

i have to agree with you that the words are important. as a matter of fact, i think that they might even be more important at the beginning of the spanking to set the mood and get those emotions flowing and those butterflies flopping :lol: . i'll keep your comments in mind as i do future pics. i have traditionally had a problem with being to repetitive and wordy so i usually try to keep it to as few words as possible while still getting my point across. i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . thanks for the birthday wishes too. i am in the states and planning a cookout tomorrow with my family :) . i hope everyone has a good memorial day weekend. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

the pic i posted last week was pic #5 of a toon i am posting at my yahoo groups called "back side story". web-ed commented that he was waiting to see what happened next so i wrote to him and asked if he would like me to post the whole toon here. since his answer was in the affirmative, i am going to go back and post the first 4 pics that lead up to the one you've already seen. after that i will post pic #6 and then will probably post one a week from there on. i hope you enjoy the toon and feel free to comment on any that you wish to. thanks, phil
Here's a college drama group that seems to have developed some drama of it's own due to a rude young lady.
Here's a college drama group that seems to have developed some drama of it's own due to a rude young lady.
001.jpg (229.03 KiB) Viewed 6650 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hmmmmmm, looks like her behavior has attracted the attention of one of her young friends who intends to get things calmed down.
hmmmmmm, looks like her behavior has attracted the attention of one of her young friends who intends to get things calmed down.
002.jpg (170.17 KiB) Viewed 6650 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

UH-OH! our bratty young actress is suddenly uneasy.
UH-OH! our bratty young actress is suddenly uneasy.
003.jpg (170.23 KiB) Viewed 6650 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like it finally dawned on our spoiled girl what might be about to happen. funny how she just can't bring herself to believe it.
looks like it finally dawned on our spoiled girl what might be about to happen. funny how she just can't bring herself to believe it.
004.jpg (190.33 KiB) Viewed 6650 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

ok, i'll get on with the story now. here is pic #6 and i'll try to keep them in order from now on :lol: . as i was thinking about west side story, it occurred to me that it's got everything.........drama, action and humor. it also seems to me that a good spanking has all these qualities too. i mean, what could be more action filled or dramatic than that moment when you turn the young lady over to get her in position for a good spanking?.............and humorous too..............at least from the spanker's point of view :D . with that in mind i have created a pic of this momentous occasion for your viewing pleasure.thanks, phil
looks like our snotty young actress is gonna have plenty of drama now
looks like our snotty young actress is gonna have plenty of drama now
006.jpg (186.97 KiB) Viewed 6650 times
web-ed
Site Admin

She's In For It Now!

Post by web-ed »

It is a great moment when the spankee-to-be realizes there's no escape! I hope the spanking will be continued until her attitude is properly adjusted!
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: She's In For It Now!

Post by hugob00m »

Great story! The idea of a spoiled, temperamental actress being spanked is a good one, and not really used all that much. (I can think of Kiss Me, Kate and Look ForThe Silver Lining, but that's about it) Have you named your characters yet? I think you should have a continuing story with the two of them, beyond the current spanking you're doing now.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web ed,

i like the subject you chose for your reply..................she is "indeed" in for it now and you can rest assured that the spanking will continue until she is sincere about changing her ways :D i agree with you............it is "indeed' a great moment when she realizes there's no escape as a matter of fact, i think it's one of the best moments of the spanking. thanks, phil

hi boom,

the characters are named tommy and tammy. those sounded like good names for young people to me............LOL. i like your idea about having continuing adventures for these 2 after this toon is done. i had been thinking about doing that using the characters in a cowboy toon i did called "takin charge". i may just do that for both of them :D . thanks for the suggestion. i'm glad you're enjoying the toon so far :D .
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

i think this pic is gonna be one of my favorites. of course, that might be because i think this moment is one of the greatest moments in any spanking..............especially in the case where the spanking is non consensual and not between 2 people with a romantic involvement :D . i actually thought about posting this one with no words because i think the pic itself pretty much tells the whole story. of course, if i had done that i wouldn't have been able to present the spanker's smart ass remarks and general enjoyment of the whole situation :lol: . i hope you enjoy it. phil
UH_OH! looks like this is a development that our spankee hadn't anticipated...............LOL.
UH_OH! looks like this is a development that our spankee hadn't anticipated...............LOL.
007.jpg (215.01 KiB) Viewed 6577 times