lil abner

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

lil abner

Post by jimc »

Hi everyone, i was just over at the new go comics and comics.com site and while browing the different strips i found classic Lil Abner and from the looks of it it looks like he is in the era where the Society woman has almost become engaged to him and Mammy is on her way and then the spanking takes place. I say this just in case anyone wanted to see the whole story and maybe find a better scan of the ones that web-ed has already posted. Have a good day
Jim

[The scene Jim is referring to is Mammy Spanks Mimi - Web-Ed]
jimc

Re: lil abner

Post by jimc »

hi everyone the strip has finally come up to the spanking of Mimi after several months of it being posted upside down, out of order etc. it has finally come to the panel that we have been waiting for the problem with this strip is that is not as enhanced that web-ed and others have made it, so it is like the orginal strip i quess and does not have the defination or the artistac appeal of some of the other strips that i saw when i was growing up, but it is still a spanking strip so worth a least a look.
Jim
jimc

Re: lil abner

Post by jimc »

it was on 9/27/11 that it finally showed up
Jim