More Super-spanking notions

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: More Super-spanking notions

Post by web-ed »

jimc wrote:especially if it is the delectable Jessica Alba (sue storm richards), but your comment made me remember this old comic book called MadHouse Comics a precursor or another line of Archie comics and there was this hero called Ronald the rubber boy who had powers to stretch because he had swallowed lots of bubble gum.
Jim
Hmm - Archie's Madhouse, which later changed its name several times, began in Sept. 1959, before the Fantastic Four appeared in 1961.
Archie's Madhouse #1 (Sept. 1959)
Archie's Madhouse #1 (Sept. 1959)
archiesmadhouse1.jpg (60.29 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
I was unable to find out in which issue Ronald made his first appearance, so it's possible that he appeared before Mr. Fantastic. But somehow I feel it was Plastic Man that Stan Lee remembered when creating the FF with Jack Kirby. In any case, these stretchable super-heroes could certainly have been good spankers, being able, as you suggest, to spank from long distance, among other things. I'm not aware that this ever happened, though - I'd guess once again that Plastic Man would be the most likely to have administered some OTK discipline in the course of his antic adventures. [Note: this was later confirmed - Plas did give a spanking, but unfortunately it was to a male midget villain. I'll post this in the next "Weird Spankings" installment.)

One imagines that there were quite a few dirty jokes told about these characters around the editorial offices of the comic book companies - for some reason, The Elongated Man seems to me a particularly likely candidate. In fact, I seem to remember that many years ago there was to be some kind of public-service campaign - it might have been an anti-VD thing - involving a DC super-hero. I think E-Man was originally tapped for the role when someone pointed out that he was probably not the best spokesman for a campaign involving sexual acts. I think The Atom may have finally gotten the nod. Honestly, I'm not making any of this up, but I hope I'm not misremembering it too badly.
-- Web-Ed
Bawdy Bard

Re: More Super-spanking notions

Post by Bawdy Bard »

OOOPS!!!

Sorry guys . Not joystick. I meant to say Daredevil's "billyclub" Cane by day, swinging stick-weapon by night. Sheesh! I gotta reread my posts before I post more often.
web-ed
Site Admin

DD's Billy Club

Post by web-ed »

No problem, BB. I had caught this, but left it alone since I thought "joystick" sounded more suggestive! Anyway, I'll go in and edit your post to change it to "billy club". By the way, if you register, you will have the authority to edit your own posts.
-- Web-Ed