More Super-spanking notions

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Bawdy Bard

Re: More Super-spanking notions

Post by Bawdy Bard »

Maybe what we should concentrating more on in this thread is discussing the use of super-hero affilates. Like Ben Grimm spanking his girlfriend Alynn Chambers, or Commisioner Gordon tanning the Huntress' hide for being too much of a vigilante, which is the reason why she over did the vigilante bit. Though somehow I don't I'd care at all for a cartoon of James Jonah Jameson spanking Aunt May. ;)
jimc

Post by jimc »

No i agree i would not like to see J. Jonah Jameson spank Aunt May, but how about his secretary Betty Brant. Commisioner Gordon spanking Batgirl (her real life father in a truly paternal way) The thing spanking his blind girlfriend (she might even like it) Green Hornet spanking his secretary Miss Case. (and her saying something like ( i thought your gun only had stingers) of course i have always thought about Perry White spanking Lois Lane as well or i just had another thought about Batgirl ( in the orginal tv series only Bruce Wayne's butler Alfred knew that Batgirl was Commisioner Gordon's daughter Barbara) that always opens up the joke (the Butler always did it) {spanking that is} That also opens up the Avenger's Butler to some correcting of some heroines as well. or General Ross spanking his daughter Betty. This also opens up parents spanking their grown children in the superhero world.
Jim
Bawdy Bard

Post by Bawdy Bard »

Since this is all about notions, here's a thought. Who do you think would be worthy of a spanking from...Galactus! We don't don't have to worry about him being 50ft. tall, since a being of Galactus' power could obviously shrink himself, or increase the size of a female, until they were compatible enough for her to get over his knee. Personally I Jean Grey as the Phoenix would be a good choice.
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

Bawdy Bard wrote:Since this is all about notions, here's a thought. Who do you think would be worthy of a spanking from...Galactus! We don't don't have to worry about him being 50ft. tall, since a being of Galactus' power could obviously shrink himself, or increase the size of a female, until they were compatible enough for her to get over his knee. Personally I Jean Grey as the Phoenix would be a good choice.
What about Nova, his female herald?
Attachments
nova.jpg
nova.jpg (76.84 KiB) Viewed 4955 times
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes Nova would indeed do fine and you have chosen a most spankable pose for her as well. Now i wonder which magazine had the most spankable super-heroines? I admit to being more of a DC fan as there did seem to be lots of spanking ( references, scenes, threats, etc.) And i also thought the earlier Marvel were not really that good as far as spankable went with a few exceptions (Jean Grey in her orginal costume was indeed quite spankable) and the later magazines i would say that Marvel is a little better than DC.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Spankability: Marvel vs. DC

Post by web-ed »

This is a tough question. Because there were so many spankings in DC comics (although a goodly number were unsuccessful for one reason or another) and so few in Marvel, it became easy to imagine DC heroines getting spanked and this worked in DC's favor. On the other hand, Marvel had a number of heroines who were high in spankability and very well-drawn. Maybe we should run a poll on this question. The only other gauge of public opinion I can think of would be to assemble all known superheroine spanking commissions and tabulate the number of Marvel, DC, and both.

By the way, I've completed a series of four "Marvel Spankings that didn't quite come off" and will post them as soon as I'm finished with the next Wonder Woman series which begins next week. I'm also working on a short video which will feature most of the DC spankings that actually came from their comic books.
-- Web-Ed
Bawdy Bard

Post by Bawdy Bard »

Of course Marvel and DC aren't the only comic book companies. They're just the most successful. There was one comic book company in the the 80's, Eclipse, that unfortunately went belly up. Unfortunate because among its' titles Eclipse had a popular superhero group known as the DNAgents. And among those team members was a very attractive telepath/illusionist by the name of Rainbow. And I think Rainbow would've really enjoyed some OTK time.

Bawdy Bard

Post by Bawdy Bard »

Sorry. DNAgents post is mine. So busy trying to figure out how to post an image for the first time I forgot to enter my name
web-ed
Site Admin

DNAgents, Eclipse, and Other Companies

Post by web-ed »

You did well with the image, and I edited the post to put your name in. I remember DNAgents and Eclipse. I didn't find DNAgents too interesting, although as we see here, Dave Stevens was certainly a premiere cheesecake artist. Wish he had done some spanking art. It certainly would have been nice to see Rainbow get some OTK time.

I didn't find Eclipse all that interesting either, although I admit I'm a pretty hard-to-please guy, and I suppose they deserve some respect for trying to make it in the alternative comics publishing world. I seem to remember that their publisher, Dean Mullaney, was involved in the Michael Fleisher/Comics Journal/Harlan Ellison lawsuit around this time (80's). Mullaney's testimony struck me as highly improbable, to say the least: he claimed that he had been playing a word association game with a comics shop owner(!), and that when he said "Bugfuck!" the owner replied "Michael Fleisher!" Most observers (including, apparently, the jury) concluded this testimony was pure fiction invented to aid Fleisher in his suit against the Journal. All that's getting to be a long time ago now, and I don't suppose too many of us still remember, but I could never forget testimony that unbelievable.

Actually, you do raise an important point (in contrast to the trivia I've been dwelling on up 'til now): there were other comic companies besides the Big Two during the 80's, and some of them must have featured spankable characters. None are coming to mind - I suppose I should trot out an old swimsuit issue of Amazing Heroes to give me some ideas. A few years later, there was that spanking cover to Legends of the Stargrazers.
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

Well i always thought Lady Death coulda used a real good tanning (or several). turned from a pretty good character into one of the snottiest unlikeable and deserving brats in comics. woulda been nice to see Purgatori give her some matching skin colour :-)
http://www.purgatori.net/oooowwww.jpg
http://www.purgatori.net/sensations.jpg
jimc

Post by jimc »

excellant artwork and finds. thanks for sharing them.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Purgatori/Lady Death

Post by web-ed »

Was not familiar with these characters. Most unusual, and interesting, spankings!
-- Web-Ed
Bawdy Bard

Post by Bawdy Bard »

Looking at Lady Death bent over for her warming, a thought occurred to me. And I may be opening up a real hornet's nest here with this post, but I'm just looking for honest discussion and I'm not going to concern myself too much with anybody's sense of what may be politically correct or incorrect.

One cartoon television character I eventually plan to see over somebody's knee is Clamity Jane, who is also an albino. Now as we all now when somebody like say...Batgirl or Catgirl are spanked, their bottoms turn a healthy shade of deep pink, eventually becoming with enough time,force and patience a nice rosy red. Now would an albino lady's bottom turn red much quicker, spread further,and/or would it become a much deeper shade of red. And to turn the question totally around, would a black woman who appreciates a good spanking have her bottom turn pink/red to just a certain degree? Or at all?

I'm just curious, since unfortunately I've never the opportunity to spank a bottom on either end of the spectrum.

Thoughts anyone?Image
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

i believe Lady Death would redden up in a most delightful way. as for black girls, there's plenty of sites about that and the colouring hardly seems noticeable to me in most cases. kinda lessens the aesthetic appeal which is why only Cuacasian types do it for me when it comes to spanking.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Well, I hope nobody misunderstands your innocuous inquiry to the point of being offended. I think all of us who post on this board are equal-opportunity spankers, at least in spirit. I myself have spanked women of every conceivable ethnic background (no albinos), so let's see if I can help. One of the many pleasures of spanking is seeing the spankee's bottom turn a nice, rosy shade of red. It's not the only pleasure, however, and I have found that it really doesn't make any difference to me. With dark skin, the red is still there, but it tends to appear as a darker region. The exact color varies depending on the skin tone and it's harder to see - something to keep in mind when deciding if she's had enough. I depend more on reactions and less on appearance in such cases (the amount of heat is the same!).

Presumably an albino lady's bottom would color up at the same rate as anybody else's, since the lack of skin pigmentation would not effect capillary dilation (which is what causes the redness). The exact shade would probably be similar to that produced with a very light (but not albino) complexion.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

Medusa or Snap dragon come to mind as the inhumans were of course bigger than the average human. And when the thing spanked snapdragon it did seem that his large hand covered her bottom quite nicely. I was also looking at origns of Marvel Comics and found that wasp and ant-man shared an ability by a serum that he developed to become small and then he found it could make him big by altering the formula and she liked her wasp persona, but i wonder if she ever tried the growth formula when they were married it does make for an intresting storyline (how to use your powers at home to increase your lovemaking potential) and that suggests another poll who were the marvel super-heros and super-heroines that were together and how could spanking be incorporated in their lovemaking with their powers or weapons. I think of Hawkeye somehow using some sort of capture arrow on the Scarlet Witch or even Pietro spanking his sister Wanda as his right to discipline her as the older brother or as we mentioned wasp and ant-man captain marval and captain america might be a awesome coupling too.
Jim
DRD

Post by DRD »

Not to mention Reed Richards and Sue Storm
DRD
Bawdy Bard

Re: More Super-Spanking Notions

Post by Bawdy Bard »

Actually Daredevil could probably find other uses for his billy club. ;)
[Edited by Web-Ed on 3/29/2010]
jimc

Post by jimc »

especially if it is the delectable Jessica alba (sue storm richards), but your comment made me remember this old comic book called MadHouse Comics a precursor or another line of Archie comics and there was this hero called Ronald the rubber boy who had powers to stretch because he had swallowed lots of bubble gum. (Stretching heroes it seems were quite popular i.e. Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards); Elonganted man (Ralph Digby); Elastic Boy (Jimmy Olsen) and Plastic man.) There was this panel of him literally having his arm wrapped around his girlfriend ( a blond by the name of sue) and a bully named butch came and unwrapped him and tied to 2 trash cans, but he bounced back and trapped the bully in a trash can. Anyway i do not know if he and sue were the inspiration for mr. fantastic, sue storm and ben grimm (butch) or they were a parody of them as i really do not know which came first because i looked at these madhouse comics long before i even saw a fantastic four, but i have to admit i had bought mostly dc because of spanking references and Archie because Betty and veronica were really spankable ( it was many years later that i actually found that DSD did draw many of the men's comics that i i had discovered that involved spanking) and had actually thought of a spanking story involving ronald and sue as he could stretch and give her a spank long distance and stretch away before she had a chance to turn around and see who spanked her shapely rear.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Daredevil's Stick

Post by web-ed »

Bawdy Bard wrote:Actually Daredevil could probably find other uses for his joystick.
True, but the only one that can be mentioned in polite company (like this board) is to take it across his girlfriends' behinds!
-- Web-Ed