One Good Turn

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: One Good Turn

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Bet that dress goes to a local charity. Too many painful memories for both of them.
hi willjohn,

you know, i hadn't even considered what would happen to the dress. you're sound like a good idea to me...............perhaps it will wind up with a "needy" friend :lol: . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:
017.jpg
don't you just hate it when you're already in trouble and people you know are making fun of you? in this case i'm betting mom is wishing that she had just kept her mouth shut................especially since the full extent of her problems is dawning on her. anyway, i hope you enjoy the new pics. phil
Oh yes! I've always loved stories where a mother bitches about her daughter getting spanked... :x right up until she realizes that her big mouth has just put her into the same predicament! :oops: Heh heh!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Neither lady ever learned that when you are deep in a hole it is time to stop digging.

We should be thankful for that. ;)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

#18 was a great panel - I laughed so hard when Sara Ann realized what the appearance of the paddle portends: "paddling?!....GAAASP!.....b-b-b-b-but that means....GUULP!" Yes, Sara Ann, you're going to get it on the bare, just like your daughter :lol: !

I agree with what Dan observed about Sara Ann's figure. The main thing from our point of view is that she's still got a very spankable bottom!

Willjohn had an interesting idea about the dress being given away because of too many spanking memories. That actually could work as the final scene: Sara and Jennifer standing next to a clothing donation box, both of them still rubbing their sore bottoms, and one of them dropping the dress into the box :D
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Oh yes! I've always loved stories where a mother bitches about her daughter getting spanked... :x right up until she realizes that her big mouth has just put her into the same predicament! :oops: Heh heh!
hi boom,

i'm glad you liked it :D . to me there's something about a mom being naughty and needing a spanking that's just as horny as the daughter getting it :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Neither lady ever learned that when you are deep in a hole it is time to stop digging.

We should be thankful for that. ;)
hi willjohn,

good observation :lol: . glad you liked it :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:#18 was a great panel - I laughed so hard when Sara Ann realized what the appearance of the paddle portends: "paddling?!....GAAASP!.....b-b-b-b-but that means....GUULP!" Yes, Sara Ann, you're going to get it on the bare, just like your daughter :lol: !
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you got a laugh out of this :D . i have to figure that this was quite an intense shock to mom, even if Jennifer did get her bare bottom spanked :lol: .
web-ed wrote:
I agree with what Dan observed about Sara Ann's figure. The main thing from our point of view is that she's still got a very spankable bottom!
as intended. just because a woman has a little age on her doesn't mean she can't have a nice body :D
web-ed wrote: Willjohn had an interesting idea about the dress being given away because of too many spanking memories. That actually could work as the final scene: Sara and Jennifer standing next to a clothing donation box, both of them still rubbing their sore bottoms, and one of them dropping the dress into the box :D
this sounds like a great idea. i'm not sure if i'll use it or not since another good idea has come to my attention........from Jennifer herself. glad you liked the pics :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

TOO LATE!
TOO LATE!
019.jpg (283.7 KiB) Viewed 2307 times
hi everyone,

boy! that's gotta be embarrassing...........especially in front of all those old timers. on the other hand, i had one lady tell me it was "deliciously embarrassing". looks like mom might not have been spanked for a while. from her reaction i would say her bottom isn't used to such treatment. i hope you enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Looks like mom's already forgot about the embarrassment!
Looks like mom's already forgot about the embarrassment!
020.jpg (254.46 KiB) Viewed 2307 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Oh sweet Lord, this is getting to be the most glorious set of spanking pictures EVER!!!

Phil, these latest pics of Sara Ann, Harley's daughter and the mother of that little tease Jennifer, are so splendid they are almost off the charts! ALL of my childhood fantasies of fem-spanking are realized, right here and now. This is sensational!

Your pic no. 20 may be the most tantalizing picture ever. Here, in the presence of Harley's old pals and his recently-spanked granddaughter, Jennifer's mom is being treated to a real, blistering, bare-butt paddling. Her skirt is up, her panties are down, and it looks like Harley is in it for the long haul. Even Jennifer seems to have momentarily "forgotten" her own humiliation, as she stops rubbing her fiery bottom and opens her hands in an OMG position while watching the start of her mother's own punishment.

Earlier, I had written that your pic no. 10 is probably the BEST spanking picture I have ever seen. But now, your pic no. 20 has surpassed it. And I am fully cognizant that you have composed this scene with "3-D" positioning rather than the usual side view. Damn good job, Phil. Dare we hope for more of these in the not-too-distant future?

Cheers,
Dan

P.S.: As the paddle descends full force on Sara Ann's bare bottom, her dad says: "You've needed this for a long, long time!" Has he NEVER spanked his daughter before?

Just askin'.

D.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, these latest pics of Sara Ann, Harley's daughter and the mother of that little tease Jennifer, are so splendid they are almost off the charts! ALL of my childhood fantasies of fem-spanking are realized, right here and now. This is sensational!
hi Dan,

i'm really glad you're enjoying the toon :D . as i've mentioned before, i really love it when a pic of mine makes a connection with a viewer. looks like you and i must have had some similar fantasies along the way :D .
daneldorado wrote:Your pic no. 20 may be the most tantalizing picture ever. Here, in the presence of Harley's old pals and his recently-spanked granddaughter, Jennifer's mom is being treated to a real, blistering, bare-butt paddling. Her skirt is up, her panties are down, and it looks like Harley is in it for the long haul. Even Jennifer seems to have momentarily "forgotten" her own humiliation, as she stops rubbing her fiery bottom and opens her hands in an OMG position while watching the start of her mother's own punishment.
i figured Jennifer might have been pretty astonished at the scene unfolding before her eyes. it's the kind of thing that might grab her attention even though her bottom is still in plenty of distress :lol: . we'll be having more reactions not only from Jennifer but from the rest of the cast as we go on with the toon :D .
daneldorado wrote:Earlier, I had written that your pic no. 10 is probably the BEST spanking picture I have ever seen. But now, your pic no. 20 has surpassed it. And I am fully cognizant that you have composed this scene with "3-D" positioning rather than the usual side view. Damn good job, Phil. Dare we hope for more of these in the not-too-distant future?
i'm not sure just how many more pics there will be in this toon but i have 2 more completed that i will post next week and i still have to make the decision about the ending to all this. i've had several good suggestions. in any case, there will be more pics yet to come. thanks for your specific comments. as you well know, these are always helpful. thanks too for the kind words :D . phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hi overbarrel:

I've already responded to your latest set of wonderful pictures. Now I'm trying to do the math.

It appears to me that this story, "One Good Turn," may not be a contemporary story, but one set in the past... maybe 20 years ago?

I say that because at the beginning of the story, Harley asks his granddaughter where she got that “scandalous” short dress she is wearing, and Jennifer replies, "I got it from Mom. She wore it in the 70s to tease the boys...."

Not to divulge my age or anything, but IIRC, miniskirts and minidresses were popular among American women from 1966 till about 1972. After that, women began wearing long pants to school, to work, and everywhere you see them now. Of course I always prefer to see pretty women in skirts, be they long or short. (I prefer short.)

Now, Jennifer has already said she is 24. If the story is set in the here and now, she would have been born in 1987. If her mother was 24 in 1972, she would be 63 now.

But when we see Jennifer's mother -- Sara Ann -- enter the story, she seems much younger than 63. This is a woman of, maybe, 44 years of age -- meaning she would have been 20 when her daughter was born. It is not inconceivable that a woman of 44 would still be attractive and spankable; indeed, Maureen O'Hara was 43 and Mary-Louise Parker was 44 when they got their famous on-screen spankings.

So, I'm thinking that the picture story "One Good Turn" actually takes place about 20 years ago. Is that how you see it, Phil? Or am I making too much of this?

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Dan,

good math :lol: . the dress i used in this one was actually supposed to be a dress from the late 60s. after i had already done several pics i too started doing some math and decided that it just wasn't gonna work out so i changed the dress to a 70s dress. it still doesn't work if this is supposed to be happening now though. it was my intention for Jennifer to be 24 and as you correctly guessed, Sara Ann is supposed to be 44. 1972 sounds about right for the demise of the mini dresses and after that hemlines went way back down.........................sigh. in any case, i was already committed so i decided to just go on with the toon since i really didn't see anything in there that would date the toon later than the 20 years ago that you mentioned. i figured folks wouldn't care too much if it was today or 20 years ago anyway. that's what happens when you have an old guy doing the pic........................he remembers old things :lol: . btw, you mentioned in your other post about how long it's been since Sara's been spanked. Harley has spanked her many times in the past but since she is now 44 years old, it's been quite a while. he's just been thinking that she needed another one for a while now. later, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Most Recent Two Panels

Post by web-ed »

O.K. - these last two panels are my favorites so far. That great moment of embarrassment as the panties come down, followed by the application of a paddle to Sara Ann's very spankable bare behind - what more could we wish for? I also like the way Sara Ann, reconciled to getting spanked, is reduced to pleading that Dad take her home first so no one will see. But Dad is adamant, and everyone gets to see (including us)!

I'm looking forward to seeing Sara Ann's behind glowing like this :arrow: :oops:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i'm glad you like the last 2 pics :D . i just love that moment when the cool air surrounds the spankee's bare bottom as her panties come down. interesting comment about her being reconciled to getting a spanking. i think that kind of answers Dan's question about whether she was spanked by her dad before. she is remembering that "daddy" is determined and that he never fails to deliver a promised spanking :D .
web-ed wrote: I'm looking forward to seeing Sara Ann's behind glowing like this :arrow: :oops:
coming up later in the week. thanks for the comments, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Reminds me of an old sailor's song from my childhood.

"Fire down below." (Yeah, I know it is old).
web-ed
Site Admin

Fire Down Below

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Reminds me of an old sailor's song from my childhood: "Fire down below." (Yeah, I know it is old).
An old one, but a good one.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

it looks like mom's really feeling it now
it looks like mom's really feeling it now
021.jpg (289.5 KiB) Viewed 2668 times
hi everyone,

from mom's reaction, it appears the sting from that ping pong paddle grand dad's wielding is really "kicking" in. i'm just posting one pic this week and that will probably continue until the first of the year as i have extra toonage to do. i hope you enjoy it. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Zowie! Another great spanking toon, even better than the others you posted previously.

Wonder what became of Sam? I do hope he made it to the bathroom "in time!"

Oh, how I would have loved to be among the observers at a spanking such as this one. This latest pic awakens all my treasured fantasies from spanking parties I have attended. The thrashing of little Jennifer's pretty bottom was -- and still IS -- a grande cause célèbre and will be appreciated for as long as spankos endure. But now, THIS spanking -- of the still-attractive young mother who caused Jennifer's spanking in the first place -- is on pace to surpass it!

Just imagine. A group of old-timers, gathered together in the fire house (or wherever it is) for some geezer talk or reminiscences, and suddenly they see a vision of beauty -- young Jennifer, granddaughter of their friend Harley. She deliberately provokes their dormant libidos by parading herself before them in a super-short minidress, teasing them as she bends over to give each oldster a "good look."

Then, just as suddenly, Harley is on the scene and sizes up the situation. He puts the young Jennifer over his lap, spanks her soundly, then after she shouts an obscenity, he decides to further humiliate the girl by pulling down her panties and spanking her with a ping pong paddle. She continues to squirm and squeal, but he continues the task of correcting Jennifer on her most delicate pink globes.

Her mom, Sara Ann, comes on the scene, and Harley remembers that it was Sara Ann who gave Jennifer that "scandalous" short dress. So now, it's mom's turn over Harley's knee. Her skirt is raised, her panties lowered, and....

And then WHAT? You're seriously going to keep us hanging, until the first of the year? Hey Phil, that's still THREE AND A HALF MONTHS away!

Man, I'm like Sam. Now I'm hoping that I can make it to the bathroom on time!

Great job, Phil... as always.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Dan,

i'm happy that you're enjoying not only the new pic but also the story in general :D
daneldorado wrote:Wonder what became of Sam? I do hope he made it to the bathroom "in time!"
what indeed happened to sam? if you'll go back and take a closer look at pic #20 you'll discover just what happened to him. concentrate your search on the door in the background marked "gentlemen" ;)
daneldorado wrote: And then WHAT? You're seriously going to keep us hanging, until the first of the year? Hey Phil, that's still THREE AND A HALF MONTHS away!
i would never do that :o i think you've misunderstood..............what i was trying to say is that i am going to be posting only one pic per week until the first of the year instead of 2 each week :lol: we'll be continuing on with this toon, uninterrupted and there will be a new pic posted next week. i just have other toons to work on and holiday pics that will need doing so i am just slowing the pace of this one a bit so i have time to do everything. thanks for the nice comments :D phil