A fourth O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

013episode007.jpg
013episode007.jpg (110.12 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
:lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Did anyone expect THAT from the evil Delores? :shock: :shock: :shock:
013episode008.jpg
013episode008.jpg (107.68 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And now, Katie is free from the Dan-O-Matic!
013episode009.jpg
013episode009.jpg (103 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

013episode010.jpg
013episode010.jpg (118.22 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
And she is to be commended for a job well done! :D :D...But there's... just one thing? What could that be?
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

013episode011.jpg
013episode011.jpg (106.17 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
Of course! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

So now I conclude Kate Tanda: Secret Spy!
Last of the attachments restored by Web-Ed on 10/29/2013
Last of the attachments restored by Web-Ed on 10/29/2013
013episode012.jpg (113.06 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
I hope you enjoyed it. I have another idea for a story that invloves Katie continung to work for S.P.A.N.K. Do any of you want to see more spy stuff? Let me know if you do. Meanwhile, I think the next one I do will be about Katie's "off=duty" life.
Last edited by web-ed on Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Restore attachment
daneldorado

Re: A fourth O.T. Katie thread

Post by daneldorado »

Hooray! b00m, Your new saga, "Kate Tanda: Secret Spy!" is a winner! Back when you first mentioned your inspiration about creating a Maxwell Smart-like character for Katie, I thought it would be a great idea... and sure enough, you came through. Thanks so much!

I love stories where pretty girls get spanked, hard and often, on their tender bottom cheeks... and here, you have crafted a brilliant example of what goes on in my fondest dreams. This is your longest story yet, I think. About 120 panels, more than ever before. (And probably someone on these boards will correct that figure and say: It's more than 120, Dan, 'cause some of them are double panels.)

It seems that the Security Protection Agency of North Kansas has a stellar new operative on its hands, one Katie Tanda. Of course, she must first be "initiated" into the program, and you've taken care of that here. You show us TWELVE (12!) spankings taken by Katie and her archenemy, Delores, and that's not even counting the numerous "fanny pats" the girls take from the men in this episode. Oh, and b00m: Thanks for putting Katie in a schoolgirl skirt at the beginning of the story. To my mind, that should be the "official" uniform of ALL pretty girls getting spanked over a man's knee!

Oh, and I like this kind of story so much, I am willing to "forgive" you for showing both Katie and Delores au naturel in some panels. ;)

One more thing: Do you think a young woman in her mid-20s can outrun a speeding, heat-seeking missile? Well, heck yeah she can... just look at b00m's artwork here to prove it. He wouldn't draw it if it weren't true! :lol:

Seriously, b00m... I am aware that your art is created through the use of stencils and similar devices, so that several of your drawings look the same, panel after panel. I'm okay with that, since you take those stencils and use them creatively, to produce a story that teems with good-girl spankings, our preferred sort of art.

Sometimes, when I browse through vanilla web pages, I am annoyed by stories from the modern world, where women and minorities are ALWAYS favored over the rest of us. The "do-gooders" have taken our own male chauvinism and reversed it, so that now it seems the women always win. I can take only so much of that stuff, and then I retreat to pages like CSR and other spanking sites, where we can see pictures of "the worm turns," and enjoy our favorite pastime. You and Phil Overbarrel are the major practitioners of that sort of art, and guys like me enjoy it immensely. You are our heroes.

Keep on keepin' the Faith!

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:Sometimes, when I browse through vanilla web pages, I am annoyed by stories from the modern world, where women and minorities are ALWAYS favored over the rest of us. The "do-gooders" have taken our own male chauvinism and reversed it, so that now it seems the women always win. I can take only so much of that stuff, and then I retreat to pages like CSR and other spanking sites, where we can see pictures of "the worm turns," and enjoy our favorite pastime. You and Phil Overbarrel are the major practitioners of that sort of art, and guys like me enjoy it immensely. You are our heroes.
Yes. This kind of discrimination seems to be prevalent in the mainstream media. I sometimes wonder if Congress passed a law behind our backs making it illegal to depict an intelligent father in a family sit-com! It's a bigotry that is not only tolerated, but encouraged!
daneldorado wrote:One more thing: Do you think a young woman in her mid-20s can outrun a speeding, heat-seeking missile? Well, heck yeah she can... just look at b00m's artwork here to prove it. He wouldn't draw it if it weren't true!
Well... I guess that's the result of growing up with all of those Daffy Duck and Wile E. Coyotte cartoons... along with having a character that talks back to the artist!
daneldorado wrote:Seriously, b00m... I am aware that your art is created through the use of stencils and similar devices, so that several of your drawings look the same, panel after panel. I'm okay with that, since you take those stencils and use them creatively, to produce a story that teems with good-girl spankings, our preferred sort of art.
Yeah. To save time, and to make the proportions of my characters more consistant, I've been using something you call a "stencil". I sometimes refer to my method as "electronic paper dolls". Any pose that I know I'll be using over and over again, I save the outline of the character and paste it into the new background. And for new poses, I have all the major body parts saved as separate layers, so that I can move then around as necessary. If anyone is interested, I can describe my method in detail sometime.
daneldorado wrote:It seems that the Security Protection Agency of North Kansas has a stellar new operative on its hands, one Katie Tanda. Of course, she must first be "initiated" into the program, and you've taken care of that here. You show us TWELVE (12!) spankings taken by Katie and her archenemy, Delores, and that's not even counting the numerous "fanny pats" the girls take from the men in this episode.
So then... What would you say about using Argyle, Dumas, and Delores in future stories? Should Katie remain an agent of S.P.A.N.K. or should she quit and get another job? (Of course as an agent of S.P/A.N.K. she could work several other jobs as part of her "cover")
daneldorado wrote:Oh, and b00m: Thanks for putting Katie in a schoolgirl skirt at the beginning of the story. To my mind, that should be the "official" uniform of ALL pretty girls getting spanked over a man's knee!
Even if that doesn't become the uniform of all female S.P.A.N.K. agents, I definitely will have Kaie wearing a pleated plaid skirt in future episodes.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

i love Katie's expressions in panel 002 as well as the way she's kicking as her bare bottom peeks out of what's left of the coat :lol: . in panel 003 Delores is giggling. funny that you and i both did a panel of one girl giggling as another gets a spanking..............great minds :D i got a big laugh from Katie's arm dangling in panels 004 and 005 as she squalls in the clutches of the Dan-O- Matic :lol: . Delores has a rather evil smile as she challenges Mr. Argyle. i wonder if that's really because she thinks he can't hurt her or if she's smiling because she knows she's gonna push him into spanking her. looks to me like she's a winner either way so perhaps that's where that smile comes from :D . in either case, the expression changes in panel 006 :lol: . i love the way she's sweating it out in panel 007 as he leads her away and i thought having the fabric of her coat flipping up was a nice touch too :D . of course, the spanking is great too with her expression of pain and glowing, red bottom :D . i like her little skip step as she rubs her bottom in panel 008............very appealing :D . i loved her surprise reaction to her spanking too................kissing Mr. Argyle with her bare bottom still sticking out............showing her true submissive nature :D . Katie's shapely bottom in flames :lol: :lol: . in panel 10 both our girls are looking pretty submissive as we find out Katie is a hero ;) . nice views of Katie's well spanked bottom in panel 011, especially when it's bouncing along as she's led away :D . while i really love Katie's kicking, struggling and expression during her last spanking "the end" is my favorite panel of all :D ................whether Katie appreciates it or not :lol: . absolutely great story from beginning to end, Boom :D . thanks so much for all the time you put in doing this for us. phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I always did like a happy 'ending' ! Thanks Boom
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: O.T. Katie Secret Spy Ep. 13

Post by web-ed »

O.K., this was a great finish to The Secret Spy :!: Why? Mainly because of the way you integrated the various plot elements as you brought them to simultaneous conclusions. I think the most humorous part was Katie getting spanked by the Dan-O-Matic all the time Delores is arguing with Argyle - that poor machine is going to need an overhaul after spanking so much! The sexiest part was Delores acting like one of those "I'm tougher than any man" women (Lara Croft, etc.) who take up way too much space in our popular arts and then receiving her comeuppance at the hands (literally) of "old man" Argyle. There's nothing I like better in this world than seeing a truly arrogant female humbled by receiving a thorough spanking from a male until her bottom is beet red :D ! (Speaking of which, the red bottoms on display here didn't hurt, either).

Argyle meets Delores' challenge and completely masters her. Her adjusted attitude and newfound respect are conveyed by having her address him as "sir" obediently after the spanking. And of course all the time this is going on, Katie is crying out "Wahhhh!" in the background - what fun! And just when we think Katie couldn't possibly take any more spanking with her fanny in flames, Argyle gives her another for disobedience! Loved the final "The End" panel too, featuring Katie's posterior - much to her obvious humiliation. ;)
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

web-ed wrote: And just when we think Katie couldn't possibly take any more spanking with her fanny in flames, Argyle gives her another for disobedience! Loved the final "The End" panel too, featuring Katie's posterior - much to her obvious humiliation. ;)
Yeah, I have already commented on this "Katie Tanda: Super Spy," and that last spanking is the one that tickles my funny bone the most. At the end of the story, Argyle praises Katie to the high heavens. She is "a hero," she has saved the state capitol from destruction, saved the lives of state senators and school children, and she will be reported to the President with the recommendation that she be awarded a medal... and on and on.

After that long commendatory speech, Argyle decides to give Katie one more spanking... and that broke me up with laughter!

Surely a newly-minted "hero," one who has saved lives and been highly commended, should be spared any further indignity to her backside. Aah, but it's Katie we're talkin' about!

And so the little hero gets her pretty bottomcheeks soundly spanked, yet again! :lol: She fusses and cries out... but Katie surely knows to expect this from her boss. And Katie: just so ya know... if I were there with you, I'd turn you over my knee too! 'Cause pretty girls should ALWAYS be spanked!

B00m, thanks again for giving us this story. It's a keeper.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

First of all, thanks to all of you who commented throughout the run of Kate Tanda: Secret Spy, and especially those of you who commented at the end of the story.
daneldorado wrote:At the end of the story, Argyle praises Katie to the high heavens. She is "a hero," she has saved the state capitol from destruction, saved the lives of state senators and school children, and she will be reported to the President with the recommendation that she be awarded a medal... and on and on.

After that long commendatory speech, Argyle decides to give Katie one more spanking... and that broke me up with laughter!
This closing scene was what I had in mind when I first started working on the story, so then I had to come up with the events that would lead up to my planned finale. :D :D
web-ed wrote:The sexiest part was Delores acting like one of those "I'm tougher than any man" women (Lara Croft, etc.) who take up way too much space in our popular arts and then receiving her comeuppance at the hands (literally) of "old man" Argyle. There's nothing I like better in this world than seeing a truly arrogant female humbled by receiving a thorough spanking from a male until her bottom is beet red ! (Speaking of which, the red bottoms on display here didn't hurt, either).
I get easily bored with Lara Croft, because she's so superior to everyone that it's hard to take any opponent seriously as a threat or a challenge... I wish they'd do a scene in a movie with a smug, superior female martial artist getting spanked by her male opponent!
web-ed wrote:Loved the final "The End" panel too, featuring Katie's posterior - much to her obvious humiliation.
overbarrel49 wrote:i really love Katie's kicking, struggling and expression during her last spanking "the end" is my favorite panel of all :D ................whether Katie appreciates it or not :lol:.
solsunbeach wrote:I always did like a happy 'ending' !
My "The End" panel was so well=received that I might have to do something like that again in another story!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Here's a seasonal Katie cartoon.
00001h.jpg
00001h.jpg (111.51 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Everything seems to be going as planned so far... doesn't it?
00002h.jpg
00002h.jpg (108.19 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Ah ha! Now a boy is scared and his Daddy is angry. The possibilities are becoming apparent (or should I say a parent?)
Attachments
00003h.jpg
00003h.jpg (81.47 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And now Daddy has to prove that Katie isn't a real witch...
00004h.jpg
00004h.jpg (90.97 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Based on the Wizard of Oz notion that witches dissolve when they get wet...
00005h.jpg
00005h.jpg (106.04 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

I've done the dry-clean-only witch's costume before, but I liked it too well to not use it more than once!So now, she's wearing something that's too short, too tight, and practically transparent because it's soaking wet!
00006h.jpg
00006h.jpg (105.63 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And the finale! Not exactly my best O.T. Katie story, but I just wanted to come up with something in time for Halloween this year. Also, this isn't about Katie's relationship with Bullmoose or her job at the spy agency. it's just a random guy spanking Katie for something naughty she did.
temp
temp
00007h.jpg (115.44 KiB) Viewed 2588 times