A fourth O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: A fourth O.T. Katie thread

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

you can add my name to the list of folks who like that plaid skirt Katie is wearing and i think she looks especially fetching in it while standing tall in front of the flag :D . i can see she's could make a man feel "really" patriotic.............i know her actions in this story so far have made me want to stand up and salute :lol: . i love the surprised look and the little skip step she does as he encourages her to move along with a pat on that shapely bottom :D . it was really nice him to give her 2 pillows to sit on :lol: i love the look of her bottom from the rear angle too. i'll be eagerly anticipating the next episode. web-ed was right. the injury to my aunt is taking up most of my time right now or i would have replied before now. thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Web-ed wrote:

I don't know exactly why you haven't had more comments yet, B00m, but I think it's just bad luck... But I'm very pleased with it so far and I think Dan and the others will be too when they see it.

Hiya b00m, I'm sorry I did not respond immediately to your fine new artwork. I've been in that situation myself, many times. I'll work on a drawing, color it, post it, and then sit back and expect comments, especially compliments... but nothing happens. Usually Web-ed will respond to a new piece of art, but the rest of us procrastinate.

As for me, we had a death in the family last week, and so my thoughts were with the family rather than here. He was not a blood relative of mine, but we were close; in fact, Geno was the father of my son-in-law. So now my grandchildren have lost one grandpa, and I'm going to hang in there and try to stick around for them as their remaining grandpa.

Getting back to OTKatie: I am overjoyed over her outfit, here. Short plaid skirts are exactly the right costume for the spankee-to-be! So yes, I am looking forward to more panels from your heroine Katie! Can we expect to see Clorene across some laps too, this time?

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:As for me, we had a death in the family last week, and so my thoughts were with the family rather than here. He was not a blood relative of mine, but we were close; in fact, Geno was the father of my son-in-law. So now my grandchildren have lost one grandpa, and I'm going to hang in there and try to stick around for them as their remaining grandpa.
I knew that if you didn't comment right away, you had a reason. Sorry to hear about the death in your family. And I understand. some relationships mean more than blood. And I'm sure your grandkids, having lost one grandpa, appreciate the love and support of the remaining one.
daneldorado wrote:Getting back to OTKatie: I am overjoyed over her outfit, here. Short plaid skirts are exactly the right costume for the spankee-to-be!
She's going to have some costume changes throughout the course of the story, but she IS going to get one spanking while she's still wearing the plaid skirt... and I'll keep in mind how much everybody likes the plaid skirt when i work on future stories!
daneldorado wrote:Can we expect to see Clorene across some laps too, this time?
No Clorene this time, but I will be introducing a new character that I'm calling Delores.
overbarrel49 wrote:you can add my name to the list of folks who like that plaid skirt Katie is wearing and i think she looks especially fetching in it while standing tall in front of the flag . i can see she's could make a man feel "really" patriotic.............i know her actions in this story so far have made me want to stand up and salute . i love the surprised look and the little skip step she does as he encourages her to move along with a pat on that shapely bottom . it was really nice him to give her 2 pillows to sit on i love the look of her bottom from the rear angle too.
That makes four votes in favor of Katie's plaid skirt and none against. Although I didn't think of it at first, having the U.S. flag so prominently displayed is especially appropriate this close to the Fourth of July. Of course Katie is a patriotic American, just like I am. And I'm glad you noticed and enjoyed her reaction to the boss patting her, and the pillows under her when she sat for the interview.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Here's episode 2 of my spy serial starring Katie.
Attachments
002episode001panel.jpg
002episode001panel.jpg (70.63 KiB) Viewed 6415 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And the spanking you've been waiting for since last week.
Attachments
002episode002panel.jpg
002episode002panel.jpg (111.8 KiB) Viewed 6415 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Now to start her on her mission...
Attachments
002episode003panel.jpg
002episode003panel.jpg (86.53 KiB) Viewed 6415 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

What do you think of my name for a spy organization? I thought it was somewhat clever!
002episode004panel.jpg
002episode004panel.jpg (79.89 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
By the way, the big poster on the wall is a map of Kansas, and the line that separates the red section from the white section is Interstate 70. If anyone cares about Katie's geography, there's a little tidbit of information.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

Katie looks "really" cute lying across his lap with her skirt up while he spanks the seat of her panties :D . of course, she looks pretty cute doing that little dance afterward too :lol: :D . i'll be eagerly awaiting the next episode. thanks, phil
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And here's the surveilance guy. He's not all that important to this story, but I'm introducing him into my cast of characters now.
Attachments
002episode005panel.jpg
002episode005panel.jpg (75.21 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Not something worthy of Q in a James Bond movie, but these guys are operating on a lower budget in the Midwest!
Attachments
002episode006panel.jpg
002episode006panel.jpg (88.63 KiB) Viewed 6414 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And here's Marie. Again not a major player in this story, but if Katie continues to work for S.P.A.N.K. Marie may be more prominent in future stories.
Attachments
002episode007panel.jpg
002episode007panel.jpg (110.12 KiB) Viewed 7597 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

A request for pillows. Heh heh!
Attachments
002episode008panel.jpg
002episode008panel.jpg (94.89 KiB) Viewed 7597 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

The DREADED QUESTION! :x :x :x
Attachments
002episode009panel.jpg
002episode009panel.jpg (89.54 KiB) Viewed 7597 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

This week's cliffhanger... Will Katie get a spanking in the next episode? HA! What do you thinK?
Attachments
002episode010panel.jpg
002episode010panel.jpg (83.67 KiB) Viewed 7597 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:hi Boom,

Katie looks "really" cute lying across his lap with her skirt up while he spanks the seat of her panties :D . of course, she looks pretty cute doing that little dance afterward too :lol: :D . i'll be eagerly awaiting the next episode. thanks, phil
Hi. Phil.
I'm glad you liked the spanking itself and the "ouchie dance" that followed. Last week I was concerned about how much time passed before I got a comment. This week, you were on it before I even got the whole episode posted! Thanks!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

i didn't realize you weren't done. i just noticed that you had posted some new panels :lol: . i have to tell you that i'm suspicious of those transmitter glasses and i'll be waiting to see if they have any future role to play in our story. i see the woman who's doing Katie's make over is familiar with company "policy". she even has a couple of nice , soft pillows handy :lol: . nice shot of Katie rubbing too :D . i can see that Katie didn't think that last question through :lol: . looking forward to the next installment. thanks, phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I love the way you make her bottom come alive, whilst she walks!.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Katie the Secret Spy Episode 2

Post by web-ed »

Things are moving on well, with a second cliff-hanger - what will Mr. Argyle do with that hairbrush? Sometimes a kind of plastic caliper is used to measure body fat - since Katie asked if her butt looked fat, and Mr. Argyle has no caliper handy, I figure he's going to measure Katie's body fat by whacking her rear with the hairbrush and seeing how many times it bounces! This is similar to the way automotive shock absorbers are checked, but is somewhat more enjoyable than lifting up and dropping the front bumper of your '76 Granada! He'll probably repeat the whack a few times to double-check the measurement ;)

B00m, you asked what we thought about the serialization. Since this is a long story, I think it will serialize just fine at, say, one episode per week. But I do hate to think of you spending so much time uploading your pictures to the server using this Board's php script. There is another way we can do this that might take you less time: send me the picture files attached to an email; I can FTP them to the server in about two minutes and then send you a return mail with the URL's. You would then use the {img} URL Here {/img} BBCode in your post(s) (where the curly braces are replaced by square brackets). The "Img" button even generates the tags for you, so all you'd have to do is copy and paste the URL's. You could put as few or as many images in a single post as your wished, and you could still stretch out the posts as much as you wanted - it doesn't hurt the images to sit out there waiting.

If the process sounds complicated, it really isn't - it's just like the way Dan hosts his images on Image Titan, except that I can host my own images here. The one limitation is that I'm the only one who can use FTP; everyone else has to do it the slow way, uploading from your computer using the board's script. Let me know if you want to go that way.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

solsunbeach wrote:I love the way you make her bottom come alive, whilst she walks!.
I'm glad you enjoy that. Heh heh! I like to use the motion lines to indicate that she bounces a bit whenever she moves. A beautiful woman should be able to jiggle some without being labeled as "fat".
web-ed wrote:B00m, you asked what we thought about the serialization. Since this is a long story, I think it will serialize just fine at, say, one episode per week. But I do hate to think of you spending so much time uploading your pictures to the server using this Board's php script. There is another way we can do this that might take you less time: send me the picture files attached to an email;
I think I want to keep doing it the way I have been. It's a little bit tedious when I try to post a 30+ panel story all at once, but I've got this story broken up into 7-10 panel episodes.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Here's episode three. The title page.
Attachments
003eoisode001panel.jpg
003eoisode001panel.jpg (70.25 KiB) Viewed 7505 times