A fourth O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And now... the spanking postponed from last week.
Attachments
003eoisode002panel.jpg
003eoisode002panel.jpg (107.07 KiB) Viewed 4895 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Last minute instructions... and a pat on the butt.
Attachments
003eoisode003panel.jpg
003eoisode003panel.jpg (84.94 KiB) Viewed 4895 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...On her way to the assignment.
Attachments
003eoisode004panel.jpg
003eoisode004panel.jpg (94.79 KiB) Viewed 4895 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Hurrying to be on time.
003eoisode005panel.jpg
003eoisode005panel.jpg (85.93 KiB) Viewed 4895 times
Mmmm! I like when she runs!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

But she gets there late anyway! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Attachments
003eoisode006panel.jpg
003eoisode006panel.jpg (90.6 KiB) Viewed 4895 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And another cliffhanger...
Attachments
003eoisode007panel.jpg
003eoisode007panel.jpg (80.31 KiB) Viewed 4895 times
overbarrel49

Re: A fourth O.T. Katie thread

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

i love the surprise on Katie's face as she repeats, "A hairbrush?" :lol: i'm sure Katie is really happy to hear that the dress does not make her butt look too big although she doesn't seem to be enjoying the explanation :lol: . i just love the little skip step when he pats her on the bottom afterward :D . Uh-0h...............i can see that Katie is over thinking this in panel 4 :lol: nice shot of Katie running to avoid being late :D . i like the way her voice trails off and she is holding her bottom as she says she supposed he was going to spank her :lol: . i see you left our girl sweating it out in the last panel. i'll be anxiously awaiting the next episode. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya b00m:

Far, far, FAR be it from me to ever say anything negative about your work, for it is good and honest and spankworthy. You are to be commended on your focus and your artistry. You are among the BEST spanking cartoonists in the field... and that includes DeCarlo, Wenzel, Zula, Overbarrel, Endart, all those guys. I mean it. You are GOOD.

HOWEVER...!

This latest OTKatie thread has my head spinning. Yes, I realize that you are trying to be new and different. I realize that you've reached out to new frontiers for your spanking art. And those are GOOD things.

But in the case of "Kate Tanda, Secret Spy," I strongly suspect that, in searching for a new and different adventure for Katie, you have lost control of her.

In her best stories, Katie is a good girl who just keeps stumbling into situations where she gets spanked. And those are great fun! But in this spy spoof of yours, the set-up takes so long that, when Katie finally DOES get a spanking, we tend to think: Well, FINALLY! And may I say that seeing her in a brunette wig takes away her uniqueness...? Katie is a lovable redhead, and that's how we will always remember her.

A few weeks ago, another member of this board (not me), wrote to say that, while he appreciates your OTKatie stories, lately your lengthy dialog balloons are so huge, they crowd out the pictures we are supposed to be enjoying. I didn't write that, but I was glad that somebody called it to your attention, because I have thought the same for quite a while. Here in this spy saga, you are doing it again. Always remember: Brevity is the soul of wit.

So much for the criticism. You deserve a round of applause for your excellent spanking art, and we who come to this board should be eternally grateful that you are so willing to share your talents with us.

By the way, Richard: I'm haunted by the memory of an OTKatie toon that I used to have, but I let it slip away. Do you still have it? Can you post it here? I'm talking about the short story where Katie and her boyfriend go to her Mom's house for dinner, and there we meet Katie's sister and HER boyfriend. The girls get into a silly argument and, to sort matters out, both guys give the two sisters simultaneous spankings, right next to each other. Great story, with great visuals.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:i love the surprise on Katie's face as she repeats, "A hairbrush?"
overbarrel49 wrote: i just love the little skip step when he pats her on the bottom afterward.
overbarrel49 wrote:nice shot of Katie running to avoid being late
overbarrel49 wrote:i like the way her voice trails off and she is holding her bottom as she says she supposed he was going to spank her.
Thank you, Phil! I can always count on you to notice those little details I put in, hoping that someone will find them entertaining.
And, Dan, I value both your praise and your criticism, having been the only one in this group to do spanking cartoons professionally. One reason that I've been doing longer and longer stories is that I ran out of ideas for three and four panel gags. I've tried to compensate for that by having more than just one big climactic spanking at the end, but I admit, my longer stories DO tend to ramble. And since you are the second person to bring up the thing about excesive dialog in the all-important spanking panels, I'm definitely going to try to fix that.

I don't have the cartoon of Katie bringing her boyfriend to her mom's house. If anyone does, it might be Phil.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Lovely , keeps rolling along - I have to admit though that the 'original' Katie is far sexier than the new 'spy' Katie - Just a personal view not a criticism.
web-ed
Site Admin

Katie Late Getting Back From Lunch

Post by web-ed »

Katie got the delayed hairbrush spanking we expected, and this was well-executed. Next, she's late getting back from lunch - this was a good idea, although it makes me wonder what the boss (Delores' boss, that is) had told her would happen if she was late again. Whatever it was, Katie was foolish enough to put the idea of spanking in his mind, and once anyone starts to think about spanking Katie, it usually happens :D .

So, does Argyle come in and rescue her? Not a chance! It's not that he wants Katie to get yet another spanking (although he might), it's that the mission comes first (before the soreness of poor Katie's behind), and it's better that Katie stay in her role as Delores even if that means another spanking! It's the call a even a non-spanko would make.

So I predict the spanking takes place, and then... Well, I'm not sure, although I still like the idea of an "interrogation" scene, but I don't think one is in the cards.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

solsunbeach wrote:I have to admit though that the 'original' Katie is far sexier than the new 'spy' Katie - Just a personal view not a criticism.
It's good to know that you think so. Is it because you like her red hair better than her brunette wig, or is there another reason? Dan has already said he likes her better with her own red hair than "Delores's" brown hair.
web-ed wrote:So, does Argyle come in and rescue her? Not a chance! It's not that he wants Katie to get yet another spanking (although he might), it's that the mission comes first (before the soreness of poor Katie's behind), and it's better that Katie stay in her role as Delores even if that means another spanking! It's the call a even a non-spanko would make.

So I predict the spanking takes place, and then... Well, I'm not sure, although I still like the idea of an "interrogation" scene, but I don't think one is in the cards.
Heh heh! You're right about Argyle coming to the rescue... and I don't think that it's too much of a "spoiler" to reveal that before I post the next episode!
About the interrogation idea: I like it, but I didn't work it into the current story. Sometime, somehow, if Katie continues working for the Security Protection Agency of North Kansas, I'll come up with some reason for an enemy agent to interrogate her. (By the way, no one has said anything about the name of the spy organization that hired Katie... and here I thought I had come up with such a clever acronym!)
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

It's certainly the red hair, but also the plaid skirts (Trademark Katie)
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the opening panel of this week's episode.
Attachments
004episode001panel.jpg
004episode001panel.jpg (69.09 KiB) Viewed 5032 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Maybe now she's wishing she hadn't put the idea into his mind! :oops:
Attachments
004episode002panel.jpg
004episode002panel.jpg (89.69 KiB) Viewed 5031 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...While Argyle and Dave observe from the surveillance room...
Attachments
004episode003panel.jpg
004episode003panel.jpg (80.85 KiB) Viewed 5031 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

"Delores" get her spanking from the boss! :D ;) :D
Attachments
004episode004panel.jpg
004episode004panel.jpg (109.67 KiB) Viewed 5031 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And after the spanking, she has to type standing up!
Attachments
004episode005panel.jpg
004episode005panel.jpg (88.36 KiB) Viewed 5031 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Now will she behave? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
004episode006panel.jpg
004episode006panel.jpg (76.31 KiB) Viewed 5031 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Well... I guess you KNEW already she wouldn't behave...
004episode007panel.jpg
004episode007panel.jpg (68.62 KiB) Viewed 5031 times
...Can she avoid getting caught? OF COURSE NOT! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: