A fourth O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...and so does the quibbling!
Attachments
0000002t013.jpg
0000002t013.jpg (157 KiB) Viewed 5252 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...and the girls have each had their second spanking of the day...
0000002t014.jpg
0000002t014.jpg (142.4 KiB) Viewed 5252 times
...and now they're arguing over who got spanked the hardest!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

That should be an easy one to settle! Right, Mr. Ross?
Attachments
0000002t015.jpg
0000002t015.jpg (140.64 KiB) Viewed 5252 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And so, part two ends with the two girls getting spanked... AGAIN!
Attachments
0000002t016.jpg
0000002t016.jpg (159.39 KiB) Viewed 5252 times
solsunbeach

Re: A fourth O.T. Katie thread

Post by solsunbeach »

Love the tartan skirt and kneesocks! welcome back Hugo - top form again! :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

part 2 was just as entertaining as i knew it would be :D . i was pretty suspicious when the manager said he was going to call the police and sure enough.........it was officer Yank.......just as i suspected and i KNEW what his solution was going to be and looking at our sweating girls, so did they :lol: . i love the way Katie's skirt is flipping up, letting the seat of her panties peek out as officer Yank takes her by the hand and heads to the store room 8-) . both our girls look very cute and sexy with the bottoms turned up during the spanking but Katie's bottom is just so enticing covered with those cute little panties :D . even with their tears flying and their legs kicking our naughty girls just don't seem to be learning their lesson. they kind of remind me of Hannah and Janice in the toon i just finished and it wasn't hard to tell they were going to get yet another spanking even afterward when they were rubbing their sore bottoms :lol: . and as we leave part 2 with their bottoms looking like 2 setting suns, they're STILL arguing so i'm really looking forward to part 3 :D . great toon. thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Wow, b00m, that story about the Tartan Coffee has turned into a real epic!

What I really love about this story is how brazen you are, how unashamed... in a good way. :D In real life, many of us have moments when we want to give a girl -- our own or someone else's -- a good, sound, over-the-knee spanking, but we don't dare, even on those rare occasions when said girl REALLY needs a spanking. Well, the solution to that dilemma is to read one of your OTKatie stories. Here are all our fantasies and daydreams, laid out for our pleasure... and they're great!

Aah, 'tis a consummation devoutly to be wish'd. (Hamlet, First Quarto.)

Your artistry has not receded one bit since the dear dead days of Arild's newsgroup, back in the day. You and your creation, OTKatie, are just as sassy as ever, and I only wonder that the poor girl is ever able to sit down, at all! You always do a great job of showing the spankings, but you are also delightfully clever in the ways you get Katie into trouble, so that she is sure to get spanked! And, like Phil, I too approve of the role that Officer Yank plays in these little spanking vignettes. Looks to me like he is "really" into it! Yeah, a real servant of the people! :lol:

Thanks for making our day, b00m. I can hardly wait for Part 3.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

daneldorado wrote:Willjohn wrote:

I read somewhere that Australians are more familiar with Italian style coffee (I admit to having an espresso machine) while Americans are more familiar with french style coffee.

This struck me as funny. There is a great old Jack Lemmon movie, Avanti (1972) in which an American executive journeys to Italy. The hotel manager tells him their hotel is famous for its mud baths, and suggests that Lemmon try it out. He replies:

"No thanks. I had some 'mud' on the train. Espresso. They call it 'coffee!'"
Poor old Jack was only reading lines somebody else wrote.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

This is a really fun romp! I liked the "Hot Buns" sign - that's what we who have studied literary criticism call "foreshadowing". :D And it was amusing to see Katie and Clorene unable to help themselves from acting like the brats they truly are, and so receiving their just desserts - twice! I wonder what the reactions of their respective boyfriends will be when they return home without the Tartan Blend Coffee :?:
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

solsunbeach wrote:Love the tartan skirt and kneesocks! welcome back Hugo - top form again!
I like that outfit too. it's sort of "naughty-schoolgirl-ish", isn't it?
overbarrel49 wrote:even with their tears flying and their legs kicking our naughty girls just don't seem to be learning their lesson. they kind of remind me of Hannah and Janice in the toon i just finished and it wasn't hard to tell they were going to get yet another spanking even afterward when they were rubbing their sore bottoms.
I was a little bit concerned about doing this one so soon after you did your toon with Hannah and Janice... but the I decided to go ahead. Probably no one will accuse me of ripping off your idea, and maybe they won't object, even if they think I did!
daneldorado wrote:What I really love about this story is how brazen you are, how unashamed... in a good way. In real life, many of us have moments when we want to give a girl -- our own or someone else's -- a good, sound, over-the-knee spanking, but we don't dare, even on those rare occasions when said girl REALLY needs a spanking. Well, the solution to that dilemma is to read one of your OTKatie stories. Here are all our fantasies and daydreams, laid out for our pleasure... and they're great!
I'm glad that I've been able to provide some vicarious pleasure with Katie and her many spankings... (some deserved, and others, not so much!)
web-ed wrote:This is a really fun romp! I liked the "Hot Buns" sign - that's what we who have studied literary criticism call "foreshadowing". And it was amusing to see Katie and Clorene unable to help themselves from acting like the brats they truly are, and so receiving their just desserts - twice! I wonder what the reactions of their respective boyfriends will be when they return home without the Tartan Blend Coffee
I'm glad you noticed the "Hot Buns" sign on the wall of the store... and the girls are going to be sent home with some VERY hot buns! Heh heh! And about their boyfriends... well... I have promised that there will be a part three!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And now, part 3!
Attachments
0000003t001.jpg
0000003t001.jpg (125.4 KiB) Viewed 7036 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Clorene has a plan... but will it work?
Attachments
0000003t002.jpg
0000003t002.jpg (129.42 KiB) Viewed 7036 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Of course not! ...and we wouldn't want it to! ...right?
Attachments
0000003t003.jpg
0000003t003.jpg (128.05 KiB) Viewed 7036 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Katie gets another spanking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... her fourth for the day!
0000003t004.jpg
0000003t004.jpg (128.95 KiB) Viewed 7036 times
...And... Uh oh! Steve's sending Clorene to get his paddle! ;) ;) ;) ;)
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Clorene is enjoying Katie's punishment too much!
Attachments
0000003t005.jpg
0000003t005.jpg (114.39 KiB) Viewed 7035 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...But it looks as if Steve is finished spanking Katie already... so, then... why would he ask Clorene to bring him his paddle? :? :? :? :?
Attachments
0000003t006.jpg
0000003t006.jpg (125.29 KiB) Viewed 7035 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

It looks like it's Clorene's turn again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
0000003t007.jpg
0000003t007.jpg (119.01 KiB) Viewed 7035 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And now we reach the end of part 3!
Attachments
0000003t008.jpg
0000003t008.jpg (114.4 KiB) Viewed 7035 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

the girls look really cute at the beginning of part 3 as they stroll along rubbing their sore backsides :D......and i love Katie's look of dread as she speculates about her reception from Bullmoose :lol: . i laughed my butt off at panel 3t002 at Katie holding her skirt down as if that might help keep her bottom safe :lol: :lol: . i had a hard time feeling sorry for Katie during her spanking. i kind of figured that she deserved a spanking just for believing Clorene...........a fact that Katie seems to have realized as she lies squalling over Steve's lap :lol: i had a hunch that Clorene was getting a bit too enthusiastic about that paddle and i thought she looked really cute bent over that chair :D . you seem to have borrowed a tactic from countless movie producers by not actually showing that paddle swat landing on Clorene's bottom...............we can sure hear the results though i am can just imagine her physical reaction to it :D . i'll be waiting anxiously for part 4 :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:the girls look really cute at the beginning of part 3 as they stroll along rubbing their sore backsides...... and i love Katie's look of dread as she speculates about her reception from Bullmoose.
I'm glad you're enjoying her anticipation!
overbarrel49 wrote:i laughed my butt off at panel 3t002 at Katie holding her skirt down as if that might help keep her bottom safe.
I didn't think of her doing it to keep her bottom safe... (not like that's going to work for her!) That's a good idea! What I had in mind was that she was trying to keep all the other shoppers from seeing her red hiney!
overbarrel49 wrote:i had a hard time feeling sorry for Katie during her spanking. i kind of figured that she deserved a spanking just for believing Clorene...........a fact that Katie seems to have realized as she lies squalling over Steve's lap
Yeah. You'd think that Katie would've learned from previous dealings with Clorene, that her "friend" can't be trusted! Sometimes a person with a trusting soul takes it too far and is just gullible!
overbarrel49 wrote:i had a hunch that Clorene was getting a bit too enthusiastic about that paddle and i thought she looked really cute bent over that chair. you seem to have borrowed a tactic from countless movie producers by not actually showing that paddle swat landing on Clorene's bottom...............we can sure hear the results though i am can just imagine her physical reaction to it.
I suppose that some people... like Dan, for instance will accuse me of "cheating" because I put Clorene's paddling out of frame... But then... Clorene isn't the star, and I want to get on to what happens to Katie next... and of course... the next spanking that Katie is about to get will be shown!