The Phantom and Marshall Sisters

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
daneldorado

The Phantom and Marshall Sisters

Post by daneldorado »

Hi Web-ed:

In the unlikely event that you have not seen it yet, Richard Windsor posted a pretty good scan of the old (1948?) comic showing The Phantom spanking the Marshall Sisters. It's on his site, at http://richardwindsor.com/

[IMG]http://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/small/4/4_thephantomandmarshallsisters.jpg]

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: The Phantom and Marshall Sisters

Post by web-ed »

Thanks, Dan! The year was indeed 1948, and now thanks to this scan, we know the date at last - 5/16. I will add this to my page when I can, and update the DB. The rest of Richard's comics were all known to me, and the ones with adult spankees, like Susie Q., have already been posted on CSR. Sue, Alice, and the others did not appear here because the girls are too young, but they are in the DB except possibly for one of the Katy Keene / Little Sis scenes.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Dan,

thanks for posting this. not only did i enjoy reading this strip but also i was not familiar with this site so i spent some pleasant time looking the site over :D . thanks, phil
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

I remember coming across this one many years ago in a bound volume of newspapers(which they did before microfimimg replaced it). May have been the first Phantom spanking I saw-although I read the strip in the comics as a kid, but after 1948.
Think I went looking for other Phantom spankings, and found the Sky Band spankings,and Queen Pera's double dose. But I think the Marshall sisters spanking is my favorite of all the Phantom ones. I just so love the panel where Greta says she does not want to sit down! Means she got a good one . Only wish she had been wearing less, like maybe a swimsuit or pair of shorts, so she would have felt it even more!