Humorama Models We Should Have Seen More Of

Spanking cartoons in the Humorama Digests and other men's magazines.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

More Bettie - Part 3

Post by web-ed »

Because bare is best:

-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

More Bettie - Part 4

Post by web-ed »

Now if we could only have both, Bettie bare-bottomed and in something approximating a spanking position...

Nude color images of Bettie are uncommon, but there have been a few. This one was probably taken by a close friend rather than being part of a model shoot, although it could of course have been from one of the camera club shoots.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Humorama Models We Should Have Seen More Of

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

Yum! Bettie Page seems to have been the most popular pin-up model of her time... and for good reason. She had a pretty face, a well-proportioned body, and (for this audience at least) a bottom that looked like it was made to spank!

The examples you posted display her rear curves quite nicely! :D :D :D :D

Unfortunately she doesn't seem to have ever posed for any M/F spanking pictures. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Those Bettie Page pin up spanking pictures and Eric Stanton drawings sure was exciting back in the day! :twisted: :D :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Betty Brosmer Part 1

Post by web-ed »

We've seen Betty Brosmer on this board before, and also on the main site in Humorama Spanking Positions II, which included a wonderful bending-over pose that may turn out not to have been Betty after all (I don't have confirmation one way or the other). But she's definitely a model worth seeing more of even if she didn't appear in any Humorama publications (if she did, it must have been in the early 50s before her career took off). First, let's see a couple of early appearances in the Charlton publication Good Humor:

From Good Humor (Feb. 1953). Why they billed her as "Bet Brosermers" is anyone's guess as I do not believe she ever used that name even earlier in her career. Her credits in Jem magazine should be considered definitive since it was published by her husband Joe Weider, and there she was always "Betty Brosmer".

Betty displays fine form in an unknown issue of Good Humor.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Betty Brosmer Part 2

Post by web-ed »

Year unknown, but probably still in the 50s.

From Glamor Parade (Feb. 1957)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Betty Brosmer Part 3

Post by web-ed »

Let's sneak a peek at Betty's bottom now on the cover of 21 magazine, date unknown:

-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Betty Brosmer Part 4

Post by web-ed »

At first there might be some doubt that this image, taken from the cover of Escapade magazine, is genuinely Betty, especially since it is a drawing. But then take a look at this:

Looks like the same girl, the same dress, the same frilly panties and the same fanny to me. :D
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Yes that`s certainly is Betty Brosmer :D :D :D Great !1
butch46163@yahoo.com

Yes that`s certainly is Betty Brosmer :D :D :D Great !1
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

Betty Brosmer! Yum! Her small waist accentuated her wide hips and round bottom. She was a very popular pin-up model of that time, for good reason.
web-ed
Site Admin

Ann Bessart Redux Part 1

Post by web-ed »

I presented some photos of Ann Bessart here a few weeks ago, including some scans of the original photos that were supplied to Humorama, and I lamented that I had once possessed some more but had accidentally deleted them. Since that time, I have come into a considerable amount of additional Humorama material and I think I've got all of her photographs now. They seem to have all been taken on only two occasions or perhaps even only one with some indoor and some outdoor.

From the November, 1974 issue of Joker but probably first appeared in the 60s. Whoever was editing Humorama at this time got her name wrong, which is something that often happened there.

Image reversed for the convenience of right-hand spankers.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Ann Bessart Redux Part 2

Post by web-ed »

From Stare, February 1970. This was obviously taken during the same swimsuit shoot as the earlier ones I posted back in June.

Ann's bare bottom revealed again in Cartoon Parade, August 1967. They got her name wrong again - were they unable to read the writing on the back of the photo?

The swimsuit shots certainly made me want to see Ann's bare behind and two of these later photos delivered that. Ann was never destined for super-stardom in the modeling world but I'm glad that she did these shots for us as she had a nice, soft-looking rear end and seemed eminently spankable! :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Ann Bessart Redux Part 2

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

Those are some nice bare-bottom shots of Ann Bessart. And an extra swimsuit shot too.
web-ed wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:21 pm The swimsuit shots certainly made me want to see Ann's bare behind and two of these later photos delivered that. Ann was never destined for super-stardom in the modeling world but I'm glad that she did these shots for us as she had a nice, soft-looking rear end and seemed eminently spankable!
I agree. Too bad she didn't become famous like some of the ladies who posed for Humorama early in their careers. Thanks for finding and posting these pictures of her.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Really nice to see the female bottom in it`s natural form nothing against modern women only some of those BBL looks horrible maybe someone should write a story about a beautiful female surgeon sentence to :twisted: :lol: :lol: a caning for doing illegal Butt implants on women in Brazile
web-ed
Site Admin

Anne French and Betty Carver

Post by web-ed »

It seems I forgot to post another in this series last week. No time to make up for it now, but let's at least continue the series while the summer is hot.

First up is Anne French, whom I can only remember making this one appearance in Humorama. She does seem quite spankable, however:

Anne French and her spankable bottom, from Stare (April 1965)

Betty Carver is another I don't remember seeing too often. This would be her best pose:
Betty Carver, from the January 1970 issue of Romp, but probably reprinted from an earlier Humorama digest.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

The Summer is Hot but these two Ladies is Hotter :D :D :D Thanks Be Safe
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

You've found two more fine examples of Humorama's photographic art.

I was not familiar with either of these two ladies, and it's nice to see them posted here. They both have shapely bottoms and the cameraman has put them front and center for us!

Thanks.
web-ed
Site Admin

Betty Balfours

Post by web-ed »

I'm mostly going through my collection of these alphabetically, which is why we've had so many Bettys (including Bettie Page in the group). I think the last of these is Betty Balfour, so let's take a look at her now:

Betty Balfours, from Cartoon Fun and Comedy (April, 1976)

CSR readers may be thinking, "A good-looking girl to be sure, Web-Ed, but don't you usually present us with an, um, rear view of these girls?"

Indeed I do my friends, but take a look at this and you will see there is a method to my madness:

Betty Balfours(? - we think probably not) from Popular Jokes (February, 1976).

The editors forgot to give us the model's name, even a pseudonym, but what a fine fanny! (Such lapses were common at Humorama, where they even goofed up the volume/number information every now and then). With a rear end like that she's certainly super-spankable, but are these photos of the same girl? After looking closely at the left eyebrows and upper lips, we think not, although the two girls certainly resemble one another. If the second one isn't Betty, we wonder if Humorama ever published a photo highlighting the real Betty's bottom.

What do you guys think?
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

They are not the same girls !! both are beautiful but I like the second one better do to the fact she showing us what needs to be deal with :twisted: :D :lol: :lol: