Spankings not shown, but strongly suggested.

Spanking cartoons in the Humorama Digests and other men's magazines.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Re: Spankings not shown, but strongly suggested.

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another one I re-captioned.
proposal.jpg
proposal.jpg (359.43 KiB) Viewed 4929 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's an interesting Wenzel cartoon.
Wenzel fence.jpg
Wenzel fence.jpg (546.69 KiB) Viewed 4888 times
Actually, the bars of the fence look like they're too far apart for the woman to really be stuck in them, but I like her position... and that dress looks very sheer!

And there's the question: is she trying to get into a place where she doesn't belong, or is she trying to get out of a place where she does belong? Either way, I think the guy needs to give her a good spanking!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one containing the three main Archie characters:
betty veronica and archie.jpg
betty veronica and archie.jpg (447.1 KiB) Viewed 4885 times
He probably didn't... but Archie should've spanked Betty and Veronica for that stunt!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another Wenzel cartoon that I re-captioned:
Wenzel teacher.jpg
Wenzel teacher.jpg (465.03 KiB) Viewed 4883 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Good find 8-) 8-) like the look on the teacher`s face when he told her it wasn`t his son that needs a spanking :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: wonder will he have Junior go play outside while he spank the teacher :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Recently, I was looking at some art by someone named Pedro Perez. I don't know much about him, except that he's from Madrid, Spain, and he draws some sexy women.

This one is called "Trizia". She's featured in several of his comic books.
Pedro Perez.jpg
Pedro Perez.jpg (139.24 KiB) Viewed 4830 times
She ought to be spanked for putting graffiti on that wall!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's a humor magazine cover that I altered a bit.

First, the original:
bridal suite.jpg
bridal suite.jpg (469.76 KiB) Viewed 4781 times
Sort of a funny solution to an uncooperative bride...

But I think a bullwhip might be a bit extreme, unless it's only used as a threat.

I like this better:
bridal suite with improvement.jpg
bridal suite with improvement.jpg (349.47 KiB) Viewed 4781 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

More good stuff, B00m! Especially the "Emergency Paddle". On my now-infrequent "vacations" when I try to get away for a few days, I often carry such an Emergency Paddle in my luggage, although to date I haven't had occasion to use it. You never know... ;)

As to this cartoon, which is much improved by your caption:

Stark was an artist who sometimes appeared in Humorama during its classic period of 1955-60. I don't have any biographical details but he was obviously influenced by Bill Ward and perhaps that guy "Gamill" (whose signature looks like "Camill"). Like both of these men, Stark draws ponderous buttocks well-made for spanking but no spanking cartoons by him are known.

Here's one of his better efforts, on the cover of the October, 1959 issue of Breezy. The female golfer is wearing high heels (perfect for golfing) and bending over, stretching the seat of her golfing slacks nice and tight - near-perfect paddling position! :lol:

-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Bet that guy couldn`t wait for her to finish ironing :twisted: too bad we didn`t see the spanking
hugob00m

Humorama cartoon re-captioned

Post by hugob00m »

pillow to work.jpg
pillow to work.jpg (95.86 KiB) Viewed 4570 times

Originally the caption had something to do with her sitting on the lap of a boss who had bony knees. I'd rather think of her bringing a pillow to work because she knows she's going to get a spanking!
butch46163@yahoo.com

rather think her of knowing she due for a spanking and came prepare for after it over :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent drawing 8-) 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's an interesting one I ran across:

decarlo ideas.jpg
decarlo ideas.jpg (322.25 KiB) Viewed 4178 times

I can't find a signature anywhere on this cartoon, but the drawing style clearly identifies it as the work of Dan Decarlo. And I believe that the frustrated artist in the picture is a self-caricature. And the woman standing there looking over his shoulder... is she really there, or does she represent his artistic muse?

The crumpled pieces of paper all around him suggest that he's had several ideas, but then rejected them. The look on his face shows frustration... at his own failure to come up with a satisfactory drawing... and it could very well be that he's becoming annoyed with the woman.

Maybe if she taunts him some more, she'll find herself in one of his spanking cartoons! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Yes, this is certainly DeCarlo and I believe it is a self-portrait. I wish I had gotten to this earlier because not long ago I ran across DeCarlo's portraits of himself and Stan Lee in Millie the Model (which he drew for a number of years before leaving Marvel) but now I can't remember the issue number so I can't post it here.

What's most striking to me is the model - I think she is even more sexy than DeCarlo's usual Humorama women. Was she perhaps based on a real-life model, even DeCarlo's wife Josie? I suppose we'll never know.
-- Web-Ed