A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
0000202.jpg
0000202.jpg (98.97 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And Dave, the surveillance and equipment guy, seems to be enjoying the show!
Attachments
0000203.jpg
0000203.jpg (97.62 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Uh oh!
0000204.jpg
0000204.jpg (113.5 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
Another spanking for Katie! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
0000205.jpg
0000205.jpg (108.98 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Another "fat butt" remark! :D :D :D :D
0000206.jpg
0000206.jpg (102.35 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
Will that girl ever learn? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope not! ;)
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Is Dave actually "spilling the beans"?
Attachments
0000207.jpg
0000207.jpg (116.97 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Thank goodness she doesn't believe him! :D :D :D :D
Attachments
0000208.jpg
0000208.jpg (113.3 KiB) Viewed 2453 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Dave offers to carry the bag of burglar equipment...
0000209.jpg
0000209.jpg (96.08 KiB) Viewed 2452 times
What a gentleman! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Does anyone really think Katie's going to get to Mr. Argyle's office by 3:00? ;) ;) ;) ;)
0000210.jpg
0000210.jpg (97.51 KiB) Viewed 2452 times
Alright then... who thinks this is just another excuse for her to get spanked again? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

That's it for now. Next week's episode will include a mission briefing... and an explanation of the "Black Bird" mentioned in the title.

...And most likely... another spanking for Katie! ;) ;) ;) ;)
solsunbeach

Re: A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by solsunbeach »

Now why did he have to tell her about the drooling - This kind of information should be kept between us guys - Boom get a grip!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

solsunbeach wrote:Now why did he have to tell her about the drooling - This kind of information should be kept between us guys - Boom get a grip!
You're right! Dave shouldn't have told her about that! Fortunately, she didn't believe him! Our secret is still safe! ;) ;) ;) ;)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Katie does not stand the chance of a snowball in hell of getting to the boss's office on time. More spankings guaranteed.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

Marie looks very sweet getting her spanking in panel 202........nicely rounded bottom, legs kicking away and all with a smile of satisfaction on her face even as her bottom is stinging like crazy 8-) . i sure wish i was the guy working the surveillance room 8-) . poor Katie just doesn't get it though and is surprised as usual that he already knows she's gotten a spanking :lol: . and of course, she gets not one but 2 spankings before she gets out of there :D .in panel 204 Karie's expression is definitely one of pain and think her plump, shapely bottom is already sore :D . the expression i like the most though is her expression in panel 206 when she realizes she is gonna get yet another spanking for making the same comments she's already gotten spanked for :lol: . you'd think that hot, stinging bottom would be a reminder to her but i'm glad she doesn't catch on :D . i like our surveillance man because he just loves spanking Katie and feeling her bottom..........just as i would 8-) . not only does he put his hand on her bottom to help her over his lap but then he gives her sexy bottom a good rub in panel 207as he's explaining things to her.............again, just as i would :D . Katie looks a bit confused and somewhat embarrassed by this but she doesn't get long to ponder it as the spanking starts ;) . in panel 208 she almost has it all figured out but decides that can't be right.........perhaps she can't think clearly when she's rubbing a sore bottom :lol: . i like her position while she's laughing too as it displays her bottom nicely :D . panel 209.............back to not having a clue :lol: . i thought the tongue hanging out was a nice touch. i have to agree with Willjohn............Katie doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting there on time so i am looking forward to the next episode :D . thanks for sharing this with us. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thank you, solsunbeach, willjohn, and overbarrel, for your comments. You three are the first to say something about my newest addition to Katie's current adventure.

I especially enjoy your detailed analysis, overbarrel!
overbarrel49 wrote:Marie looks very sweet getting her spanking in panel 202........nicely rounded bottom, legs kicking away and all with a smile of satisfaction on her face even as her bottom is stinging like crazy. i sure wish i was the guy working the surveillance room.
There had been a discussion a few weeks back about whether I should show a spankee who likes it. I thought about it, and of course Katie herself was out, and most likely Clorene too. I could make up an entirely new character, or maybe use someone who had been perirheral in another story. I decided on Marie.
overbarrel49 wrote:poor Katie just doesn't get it though and is surprised as usual that he already knows she's gotten a spanking. and of course, she gets not one but 2 spankings before she gets out of there.in panel 204 Katie's expression is definitely one of pain and think her plump, shapely bottom is already sore.
Heh heh! Dave, the surveillance guy, has hidden cameras all over S.P.A.N.K. headquarters, and usually uses them to do his job... but if he happens to see Mr. Argyle spanking one of the pretty female employees, of course he's going to enjoy watching! And he's probably recording the spankings that he's giving Katie as well.
overbarrel49 wrote:the expression i like the most though is her expression in panel 206 when she realizes she is gonna get yet another spanking for making the same comments she's already gotten spanked for. you'd think that hot, stinging bottom would be a reminder to her but i'm glad she doesn't catch on.
I used that excuse in the previous Kate Tanda: Secret Spy story, and once before that. I think a woman should always be spanked for saying her butt is fat, or asking if the outfit she's wearing makes her butt look fat. Usually, if a woman's butt looks fat to herself, and to other women, it's exactly the kind of butt that appeals to hetrosexual men!
overbarrel49 wrote:i like our surveillance man because he just loves spanking Katie and feeling her bottom..........just as i would. not only does he put his hand on her bottom to help her over his lap but then he gives her sexy bottom a good rub in panel 207as he's explaining things to her.............again, just as i would.
Yeah! For me, the main reason to spank a grown woman is the way her butt feels against my hand... or if I'm just watching, I like to imagine myself in the man's place, putting my hand on the woman's plump, round bottom!
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 208 she almost has it all figured out but decides that can't be right.........perhaps she can't think clearly when she's rubbing a sore bottom. i like her position while she's laughing too as it displays her bottom nicely . panel 209.............back to not having a clue.
In spite of Dave "spilling the beans" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: , Katie still maintains her naive innocence about the real reason she gets spanked so much! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:i thought the tongue hanging out was a nice touch.
I'm glad you liked that. He did say earlier that Katie makes men drool... He must've had himself in mind!
overbarrel49 wrote:i have to agree with Willjohn............Katie doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting there on time so i am looking forward to the next episode. thanks for sharing this with us.
I guess it's not much of a "spoiler" if I say that you and willjohn are right... Katie is definitely going to be late for the briefing. I'll post that part of the story next week if all goes as planned... along with an explanation of the "Black Bird" in the title.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

While I certainly liked the second spanking Katie got from the surveillance guy, I though the first one was funnier because it recalled the James Bond films: Bond was always smashing up the equipment that Q. had so painstakingly designed, but because he was Bond and had saved the world, no one (except Q.) really cared. But Katie as a female secret agent is an entirely different matter. Naturally, when she fails to bring back valuable equipment, she must be spanked to remind her to be more careful in the future :lol: .
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:While I certainly liked the second spanking Katie got from the surveillance guy, I though the first one was funnier because it recalled the James Bond films: Bond was always smashing up the equipment that Q. had so painstakingly designed, but because he was Bond and had saved the world, no one (except Q.) really cared. But Katie as a female secret agent is an entirely different matter. Naturally, when she fails to bring back valuable equipment, she must be spanked to remind her to be more careful in the future.
That is pretty much what I had in mind. Of course, none of us would've wanted to see Q. spank James Bond for his immaturity and his irresponsibility. However, it would delight me immensely to see him turn a pretty female agent over his knee for a similar offense! Unfortunately, the original Q. is no longer with us. Dave, the surveillance guy, in my story is partially based on Q. (As is any equipment guru in any spy story, since Q. was pretty much the ultimate prototype.) And, as always, any excuse to give Katie another spanking!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the next chapter.
Attachments
0000301.jpg
0000301.jpg (73.03 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And it begins with Katie trying to make it to Mr. Argyle's office in time for his 3:00 briefing on her next mission.
Attachments
0000302.jpg
0000302.jpg (78.19 KiB) Viewed 2381 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Of course she's late! :D :D :D :D
Attachments
0000303.jpg
0000303.jpg (100.58 KiB) Viewed 2381 times