A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Dave tries gallantly to defend Katie...
0000304.jpg
0000304.jpg (133.55 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
Shut up, Dave!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And so, Katie gets her fourth spanking of the day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
0000305.jpg
0000305.jpg (120.16 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Along with a short lecture on the merits of punctuality... ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0000306.jpg
0000306.jpg (115.77 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Now for the mission briefing...
Attachments
0000307.jpg
0000307.jpg (94.99 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the explanation of the "Black Bird" in the title.
0000308.jpg
0000308.jpg (94.6 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
You may remember Edward I as the villain of the movie Braveheart. Even the staunchest supporters of the British monarchy don't have much good to say about him.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

But how is Katie going to steal the Black Bird?
Attachments
0000309.jpg
0000309.jpg (90.25 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Introducing Katie's partner on this assignment...
Attachments
0000310.jpg
0000310.jpg (88.23 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Katie is rightfully indignant... but then... we can't expect Mr. Argyle to spank one of his male agents! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0000311.jpg
0000311.jpg (88.56 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Katie's tirade continues...
Attachments
0000312.jpg
0000312.jpg (98.12 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

The boss defends his actions... sort of... ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0000313.jpg
0000313.jpg (108.33 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...So there! :P :P :P :P
0000314.jpg
0000314.jpg (95.97 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
Some of you might wonder why I didn't have Mr. Argyle spank Katie for questioning his integrity... I considered it... but for one thing... she's actually right... and besides that, as you'll see, she's going to get plenty of other spankings as this story progresses! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Agent Burns is clearly enjoying the view! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0000315.jpg
0000315.jpg (92.92 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Agent Burns wants to know... ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0000316.jpg
0000316.jpg (87.32 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Yes! She'll definitely need a pillow! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0000317.jpg
0000317.jpg (92.28 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
It's a long ride on a bumpy road in an WWII-style Jeep! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is where I'm going to leave off for the week. What will happen when they get to where they're going? We'll see! ;) ;) ;) ;) Until then, I'd really appreciate your comments regarding this episode.
overbarrel49

Re: A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

nice shot of Katie desperately trying to get to the meeting on time.......it kind of makes me wonder if all the bouncing caused by her running makes her bottom sting even more :lol: looks like she's working up a sweat too........or is she sweating knowing she's gonna get spanked again 8-) . i like the depiction of Katie skidding to a stop in panel 003............too late though :lol: . Katie looks so cute when she's being led off for her spanking for that...........jiggling bottom and worried look on her face :D . Dave seems to be trying to get Mr. Argyle to go easy on Katie but Katie seems to think his motives are a bit suspect :lol: . i have to say that Mr. Argyle looks very happy in panel 304 and why not? Just look at where his hand is as he guides Katie over his lap 8-) . i love the expression on Katie's face in panel 305 as she contritely explains how sorry she is :D . of course, i can tell from her cries that she is even more sorry in the second part............love the camera angle btw :D . "of course it hurts! it's supposed to hurt!".............i'm betting that Katie already knew that even if she was complaining about it :lol: nice shots of Katie rubbing her plump, stinging, little bottom in panel 307 8-) . that's some "tribute" to the King :lol: . i have to tell you that i was holding my breath while Katie was raising hell about agent Burns being late and the burglar outfits. of course, perhaps that's because her mouth so often causes her to end up "end up" :lol: as before, i loved Katie's look of surprise and the little skip step when agent Burns pats her bottom. poor Katie seems to always be surprised but such things :D . nice views of "cinnamon buns" in panel 315 :D . there again, i was holding my breath in panel 316 when Katie was swearing :lol: . Katie is so naive. she doesn't understand why men want to spank her and she's surprised again at having her bottom patted :lol: . it all seems perfectly normal to me :D . we end with Katie going down that bumpy road.................i'll be eagerly looking forward to the next epsiode :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: O.T. Katie in The Black Bird, Part 3

Post by web-ed »

B00m, I really love this latest installment of The Black Bird! The central humor in Katie derives from that fact that everyone (except she) knows that she's going to get spanked repeatedly, and although this is character-driven rather than situation-driven, you still have to come up with the specific situations and you've really come through here. Having spankings #2 and 3 delay Katie enough so that she earns spanking #4 was a masterstroke, and I really like the expression on her face (306) as Mr. Argyle lays on the spanks with gusto - there's no question that she's feeling it!

As for the Black Bird - well, if anyone was expecting The Maltese Falcon they were in for an abrupt surprise! I can certainly sympathize with the 14th-century Scots who felt like "giving the bird" to King Edward I - there are more than a few 21st-century American politicians who deserve exactly the same "tribute" from us right now :lol: :!: Restoring the 'bird to its rightful owners is a job worthy of S.P.A.N.K.

I laughed when Agent Burns gave Katie a little pat on the butt - it was wonderfully un-PC! And Katie's reaction to finding out that Burns will have the authority to spank her (although she doesn't seem to realize a spanking from Burns is now an absolute certainty) is the heartfelt cry, "Why do men always want to spank me?" I think Katie has asked this question before, and I'm sure I related the following anecdote before in response, but I'll repeat it now: I actually once heard a high-school girl register the same complaint! She was a year or two junior to me, and I never spanked her myself, but back in those days almost 40 years ago now, us boys often did spank our girls. I believe her exact words were, "Why do guys always want to spank you?" I didn't answer her question so as not to give the game away :D .
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thanks, overbarrel and web-ed, for being the first to comment on my latest episode of Kate Tanda: Secret Spy.
overbarrel49 wrote:nice shot of Katie desperately trying to get to the meeting on time.......it kind of makes me wonder if all the bouncing caused by her running makes her bottom sting even more
Probably! I don't actually know for sure, but I've heard that running prior to a spanking can increase the sting by tightening the muscles and increasing the blood flow. Don't you think that was one of the contributing factors that made the chase scene in McLintock! so much fun? We all knew what was going to happen to Katherine when her husband finally caught her, and chuckled at the thought that all of her valiant attempts to escape the inevitable were just going to make it that much worse!
overbarrel49 wrote:looks like she's working up a sweat too........or is she sweating knowing she's gonna get spanked again.
Maybe it's a little of both...
overbarrel49 wrote:i like the depiction of Katie skidding to a stop in panel 003............too late though . Katie looks so cute when she's being led off for her spanking for that...........jiggling bottom and worried look on her face.
Heh heh! I liked that part too. I'm glad you appreciated it.
overbarrel49 wrote:Dave seems to be trying to get Mr. Argyle to go easy on Katie but Katie seems to think his motives are a bit suspect . i have to say that Mr. Argyle looks very happy in panel 304 and why not? Just look at where his hand is as he guides Katie over his lap.
Uh huh! IF Mr Argyle's intentions involve anything other than enforcing discipline in the ranks, the placement of his hand might just be an indication! And Dave... perhaps he has a bit of a crush on Katie...
overbarrel49 wrote: love the expression on Katie's face in panel 305 as she contritely explains how sorry she is . of course, i can tell from her cries that she is even more sorry in the second part............love the camera angle btw . "of course it hurts! it's supposed to hurt!".............i'm betting that Katie already knew that even if she was complaining about it
She's always so contrite about her tardiness, but she never seems to learn her lesson (THANK GOODNESS!!!)
overbarrel49 wrote:that's some "tribute" to the King.
I was hoping you'd like that one!
overbarrel49 wrote:i have to tell you that i was holding my breath while Katie was raising hell about agent Burns being late and the burglar outfits. of course, perhaps that's because her mouth so often causes her to end up "end up" as before, i loved Katie's look of surprise and the little skip step when agent Burns pats her bottom. poor Katie seems to always be surprised but such things. nice views of "cinnamon buns" in panel 315 . there again, i was holding my breath in panel 316 when Katie was swearing . Katie is so naive. she doesn't understand why men want to spank her and she's surprised again at having her bottom patted . it all seems perfectly normal to me.
I considered another spanking for yelling at her boss... but the reason I didn't was that she was actually right about Agent Burns. He was later than she was to the briefing, and he didn't think it was a problem. He definitely deserved some kind of punishment, but for obvious reasons, ( well, obvious to the audience, but not to Katie!) Mr. Argyle will not be putting Agent Burns, or ANY of his male employees over his knee! ;) ;) ;) ;) Besides that, as the story progresses, there will be plenty of other opportunities for Mr. Argyle to spank Katie's ample backside. (And Dave too!)
web-ed wrote:B00m, I really love this latest installment of The Black Bird! The central humor in Katie derives from that fact that everyone (except she) knows that she's going to get spanked repeatedly, and although this is character-driven rather than situation-driven, you still have to come up with the specific situations and you've really come through here. Having spankings #2 and 3 delay Katie enough so that she earns spanking #4 was a masterstroke, and I really like the expression on her face (306) as Mr. Argyle lays on the spanks with gusto - there's no question that she's feeling it!
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm not sure, but I don't think anyone has ever used that ploy before. If it's been done, I never saw it. :D :D :D :D
web-ed wrote:As for the Black Bird - well, if anyone was expecting The Maltese Falcon they were in for an abrupt surprise! I can certainly sympathize with the 14th-century Scots who felt like "giving the bird" to King Edward I - there are more than a few 21st-century American politicians who deserve exactly the same "tribute" from us right now Restoring the 'bird to its rightful owners is a job worthy of S.P.A.N.K.
I wasn't intending any commentary on our current political situation, but now that you point it out, You're absolutely right! (I was just going for a goofy spoof, using the double meaning of "bird", and relating it to a historically unpopular king. :P :P :P :P )
web-ed wrote:I laughed when Agent Burns gave Katie a little pat on the butt - it was wonderfully un-PC! And Katie's reaction to finding out that Burns will have the authority to spank her (although she doesn't seem to realize a spanking from Burns is now an absolute certainty) is the heartfelt cry, "Why do men always want to spank me?" I think Katie has asked this question before, and I'm sure I related the following anecdote before in response, but I'll repeat it now: I actually once heard a high-school girl register the same complaint! She was a year or two junior to me, and I never spanked her myself, but back in those days almost 40 years ago now, us boys often did spank our girls. I believe her exact words were, "Why do guys always want to spank you?" I didn't answer her question so as not to give the game away.
Yeah. Even when Dave "spilled the beans" in the previous episode, Katie never quite got it! Now Agent Burns asks for and is granted permission to spank his junior partner, and Katie can't imagine why he's so eager! Well... Now, we just wait for her to screw up on the field... And I don't think it's too much of a spoiler if I reveal that it WILL happen! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

After the spanking everybody knows is coming should we expect Burns to start singing "Cinnamon, let me in"?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:After the spanking everybody knows is coming should we expect Burns to start singing "Cinnamon, let me in"?
I'm surprised that you'd remember that song! Another one from that same era that he might start singing is, "I want to live with a cinnamon girl, I would be happy to spend my life eith a cinnamon girl".
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I was a teenager in the 1960s.