A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...But... even though the intruder is Katie, and not Delores...
0000508.jpg
0000508.jpg (150.78 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
...MacHottie decides she still neesds a good spanking! This is the part that was inspired by I Love Lucy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And I'll leave the story here for now...
0000509.jpg
0000509.jpg (101.82 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
Is MacHottie's guard really going to fall for the "Let Me Hold Your Gun For You" trick? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
overbarrel49

Re: A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

Katie has to be getting pretty nervous in 002 with that alarm going off and her " all hung up" and helpless :lol: . nice shot of her female form, including her sweet bottom 8-) . it seems our man Scottie is taking advantage of her female form in this position in 003 by taking photos and Katie looks really surprised when she hears his voice :D . i love it that Katie innocently inquires what he's going to do to her :lol: . i have to say though that Katie isn't the only one......other girls will do this too, even when it's totally obvious what's going to happen.........even when the spanker has announced that he's going to spank her 8-) . i remember in the movie "Champagne for Caeser" when Beauregard Bottomly(Ronald Coleman) walks menacingly toward Flame O'neill (Celeste Holm), tapping a hairbrush on his hand she still asks, "what are you going to do" :lol: . btw, Katie's expression nicely matches her question :D . i always got a kick out of the names for the spanker and spankee in that movie too :lol: . "OH!"..............perfect reaction by Katie to the announcement that he would enjoy spanking her :D . in panel 507 i love it that it only takes one swat for Scottie to recognize Katie's luscious bottom. looks like our girl us unforgettable :lol: it's nice of Scottie to rub her bottom for her after that painful swat since Katie can't exactly rub it herself :lol: . in panel 508 it's nice that Scottie has found something to play with while he questions Katie :lol: . then he starts spanking with both hands :o ! no wonder Katie is yelling up a storm so quickly. i like the tear rolling down Katie's face as Scottie goes back to his favorite pass time :D . i'll be looking forward to the next episode. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thank you, overbarrel! You're the first to comment on this week's episode of The Black Bird, and one of only two who had anything to say about the one I posted last week. I was wondering whether to even bother, but I already drew the panels, so I'll post them for you and Web-ed... who appear to be my only audience.
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie has to be getting pretty nervous in 002 with that alarm going off and her "all hung up" and helpless. nice shot of her female form, including her sweet bottom. it seems our man Scottie is taking advantage of her female form in this position in 003 by taking photos
Actually, that "click" sound effect that I put in the lower left corner of panel 003 is the alarm being turned off.
overbarrel49 wrote: i love it that Katie innocently inquires what he's going to do to her. i have to say though that Katie isn't the only one......other girls will do this too, even when it's totally obvious what's going to happen.........even when the spanker has announced that he's going to spank her. i remember in the movie "Champagne for Caeser" when Beauregard Bottomly(Ronald Coleman) walks menacingly toward Flame O'neill (Celeste Holm), tapping a hairbrush on his hand she still asks, "what are you going to do". btw, Katie's expression nicely matches her question
It's sort of like the announcer on one of those wrestling shows... When a wrestler goes out to get folding chair, and carries it into the ring... "What's he going to do with that chair?" Does Katie ever need to ask any man what he's going to do to her? ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 507 i love it that it only takes one swat for Scottie to recognize Katie's luscious bottom. looks like our girl us unforgettable
Yeah. I just thought that anyone who's ever spanked Katie before, would recognize her if he ever put his hand across her backside again...
overbarrel49 wrote:it's nice of Scottie to rub her bottom for her after that painful swat since Katie can't exactly rub it herself.
He's such a gentleman, isn't he? ;) ;) ;) ;)
hugob00m wrote:in panel 508 it's nice that Scottie has found something to play with while he questions Katie. then he starts spanking with both hands! no wonder Katie is yelling up a storm so quickly. i like the tear rolling down Katie's face as Scottie goes back to his favorite pass time.
Of course, this scene is what I referred to as Mission Impossible meets I Love Lucy! It would seem that the impish redhead in my story also "has some 'splainin' to do"! :D :D :D :D
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

b00m wrote:

Thank you, overbarrel! You're the first to comment on this week's episode of The Black Bird, and one of only two who had anything to say about the one I posted last week. I was wondering whether to even bother, but I already drew the panels, so I'll post them for you and Web-ed... who appear to be my only audience.

Not so, Richard... I am still a faithful reader of your OTKatie toons. If my replies to your artwork seem few and far between these days, it is NOT that I'm not reading your toons. It's probably that I don't know what to say. This new comic strip, "The Black Bird," covers a lot of ground that we have never before seen in your OTKatie work, and I guess I was still mentally processing it. :D

For example, I don't quite understand WHY this "mission" is taking place. In your "explanation" panel (308, I think) we see Argyle explaining to Katie that the bauble known as The Black Bird was "forged in Scotland in 1305 as a tribute to King Edward I of England." Okay, but WHY does that concern Argyle or Katie or Dave or, for that matter, Marie? Is this sort of espionage what S.P.A.N.K. was created for? And shouldn't we be told, WHO is the genius sculptor that created The Black Bird in the first place?

So many questions. But I'm hoping and praying that you will come through on your promise to me, in early July, that Katie will be wearing a skirt later on in the story,

See? I'm not a hard man to please. Just lemme see Katie's legs and her bare bottom as she lies helplessly over some dude's knee with her little dress pulled up. Her latex catwoman outfit is not doing much for the Rivera crotch. :lol:

Oh, and regarding technical details: Did you really mean to leave Katie's skin color out of panel 106? That's the one where Katie first tries on the catwoman disguise, under the watchful eyes of Marie. Here, Katie seems to have no pigment at all!

Oh, and surely you know that Web-ed and overbarrel are not your ONLY audience. I'll always post something, and you also have solsun and willjohn responding to your fine artwork. One thing I have learned, as a one-time contributor of artwork here: Most of the folks who do come to this website and enjoy the postings... NEVER stop to post a comment!! :x

I know it's sad, but that's life. Just know that your pictures ARE being read, and they ARE being enjoyed, by a lot more people than the few who actually post comments.

And listen: I will continue to come to this website to read your artwork and that of overbarrel for as long as I can. But please, let us see Katie's legs again.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: O.T. Katie in The Black Bird, Part 5

Post by web-ed »

B00m,

Before getting to the latest installment, let me address your concern and disappointment over getting so few comments (thankfully, Dan already covered most of this). This topic has come up over and over again: you or Phil or Dan post something and get little or no response. I certainly understand the feeling of playing to an empty house, but it's important to bear in mind certain things:
  • Dan said: "Just know that your pictures ARE being read, and they ARE being enjoyed, by a lot more people than the few who actually post comments." How many? I went and pulled CSR's stats for July just now (something I've been too busy to do for months, by the way), and in the top ten search phrases leading people to CSR right after the obvious stuff like "spanking cartoon" was "ot katie" (56 inquiries) :!: So 56 people in July cared enough about your O. T. Katie strip to actively search for it. That's not bad at all. (Dan's "Sam Swatt" and "Spanky Sal" were there too, by the way, generating about 50 inquiries).
  • Posting in your subforum, like all the forums here, requires active membership, and let's face it: it's harder to join this board than it should be. I hate forcing people to write me an individual email before activating them, but as long as 500 - 600 spambots per week try to join this board and are able to solve the captcha (which I can barely read myself!), I don't know what else to do. That leaves us with 90 members, some of whom are probably defunct robots from the days before I made it harder to join. That's a somewhat limited pool for commenting, but we're stuck with it for now. Probably some people who would comment if they could just register without sending me an individual request are discouraged by the process and we don't hear from them.
  • Some people, for various reasons, will always remain "lurkers". They may be just too shy or easily embarrassed, but whatever the reason, we know from experience that there are a lot of folks who enjoy our stuff but simply won't comment on it.
  • Apart from the 56 who actively looked for Katie, we can hope that some readers who come to CSR for other reasons will discover your work here. Almost 26,000 non-robot visitors made it to CSR in July, and many of them entered the CSR Forum (unfortunately, the log doesn't show me the details once they get into the forum). Some of them must have see Katie.
  • 177 people requested the O.T. Katie special feature page over in the Main Gallery on the main site. Why so many more over there? Probably because it's easier for search engines to find pages in the main site than in this board for reasons that don't really concern us now (basically, I have much more control over the coding on the main site and have learned to tailor it to attract the search engines). Remember that while we know 56 searched using the phrase "ot katie", a lot of others must have arrived at Katie's page in the Main Gallery by searching on some other phrases (what they were we don't know).
O.K., now let's talk about the latest installment of The Black Bird. I wasn't really expecting Scottie MacHottie, but using him was a good idea because it allowed you to do the gag about him recognizing Katie from spanking her bottom! I liked it, and I liked seeing Katie spanked even more! This is one of the few times when technically, Katie has been in bondage rather than over someone's knee, but I have no objection to bondage as long as some spanking goes with it :lol: !

And yes, when a woman asks, "What are you going to do to me?" she probably already knows and fears (or desires) the answer: "I'm going to give you a good spanking!" And for us, that's what it's all about :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Dan! Ilm glad to see your're still reading, in spite of your disapproval of Katie's current costume. Eventually, I'll have her back in a skirt, but there's still a bit more of the story with the cat burglar outfit. (I don't know whether it makes any difference, but it's not actually intended to be latex or leather as you've called it. I'm not real good with fabrics, but what I have in mind, and what I tried to represent in my picture was the thin, stretchy, shiny fabric that's used for pantyhose or tights.)
daneldorado wrote:For example, I don't quite understand WHY this "mission" is taking place. In your "explanation" panel (308, I think) we see Argyle explaining to Katie that the bauble known as The Black Bird was "forged in Scotland in 1305 as a tribute to King Edward I of England." Okay, but WHY does that concern Argyle or Katie or Dave or, for that matter, Marie? Is this sort of espionage what S.P.A.N.K. was created for? And shouldn't we be told, WHO is the genius sculptor that created The Black Bird in the first place?
Well... the mission of S.P.A.N.K. is rather nebulous, but basically the reason an espionage organization would get involved with retrieving stolen property would be if the stolen property was smuggled into our country and its presence here has the potential to cause an international incident. AND the other reason S.P.A.N.K. is involved is that Delores was planning to steal the Bird, and Argyle doesn't want anyone to know that Delores is in his custody, so he's having a Delores-substitute do the theft. That... and mostly... just like all of my other O.T. Katie stories, it's just one more excuse to show Katie getting spanked again.

The sculptor that made the Black Bird wasn't really a part of the story, but since you were curious about him, his name was Angus MacGow, who lived in Perth, (The one in Scotland not the one in Australia) during the reign of Robert the Bruce. He decided to give the King of England the finger in a big symbolic way.
daneldorado wrote:Oh, and regarding technical details: Did you really mean to leave Katie's skin color out of panel 106? That's the one where Katie first tries on the catwoman disguise, under the watchful eyes of Marie. Here, Katie seems to have no pigment at all!
I went back and checked that panel, and Katie's skin tone is the same I always use. On a scale of 255 with 0 being pure black and 255 being pure white, she's a 241shade of orange. I make her that pale for two reasons: one is that her ethnicity is supposed to be Irish-American, and the Irish people tend to be very fair-skinned. And the other reason is that the paleness of her regular skin-tone makes a sharp contrast with the redness she gets from a spanking... (or the redness of her blush!)

But that's the color I always make her, not just that one panel.

Again... it's good to know you're still there!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thanks, web-ed, for your explanation of why my cartoons sometimes seem to be ignored, and more so, for your new comment on my latest post. :D :D :D :D
web-ed wrote:O.K., now let's talk about the latest installment of The Black Bird. I wasn't really expecting Scottie MacHottie, but using him was a good idea because it allowed you to do the gag about him recognizing Katie from spanking her bottom! I liked it, and I liked seeing Katie spanked even more! This is one of the few times when technically, Katie has been in bondage rather than over someone's knee, but I have no objection to bondage as long as some spanking goes with it!
I'm glad you liked having Scottie MacHottie return, and instantly recognize Katie the first time his hand lands on her backside. And, I don't usually like bondage myself, but this time... Well, as I said before, my inspiration was Mission Impossible meets I Love Lucy. I thought it would be funny to have a "spy" hanging there on the harness, having been lowered from a skylight to steal something... only to have the owner of the object play "Baba Lu" on her backside when he catches her in the act! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
glaucon6

Post by glaucon6 »

Hi b00m,

I thought I would chime in to let you know someone else is reading. I often come here to see if you've posted any new work but do not leave a note to let you know I was here.

When I first read "Scottie MacHottie" I thought he was actually just a reference to Sean Connery (who better to appear in a spy story). It sounds like he has a history with Katie though, and I too enjoy how he recognized her. I once read that men often recognize women by the shape of their butt (I think the article went on to say that women do it too), so the idea really isn't far fetched in the least.

To echo Dan's sentiment, I also really enjoy women in skirts. However, you have made the material of Katie's costume /impossibly/ thin, to the point of seeing the glow after she was spanked right through the seat of the costume. I feel you have more fun in store for Katie in this get up, and I look forward to whatever it may be.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

glaucon6 wrote:I thought I would chime in to let you know someone else is reading. I often come here to see if you've posted any new work but do not leave a note to let you know I was here.
Thank you for sending me a comment this time! I need to know that my "art" is being seen... and hopefully appreciated.
glaucon6 wrote:When I first read "Scottie MacHottie" I thought he was actually just a reference to Sean Connery (who better to appear in a spy story). It sounds like he has a history with Katie though, and I too enjoy how he recognized her. I once read that men often recognize women by the shape of their butt (I think the article went on to say that women do it too), so the idea really isn't far fetched in the least.
Well... Scottie MacHottie is sort of based on a combination of Gerard Butler, one of the latest heartthrobs from Scotland, and Sir Sean Connery, who started the trend. I did an earlier story featuring MacHottie, in which Katie was working as a stunt double, filling in for a temperamental starlet who refused to do a spanking scene in one of MacHottie's films. As a result, he spent most of the day doing re-takes of the spanking scene with Katie, and I think he would remember the feel of her backside against his hand. Hopefully, my drawings of Katie convey the idea that Katie is supposed to be a woman who has an irresistibly beautiful posterior, and that is the real reason that so many men want to turn her over their knees. If she does something naughty, that just makes a convenient excuse!
glaucon6 wrote:To echo Dan's sentiment, I also really enjoy women in skirts. However, you have made the material of Katie's costume /impossibly/ thin, to the point of seeing the glow after she was spanked right through the seat of the costume. I feel you have more fun in store for Katie in this get up, and I look forward to whatever it may be.
Later in the story, Katie will be wearing a skirt, but for now... I'm not quite finished with her "impossibly thin" cat burglar costume yet.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And now the next chapter of my story...
Attachments
0000601.jpg
0000601.jpg (73.03 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Agent Burns now has the guard's gun...
Attachments
0000602.jpg
0000602.jpg (61.51 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...So they take the Black Bird at gunpoint instead of by stealth...
Attachments
0000603.jpg
0000603.jpg (136.41 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

MacHottie calls for his dog...
Attachments
0000604.jpg
0000604.jpg (108.11 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Katie tries to reassure Agent Burns that their mission was at least a partial success...
0000605.jpg
0000605.jpg (121.38 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
Will she be able to talk her way out of another spanking? Heh heh! What do you think? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...The guard dog approaches...
Attachments
0000606.jpg
0000606.jpg (70.82 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Would Agent Burns really leave Katie to the dog?
Attachments
0000607.jpg
0000607.jpg (54.05 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

No. He knows what he's doing.
Attachments
0000608.jpg
0000608.jpg (84.4 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

The dog gets tranquilized... and Katie loses part of her outfit! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Attachments
0000609.jpg
0000609.jpg (67.79 KiB) Viewed 2021 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And now, with the dog out of the way...
Attachments
0000610.jpg
0000610.jpg (66.38 KiB) Viewed 2021 times