A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:we are having our Thanksgiving with our family today since my wife has to work tomorrow. i was concentrated on that so it was a nice surprise when i checked CSR and found a new episode of Katie.
I have Wednesday AND Thursday off this week, and so I decided to go ahead and post the next episode of O.T. Katie. I suppose it's inconvenient that you wife has to work on Thanksgiving Day, but I'm glad you were able to reschedule your celebration a day early, and I think that it might be one more thing to be thankful for, that your wife has a job in this current economy.
overbarrel49 wrote:panel 068 shows us a nice shot of Katie, with her bottom bouncing along, as she heads for home...............although it turns out she wasn't moving nearly quickly enough.
Heh heh! I guess she wasn't!
overbarrel49 wrote:you know, as men, we seem to have an innate streak of voyeurism. for proof, i offer the highly pleasing view in panel 069 in which we get just a peek of Katie's plump, red bottom as her skirt flips up while being led off for another spanking.
Oh yeah! I love it when a pleated skirt flips up... whether it's caused by the wind, or a sudden movement by the girl.
overbarrel49 wrote:i just love Katie's terrified expression at the realization her already tender, sore bottom is going to get spanked again in panel 070........she's already gritting her teeth and she's not even OTK yet. i also thought it was funny that our spanker realized just from putting his hand on Katie's bottom to guide her over, that Delores has the second cutest bottom.
Uh huh! She's alreay gritting her teeth, 'cause she already knows how hard this man can spank... and this time, he has even more of a grudge than he did before! I think all of the men in this comic consider Delores to be second-best... except maybe Agent Rednor, who is in love with Delores.
overbarrel49 wrote:panel 071 is a very nice view of Katie's aforementioned plump, red bottom......she just looks so cute OTK with her skirt pulled up. Katie's bottom is a bit hidden in the next 2 panels but we do have a nice view of her kicking legs and we again get a peek at just how red her bottom is.
...And he's going to make it even redder! This time around, I took Dan's advice to show the spanking in more than one panel, and to include at least one impact shot of the hand actually striking its target. I don't always think I need to do that, but this time it seemed like the right thing to do.
overbarrel49 wrote:of course, Argyle isn't EVEN buying the idea that he didn't know the difference between Katie's bottom and Delores.
Of course not! All of the other men so far have been able to tell the two women apart by the feel of their backsides!
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 074, even though Katie is snarling and making ill considered comments about the double standards at SPANK, she still looks pretty cute rubbing her bottom end. i have to say that, even though the guy was a traitor, i was a bit surprised that Argyle decided to blast his ass.
Well, I would think that there might be extenuating circumstances in which a traitor who's been working inside a spy organization would have to be dealt with OUTSIDE of the legal system. At least that seems to be Argyle's way of thinking. With a single bullet, he rids himself of a security risk, and teaches Katie a valuable lesson: SOMETIMES a "double standard" can actually work in a woman's favor! At least SHE'S not in any danger of being shot!
overbarrel49 wrote:it looks like Katie sneaked by without another spanking even after losing her temper and questioning company policy as Argyle sends her on her way with a pat. it actually looks like Katie is going to have a happy ending..........as is this episode. i'll be waiting for the next episode.
Yeah. Since Katie has gotten so many spankings already in this story, AND since she's just watched Argyle gun down a traitor within his organization... I don't think she needs another spanking to learn that she shouldn't criticize Argyle and his "double standards". So, instead, she gets a hearty pat to send her on her way.

But there is one unanswered question that I'll deal with in the next episode. Did Dave, the surveillance guy, rescue Delores from her "unauthorized" ride on the Dan-o-matic... or did he just watch while she got all 1000 swats? any speculation about that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:b00m, what a nice surprise! What with all the hubbub, prepping for Thanksgiving tomorrow, plus all the advance ads for Christmas gifts, I thought sure that you would not have time to add more panels to your artwork... and yet, here you have brought us new panels for OTKatie! Good show!
Well, I had Wednesday and Thursday off this week... but I'm probably going to be too busy to catch my breath on "Black Friday" and "Whatever-Color Saturday" at my retail job.
daneldorado wrote:Don't know who exactly this new "traitor" guy is, and I guess I don't really care, since he gives us a new view of Katie getting spanked... AGAIN! But anyway, your new panel 71 brings us yet another OTK panel, and this one seems to carry a little extra charge. I don't know why, but maybe one of these days I will take the time to compare panel 71 to other pics of the little carrot-top getting spanked. Maybe a change of position? Maybe some portion of Katie's legs and bottom have been felicitously altered? We shall see.
Even though you don't care who the traitor guy is... i'll explain for anybody that does want to know. He's one of MacHottie's security guards from an earlier story. He did something really stupid to get fired from his plush job at MacHotie's place, and he blames Katie for his misfortune. He spent some time unemployed, and then got a guard job at S.P.A.N.K. headquarters. He didn't like his new job as much as his old one, and he blamed Katie for that too. So then, the spanking that Katie gets in panels 71-73 is completely unjustified... but... it's fun to watch anyway, isn't it?
daneldorado wrote:BTW, has there ever been a time when we have seen Katie get as many spankings -- in so short a time -- as she gets here? I count SEVEN separate spankings. Her hiney must really be RAW by now!
Hmmm! Yeah, seven spankings in one story is a lot... but is it a new record? I guess 'll have to go back and look at some of my older stories and she if she ever got that many before.

Of course, the fact that she's been spanked so many times in one day is one of the reasons that I decided not to have Argyle give her yet another spanking, when she complained about his "double standards".

And not only that... but the previous story ended just a few minutes before this one began... so, that means, within less than 24 hours, she actually got EIGHT spankings! No wonder her poor hiney is so red! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
daneldorado wrote:So, thanks again, b00m. You have brought us all an early Thanksgiving.
You're welcome, and thank you for commenting on it so quickly.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: The Imposter 67-76

Post by web-ed »

Hey b00m,

Thanks for working overtime to get this one done in time for Thanksgiving! We never rest here at CSR - there's always another naughty girl out there who needs a spanking :) - but as I mentioned over in this week's updates, I didn't have much on the main site this week and I'm grateful to you and Phil for taking up some of the slack.

I think seven spankings may be a record, even for Katie! This last one being given by a minor character most of us probably barely remember (I remember he fell for the oldest trick in the book or something like that during the Black Bird caper) was fun - it was almost like yet another case of mistaken identity causing Katie to get spanked in place of Delores, except this guy knows it isn't Delores. And since Argyle knows how to tell the two apart by the different feel of their backsides, he believes the spanking guard should be able to do the same thing.

That brings us to Argyle's summary shooting of the guard, probably the most violent act we've seen in any of Katie's adventures. But it was justified, if not for the treason then for keeping us from getting anywhere near a M/M scene! And it should have the additional benefit of making Katie realize that her spankings are in no way excessive punishment. In fact, for her use of bad language during the scene she was lucky to escape another spanking (it would have been #8!) from Argyle :lol: !

Wish I had more to say, but it's 6:00 A.M. and time to turn in for some shuteye. :|
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:Thanks for working overtime to get this one done in time for Thanksgiving! We never rest here at CSR - there's always another naughty girl out there who needs a spanking - but as I mentioned over in this week's updates, I didn't have much on the main site this week and I'm grateful to you and Phil for taking up some of the slack.
You're welcome, and thank you for the plug. I don't know how many people actually see my cartoons. You, Dan, and Phil are the ones who have commented. There's some text at the bottom of my last panel that says "viewed 36 times"... but I don't know how much of that is just spambots. I'm extremely grateful to those of you who consistantly write your comments.
web-ed wrote:I think seven spankings may be a record, even for Katie!
Dan said so too... but wait! In the story about Katie working as a stunt double in a Scottie MacHottie movie, I actually surpassed that number... She was spanked eight times by Scottie for the scene in the movie, once by the director for looking at the camera when she was supposed to be looking away, once more by the director for mouting off to him, and then, one final spanking from the director's assistant for cussing on the set!
web-ed wrote:This last one being given by a minor character most of us probably barely remember (I remember he fell for the oldest trick in the book or something like that during the Black Bird caper) was fun - it was almost like yet another case of mistaken identity causing Katie to get spanked in place of Delores, except this guy knows it isn't Delores. And since Argyle knows how to tell the two apart by the different feel of their backsides, he believes the spanking guard should be able to do the same thing.
Yeah. This guard isn't very smart. I'm not sure how he ever passed the S.P.A.N.K. entrance exam!
web-ed wrote:That brings us to Argyle's summary shooting of the guard, probably the most violent act we've seen in any of Katie's adventures. But it was justified, if not for the treason then for keeping us from getting anywhere near a M/M scene! And it should have the additional benefit of making Katie realize that her spankings are in no way excessive punishment. In fact, for her use of bad language during the scene she was lucky to escape another spanking (it would have been #8!) from Argyle!
My idea here was to show that a "double standard" doesn't always favor the men. Back in the '30s, '40s, and '50s, it was considered accptable for the hero of a movie to turn a recalcitrant female over his knee... but rarely, if ever, were the women punched or shot, as was common treatment for the male villains! These days, it's labled as "abuse" woman gets her little backside paddled, but it's alright to engage the women in a fistfight, or a martial arts duel! Even though I'm not Jewish, I have to say "Oy Vey!"

In my cartoons... the "double standard" is alive and well! (I did do an F/M panel once when Katie won a bet with a male co-worker, and that was not well received, so I won't do anything like that again.) In Argyle's organization, the men will occasionally be allowed to get away with some petty infractions, like showing up late for a briefing after a hard night of drinking the night before, but they will be demoted, fired, or even shot, for major breeches of the rules... and, of course, you'll never see Argyle turn one of his male subordinates over his knee!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: The Double Standard in O.T. Katie

Post by web-ed »

Glad to hear you're going to keep the double-standard alive and well - feminists are free to fume in silence, or complain to me in person here at CSR Headquarters, after which they will be soundly spanked :lol: ! You mentioned that back in the good old days, in movies it was considered o.k. for the hero to turn the villainess over his knee. Of course, this was true of comics as well, with examples like The Phantom spanking Sala and Margo, The Spirit spanking Diana the Huntress, or Firebrand spanking Helga.
Firebrand leaves his fiery brand on bad girl Helga's backside in Police Comics #7

It was both a satisfying and moral conclusion to the conflict, since the hero wouldn't strike a woman with his fist, and I think this represented a better time than now when, as you pointed out, we sometimes have a martial-arts dual between male and female characters.

Now we come once again to the difficult question of how many people are viewing the strip. The number you spoke about is apparently some sort of counter - I'd guess that every time a data base call is made to retrieve the relevant row (i.e. the one containing a particular post that has an attachment) some sort of counter is incremented. As you say, we have no way of determining whether these calls are made by real people or spambots. There are a few hundred spambots that try to sign up for this board every week (that solve the captcha!), but CSR has thousands of visitors per month, so humans must outnumber the spambots.

One problem is that while the site's log shows when someone enters the site through this board, it doesn't track him after that. Nor does it track someone who enters the main site and then travels over here to see O.T. Katie using one of the direct links I've created that lead from the main site to the board. I've been meaning to extract some statistics from the log again, something I haven't done for many months now. If nothing else, I can see how many times someone entered "Katie" in a search engine and then came to CSR. But probably the counter will give us the closest number. I'd guess that most of the 36 (the counter's number) are in fact real people and not spambots, because spambots are programmed to write, not spend too much time reading. The only unknown factor is how many of the 36 are the major search engine robots, who are allowed to read this board. (Their identities are known to me for the most part, and I have granted these robots permission to read but not write).

I'll try to make a note on this along with next week's updates.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

In my previous episode, I let Katie off the hook, (for the moment, at least!) but I said I had a loose end to tie up. So then, before I bring this current story to a close, I think we should look in on what happeed to Delores, after Katie put her on the Dan-o-matic for 1000 swats at maximum sting. Did Dave, the surveillance guy rescue Delores from an "unauthorized' spanking, or did he decide to sit back and enjoy the show while she gets the full count?

Heh heh! I think you already know the answer to that question... but I'm thinking that you'd still like to see it! So then... here's the conclusion to Kate Tanda: Secret Spy vs. the Imp-poster.
Attachments
0077imposter.jpg
0077imposter.jpg (63.74 KiB) Viewed 2479 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Is anybody surprised that Dave hasn't already turned the Dan-o-matic off yet?
Attachments
0078imposter.jpg
0078imposter.jpg (90.02 KiB) Viewed 2478 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Poor Delores! Her butt is getting really warm... isn't it? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Attachments
0079imposter.jpg
0079imposter.jpg (103.26 KiB) Viewed 2478 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

The 1000 swats at maximum sting have been completed... but, wait! What's going to happen when the Dan-o-matic reboots? Hmmm... I think most of you already have a pretty good idea what's about to happen! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
0080imposter.jpg
0080imposter.jpg (114.37 KiB) Viewed 2478 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

"Rinse and repeat"? ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0081imposter.jpg
0081imposter.jpg (114.79 KiB) Viewed 2478 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Oooh! It looks like she's going to get ANOTHER 1000 swats! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "Wahahaaaaaa!" is right! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
0082imposter.jpg
0082imposter.jpg (102.57 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Dave and Argyle are enjoying the show from the surveillance room! :D :D :D :D
Attachments
0083imposter.jpg
0083imposter.jpg (90.16 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Uh oh! Delores's tushie isn't the only thing overheating! :o :o :o :o
Attachments
0084imposter.jpg
0084imposter.jpg (129.21 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

No more Dan-o-matic? :( :( :( :(
Attachments
0085imposter.jpg
0085imposter.jpg (101.96 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Hmmmm! Delores thinks Katie is responsible for the "rinse and repeat" command! Perhaps her desire for revenge might help to provide a plot for my next O.T. Katie story! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0086imposter.jpg
0086imposter.jpg (103.44 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Agent Rednor has a new job already! ...Working for S.P.A.N.K.!
Attachments
0087imposter.jpg
0087imposter.jpg (106.16 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And I bet he's going to enjpy his new job too! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0088imposter.jpg
0088imposter.jpg (112.44 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Yeah! He does seem to be enjoying his new job! :D :D :D :D
Attachments
0089imposter.jpg
0089imposter.jpg (99.97 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

O.K. I'm letting her off a little easy! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0090mposter.jpg
0090mposter.jpg (98.53 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Heh heh! The End! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Attachments
0091imposter.jpg
0091imposter.jpg (57.49 KiB) Viewed 2239 times