A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

that was good thinking on your part in panel 058 to give us one last look at Katie's well spanked bottom with her nighty still on. i did INDEED enjoy it :D ............such a nicely shaped bottom with red showing though the nighty 8-) . i also enjoyed the view of Delores removing Katie's clothing. i also like the dialog between the 2 well spanked young ladies in the first 2 panels :D . i always figured that if 2 girls who get spanked ever got together, they would discuss those spankings with each other ;) . i like the bottom rubbing Delores is doing in panel 060.......that's always cute 8-) . Delores seems very subdued too as she follows meekly along behind Katie. in panel 061 i thought you did a great job of depicting Delores' surprise at being grabbed by the Dan-O-Matic.............both her expression and the reaction of her body :lol: . of course, the girls look cute too..........Katie rubbing and Delores' bottom just hanging out, waiting to be spanked :lol: . i like the OTK position in panel 062...........that is, assuming the Dan-O-Matic has knees :lol: . i also like the way you have depicted Delores with her legs dangling helplessly in it's clutches. i am a bit confused that the Dan-O-Matic is not smiling though :lol: . in panel 063 those legs now have something to do other than dangling though :lol: . i love Katie's look of terror as she realizes Dave is going to spank her again in panel 064 and the peek at Katie's red bottom as her skirt flip up a bit :D . both girls kicking and squalling in panel 065 :D :D . i love Katie's little "skip step" as Dave sends her on her way with a pat on the bottom in the last panel 8-) . poor Katie is so naive :lol: . can't wait for the next episode. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil,
Thanks for your very detailed comment on my newest O.T.Katie episode.
overbarrel49 wrote:that was good thinking on your part in panel 058 to give us one last look at Katie's well spanked bottom with her nighty still on. i did INDEED enjoy it ............such a nicely shaped bottom with red showing though the nighty.
I enjoyed that view too! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:i also enjoyed the view of Delores removing Katie's clothing.
I suppose someone could accuse me of including a gratuitous undressing scene... but I think I could say it was integral to the story... and it was fun too! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:i also like the dialog between the 2 well spanked young ladies in the first 2 panels. i always figured that if 2 girls who get spanked ever got together, they would discuss those spankings with each other.
Yeah. I'm just guessing on that. I've never actually heard a conversation like the one in that part of the story. However, I figure that Delores is being contrite... or putting on a really good act. And Katie has every right to be angry with the villainess (or maybe former villainess?) who is clearly to blame.

But I wonder... Does anyone think they would've talked a little more about the men? Delores could've said something like "WOW! That boyfriend of yours sure has a powerful left arm!" And Katie might've responded "Ooooh! Don't I know it!" Y'know, stuff like that?
overbarrel49 wrote:i like the bottom rubbing Delores is doing in panel 060.......that's always cute. Delores seems very subdued too as she follows meekly along behind Katie.
I always ehjoy seeing a girl who's been spanked recently rubbing her tender bottom! :D :D :D :D Of course, Delores is still being contrite...(or maybe pretending) and besides... I don't think she really believes Katie is going to do anything to her.
overbarrel49 wrote:i thought you did a great job of depicting Delores' surprise at being grabbed by the Dan-O-Matic.............both her expression and the reaction of her body.
I'm glad you like that. I think Delores would have to be taken completely by surprise that Katie woud actually subject her to a spanking from the Dan-o-matic!
overbarrel49 wrote:i like the OTK position in panel 062...........that is, assuming the Dan-O-Matic has knees
Yeah. Those tubes underneathe her abdomen are there to serve the function of a man's lap during a spanking.
overbarrel49 wrote:i also like the way you have depicted Delores with her legs dangling helplessly in it's clutches. i am a bit confused that the Dan-O-Matic is not smiling though.
In panel 62, the Dan-o-matic is stil maneuvering her into position... Later, it'll be smiling.
overbarrel49 wrote:i love Katie's look of terror as she realizes Dave is going to spank her again in panel 064 and the peek at Katie's red bottom as her skirt flip up a bit.
Heh heh! This'll make her sixth spanking in this story! (And don't forget, this story began on the same night the previous story ended... so then... that makes seven spankings for Katie within the last 24 hours! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: )
overbarrel49 wrote: both girls kicking and squalling in panel 065.
Lucky Dave! He's gets to record Delores getting paddled by th Dan-o-matic, while Katie is there in person over his knee! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:i love Katie's little "skip step" as Dave sends her on her way with a pat on the bottom in the last panel. poor Katie is so naive. can't wait for the next episode.
I don't think you'll call it a "spoiler" if I say that Katie is in for another spanking bofore it's all over! ;) ;) ;) ;)
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya b00m... Like all your fans, I am enjoying your latest OTKatie story.

But now I'm wondering: Is Katie NAIVE?

For example: In your earlier work, called "OTKatie and Clorene," you show us a panel where Clorene's boyfriend, Steve, gets the chance to put Katie over his knee. As he prepares to spank our heroine, Clorene tells him:

"Ooh yeah! Spank her good and hard! And try not to drool so much! She's not THAT great!"

We can read Steve's thoughts: "Oh yes, she IS!" And sure enough, he is drooling as he spanks the little carrot-top's perfect fanny.

So Katie is over Steve's lap, getting a good spanking, but she hears what the others are saying, and she thinks "DROOL? What in the world does she mean by THAT?"

Okay, that's exhibit A.

Now, in the new story about the "imp-poster," Kate is once again getting a good spanking, this time from the audio tech guy Dave. As he happily spanks her, he says: "I don't really have a reason to spank you this time... but I don't want to miss all the fun!" On hearing that, Katie wonders out loud, "FUN??"

And that's exhibit B.

Now then: Katie's responses to these spanking comments seem to indicate that she doesn't "get it." She apparently doesn't see herself as a desirable creature, being spanked by a man (Steve) who is lusting after her. And in exhibit B, she seems surprised to hear Dave say that spanking her is "fun."

There is at least one other example in your OTKatie posts where she seems surprised that anyone could derive carnal pleasure from spanking her, but I can't find it right now. Anyway: Is Katie Tanda really THAT naive? In all the years I've been reading her exploits, I never before got the idea that she is oblivious to the bawdy pleasures of giving/getting a spanking.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I can't see Dave letting Delores down any time soon. She has been a very naughty girl & Dave thinks she should suffer for it.

It is also the organisation's revenge for their agent, Katie suffering the same punishment on Delores' orders. Delores should be black & blue beneath the belt after this.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:Hiya b00m... Like all your fans, I am enjoying your latest OTKatie story.
Hi, Dan, and thanks.
daneldorado wrote:But now I'm wondering: Is Katie NAIVE?
Yes, she is! In fact, from my point of view, most of the humor in my O.T. Katie strips is centered around her naivete.

I don't think of her as stupid... (after all, she cracked the code to human cloning, built a machine that could make instant multiple copies of a single individual, and gene-spliced a human/alien hybrid using the aliens' own machinery!) ...but she does have a blind spot regarding her feminine allure. No matter what, she just can't get it through her pretty little head that the real reason that men want to spank her is that they just want to put their hands across her shapely backside!

The inspiration for this comes from the old Dan Decarlo "boss-spanks-secretary" cartoons. The boss, with his knowing leer, is letting the audience in on a joke that the young lady across his lap just doesn't get. She always has that baffled look on her face as if to say, "I've tried so hard to be a good girl in every way, but somehow, i've done one more naughty thing to earn another spanking!"

The biggest challenge in maintaining Katie's naivete is her relationship with Bullmoose. Obviously, the two of them have had sex with each other... and on occasion, it's happened right after he's finished spanking her. In fact, she's even admitted that she wants him more than ever right after he's finished spanking her! And, at least once, she even experienced an orgasm while he still had her over his knee. In the face of that, how can she not realize that the spankings she gets are primarily erotic? Well... I can offer two explanations for that: One is that, even though she sometimes becomes aroused by the spankings Bullmoose gives her, she doesn't realize that it's intentional on his part... She might even tell herself that it's not the spanking itself that turns her on so much, but the masculine strength of his dominance! And the other explanation is: What the heck! she's not a real woman... She's just a cartoon character... a fantasy of my perverted little brain!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:I can't see Dave letting Delores down any time soon. She has been a very naughty girl & Dave thinks she should suffer for it.
That's true.
willjohn wrote:It is also the organisation's revenge for their agent, Katie suffering the same punishment on Delores' orders. Delores should be black & blue beneath the belt after this.
I don't like belt spankings myself... but if anyone deserves one, it would be Delores (and maybe Clorene... but she's not a part of this story)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: The Imposter 57-66

Post by web-ed »

Well B00m, there were a couple of ways you could solve the problem of how Katie could spank Delores when she can't sit down herself just yet (which I thought a very funny predicament). One is suggested by Delores' bending-over position as she removes Katie's skirt to reveal her own glowing behind - Katie could take a paddle to her. The only problem with that is you're still left with a F/F scene. To get around that, I think you chose the right solution, which was conveniently "at hand": get some more use out of the Dan-O-Matic :lol: !

And we get to see a paddle used, also. Speaking of which, I have to imagine Dave is in no hurry to rescue Delores - I wouldn't be either, in his shoes. Some things just can't be rushed ;) So Katie gets yet another spanking from Dave, and Delores will have to take her 1000 swats. And as usual, Katie is naive enough to believe her spankings are over. I predict we'll see differently next time, which is an easy prediction to make given the final caption :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:Well B00m, there were a couple of ways you could solve the problem of how Katie could spank Delores when she can't sit down herself just yet (which I thought a very funny predicament). One is suggested by Delores' bending-over position as she removes Katie's skirt to reveal her own glowing behind - Katie could take a paddle to her. The only problem with that is you're still left with a F/F scene.
Yes, that's true. If Delores was in the standing up, bending over position, Katie could stand there and use a paddle on her. But it's also true that I would be drawing an F.F scene, which i didn't want to do. However... with the Dan-o-matic, I guess I' did an IO/F or maybe a AI/F (inanimate object/female, or artificial intelligence/female... depending on just how intelligent the Dan-o-matic really is).
web-ed wrote:To get around that, I think you chose the right solution, which was conveniently "at hand": get some more use out of the Dan-O-Matic!
I''m glad you agree with my choice. It felt right to me.
web-ed wrote: I have to imagine Dave is in no hurry to rescue Delores- I wouldn't be either, in his shoes. Some things just can't be rushed So Katie gets yet another spanking from Dave, and Delores will have to take her 1000 swats. And as usual, Katie is naive enough to believe her spankings are over. I predict we'll see differently next time, which is an easy prediction to make given the final caption!
You're right. I don't think I'd be guilty of giving out a "spoiler" if I say that Katie is NOT finished getting spanked!

And, It'll be the episode after the next, but Delores will be dealt with appropriately!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another episode...
Attachments
0067imposter.jpg
0067imposter.jpg (63.74 KiB) Viewed 2211 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Katie still hasn't made it out of the S.P.A.N.K. headquarters basement yet, and...
Attachments
0068imposter.jpg
0068imposter.jpg (106.45 KiB) Viewed 2211 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...It looks like she's in trouble again!
Attachments
0069imposter.jpg
0069imposter.jpg (99.72 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Uh huh! ;) ;) ;) ;) Katie's about to get another spanking! :D :D :D :D
Attachments
0070imposter.jpg
0070imposter.jpg (108.46 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

A man with a grudge!
Attachments
0071imposter.jpg
0071imposter.jpg (117.09 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Oops! It looks like he's going to get caught! (but not before he got the chance to give Katie's cute little backside a few hearty swats! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
0072imposter.jpg
0072imposter.jpg (108.19 KiB) Viewed 2152 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Yeah. He's caught!
Attachments
0073imposter.jpg
0073imposter.jpg (100.07 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Katie confronts the boss on his unequal treatment of male and female employees...
Attachments
0074imposter.jpg
0074imposter.jpg (95.91 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...But in this case, maybe she should be grateful for the inequality... (I had considered perhaps having Argyle give Katie one more spanking for questioning his policies... but... I think she's already been spanked enough for THIS story... and so, he can just send her on her way with a "friendly" little pat. ;) ;) ;) ;))
Attachments
0075imposter.jpg
0075imposter.jpg (105.58 KiB) Viewed 2151 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Well... Katie's finished getting spanked... for the time being... but... this isn't QUITE the end yet...
Attachments
0076imposter.jpg
0076imposter.jpg (117.81 KiB) Viewed 2150 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

we are having our Thanksgiving with our family today since my wife has to work tomorrow. i was concentrated on that so it was a nice surprise when i checked CSR and found a new episode of Katie :D . panel 068 shows us a nice shot of Katie, with her bottom bouncing along, as she heads for home...............although it turns out she wasn't moving nearly quickly enough :lol: . you know, as men, we seem to have an innate streak of voyeurism. for proof, i offer the highly pleasing view in panel 069 in which we get just a peek of Katie's plump, red bottom as her skirt flips up while being led off for another spanking 8-) . i just love Katie's terrified expression at the realization her already tender, sore bottom is going to get spanked again in panel 070........she's already gritting her teeth and she's not even OTK yet :lol: . i also thought it was funny that our spanker realized just from putting his hand on Katie's bottom to guide her over, that Delores has the second cutest bottom :lol:. panel 071 is a very nice view of Katie's aforementioned plump, red bottom......she just looks so cute OTK with her skirt pulled up 8-) :D . Katie's bottom is a bit hidden in the next 2 panels but we do have a nice view of her kicking legs and we again get a peek at just how red her bottom is ;) . of course, Argyle isn't EVEN buying the idea that he didn't know the difference between Katie's bottom and Delores :lol: . in panel 074, even though Katie is snarling and making ill considered comments about the double standards at SPANK, she still looks pretty cute rubbing her bottom end :D . i have to say that, even though the guy was a traitor, i was a bit surprised that Argyle decided to blast his ass :o . it looks like Katie sneaked by without another spanking even after losing her temper and questioning company policy as Argyle sends her on her way with a pat ;) 8-) . it actually looks like Katie is going to have a happy ending..........as is this episode ;) :D . i'll be waiting for the next episode. thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

b00m, what a nice surprise! What with all the hubbub, prepping for Thanksgiving tomorrow, plus all the advance ads for Christmas gifts, I thought sure that you would not have time to add more panels to your artwork... and yet, here you have brought us new panels for OTKatie! Good show!

Don't know who exactly this new "traitor" guy is, and I guess I don't really care, since he gives us a new view of Katie getting spanked... AGAIN! But anyway, your new panel 71 brings us yet another OTK panel, and this one seems to carry a little extra charge. I don't know why, but maybe one of these days I will take the time to compare panel 71 to other pics of the little carrot-top getting spanked. Maybe a change of position? Maybe some portion of Katie's legs and bottom have been felicitously altered? We shall see.

BTW, has there ever been a time when we have seen Katie get as many spankings -- in so short a time -- as she gets here? I count SEVEN separate spankings. Her hiney must really be RAW by now!

So, thanks again, b00m. You have brought us all an early Thanksgiving.

Cheers,
Dan