An Alternate Proposal

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: An Alternate Proposal

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Unfortunately I couldn't get to the latest installment before now.
hi web-ed,

don't worry about it. i have noticed that you're a busy man and this time of year everyone seems even busier than normal ;) .
web-ed wrote: I see that the spanking is over (for the moment) and Natalie does seem in a cooperative frame of mind at last. What next? Of course, Natalie has those penalty swats coming, but it would be nice to give her a little rest before applying the paddle. Besides, if I were Mark I think I'd press the question of Natalie's refusing to commit to marriage because she's in the right frame of mind - obedient - to finally start cooperating. Once that's out of the way, hopefully with Mark being able to sweep away Natalie's objections, he can remind her that there's still the little matter of those penalty swats she earned ("Oh, no!").
you're obviously an experienced spanker and your comments brought a grin to my face :D i think that's all the comments i'm gonna make about it for now ;) . thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi phil and everyone!

well let me tell you that a rest in between a spanking and the penalty swats are very much appreciated. on the other hand I start worrying about how many swats am I getting and how hard will they be? how many "good ones" will there be? of course my first spanking was different. I had no idea about penalty swats. I think that's better for Natalie. she will find out soon enough how much more her poor red bottom is going to sting. of course Mark could take pity on her once she becomes obedient he can always forgo her penalty swats. I know that's not going to happen, either in your toon or in any spankees real life but it's a nice thought. but not very realistic. that would also end your toon too soon. thanks Phil for sharing!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:hi phil and everyone!

well let me tell you that a rest in between a spanking and the penalty swats are very much appreciated. on the other hand I start worrying about how many swats am I getting and how hard will they be? how many "good ones" will there be? of course my first spanking was different. I had no idea about penalty swats. I think that's better for Natalie. she will find out soon enough how much more her poor red bottom is going to sting. of course Mark could take pity on her once she becomes obedient he can always forgo her penalty swats. I know that's not going to happen, either in your toon or in any spankees real life but it's a nice thought. but not very realistic. that would also end your toon too soon. thanks Phil for sharing!

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

i see you are in agreement with web-ed about a break before the penalty swats. on the other hand, a little worry is part of the spanking and besides, it's good for you :lol: . it does sound like Natalie's predicament has struck a chord with you :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hey! wait a minute
hey! wait a minute
022.jpg (247.56 KiB) Viewed 2517 times
hi everyone,

it looks like Natalie just had an epiphany :o ..............or perhaps this is just the first time she's actually had time to think about it :lol: . i hope you all enjoy the new pic. phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

good morning Phil!

You truly do have a wicked sense of humor. standing in the corner with her red bare bottom on display! Poor Natalie. Mark is probably enjoying the fruits of his labor and poor Natalie can't even rub......yet. I never had to do this (thank goodness) it must be so embarrassing for her :oops: . But I still don't think she is thinking of those damn penalty swats, but I do think she will answer his questions. and I think she was just waiting for him to take charge so her answer to his proposal might be sooooooooo different. and I know even if he gets the answers he wants he will still give her her penalty. another good one! thanks phil for sharing!

sunflower
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

overbarrel49 wrote:i see you are in agreement with web-ed about a break before the penalty swats. on the other hand, a little worry is part of the spanking and besides, it's good for you . it does sound like Natalie's predicament has struck a chord with you . thanks, phil
hi Phil,
if a little worry is good for me then I get all the goodness I can handle during my spankings and paddlings! I actually start worrying before my spanking is even about to start. I guess it is part of my spankings but there are so many things to worry about! and yes, since i'm not that far from my first spanking and penalty swats I can really identify with Natalie. there are some differences but basically I was a short while ago, where she is now. different reasons but the results are the same. again, I don't know if it's better to have no expectations about the penalty swats or know what's coming.

also in your new pic I like Mark's pocket!

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: An Alternate Proposal #22

Post by web-ed »

Corner time - I completely forgot about that possibility! The use of corner time is one of the individualistic things about spanking - some spankers use it, others don't, and while I suppose there must be some spankees who like it, most don't seem to - not that they have any say about it :) . Well, Natalie should use her corner time wisely to consider the situation. She now knows she has a "take charge" kind of boyfriend, just like she wanted (one infers), so if that was what had held her back from accepting his proposal, she doesn't have to let it stop her any more. She might also consider how her failure to communicate with her mate frustrated him to the point he was compelled to take drastic action - indeed, she would be wise to do so.

This latest installment was a pleasant feature on an otherwise cold and rather gray Chicago day.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

One young lady looks like eating off the mantel for a while. Should be an interesting marriage.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:good morning Phil!

You truly do have a wicked sense of humor. standing in the corner with her red bare bottom on display! Poor Natalie. Mark is probably enjoying the fruits of his labor and poor Natalie can't even rub......yet. I never had to do this (thank goodness) it must be so embarrassing for her :oops: . But I still don't think she is thinking of those damn penalty swats, but I do think she will answer his questions. and I think she was just waiting for him to take charge so her answer to his proposal might be sooooooooo different. and I know even if he gets the answers he wants he will still give her her penalty. another good one! thanks phil for sharing!

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

corner time................red bottom on display and all, is considered to be part of the spanking by some folks :D . it's added embarrassment for the spankee plus in this situation where the spankee has been really stubborn, Mark may be figuring that standing in the corner with her sore bottom arguing with her might just make her more cooperative 8-) . i think you're right about the penalty swats. she doesn't seem to be remembering them. of course, she has other things on her mind right now :lol: .............and yeah, her attitude about his proposal might be different now :D . i'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote: hi Phil,
if a little worry is good for me then I get all the goodness I can handle during my spankings and paddlings! I actually start worrying before my spanking is even about to start. I guess it is part of my spankings but there are so many things to worry about! and yes, since i'm not that far from my first spanking and penalty swats I can really identify with Natalie. there are some differences but basically I was a short while ago, where she is now. different reasons but the results are the same. again, I don't know if it's better to have no expectations about the penalty swats or know what's coming.

also in your new pic I like Mark's pocket!

sunflower
hi again,

yeah, that anticipation is all part of getting a spanking 8-) .............and in my opinion, it's a good part that adds to the intensity of the spanking. in the long run that intensity increases the spankee's satisfaction with the spanking ;) . this probably has been pretty interesting for you since this is Natalie's first adult spanking and you have recently just started your adult spankings :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Post by web-ed » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:14 pm
Corner time - I completely forgot about that possibility! The use of corner time is one of the individualistic things about spanking - some spankers use it, others don't, and while I suppose there must be some spankees who like it, most don't seem to - not that they have any say about it :) . Well, Natalie should use her corner time wisely to consider the situation. She now knows she has a "take charge" kind of boyfriend, just like she wanted (one infers), so if that was what had held her back from accepting his proposal, she doesn't have to let it stop her any more. She might also consider how her failure to communicate with her mate frustrated him to the point he was compelled to take drastic action - indeed, she would be wise to do so.

This latest installment was a pleasant feature on an otherwise cold and rather gray Chicago day.
hi web-ed,

i get the impression that most spankees do not like standing in the corner. you mentioned that some spankers use it and others don't but i would think it might depend on the situation. as i was telling Sunflower, Mark might be using it in this case to allow some time for her sore bottom to "reason" with her since he is looking for answers to questions she has been too stubborn to answer in the past. ..................at least that was my theory :lol: . i think you're reasoning about how Natalie should spend her corner time is unassailable. we'll soon see just how well she uses this "break" ;) . i'm glad this one brightened your day :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:One young lady looks like eating off the mantel for a while. Should be an interesting marriage.
hi Willjohn,

she does indeed look as if sitting might not be on her list of things to do in the near future :lol: . i have a hunch you are exactly right about their marriage too :D thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Oh, this is interesting.

I didn't know that Natalie's spanking would end in corner time. I'll admit it would add yet another layer of humiliation to the lady's ordeal. But that particular item doesn't do anything for me, and I am wondering how many of our little group think corner time is appropriate.

Web-ed chimed in and said:

The use of corner time is one of the individualistic things about spanking - some spankers use it, others don't, and while I suppose there must be some spankees who like it, most don't seem to - not that they have any say about it

He's right. Some spankers use it, others (like me) think it's a waste of good spanking time. But Phil, your splendid panel no. 22 is a beautiful work of art. Natalie has just undergone a severe castigation and the evidence is before us. Her delicious globes have been turned from light beige to an angry red, and she now knows and understands a bit more about her situation with Mark. Now she is being scolded like the naughty girl she is. The question of the day: Will she agree to marry him the next time he asks? And will her spanking lead her away from a life with Mark, or will she decide that this dominant male is the prince she has been waiting for?

Hard for me to say, but I am enjoying each of your panels, and this last one is one of the best. I especially admire the color you have devised for our little maiden... her buttocks are completely scarlet, and parts of her thighs as well. Is Mark a thigh spanker? I know that's one of the things some girls just hate... but sometimes they have to submit to it.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Oh, this is interesting.

I didn't know that Natalie's spanking would end in corner time. I'll admit it would add yet another layer of humiliation to the lady's ordeal. But that particular item doesn't do anything for me, and I am wondering how many of our little group think corner time is appropriate.

Web-ed chimed in and said:

The use of corner time is one of the individualistic things about spanking - some spankers use it, others don't, and while I suppose there must be some spankees who like it, most don't seem to - not that they have any say about it
hi Dan,

as far as corner time goes, i can take it or leave but in this case it seemed to me that Mark might use it to give Natalie some time to think about things before they have their "question and answer" session here shortly.
daneldorado wrote:He's right. Some spankers use it, others (like me) think it's a waste of good spanking time. But Phil, your splendid panel no. 22 is a beautiful work of art. Natalie has just undergone a severe castigation and the evidence is before us. Her delicious globes have been turned from light beige to an angry red, and she now knows and understands a bit more about her situation with Mark. Now she is being scolded like the naughty girl she is. The question of the day: Will she agree to marry him the next time he asks? And will her spanking lead her away from a life with Mark, or will she decide that this dominant male is the prince she has been waiting for?
i'm glad you like the art work in this one :D . we will be finding out what her reactions to the spanking are and what she will be having to say to Mark in the the next couple of panels ;) .
daneldorado wrote: Hard for me to say, but I am enjoying each of your panels, and this last one is one of the best. I especially admire the color you have devised for our little maiden... her buttocks are completely scarlet, and parts of her thighs as well. Is Mark a thigh spanker? I know that's one of the things some girls just hate... but sometimes they have to submit to it.

Cheers,
Dan
it's hard to get the coloring to look right anyway and especially in a pic like this one where her bottom is featured front and center. i did use a different color for this one and i'm glad you approve :D . i didn't have any attention for Mark to be a thigh spanker................probably just sloppy coloring on my part :lol: . glad you enjoyed this one. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:it looks like Natalie just had an epiphany ..............or perhaps this is just the first time she's actually had time to think about it.
Maybe she has! ...And Mark has certainly given her something to think about!
And you've given us in the audience something to think about... namely how cute Natalie looks standing there in the corner... doing her little "ouchie dance" and showing off her bright red bottom! Mmmmmm! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Maybe she has! ...And Mark has certainly given her something to think about!
And you've given us in the audience something to think about... namely how cute Natalie looks standing there in the corner... doing her little "ouchie dance" and showing off her bright red bottom! Mmmmmm! :D :D :D :D
hi Boom,

i'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

now she understands
now she understands
023.jpg (227.52 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
hi everyone,

it seems that many things can be revealed to a young lady while standing in a corner with her red, stinging bottom revealed to her spanker :D . i wonder if the ancient gurus ever thought of THIS kind of meditation 8-) ? i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi Phil,

poor Natalie. is there no end to her embarrassment? i'm sure this is not the first time Mark will see her without her pants, but this is different for her. and like my own, I did not forget she still has penalty swats coming. and she finally understands Mark can dominate her and she likes her feeling of submission. it is indeed a good feeling. the red, stinging bottom on the other hand is not such a good feeling. but I think she is ready to answer Mark and I have a feeling her answers will be the ones he wants to hear. thanks Phil. again, can't wait for next week.

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:hi Phil,

poor Natalie. is there no end to her embarrassment? i'm sure this is not the first time Mark will see her without her pants, but this is different for her. and like my own, I did not forget she still has penalty swats coming. and she finally understands Mark can dominate her and she likes her feeling of submission. it is indeed a good feeling. the red, stinging bottom on the other hand is not such a good feeling. but I think she is ready to answer Mark and I have a feeling her answers will be the ones he wants to hear. thanks Phil. again, can't wait for next week.

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

her embarrassment will have an end before the end of this toon :D . in the mean time, it appears to me that the corner time has been good for her in that it has given her time to stop and think about just what all has been going on and realize some things that she hadn't noticed before 8-) . i think that you're right...............she does now know how to answer his questions and will be doing so shortly ;) . i'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Does she reject his proposal and get her bum changed from red to black and blue, or does she accept married life and the possibility of more spankings that would go with it?

"Tune in next week, for 'As the Stomach Turns'." (Apologies to the Carol Burnett Show).