An Alternate Proposal

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: An Alternate Proposal

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Uh oh! Natalie has just been told that she's going to get some extra "penalty swats" with the paddle for putting her hand in the way! :D :D :D :D I bet she won't be making THAT mistake again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor girl! Her bottom is already REALLY RED, but I guess it can get even redder! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I love this story! I hope that you'll consider putting Mark and Natalie in future stories when this one is finished!
hi Boom,

you'd think that she would NOT be making that mistake again :lol: . still, when her bottom gets to stinging like crazy she may find it's an automatic response. i was discussing this with a friend just the other day. she allowed as how she was checking out how red her bottom was after a spanking and didn't think it could get any redder and i told her that it might get to the point where she couldn't tell if it was redder or not. of course, whether it gets any redder or not, it can still sting more and she can get even more frantic about it :lol: . i'm glad you're enjoying this story :D . i'll consider featuring them again. thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hugob00m wrote:Uh oh! Natalie has just been told that she's going to get some extra "penalty swats" with the paddle for putting her hand in the way! I bet she won't be making THAT mistake again
hi b00m!

that would be a bet that you would probably lose. us spankees cannot think when we are OTK. I can only think of how my bottom stings and trying to get out of the way of the spanks landing on my bottom. I cannot even put a coherent sentence together. my brain does not work. some mistakes I just keep making over and over. cannot help it and neither can Natalie. it's beyond her control!

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: An Alternate Proposal #19

Post by web-ed »

Our latest here isn't exactly a surprise, but I really enjoyed it anyway - a lot more than Natalie did, I'd say! :D What a spectacular view, with such nice blushing :oops: . At least Natalie's attitude does appear to be undergoing a necessary adjustment. so perhaps Mark will be winding up the main part of her spanking soon, leaving her only with the dreaded penalty swats to cope with (I love giving penalty swats :D and I think Mark is looking forward to it too).
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

web-ed wrote: At least Natalie's attitude does appear to be undergoing a necessary adjustment. so perhaps Mark will be winding up the main part of her spanking soon, leaving her only with the dreaded penalty swats to cope with (I love giving penalty swats and I think Mark is looking forward to it too).
happy thanksgiving everyone!

today I am thankful I am not Natalie! the second least favorite part of a spanking is the penalty swats.......I do not like them! I have to count them, and remember to address my spanker as sir. they also seem to sting a little more. I definitely could do without them! I do not think that they will be a favorite of Natalie's either. I'm sure Mark will enjoy them though. it seems all spankers do...spankees, not so much! I don't think poor Natalie's bottom could turn any redder. I am thankful that today I can sit down comfortably and eat thanksgiving dinner!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Our latest here isn't exactly a surprise, but I really enjoyed it anyway - a lot more than Natalie did, I'd say! :D What a spectacular view, with such nice blushing :oops: . At least Natalie's attitude does appear to be undergoing a necessary adjustment. so perhaps Mark will be winding up the main part of her spanking soon, leaving her only with the dreaded penalty swats to cope with (I love giving penalty swats :D and I think Mark is looking forward to it too).
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . this seemed to me to be the best angle to view her bottom and her face as well as showing all the action of the scene. her attitude does seem to be mellowing and i have a hunch her submission to Mark will soon make it's appearance 8-) . we'll see how she handles those penalty swats later. i'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote: happy thanksgiving everyone!

today I am thankful I am not Natalie! the second least favorite part of a spanking is the penalty swats.......I do not like them! I have to count them, and remember to address my spanker as sir. they also seem to sting a little more. I definitely could do without them! I do not think that they will be a favorite of Natalie's either. I'm sure Mark will enjoy them though. it seems all spankers do...spankees, not so much! I don't think poor Natalie's bottom could turn any redder. I am thankful that today I can sit down comfortably and eat thanksgiving dinner!

sunflower

hi Sunflower,

good things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving :lol: . we'll see about Natalie's bottom in coming pics 8-) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

there's what Mark's bee looking for
there's what Mark's bee looking for
020.jpg (284.84 KiB) Viewed 3580 times
hi everyone,

it looks like mark may have found the key to making sure Natalie's promises are sincere...............apparently it's all a matter of "concentration" :lol: . i hope you all enjoy it. phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

good morning Phil!

another good one! you started out my day on a good note! no shopping for me today, on my way to work.

poor Natalie. her bottom is already stinging like crazy. I have no doubt that she is really and truly sorry. and she means her promises. believe me at this point any spankee will promise anything and mean that promise. and I believe she has been sorry for awhile now. I bet she is not even thinking about the penalty swats to come. I sure am glad that I am watching Natalie get spanked and not experiencing it myself! Mark seems to be a very good spanker. he knows how to get the most intense stinging it seems. I bet Natalie is almost done with this part of her spanking, but the worst is yet to come. Penalty swats....the words that I really hate to hear. and she has no idea! and I don't know what's worse, not knowing what's coming or knowing you are not close to being done yet. and she is not close to appreciate her spanking yet. but i'm sure she will. all she can think of now is her poor stinging bottom and the next spank landing and just thinking please stop, please stop. in my case though I usually don't get past please, cannot manage to get the stop out!

thanks phil!!!

sunflower
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Excellent work again, Phil.

I appreciate how you keep finding new and original places to put your signature image. The floor, the sideboard, the toaster, and now the front of the armchair.

As far as the spanking "action" goes, of course you are doing a great job. I don't know how long Natalie's spanking has been going on, but her bottom is sure getting red. Looking back over your panels, I can see that when she first went over Mark's lap, the skin color on her bottom matched the rest of her skin, i.e. a light beige. But now, after several hard swats from the palm of Mark's right hand, her gluteus maximus is sporting a rich red hue.

Back in 1946, the British produced a film called "A Matter of Life and Death" which was released in the U.S. under the title "Stairway to Heaven". The film starred David Niven and Kim Hunter. The reason I mention this is that, when the film was new, it was being hailed as the first movie with "chromatic color." It turns out that that means a scene in a black & white film which slowly changes, before our eyes, into full color. A gradual colorizing, as it were. You are doing that, here.

You are not producing a movie, but you are creating a graphic novel that shows a naughty girl's bottom slowly turning color, panel after panel, until now we are seeing Natalie's tush in full crimson. This is a delightful turn of events!

Some folks may say to you: For gossakes, Phil, stop the spanking now, because Natalie is already "done!" And sure enough, her bottom is red hot and then some. But I can remember, back when I was a young guy, being in a spanking video where one girl spanks another girl with a hairbrush, and in that scene the spankee's bottom went from pink to red to blue, to PURPLE! I saw that happen, on the set, with my own eyes! So I know it's possible that Natalie's butt can still turn several shades darker, if that's what you want. :lol:

Also, I personally thank you for keeping Natalie's privates out of your panels. You've already shown us a couple of panels from behind her bum, but you have postioned her legs and feet so as to keep her lady parts hidden from our view. Your artistry is up to the task, and we appreciate it very much.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:good morning Phil!

another good one! you started out my day on a good note! no shopping for me today, on my way to work.
hi Sunflower,

i'm glad i was able to get your day off to a good start :D . perhaps it will give you something to think about during your breaks ;) .
sunflower309 wrote:poor Natalie. her bottom is already stinging like crazy. I have no doubt that she is really and truly sorry. and she means her promises. believe me at this point any spankee will promise anything and mean that promise. and I believe she has been sorry for awhile now.
you're probably right but Mark needs to make sure she's sorry for being so stubborn and not just sorry she's getting a spanking :lol: .
sunflower309 wrote: I bet she is not even thinking about the penalty swats to come. I sure am glad that I am watching Natalie get spanked and not experiencing it myself! Mark seems to be a very good spanker. he knows how to get the most intense stinging it seems. I bet Natalie is almost done with this part of her spanking, but the worst is yet to come. Penalty swats....the words that I really hate to hear. and she has no idea! and I don't know what's worse, not knowing what's coming or knowing you are not close to being done yet. and she is not close to appreciate her spanking yet. but i'm sure she will. all she can think of now is her poor stinging bottom and the next spank landing and just thinking please stop, please stop. in my case though I usually don't get past please, cannot manage to get the stop out!
i have a hunch that you're right about those penalty swats. she's probably not thinking about much of anything except getting Mark to stop at this point. she'll remember them later though :o . it sounds like you're having trouble forming sentences during your own spankings. keep working on it and i'm sure you'll get where you can string 2 words together :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Excellent work again, Phil.

I appreciate how you keep finding new and original places to put your signature image. The floor, the sideboard, the toaster, and now the front of the armchair.
hi Dan,

i'm glad you enjoyed this pic :D . the hunt for new places to put the logo is always a struggle in a limited scene like this one so i'm glad to know some folks are noticing.
daneldorado wrote: As far as the spanking "action" goes, of course you are doing a great job. I don't know how long Natalie's spanking has been going on, but her bottom is sure getting red. Looking back over your panels, I can see that when she first went over Mark's lap, the skin color on her bottom matched the rest of her skin, i.e. a light beige. But now, after several hard swats from the palm of Mark's right hand, her gluteus maximus is sporting a rich red hue.

Back in 1946, the British produced a film called "A Matter of Life and Death" which was released in the U.S. under the title "Stairway to Heaven". The film starred David Niven and Kim Hunter. The reason I mention this is that, when the film was new, it was being hailed as the first movie with "chromatic color." It turns out that that means a scene in a black & white film which slowly changes, before our eyes, into full color. A gradual colorizing, as it were. You are doing that, here.

You are not producing a movie, but you are creating a graphic novel that shows a naughty girl's bottom slowly turning color, panel after panel, until now we are seeing Natalie's tush in full crimson. This is a delightful turn of events!

Some folks may say to you: For gossakes, Phil, stop the spanking now, because Natalie is already "done!" And sure enough, her bottom is red hot and then some. But I can remember, back when I was a young guy, being in a spanking video where one girl spanks another girl with a hairbrush, and in that scene the spankee's bottom went from pink to red to blue, to PURPLE! I saw that happen, on the set, with my own eyes! So I know it's possible that Natalie's butt can still turn several shades darker, if that's what you want. :lol:

Also, I personally thank you for keeping Natalie's privates out of your panels. You've already shown us a couple of panels from behind her bum, but you have postioned her legs and feet so as to keep her lady parts hidden from our view. Your artistry is up to the task, and we appreciate it very much.

thanks for noticing :D . i do always try to depict the spankee's bottom getting a little redder in each successive pic. the differences are subtle though and coloring the bottoms is a difficult task requiring a certain amount of trial and error. i have several standard shades of red that i might start with but due to the lighting, one color might look different on one cheek than it does on the other one. i usually have to spend a bit of time trying to get the coloring to look right to me and it's nice to know you appreciate that. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: An Alternate Proposal #20

Post by web-ed »

I carefully swapped between this latest panel and the preceding one a few times, and you can see how the color is darkening especially in the prime target zone. (As a secondary matter, Natalie's other cheeks are redder, too). I think at this point Mark is in a very strong position to get whatever concessions he wants from Natalie :) - perhaps her agreement to tell him the full truth about her hesitation to become engaged to him. Of course, that conversation will have to wait for the dreaded penalty swats! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I carefully swapped between this latest panel and the preceding one a few times, and you can see how the color is darkening especially in the prime target zone. (As a secondary matter, Natalie's other cheeks are redder, too). I think at this point Mark is in a very strong position to get whatever concessions he wants from Natalie :) - perhaps her agreement to tell him the full truth about her hesitation to become engaged to him. Of course, that conversation will have to wait for the dreaded penalty swats! :lol:
hi web-ed,

thanks for noticing the color changes in Natalie's bottom :D i think you analysis of it's effects on Natalie and Mark's position is right on the money too. i do think she's about ready to discuss this matter 8-) . we'll see just what Mark has in store for her. in the mean time, i'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

i wonder where they're going?
i wonder where they're going?
021.jpg (290.45 KiB) Viewed 3491 times
hi everyone,
hmmmmmm, i wonder what Mark's got up his sleeve now? whatever it is, Natalie seems to be in the mood to submissively cooperate...............no matter how much she'd like to rub her sore, stinging bottom 8-) . i hope you enjoy this new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

This has been one of my favorites so far, with the long build-up to the beginning of the spanking, and then the amount of time Mark has spent using his hand on Natalie's lovely round bottom. I prefer hand spanking to the use of any implement... especially as an active participant, but also as a viewer (or maybe voyeur!) A hand spanking can be done with more feeling! (Heh heh! Pun intended!)

Now it looks like it's about time for her to get some "penalty swats" with a paddle. I liked the hand part better, but i'm still looking forward to the rest of the story about a big change in the relationship that these characters have had... and obviously the "penalty swats" are going to be a part of the newly-established dynamic between the two of them.

I certainly hope that, when you finish this story, you'll consider having Mark and Natalie show up again in future stories. (And maybe a year later, when they celebrate the anniversary of the night she finally agreed to marry him, he could re-enact the spanking that changed their lives!)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

P.S. ...And I hope he'll let her rub AFTER he's finished with those "penalty swats". She'd look so cute with her hands on her freshly-spanked bottom and a pout on her face! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi Phul!

as in real life I don't know where the spanker is going. i'm pretty sure Natalie is about to receive her penalty swats. but not sure why she has to put her hands on top of her head. it's mean to not let her rub her freshly spanked bottom. I hope she can resist the temptation. and I wonder where she is going to get her penalty swats at?

at least she remembered to address Mark as sir. this is one of the first things I learned. I don't forget too often that once my spanking starts I address him as sir until the spanking is over. I still feel sorry for her. her poor bottom is so red and now comes those damn penalty swats the sting in her bottom is only going to get worse.

I can't wait for next week!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:This has been one of my favorites so far, with the long build-up to the beginning of the spanking, and then the amount of time Mark has spent using his hand on Natalie's lovely round bottom. I prefer hand spanking to the use of any implement... especially as an active participant, but also as a viewer (or maybe voyeur!) A hand spanking can be done with more feeling! (Heh heh! Pun intended!)
hi Boom,

i'm really glad that you've been enjoying this one :D . it is a romantic spanking episode and i think you and i both like those best ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Now it looks like it's about time for her to get some "penalty swats" with a paddle. I liked the hand part better, but i'm still looking forward to the rest of the story about a big change in the relationship that these characters have had... and obviously the "penalty swats" are going to be a part of the newly-established dynamic between the two of them.
there will indeed be some penalty swats before this is over but the romantic part isn't over 8-) . you're right. there are gonna be some big changes in their relationship, permanent changes and i think all of them will be good changes :D .
hugob00m wrote:I certainly hope that, when you finish this story, you'll consider having Mark and Natalie show up again in future stories. (And maybe a year later, when they celebrate the anniversary of the night she finally agreed to marry him, he could re-enact the spanking that changed their lives!)

say! this is a very interesting idea. i'll be thinking about that.
hugob00m wrote:P.S. ...And I hope he'll let her rub AFTER he's finished with those "penalty swats". She'd look so cute with her hands on her freshly-spanked bottom and a pout on her face! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
we'll see how it all plays out. ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:hi Phul!

as in real life I don't know where the spanker is going. i'm pretty sure Natalie is about to receive her penalty swats. but not sure why she has to put her hands on top of her head. it's mean to not let her rub her freshly spanked bottom. I hope she can resist the temptation. and I wonder where she is going to get her penalty swats at?
hi Sunflower,

all your questions will be answered as we continue on and i think you might even be surprised by some of them 8-) .
sunflower309 wrote:at least she remembered to address Mark as sir. this is one of the first things I learned. I don't forget too often that once my spanking starts I address him as sir until the spanking is over. I still feel sorry for her. her poor bottom is so red and now comes those damn penalty swats the sting in her bottom is only going to get worse.

I can't wait for next week!

sunflower
she did indeed address him as sir. she is a quick learner :lol: . i think you're having a typical spankee reaction here. you're so worried you seem to have forgotten the purpose of this spanking. good thing Mark and I have it clearly in mind :lol: . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: An Alternate Proposal #21

Post by web-ed »

Unfortunately I couldn't get to the latest installment before now. I see that the spanking is over (for the moment) and Natalie does seem in a cooperative frame of mind at last. What next? Of course, Natalie has those penalty swats coming, but it would be nice to give her a little rest before applying the paddle. Besides, if I were Mark I think I'd press the question of Natalie's refusing to commit to marriage because she's in the right frame of mind - obedient - to finally start cooperating. Once that's out of the way, hopefully with Mark being able to sweep away Natalie's objections, he can remind her that there's still the little matter of those penalty swats she earned ("Oh, no!").

"Bend over, sweetheart!" :D
-- Web-Ed