An Alternate Proposal

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: An Alternate Proposal

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, things seem to have reached a climax, so to speak :lol:
hi web-ed,

well said :lol: .................. a climax but not an end.
web-ed wrote: It may be the last thing Natalie expected when she found out she was going to get spanked was that she would have an orgasm, but it's happened. This is true to life in that it is possible for a woman to reach orgasm while being spanked, although it certainly can't be counted upon. I have only ever seen it happen in the OTK position, which suggests that a certain amount of pressure across the anterior pelvic region is necessary, something that is not present when a bending-over position is used (sorry to sound so clinical about it). Psychologically, Natalie is obviously turned on by the idea of being spanked, something she didn't realize before - perhaps she had spanking thoughts and didn't recognize what they were telling her.
i do think you're right about Natalie not expecting to have this kind of reaction...............although it is pretty reasonable considering that she was wanting to be submissive and to have him to take charge. i also agree that this isn't something that's gonna happen all the time. i do have one spankee viewer who mentioned before i started this toon, that she sometimes has "little cums" during a spanking. i got one comment from another spankee viewer since i posted this pic and she thought it should be obvious to anyone that there are indeed "side effects" :lol: . as far as Natalie goes, i think there are several things that she hasn't realized yet................but she will before we're done 8-) .
web-ed wrote:As to the art, the thighs are more nearly parallel than they were in the last panel, and the buttocks look nice and even - and red :D ! I think this is as attractive and tasteful a portrait of a sexual climax as I have ever seen. I would say that although they might be "anticlimactic", some more well-placed swats on that red behind are certainly called for. :)
i really appreciate your comments about the way i have depicted this particular event in this spanking :D i wanted to make sure that the viewers knew exactly what had happened to Natalie without being disgusting about it so your description of this as "attractive and tasteful" is exactly what i was hoping for ;) . don't worry.............this toon isn't even close to being done yet and there is definitely more spanking to come 8-) . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Thanks, Phil and Web-ed, for your comments about spankee orgasms. I too have discovered this phenomenon, and in the ladies that you would think would be immune to it: Professional submissives!

To me, this has happened twice that I know of. Back around 1995, I was playing with a pro in a spanking parlor in L.A. After about 25 minutes of intense spanking, the girl began twitching, uncontrollably, while across my lap. I immediately realized that she was having an orgasm, and whispered to her: "Go ahead. Go for it!" And I began to fondly caress her nice, warm bottom. By the way, at the end of that session as I was letting her up from over my lap, halfway up she instinctively gave me a warm kiss. :D

The second time, I was spanking another pro, this time at her apartment. I walloped her bare bottom till it was red... truly RED. And then she suddenly began that twitching. I said to her, "Go ahead! Go for it!" and she, too, thanked me with a kiss, though much later.

Do you guys ever watch a TV show called "Dancing With the Stars?" If you do, you may have noticed that last season's winner, country crooner Kellie Pickler, danced a finale with her partner, Derek Hough, in the style known as contemporary. Man, this dance was a winner! Slowly, the two undulated across the dance floor, seductively and romantically. As the dance neared its end, Derek wrapped his arms around his partner and her whole body began to twitch. Once, twice, three times. I realized that she was having an on-screen orgasm, probably swept up in the ecstasy of the dance. The twitching was captured on camera, and I suppose that every adult in the country knew what was going on. But the folks at Dancing With the Stars are classy, and they never brought it up, and neither did Kellie or Derek. I'm pretty sure this dance was captured on YouTube.

Thanks, you guys, for giving me an opportunity to talk about this subject. I never would have brought it up on my own.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote: Thanks, Phil and Web-ed, for your comments about spankee orgasms. I too have discovered this phenomenon, and in the ladies that you would think would be immune to it: Professional submissives!
hi Dan,

this is an interesting addition to the conversation and you're right...................those ARE ladies that i would have thought would have been immune to it. i had only pictured this sort of activity taking place when the spanker and spankee are lovers. it just goes to show you that anyone can enjoy a spanking ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

what did he say??
what did he say??
014.jpg (295.44 KiB) Viewed 3631 times
hi everyone,

Natalie seems to have learned that just because something is unexpected doesn't mean it can't happen :o ..............also, just because something was intense, doesn't mean it can't get more intense............or be intense in a different way 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hmmmm! So then, it looks like Mark stopped just short of spanking Natalie to the point of an orgasm, and she's probably frustrated that she didn't each a climax right then and there... but she's also relieved that she didn't. What if he found out that a hot bottom could heat her up in other ways? Not only would that be embarrassing for her to reveal, but... it might just encourage him to try spanking her again at some future time! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

But wait! He says there's more! She's not off the hook yet! Mmmmm! I can hardly wait to see what else you have in store for this couple!

I suspect that by the end of your story, congratulations will be in order! :D :D :D :D
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

I am enjoying your story but I find myself fascinated by the comments from the web-ed and others....almost as much as your pictures. Is that strange or is it because a woman doesn't enjoy pictures or comics as much as she does reading about a spanking? I like what all the resident artists have done, but I only have just scratched the surface of everyones work. I was never much for pictures (I thought) until I found CSR. Still don't like comics much, but like everything else. :!: :D You will keep me entertained for a long time to come! thank you all!

Sunflower
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

sunflower309 wrote:

I am enjoying your story but I find myself fascinated by the comments from the web-ed and others....almost as much as your pictures. I was never much for pictures (I thought) until I found CSR. Still don't like comics much, but like everything else. :!: :D You will keep me entertained for a long time to come! thank you all!

See there, Phil? Another satisfied customer! :)

Regarding your latest masterpiece: In 013.jpg and 014.jpg, you again display your superior talent with drawing the female anatomy. Of course I appreciate seeing the spankings, but as you know, my number one fetish is beautiful female legs. And your work with legs is surely the envy of every artist in the spankosphere. Natalie's legs are superb.

B00m's comment,

"So then, it looks like Mark stopped just short of spanking Natalie to the point of an orgasm, and she's probably frustrated that she didn't reach a climax right then and there... but she's also relieved that she didn't."

is very apropos. I suspect that you and Mark are planning to bring Natalie to orgasm a little later, and THEN she will be fully satisfied. Until the NEXT time. :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hmmmm! So then, it looks like Mark stopped just short of spanking Natalie to the point of an orgasm, and she's probably frustrated that she didn't each a climax right then and there... but she's also relieved that she didn't. What if he found out that a hot bottom could heat her up in other ways? Not only would that be embarrassing for her to reveal, but... it might just encourage him to try spanking her again at some future time! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
hi Boom,

well said ;) . i have a hunch that Natalie is having ALL those contradictory feelings right now 8-) . it would indeed be embarrassing for her but, on the other hand, some of my spankee friends seem to think that embarrassment just enhances the intensity of all those feelings..............and the arousal.
hugob00m wrote:But wait! He says there's more! She's not off the hook yet! Mmmmm! I can hardly wait to see what else you have in store for this couple!

I suspect that by the end of your story, congratulations will be in order! :D :D :D :D
there is INDEED more................to the spanking and to the story :D ;) ;) . i'm glad you enjoyed this one. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:I am enjoying your story but I find myself fascinated by the comments from the web-ed and others....almost as much as your pictures. Is that strange or is it because a woman doesn't enjoy pictures or comics as much as she does reading about a spanking?
hi Sunflower and welcome to CSR :D ,

i'm glad you're enjoying my story. it's always nice to know that other folks are enjoying my work :D . from the discussions i've had at various spanking sites along the way, it does seem that the ladies tend to prefer stories while men like pictures or movie clips better, probably because of differences in the way men and women communicate. anyway, i don't find it strange at all. after all, when it comes to spanking, just as in other aspects of a relationship, everyone has different tastes and it's interesting to find out just what others are thinking and feeling. also, it seems to me that talking about spanking holds the fascination of men and women both. that's one of the reasons the announcement of a spanking and the ensuing conversation can be so powerful and intense.............and gets those juices flowing before a spanking 8-) .
sunflower309 wrote:I like what all the resident artists have done, but I only have just scratched the surface of everyones work. I was never much for pictures (I thought) until I found CSR. Still don't like comics much, but like everything else. :!: :D You will keep me entertained for a long time to come! thank you all!

Sunflower

i'm glad to hear that we have helped you enjoy spanking pictures more and we will do our best to keep you entertained :D . btw, i like to think that my toons tell romantic stories with spanking in them. of course, i tell my stories through the use of pics with dialog but perhaps you will still find the stories entertaining. thanks for your comments. it's really nice to know what other folks are thinking :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote: I am enjoying your story but I find myself fascinated by the comments from the web-ed and others....almost as much as your pictures. I was never much for pictures (I thought) until I found CSR. Still don't like comics much, but like everything else. :!: :D You will keep me entertained for a long time to come! thank you all!

See there, Phil? Another satisfied customer! :)
hi Dan,

yeah, at CSR we always try to give them their money's worth :lol:
daneldorado wrote:Regarding your latest masterpiece: In 013.jpg and 014.jpg, you again display your superior talent with drawing the female anatomy. Of course I appreciate seeing the spankings, but as you know, my number one fetish is beautiful female legs. And your work with legs is surely the envy of every artist in the spankosphere. Natalie's legs are superb.
i do indeed know of your fondness for female legs so this comment isn't exactly a big surprise :lol: . in any case, i'm glad you enjoyed these pics :D .
daneldorado wrote:B00m's comment,

"So then, it looks like Mark stopped just short of spanking Natalie to the point of an orgasm, and she's probably frustrated that she didn't reach a climax right then and there... but she's also relieved that she didn't."

is very apropos. I suspect that you and Mark are planning to bring Natalie to orgasm a little later, and THEN she will be fully satisfied. Until the NEXT time. :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
i couldn't help but notice that both you and Boom are suspicious of my intentions in this matter.......you both know me too well i guess :lol: . thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

I guess that's why I like your stories. I do enjoy stories about romantic spankings even though they are a foreign animal to m personally. My ex would never even entertain the idea of spanking me no matter what I tried. He looked at me like I should be committed the few times I brought it up. He saw it as abuse and was surprised I was interested in that kind of thing. It took me a loooooong time to share my fascination with spanking with anyone.

I like a good spanking but to be it has nothing to do with sex. Oh I guess in some part it does because I get spanked on my bare bottom and know that there is some exposure going on but I try not to think about that. Being OTK with my pants on is more embarrassing and a submissive position to me than being bent over bare bottom for swats with a paddle. I am in no way submissive in any way but my spanker is a very strong male figure and probably for the first time in my life I have given up being in control. But my spankings are disciplinary in nature with no conscious thoughts of sex.

But I can put myself in the place of Natalie and imagine finding someone I could interact with like that. But to me sex and spankings are 2 different things. I will continue to receive my spankings as long as my spanker is willing to give them and read your stories and enjoy your pictures. I do indeed find them entertaining! And I do not know as much about spanking as all of you, but I am learning, and with that feeling better about wanting to be spanked!

I can't wait to see where your story goes!

Sunflower :oops:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:I guess that's why I like your stories. I do enjoy stories about romantic spankings even though they are a foreign animal to m personally. My ex would never even entertain the idea of spanking me no matter what I tried. He looked at me like I should be committed the few times I brought it up. He saw it as abuse and was surprised I was interested in that kind of thing. It took me a loooooong time to share my fascination with spanking with anyone.
hi Sunflower,

i hope you don't feel alone because your scenario here is a very common one in the world of spanking. i have belonged to several spanking discussion groups along the way and this same story has come up in all of them. boys are taught not to hit girls and as a result, many men see spanking as abuse. hard wired spankers like me see a distinction between hitting and spanking that other men usually miss. even knowing this, the thing i never understood is why a husband/boyfriend wouldn't go ahead and agree to spank his wife/girlfriend once he finds out that it is something she has an emotional need for? after all, one of the duties of a person in a relationship is to try to meet the needs of his/her partner. sadly, it most often works out as you have described. btw, it took me some time and a lot of explanation to convince my wife that i am not a pervert because i like spanking. being reluctant to share your spanking fascination with anyone is probably the most common theme among spankos. most every spanko i know, male or female, has spent most of his/her life hiding their spanking interest for fear of being thought a pervert and wishing they at least had someone to talk to about. that's one of the great things about the internet................at least here, we can have others to talk to.
sunflower309 wrote: I like a good spanking but to be it has nothing to do with sex. Oh I guess in some part it does because I get spanked on my bare bottom and know that there is some exposure going on but I try not to think about that. Being OTK with my pants on is more embarrassing and a submissive position to me than being bent over bare bottom for swats with a paddle. I am in no way submissive in any way but my spanker is a very strong male figure and probably for the first time in my life I have given up being in control. But my spankings are disciplinary in nature with no conscious thoughts of sex.

just because 2 people like spanking in no way means that they want exactly the same thing. as near as i can tell, there are as many takes on what a spanking should be as there are people that like spanking. for me, spanking is always a sexual activity...........for you, just the opposite. there is no right or wrong. it depends on the needs of the people participating..........or even just fantasizing about it. i personally like the OTK position best because the spanker and spankee can each feel the other's reactions. perhaps that's why it feels more submissive and embarrassing for you. you mention that you are not submissive. while many spankees are submissive or are wanting to be, your story is again one i have heard before. i have heard quite a few ladies, especially ones in positions of authority in their jobs, many of them high stress jobs, who want to give up control at times when they are not at work. a good spanking is often the solution to this for them because control is taken away from them during the spanking.
sunflower309 wrote:But I can put myself in the place of Natalie and imagine finding someone I could interact with like that. But to me sex and spankings are 2 different things. I will continue to receive my spankings as long as my spanker is willing to give them and read your stories and enjoy your pictures. I do indeed find them entertaining! And I do not know as much about spanking as all of you, but I am learning, and with that feeling better about wanting to be spanked!

I can't wait to see where your story goes!

Sunflower :oops:
i like it that you can put yourself in Natalie's place. to me is says that, at some level, my toon has made a connection with you :D . i actually do the toons for myself but it's always nice to know that others are enjoying them for what ever reason. Natalie has lots of experiences, sensations and realizations yet to come in our story 8-) . hopefully, you will continue to be entertained by the story. thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

Hi Phil!

I'm glad I found CSR because there are people to talk to (even theough they don't know my real name! surprise surprise, Sunflower isn't my name! :lol: ) But seriously, not only are there people to talk to but some have helped me understand my fascination for spanking, and most important my need to be spanked. I am not a submissive person. I work in the health care field and with alzheimers and dementia patients. It is a very high stress job. Some of my decisions make a major impact on peoples lives. I have to be very dominant and have aides and other co workers follow my direction. Also it seems I have never had a relationship with a man who could dominate me. It's a heavy emotional burden to always dominate everyone for me.

The first time I was spanked there were so many emotions running through me I didn't understand I had to take a while to gather myself. Thank goodness my spanker was very experienced and helped talk me through what I was feeling. Even though I had no control at all it felt right. and yes, even though OTK was the most embarrassing I think that was the one I liked the best. Though I don't even want to imagine what I look like in that position! Everyone I've talked to on here have helped me understand spanking better and made me realize there is nothing seriously wrong with me. Or if there is I am not alone.

I think I will be entertained by Natalie all the way to the end of the story. I have already read it more than once! And it's easy to see that you do enjoy your work! :D Looking forward to more!

Sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: An Alternate Proposal #14

Post by web-ed »

Phil,

So much has been said about the latest installment that I don't need to go on at length. Mark is going to start a new phase of the spanking, and I'd guess it's going to be harder or faster - we'll see what effect that has on Natalie! For the moment, even though Natalie isn't being spanked, we can all enjoy her fine OTK positioning, which would be perfectly appropriate for the start of a spanking, now that I think of it, so it's also good for "Phase II" as I call it, which I'm sure will leave her bottom blushing like this --> :oops: :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:I'm glad I found CSR because there are people to talk to (even theough they don't know my real name! surprise surprise, Sunflower isn't my name! :lol: ) But seriously, not only are there people to talk to but some have helped me understand my fascination for spanking, and most important my need to be spanked. I am not a submissive person. I work in the health care field and with alzheimers and dementia patients. It is a very high stress job. Some of my decisions make a major impact on peoples lives. I have to be very dominant and have aides and other co workers follow my direction. Also it seems I have never had a relationship with a man who could dominate me. It's a heavy emotional burden to always dominate everyone for me.
hi Sunflower,

we're certainly happy to have you here and also that we've been able to aid in your understanding of yourself and your needs :D . as i mentioned before, i think we all were happy to find other, like minded folks on the internet to talk to about our spanking interest. i have heard quite a few ladies mention how much of a burden it is to always have to be in charge and be strong. many of them have said that getting spankings help them to deal with this by allowing them to give up control for a time and thereby relieve their stress. have your spankings helped you deal with your situation in this manner?
sunflower309 wrote:The first time I was spanked there were so many emotions running through me I didn't understand I had to take a while to gather myself. Thank goodness my spanker was very experienced and helped talk me through what I was feeling. Even though I had no control at all it felt right. and yes, even though OTK was the most embarrassing I think that was the one I liked the best. Though I don't even want to imagine what I look like in that position! Everyone I've talked to on here have helped me understand spanking better and made me realize there is nothing seriously wrong with me. Or if there is I am not alone.
i think it's quite common for a spankee to be pretty much inundated by a flood of emotions during a spanking..............especially a first spanking! you are lucky to have had an experienced spanker who understood that. do you have any idea why it felt right to have control taken away from you or why you liked the OTK position the best even though you found it embarrassing? there are lots of theories about such things and different folks have different takes on it...........not that it really makes a difference. sometimes things just feel one way or another just because they do i think. there is definitely nothing wrong with you and i'm glad we could help you to understand that :D .
sunflower309 wrote: I think I will be entertained by Natalie all the way to the end of the story. I have already read it more than once! And it's easy to see that you do enjoy your work! :D Looking forward to more!

Sunflower

i do INDEED love doing these toons and i'm glad you're enjoying them too. i too like to start from the beginning of the story and read through everything at various points as it helps me make sure i am depicting what i want to and i always re read the whole toon once it's complete. this story has quite a while to go yet and i estimate that it will probably be at least the end of January before it is finished so there is plenty more to come. in the mean time, i have older toons posted in this forum that you can read. i also own 6 yahoo groups where i store my toons and you are welcome to join those groups and read all my older stuff. if you're interested, just send me an email or personal message here at CSR and i'll be happy to provide you with links to them. i asked you several questions. if any of them make you uncomfortable or you just don't want to answer them, just ignore them or tell me to mind my own business :lol: . i am generally nosy and i like to gather information and feelings from other folks because it helps me in doing my toons. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote: So much has been said about the latest installment that I don't need to go on at length. Mark is going to start a new phase of the spanking, and I'd guess it's going to be harder or faster - we'll see what effect that has on Natalie! For the moment, even though Natalie isn't being spanked, we can all enjoy her fine OTK positioning, which would be perfectly appropriate for the start of a spanking, now that I think of it, so it's also good for "Phase II" as I call it, which I'm sure will leave her bottom blushing like this --> :oops: :lol:
hi web-ed,

Mark is indeed getting ready for new phase of the spanking :D . i actually tried to think of a good way to omit this particular pic since there isn't actually any spanking going on but couldn't figure out how to do so and still maintain the continuity of my story. i finally decided that it was still a legitimate pic since i often stop spanking to lecture and then start again. i'm too clumsy to spank and lecture at the same time :lol: . anyway, i figured this would be a good position for her to rest and recover a bit before the spanking continues.................and it gives us a nice view of her reddening bottom 8-) . as you surmised, Mark will be picking up the pace and her bottom will indeed be blushing..........as well as stinging :lol: . thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

Hi Phil,

I will be glad to share my feelings or try to answer any questions you pose to me if it helps you with your toons. Good for you and good for everyone who reads them! :D
Also now that I've found people to talk to about spanking try and keep me quiet! Anyone who knows me will tell you I love to talk anyway and I have years and years of not talking about spanking.

My spankings have indeed helped relieve my stress. And giving up control, even for a short while is such a relief! I find myself thanking my spanker when we are done. When I am getting my spankings I am anything but grateful but my spanker is so good he knows what my limits are better than me. And I find his lectures quite comforting (I think). I never thought I would enjoy a lecture (never did as a kid) but that is a big important part for me too. In the days after a spanking some of my co-workers that I am closest too notice a change in me. One asked if I was in love! And I guess I am.......with spankings!

I have been thinking about your questions about having control taken away from me and why I liked the OTK position best. Those are rather difficult questions that may take some more pondering on my part. I think having the control taken away in part is that I've always been strong willed and have NEVER been in a relationship with a dominant man. Even when I was married my ex always deferred to me. And he was physically imposing, but quite mild mannered and almost too laid back. When something bothered him he just wouldn't talk to me.My spanker is not physically imposing but he just is so dominant and has never ever asked me anything that pertains to my spankings. He tells me and I just agree. I don't know what it is that makes it impossible to exert my will on him. I've meekly tried several times, but he brushed my requests aside with such authority I just complied. And yet he is not mean or brutal. He just knows how to give a very very good lecture and spanking.
Any questions you ever have for me feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer them. I still need to think about the OTK position. I will get back to you on that one! thanks again! Sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:I will be glad to share my feelings or try to answer any questions you pose to me if it helps you with your toons. Good for you and good for everyone who reads them! :D
Also now that I've found people to talk to about spanking try and keep me quiet! Anyone who knows me will tell you I love to talk anyway and I have years and years of not talking about spanking.
hi Sunflower,

good deal :D . we'll see if we can't get you that opportunity to talk about spanking 8-) .
sunflower309 wrote:My spankings have indeed helped relieve my stress. And giving up control, even for a short while is such a relief! I find myself thanking my spanker when we are done. When I am getting my spankings I am anything but grateful but my spanker is so good he knows what my limits are better than me. And I find his lectures quite comforting (I think). I never thought I would enjoy a lecture (never did as a kid) but that is a big important part for me too. In the days after a spanking some of my co-workers that I am closest too notice a change in me. One asked if I was in love! And I guess I am.......with spankings!
very interesting. i think your feelings about this are just about the same as many other ladies who have similar high stress jobs and similar situations. i thought your comment that co-workers close to you have noticed a change in you was particularly telling ;) . it's interesting how much of an effect getting your emotional need met can have.
sunflower309 wrote: I have been thinking about your questions about having control taken away from me and why I liked the OTK position best. Those are rather difficult questions that may take some more pondering on my part. I think having the control taken away in part is that I've always been strong willed and have NEVER been in a relationship with a dominant man. Even when I was married my ex always deferred to me. And he was physically imposing, but quite mild mannered and almost too laid back. When something bothered him he just wouldn't talk to me.My spanker is not physically imposing but he just is so dominant and has never ever asked me anything that pertains to my spankings. He tells me and I just agree. I don't know what it is that makes it impossible to exert my will on him. I've meekly tried several times, but he brushed my requests aside with such authority I just complied. And yet he is not mean or brutal. He just knows how to give a very very good lecture and spanking.
Any questions you ever have for me feel free to ask me and I will do my best to answer them. I still need to think about the OTK position. I will get back to you on that one! thanks again! Sunflower
if you need to ponder a while it's not a problem. who knows, while you're pondering, you might even learn something about yourself you didn't realize before ;) . you know, from your description, it seems to me that your spanker might know some things about you that haven't coalesced in your consciousness yet. i have a couple of comments i've heard from others about the OTK position that i'll pass along to you here which will give you a bit more to ponder. one man told me that putting his girl over his lap and pulling her panties down reduces her to a "little girl's state". i've also heard a woman or 2 comment that they feel more like a naughty, little girl when the OTK position is used. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

looks like we HAVE gotten to the REAL spanking
looks like we HAVE gotten to the REAL spanking
015.jpg (242.85 KiB) Viewed 3623 times
hi everyone,

those abrupt changes of pace can be a rude awakening :lol: ..............as well as a preview of coming attractions 8-) . i hope you'll enjoy the new pic. phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

Phil,

enjoyed the picture. but I have to feel sorry for Natalie and know she has a long way to go before she is done.

sunflower