An Alternate Proposal

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: An Alternate Proposal

Post by hugob00m »

I love your latest picture, and I'm glad that Mark is still using his hand! That reminds me... one of my favorite things to do during a spanking is to pause... maybe to "lecture" the "naughty girl" while resting my hand on her backside! Mmmmm! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:Phil,

enjoyed the picture. but I have to feel sorry for Natalie and know she has a long way to go before she is done.

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

i'm glad you like the pic :D . i got a chuckle from your response though as it seems kind of typical for a spankee :lol: . do you also feel happy for her because you know the emotional satisfaction she will have once it's over 8-) . just something to think about. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote: I love your latest picture, and I'm glad that Mark is still using his hand! That reminds me... one of my favorite things to do during a spanking is to pause... maybe to "lecture" the "naughty girl" while resting my hand on her backside! Mmmmm! :D :D :D :D
hi Boom,

i don't think i had his hand resting on her bottom when he stopped to lecture her. i think he was wagging his finger at her instead. that's a great idea though. i'll have to remember it for another spanking. i'm glad that you enjoyed the pic :D . i am hoping that the coming ones will be even better. thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

overbarrel49 wrote:hi Sunflower,

i'm glad you like the pic . i got a chuckle from your response though as it seems kind of typical for a spankee . do you also feel happy for her because you know the emotional satisfaction she will have once it's over . just something to think about. thanks, phil
hi phil!

and yet again you have made me think! ;) yep, happy for her sastifaction when its done but sad :cry: for her sore bottom. sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: An Alternate Proposal #15

Post by web-ed »

Ah - a moment of impact shot - very satisfying! I like Natalie's expression here as she realizes that what she's experienced so far is just the beginning. Like Sunflower, I feel a little sorry for Natalie, but because I'm male, and a spanker, only a little ;) . In fact, I feel she deserves more, I want to see her get more, and if she were over my knee, she surely would get some more spanks like this last one :twisted: But our consciences need not reproach us, for not only does Natalie deserve more, she'll be a better woman for having been spanked, and I predict her relationship with Mark will be saved because of spanking.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Ah - a moment of impact shot - very satisfying! I like Natalie's expression here as she realizes that what she's experienced so far is just the beginning. Like Sunflower, I feel a little sorry for Natalie, but because I'm male, and a spanker, only a little ;)
hi web-ed,

thanks. i too thought the moment of impact was very satisfying in this one. it looked like a good, solid swat to me :D . Natalie does seem to be having an "oh shit!" moment here as she comes to that realization. yes..............only a little sorry for her :lol: i agree with you.............for the reasons you mentioned 8-) .
web-ed wrote: In fact, I feel she deserves more, I want to see her get more, and if she were over my knee, she surely would get some more spanks like this last one :twisted: But our consciences need not reproach us, for not only does Natalie deserve more, she'll be a better woman for having been spanked, and I predict her relationship with Mark will be saved because of spanking.
i agree 100%...............and i can assure you that Mark does too :D . more spanking to come for Natalie ;) . we'll see how close your predictions come. i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I am sure that Boom will make sure another spanking for Katie is in the offing whether she deserves it or not. With an arse like hers no excuse is ever needed.
sunflower309

Re: An Alternate Proposal #15

Post by sunflower309 »

web-ed wrote:But our consciences need not reproach us, for not only does Natalie deserve more, she'll be a better woman for having been spanked, and I predict her relationship with Mark will be saved because of spanking
yes web-ed I would agree with you that every woman would be a better person for having been spanked. she does deserve more but I feel real sorry for her. more than the spankers are. but like me I think she is embarrassed and her bottom is stinging and would rather be anyplace else but over marks knee. but after it's over she will appreciate her spanking. and maybe look forward to another one! :shock:

and I think her relationship with mark will be saved because of this spanking. more men should be like mark!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Natalie seems to be struggling a bit
Natalie seems to be struggling a bit
016.jpg (289.15 KiB) Viewed 3504 times
hi everyone,

you know, as a spanker, i just love watching the girl i'm spanking trying to kick as her panties are twisting all up :D . somehow, i get the impression the spankee may have other feelings about it :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I love it! Seeing Natalie kicking and struggling, with her little panties around her ankles. ...And her cute round bottom is turning such a delightful shade of red! I'm glad to see that, this far into the spanking, Mark is still using his hand. If I was in Mark's place... no matter how "naughty" Natalie may have been... no matter "angry" I might be over her exasperating behavior... I'd still have some part of my mind thinking about how great her bouncy little buttcheeks feel against the palm of my hand! ;) ;) ;) ;)
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

ahhh phil,

this is by far my favorite pic for several reasons! I will share 1 with you. as a spanker you might enjoy seeing panties and in some cases pants all twisted up around her ankles. I can tell you that this adds to the embarrassment of the spankee. my last spanking I wore jeans and even if I thought I don't kick or squirm that much it is obvious that I do. at the end of the spanking my jeans were all twisted and inside out around my ankles. it was very embarrassing shuffling around trying to get them right. I imagined I did not look real graceful. in fact I know I didn't. just when I think I can't be more embarrassed it seems I can! I think I would like to keep my pants on when OTK but it seems a spanker thing that that is not going to happen. maybe he will take pity on me? would anybody?

sunflower :oops: :oops: :o
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I love it! Seeing Natalie kicking and struggling, with her little panties around her ankles. ...And her cute round bottom is turning such a delightful shade of red! I'm glad to see that, this far into the spanking, Mark is still using his hand. If I was in Mark's place... no matter how "naughty" Natalie may have been... no matter "angry" I might be over her exasperating behavior... I'd still have some part of my mind thinking about how great her bouncy little buttcheeks feel against the palm of my hand! ;) ;) ;) ;)
hi Boom,

i'm glad you liked this pic :D . to be honest, i like this pic too. after all, kicking and struggling is all part of a good spanking............an important part for both spanker and spankee . if you remember, just a few pics back, Mark was so aroused he was barely able to maintain so i figure he's still appreciating her bouncing, reddening bottom cheeks and the feel against his hand...............as well as the look and feel of her struggles 8-) . i'm glad you concur with all this. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:ahhh phil,

this is by far my favorite pic for several reasons! I will share 1 with you. as a spanker you might enjoy seeing panties and in some cases pants all twisted up around her ankles. I can tell you that this adds to the embarrassment of the spankee. my last spanking I wore jeans and even if I thought I don't kick or squirm that much it is obvious that I do. at the end of the spanking my jeans were all twisted and inside out around my ankles. it was very embarrassing shuffling around trying to get them right. I imagined I did not look real graceful. in fact I know I didn't. just when I think I can't be more embarrassed it seems I can! I think I would like to keep my pants on when OTK but it seems a spanker thing that that is not going to happen. maybe he will take pity on me? would anybody?

sunflower :oops: :oops: :o
hi Sunflower,

hmmmmm, this pic seems to have made a connection with you. i just love it when one of my pics makes such a connection so i really appreciate your comment :D . this is a very nice narrative you've shared with us and i have a very interesting mental image of it 8-) . even though you havent' been spanked many times as an adult, you seem to have already hit on some universal truths about getting spanked. i think you will find that the struggling, twisted pants or panties and the extra embarrassment of all of this during your spankings are things that happen to just about all young ladies when they are getting their bare bottoms warmed 8-) . i can tell you from personal experience that spankees do not look graceful..............either during or right after a spanking :lol: . it's all part of it though..............an important part as i think you will find as you go along. i know i certainly would not spare you the embarrassment of having your pants and panties pulled down for a bare bottom spanking. not only is a spanking more effective when given on your bare bottom but also, you might find that you would be disappointed if your bottom was not bared at some point in the spanking as it adds to the intensity that is one of the most important parts of a spanking..........something for you to think about as you get more experience as a spankee. i'm glad you liked this pic :D . thanks for your comments. phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi phil,

I indeed have not been spanked nearly enough. I hope to not be spankless anymore. i'm glad to hear that I am not the only spankee who is not graceful. in my opinion going OTK has the most possibilities for the spankee being embarrassed. but I think I have reached the most embarrassed I can be. unless there is some situation my mind hasn't envisioned, lord help me! :oops: I think the embarrassment will always be there for me and only time will tell if it lessens. at this point every spanking has made me more embarrassed but it is still new to me. in time it might even out or lessen for me. only time will tell.

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:hi phil,

I indeed have not been spanked nearly enough. I hope to not be spankless anymore. i'm glad to hear that I am not the only spankee who is not graceful. in my opinion going OTK has the most possibilities for the spankee being embarrassed. but I think I have reached the most embarrassed I can be. unless there is some situation my mind hasn't envisioned, lord help me! :oops: I think the embarrassment will always be there for me and only time will tell if it lessens. at this point every spanking has made me more embarrassed but it is still new to me. in time it might even out or lessen for me. only time will tell.

sunflower
hi Sunflower,

i would think that you're right and that the embarrassment will always be there even if it lessens some as you get used to it. hopefully, you will continue to keep us informed as you progress and we'll find out if that embarrassment lessens or not. of course, it might not lessen. much of that will be determined by you i would think. if you continue to feel like a naughty girl when you are being spanked, that embarrassment might just continue right along. it's bound to be embarrassing to think that you need to be turned over and to have your bare bottom spanked at your age...........especially knowing that your spanker might be thinking the same thing. then there's the embarrassment of being exposed in front of him too. the embarrassment is good for you and is all part of a spanking so i hope it never completely goes away. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Natalie seems a bit frantic
Natalie seems a bit frantic
017.jpg (280.55 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
hi everyone,

Mark and Natalie seem to have reached a point where they don't agree about the progress of the spanking. for some reason, Natalie seems to think she should have a say :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi Phil!

ah, poor Natalie! being her first spanking she thinks she can tell or ask him to stop. wonder how long it will take her before she realizes that no matter how red her bottom is or how much she pleads and begs Mark will stop when he thinks she's had enough. I have no doubt that the sting is pretty intense for her. I feel sorry for her but also envy her! i'd say she has a way to go yet. and if I remember correctly she has some penalty swats coming yet! :oops:

another good one phil, thanks for sharing! can't wait for more!

sunflower :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:hi Phil!

ah, poor Natalie! being her first spanking she thinks she can tell or ask him to stop. wonder how long it will take her before she realizes that no matter how red her bottom is or how much she pleads and begs Mark will stop when he thinks she's had enough. I have no doubt that the sting is pretty intense for her. I feel sorry for her but also envy her! i'd say she has a way to go yet. and if I remember correctly she has some penalty swats coming yet! :oops:

another good one phil, thanks for sharing! can't wait for more!
hi Sunflower,

Oh, i don't think it will be too long before this realization comes to her :lol: . hmmm, you feel sorry for her but envy her at the same time. that is a pretty typical response for a spankee actually :D . you catch on quickly. you're the only one to mention it but she does indeed have penalty swats coming 8-) . that won't happen for a while though...................she has other adventures before she ges to that point 8-) . thanks for your comments. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hi Phil... That's an excellent picture, your Alternate17... It looks like real life and of course the OTK position is PERFECT! Just what we like to see!

This is one spanking that I hope doesn't end real soon. You are making this story very realistic, not only with your masterful artwork, but also the fact that you are being logical. For instance, this pic, no. 17, is the first one that shows Natalie's panties now clinging to only one leg, as she struggles under Mark's dominance. Previously, those panties had been around both her ankles, but now they are dangling from only her right ankle and it looks as if they may fall off completely.

As I said, the positioning here is realistic, and very picturesque. The only flaw in this picture is that, now that Natalie has opened her mouth completely, we are once again seeing that "fangs" look because you are now showing her bottom row of teeth all the way back but without darkening her rear molars. Oh, and does Mark have to "stoop" or "stop?"

Other than those two minor cavils, this is a marvelous picture.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Hi Phil... That's an excellent picture, your Alternate17... It looks like real life and of course the OTK position is PERFECT! Just what we like to see!
hi Dan,

thanks for these comments. all of them brought a smile to my face :D .
daneldorado wrote:This is one spanking that I hope doesn't end real soon. You are making this story very realistic, not only with your masterful artwork, but also the fact that you are being logical. For instance, this pic, no. 17, is the first one that shows Natalie's panties now clinging to only one leg, as she struggles under Mark's dominance. Previously, those panties had been around both her ankles, but now they are dangling from only her right ankle and it looks as if they may fall off completely.
the ladies tell me that they have trouble keeping things on when they are kicking and struggling during a spanking.......shoes, panties etc. :lol: anyway, since i do like my toons to make a connection with folks about their real life spankings, i decided i should try to depict that. i stated at the start of this toon that i was planning on showing some things in this toon that are important but usually ignored.........such as the thoughts and emotions of the spanking couple............and i think that is what has caused this toon to be more realistic. i like that you have noticed that as we've gone along :D . i have some more things coming up that i think will connect with folks too 8-) .
daneldorado wrote:As I said, the positioning here is realistic, and very picturesque. The only flaw in this picture is that, now that Natalie has opened her mouth completely, we are once again seeing that "fangs" look because you are now showing her bottom row of teeth all the way back but without darkening her rear molars. Oh, and does Mark have to "stoop" or "stop?"

SHIT! darkening the back of the mouths is now part of my regular routine when doing a pic such as this and i can't believe i forgot it in this one................sigh. i checked the other pics i have done and i did remember it in them. maybe i'll fix it and repost it for youi. as for the word STOOP!. I did that intentionally. my plan was to indicate that she had tried to emphasize the word stop by stretching it out. perhaps i should have made it STOOOOOOOOP!
daneldorado wrote: Other than those two minor cavils, this is a marvelous picture.

Cheers,
Dan
i'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . hopefully you'll like the coming ones too. thanks, phil