I was spanked by the Web Ed

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
sunflower309

I was spanked by the Web Ed

Post by sunflower309 »

I never thought I would ever get a real spanking or post about my experience. But thanks to the Web-Ed I got a real spanking and lived to tell about it!

I accidently came across CSR and started exploring. the last button was how to get spanked by the Web-Ed. I was intrigued but nervous but e-mailed him anyway. after several e-mails back and forth I felt comfortable enough to schedule a session. I needed some motivation to get back on my diet and go to the gym and exercise.

I arrived at the appointed time, still nervous but liked him right away. after a little conversation we moved to start my session. I started out OTK and the spanks were very light. the thought crossed my mind that this is no big deal. No sooner did that thought cross my mind than the spanks became harder. Soon I was squirming, trying to get away but there was no escape! My warm up truly warmed up my bottom.

Next I was bent over and the paddling began. It was more than I expected but not more than I could handle. Every so often I was told the next one was going to be a good one (like the others weren't!) He continued to lecture me the whole time and I swear I would have promised to do better and never have junk food pass my lips and go to the gym 3 times a day. I had been instructed to address him as "sir". I forgot once and was to receive 5 penalty swats. I had to count them 1, thank you sir etc.

I was comfortable throughout the whole experience (well, except for the stinging bottom.) The Web-Ed seemed to know when I had enough. He really knew what he was doing. If anyone wants a good spanking I recommend you go see the Web-Ed, but be prepared for everything to be his way and once you put yourself in his hands (so to speak!) you have no say on anything that happens to you. He is very stern, but not brutal. I thought it would have lasted longer but as it turns out I have a sensitive bottom.

Thank you Web-Ed for a good spanking that I more than deserved. :oops: :o

Sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: I was spanked by the Web Ed

Post by web-ed »

You're very welcome, Sunflower my dear, and thank you for the testimonial!
-- Web-Ed