Turn of Events

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Birthday

Post by web-ed »

Hey Phil,

I hope you gave someone a spanking to celebrate your birthday :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: Turn of Events

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Hey Phil,

I hope you gave someone a spanking to celebrate your birthday :lol: !
hi web-ed,

i have made that a yearly tradition ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

things are hopping now
things are hopping now
017.jpg (312.14 KiB) Viewed 2090 times
hi everyone,

it looks like we have all kinds of changes going on in our story and there are some surprises in store for some of our players :D . in order to keep things moving along, i am posting 3 pics this week. i hope you enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

the men are leading the way
the men are leading the way
018.jpg (309.63 KiB) Viewed 2090 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

another turn of events
another turn of events
019.jpg (283.82 KiB) Viewed 2090 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

This week's three-panel instalment is GREAT! Just as Penny's spanking is over with, it's almost time for Raquel's to begin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love the way Oliver is insisting that he and Penny sit down and talk things over! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Of course, the revelation that Penny has had a witness to the spanking her husband gave her is adding to the humiliation she was already feeling... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: but I have a feeling that she will get her revenge soon! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Will she offer her friend any sympathy at all... or will she just stand there and enjoy the show?

I'm pretty sure that both of the ladies are going to think twice before lying to their men! :D :D :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

And happy birthday too! I didn't find out about it on the actual day... but I hope you had a good one!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:This week's three-panel instalment is GREAT!
hi Boom,

thanks, i'm glad you liked them :D .
hugob00m wrote: Just as Penny's spanking is over with, it's almost time for Raquel's to begin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's why i posted 3 this time.............to kind of move the transition from Penny to Raquel along.
hugob00m wrote: I love the way Oliver is insisting that he and Penny sit down and talk things over! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Of course, the revelation that Penny has had a witness to the spanking her husband gave her is adding to the humiliation she was already feeling... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: but I have a feeling that she will get her revenge soon! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Will she offer her friend any sympathy at all... or will she just stand there and enjoy the show?
i too thought sitting down to talk this over was a nice touch :lol: . yeah, penny and Raquel both had some surprises in this one :lol: :lol: . we will be finding out just how Penny reacts and how her reactions will change as we go along 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:I'm pretty sure that both of the ladies are going to think twice before lying to their men! :D :D :D :D
you seem confident :lol: . glad you're enjoying the toon :D . thanks, phil

p.s. thanks for the birthday wishes too.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #17-19

Post by web-ed »

Well, it had to happen - Raquel's been busted! :lol: Her explanation isn't too convincing, and certainly won't save her from the spanking she's got coming. You have to love the expressions on both girls in panel 19, who both are looking flushed, Raquel for having been spying and Penny for being spied upon. And once Quinton gets done with Raquel, their other cheeks will match as well :lol: !

So things are progressing well. The composition in #18 was interesting, with the two couples almost choreographed in identical movements ending in the same destination - Oliver & Penny's living room!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, it had to happen - Raquel's been busted! :lol: Her explanation isn't too convincing, and certainly won't save her from the spanking she's got coming.
hi web-ed,

Raquel has indeed been busted just as we all knew she would be :D . as for her explanation not being convincing................i'd say you have a gift for understatement.............stammering is usually not very convincing :lol: .
web-ed wrote: You have to love the expressions on both girls in panel 19, who both are looking flushed, Raquel for having been spying and Penny for being spied upon. And once Quinton gets done with Raquel, their other cheeks will match as well :lol: !
yes...........and that embarrassment is just delightful if you ask me :D ...............not to mention an integral part of any spanking for a young lady, whether she's getting spanked or watching a friend get it 8-) .
web-ed wrote:So things are progressing well. The composition in #18 was interesting, with the two couples almost choreographed in identical movements ending in the same destination - Oliver & Penny's living room!
i have to admit that i did #18 that way on purpose. not only were their journeys going to end in the same room but also for the same scenario only reversed. it just seemed appropriate somehow ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

there's a surprise
there's a surprise
020.jpg (286.94 KiB) Viewed 2375 times
hi everyone,

i am posting 2 pics this week to keep us moving along. i guess what is fair and what isn't, just kind of depends on your viewpoint 8-) . in any case, i think this will be an interesting "Turn of Events :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pics. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

and even more surprises
and even more surprises
021.jpg (290.98 KiB) Viewed 2375 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya overbarrel... I certainly love your story ideas. Especially, the notion that a pretty woman MUST get an over-the-knee spanking. It feels good to view pics that reflect that line of thinking, rather than some of these wimpy ideas that seem to say, Okay, young lady! If you do that again, I will spank you! Then we get to see nothing. Some writers seem to think that by providing the possibility of a spanking, they have addressed our needs. But of course they have not.

Yep, Penny has now been soundly and solidly spanked by her hubby, Oliver. It was a superb scene, and the fact that her gilfriend was watching and she, too, will now probably get spanked, was a special treat. While we are watching one excellent spanking, we can be certain that a second spanking will follow. That's Entertainment!

Phil, you are second to none when it comes to drawing the soft and lovely contours of a female being spanked. My only cavil is that, now that Penny is back on her feet, her legs look more muscular and less sexy than they were while she was over Ollie's lap. Now we are seeing Raquel full-length, and she too has muscular legs. Any way around that?

By the way: In your latest panel, no. 021, Raquel is being pulled towards the punishment chair and her miniskirt casually flies up, exposing her panties. I have taken the liberty of downloading your picture into my own files and I have re-colored, in gray, the front of her panties so that the dark spot that looks like her bush is instead the same color as the rest of her undies.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Hiya overbarrel... I certainly love your story ideas. Especially, the notion that a pretty woman MUST get an over-the-knee spanking. It feels good to view pics that reflect that line of thinking, rather than some of these wimpy ideas that seem to say, Okay, young lady! If you do that again, I will spank you! Then we get to see nothing. Some writers seem to think that by providing the possibility of a spanking, they have addressed our needs. But of course they have not.
hi Dan,

i'm glad you're enjoying my toons............and yes, i do think that young ladies need spankings as i suspect we all do :D .
daneldorado wrote:Yep, Penny has now been soundly and solidly spanked by her hubby, Oliver. It was a superb scene, and the fact that her gilfriend was watching and she, too, will now probably get spanked, was a special treat. While we are watching one excellent spanking, we can be certain that a second spanking will follow. That's Entertainment!
again, i'm glad you're enjoying the festivities going on in my toon :D .
daneldorado wrote:Phil, you are second to none when it comes to drawing the soft and lovely contours of a female being spanked. My only cavil is that, now that Penny is back on her feet, her legs look more muscular and less sexy than they were while she was over Ollie's lap. Now we are seeing Raquel full-length, and she too has muscular legs. Any way around that?
i too noticed the muscular legs of the girls. i think this is something poser did because both girls are in poses where they would be tightening up those leg muscles. Penny because she is tense and Raquel even more so because she is resisting going OTK. i think the problem will correct itself by the time we get Raquel OTK but i will continue to watch for it.
daneldorado wrote:By the way: In your latest panel, no. 021, Raquel is being pulled towards the punishment chair and her miniskirt casually flies up, exposing her panties. I have taken the liberty of downloading your picture into my own files and I have re-colored, in gray, the front of her panties so that the dark spot that looks like her bush is instead the same color as the rest of her undies.

Cheers,
Dan
the dark spot is actually a flower pattern on the front of her panties. it just doesn't show up well while we are peeking up her dress :lol: . anyway, it sounds like you already fixed it to suit yourself so everything is cool now. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Turn of Events #20-21

Post by web-ed »

The two panels this week do keep the story going. I like Raquel's reaction to being told she's getting spanked in front of Oliver and Penny, but I like Oliver's reaction even more - that's just like a guy! Who wouldn't want to see Raquel getting it? And we will, very soon... I look forward to it. :D
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote: The two panels this week do keep the story going. I like Raquel's reaction to being told she's getting spanked in front of Oliver and Penny, but I like Oliver's reaction even more - that's just like a guy! Who wouldn't want to see Raquel getting it? And we will, very soon... I look forward to it. :D
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you liked the reactions of our players this week :D . Raquel does seem a bit surprised.........and somewhat horrified when she realizes they are NOT going home for this spanking :D . as for Oliver, i just had him thinking what i would have in the same situation :lol: . Raquel will be going OTK for her spanking right away so just stay tooned ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

now she's feeling that cool air
now she's feeling that cool air
022.jpg (299.79 KiB) Viewed 2257 times
hi everyone,

it looks like everyone is just taking in the view at this point............well, almost everyone :lol: . i'm sure that Raquel is feeling it even at that 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Oh... My... God... Lord Jesus, help me. This latest cartoon by Overbarrel is making my innards HOT...! :D

Seriously, Phil... your 022 panel is so erotic, at least to my eyes, that it seems all your previous efforts, wonderful though they are, were mere stepping stones leading to this great panel. Raquel, who only a few minutes ago was feasting her eyes on Penny's spanking, now lies across her husband's lap and is about to "taste" a spanking of her own. Your OTK positioning is, as always, perfect. Raquel's head is now lower than her bottom, as in all the great OTK toons; that, plus her luscious legs are now bared for action and she holds her thighs close together. I once read that when a spankee's legs are held together, then that is a "consensual" position. Don't know about that. This panel looks perfect to me, and no I don't believe Raquel is "consenting" to anything.

Quinton, in this panel, looks positively motivated, perhaps inspired by the walloping his friend Oliver gave to Penny. Both men are pictured as "rough and ready" to punish their ladies, and we have no doubt we'll be seeing a lot of that here.

Phil, I have already told you that I like very much what you are doing with this story, "Turn of Events." I love it, but it appears that one of the delights I was hoping for will not happen. No offense. But at the start of the story, I thought you were setting up a climactic scene that would show us a double spanking, with both girls being spanked at the same time. Guess that won't happen now... but it still is fun to think about! :lol:

Keep up the great work.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

MMMM! I'm enjoying this part of the story! ...And so are Penny, Quinton, and Oliver! Raquel, not so much! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Oliver's reaction is pretty much what mine would be if I was there to witness such an event. He's getting a ringside view of his pretty neighbor's cute little tushie, with only her thin panties to cover her... and it looks like they're about to go too! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: AND... I'm thinking that... after he's just finished spanking his own wife, and now he's going to get to see another pretty bottom reddened in his living room... he's probably going to be in the mood for some very vigorous lovemaking soon after the neighbors go home! ;) ;) ;) ;)

I get the impression from some of the previous dialog that Quinton is new to the whole wife-spanking thing. The way Raquel looks, I think it was only a matter of time until he'd decide to try it. Maybe he was just waiting for her to give him a good enough excuse to turn her over his knee.

Penny gets to have her revenge! After the revelation that her humiliation at the hands of her husband had been witnessed, now she's going to get to stand and watch whild Raquel gets her punishment.

Like they say on the McDonald's commercials... "I'm Loving It!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Oh... My... God... Lord Jesus, help me. This latest cartoon by Overbarrel is making my innards HOT...! :D
hi Dan,

i'm glad you enjoyed the latest pic.............that's just the kind of reaction i like folks to have :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:Seriously, Phil... your 022 panel is so erotic, at least to my eyes, that it seems all your previous efforts, wonderful though they are, were mere stepping stones leading to this great panel. Raquel, who only a few minutes ago was feasting her eyes on Penny's spanking, now lies across her husband's lap and is about to "taste" a spanking of her own. Your OTK positioning is, as always, perfect. Raquel's head is now lower than her bottom, as in all the great OTK toons; that, plus her luscious legs are now bared for action and she holds her thighs close together. I once read that when a spankee's legs are held together, then that is is a "consensual" position. Don't know about that. This panel looks perfect to me, and no I don't believe Raquel is "consenting" to anything.
i don't think she's consenting to anything either..............just trying to maintain some semblance of modesty i think :lol: . i had a hunch you might like Raquel's legs with her dress now pulled up :D . most of the comments i've been getting seem to agree with you. everyone seems to think this pic is really hot so i'm really happy with that :D .
daneldorado wrote: Quinton, in this panel, looks positively motivated, perhaps inspired by the walloping his friend Oliver gave to Penny. Both men are pictured as "rough and ready" to punish their ladies, and we have no doubt we'll be seeing a lot of that here.
i do think Quinton has been motivated by Oliver's success and we definitely will be seeing him putting this newly found enthusiasm to good use ;) .
daneldorado wrote:Phil, I have already told you that I like very much what you are doing with this story, "Turn of Events." I love it, but it appears that one of the delights I was hoping for will not happen. No offense. But at the start of the story, I thought you were setting up a climactic scene that would show us a double spanking, with both girls being spanked at the same time. Guess that won't happen now... but it still is fun to think about! :lol:

Keep up the great work.

Cheers,
Dan
no, we won't be seeing a double spanking in this one but we will see both girls getting well deserved spankings :D . i'm glad you're enjoying the story :D . thanks, phil